All Comments on 'Naughty Naughty: Night 01'

by CinDeeLee18

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
gotwood49gotwood49over 19 years ago
Excellent story CDL18!

I liked the animal way he took her, or did she take him? They both seemed 'masters of the game', and it produced a very hot story, written very believably. Keep stories of this quality coming, please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a Masterful Tale...

Cindee, what a wonderful story. Well told, and very, very hot. Thank you for sharing your talent.

HughJardHughJardabout 19 years ago
a Masterful Tale...

Cindee, what a wonderful story. Well told, and very, very hot. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonover 18 years ago
Wow!!!

This was raw and hot and god I think I came twice!!! This was perfect fantasy fodder. Both people going after what they wanted. Unbridled passion and savagery. Definitely reading the next installment!!!

Crystal GoddessCrystal Goddessover 18 years ago
Hot but...

This story has a lot of potential..but the use of random caps and the incorrect spelling of "tongue" as "tounge" can kill the heat in a story before you can say 'fuck'...Other than that, 'twas a great tale..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow, Hot!

CinDee,

Very hot story. I particularly liked the descriptions and when she had her head and shoulders hanging off the bed. Made me cum big time!!! You write very well, interesting but would like to see a bit more intrigue.

ARB110373ARB110373over 18 years ago
Awesome!

That's my girl! I wonder, is there any "truth" to this? Hmmmm....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous