Naughty Nanny Goes to Tahoe Ch. 02

Story Info
B finds more sexy fun with her boss.
854 words
4.29
6.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

B and the family she worked for were settled into their ski chalet for the wife's weeklong medical conference. B and Kevin had already found opportunities to resume their sneaky tryst; having had hot shower sex, and an afternoon in bed, since he feigned an illness and left the wife to spend time with her kids and some local friends. It was thrilling to be so naughty, and B barely gave a thought to her fiance' back home.

She had only spoken to him once. He had pulled his usual trick; calling her drunk, late in the night, horny and wanting to pick a fight, born out of jealousy and suspicion (if he only knew!). The idea of marrying him was souring. The more time she spent with Kevin: older, mature and stable, who respected her and treated her like an adult, the less she wanted to think about a gloomy future with that asshole.

Day 2 of the trip saw everything back to normal. B took care of the kids while Kevin and the wife spent time at the conference. She loved taking care of these sweet littles and made her look forward to having her own someday. Kevin was sweet to check on her throughout the morning and offered to bring her lunch during nap time. The butterflies in her tummy told her that she would very much like for him to bring her something.

When she came downstairs from getting everyone settled for naps, he was already waiting in the kitchen. Athletic, dark haired and handsome, he was smiling as he placed takeout on the table and held his arms out for her. He was wearing "mountain casual" clothes consisting of a sweater and slacks with boots, while she was in sweats and a tee shirt, her hair hastily up in a pony tail. They eagerly embraced and his mouth sought out hers, their lips connecting as his hands found her bottom and pulled her close.

"Thanks for bringing food," she murmured between kisses. Her hand slid down to the front of his slacks and she squeezed the thickening bulge. "Oh my, did you bring something more than lunch?" A playful gleam in her eye as he moaned at her touch. "I thought maybe we could have dessert after we eat," was his reply.

She unbuckled his belt and started undoing his trousers as she said, "I like to have my dessert first." And with that wicked declaration she pulled his engorged member out and sank to her knees. She took him into her mouth and her cheeks hollowed as she began sucking and licking his head. He leaned back against the countertop, gripping it as he looked down at this nubile beauty swallowing his cock.

"Oh B, turns out I like dessert first as well. Your sweet little mouth is just the thing!" She felt herself getting wet as she sucked up and down the first few inches of his thickness. She could taste his yummy precum on her tongue, and she cupped his heavy balls in one hand while gripping his base with the other.

He began thrusting his hips into her face as she gripped his slick shaft harder and began to jack him and suck harder. His breath quickened and she could feel his body tensing as he moaned, "Oh B, you are going to make me cum." She looked up at him with her hazelly green eyes and didn't slow down nor lessen her efforts.

He gently took her head in his hands and groaned, "I'm cumming, baby!" and shot a thick, hot rope in her mouth, which she eagerly swallowed. It was followed by more cum from his pulsing cock and she squeezed his balls as they emptied into her mouth. He stroked her hair, and neck as she licked and sucked every drop until he was too sensitive to stay in her mouth. He gently helped her up and kissed her eagerly, tasting his cum on her puffy lips and tongue.

He slid his hands in the waistband of her joggers and squeezed her firm, round bottom as they continued to kiss. His flaccid manhood red and leaking a pearly of cum that smeared on her pants. He easily slid his middle finger between her wet folds and penetrated her tight little pussy. Now it was her turn to moan into his mouth as he slid in and out. She was so aroused that she when he teased her little puckered star with another finger that she came hard. Her cheeks clenched as she involuntarily clamped down on his fingers. "Oh fuck yessss," she sighed heavily as he brought her off with his fingers.

She melted into his strong chest as he held her close. He kissed the top of her head lovingly and then licked his sex soaked fingers, enjoying her creamy taste. "Well, that was the best dessert ever. But now I'm starving," he said. They both laughed as they regained composure and pulled up their pants.

"Kevin, you can feed me everyday!" she giggled suggestively, knowing that he would happily oblige.