Naughty Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late Spring and the flowers weren't the only thing blossoming! Ashlyn was growing bigger with each day. Her pregnant belly was quite large for how far along she was but not outrageously enormous like the rest of her was. I couldn't even fathom what cup size her tits were. They were a H before pregnancy, God only knows what they must be now. Her plump, bubble butt got a lot fatter too. It was hard for her to hide it with her wide hips and thick thighs ensuring everything she wore would hug her ass tight. Sometimes the shorts she wore could only cover half her ripe asscheeks and disappear between them. All the baby weight went to all the right places. Her proportions were so absurdly voluptuous that I knew I was right, she had to be some type of fertility goddess. I mean she was six months along and her massive tits stuck out further than her belly. Sometimes she didn't even look pregnant with how overly curvy she was. Although when looking at her from the side or if her tummy was exposed it was clear she was indeed pregnant.

"Shit!" I exclaimed. The rose in my hand pricked me. A drop of blood fell onto the box of chocolates I was holding. Both the rose and chocolates were for Ashlyn. I loved getting her chocolates. She'd always have a few immediately and I'd imagine their sugary fat going straight to her tits.

"Awe what a sweetheart!" Ashlyn cooed as I climbed in her little blue car. She opened the box and popped a chocolate into her mouth right away. By the time we made it back to her place the box was half empty. "Thank you so much! What's the occasion?" she joked.

"When you finish all the chocolates you'll find out," I smiled innocently. Ashlyn patted her swollen belly and sighed to show how full she was. Despite this, she plucked another chocolate out of the box and slid it between her lips until it popped into her mouth. She took the box and rose with her while we went inside. Her big ass and thighs quaked as I followed her up the stairs. The pencil skirt she wore squeezed at her generous curves. Her tits were overflowing out of every side of her top. She was wearing a black tied front crop top which really showed off her tits and tummy. I loved that top on her. The tied front made it look like her tits were some kind of present all wrapped up just for me. It also made it seem like her breasts were too big for her shirt so she had to tie some makeshift shirt-bra around them. It never failed to get me going immediately. Especially now that a radiant pregnant belly greeted me just below it. Her silky smooth skin with little freckles here and there beckoned to be rubbed. I watched hopelessly as her vast tit flesh wobbled and jiggled with the tiniest of movements from Ashlyn.

At last we were alone in the master bedroom. Ashlyn plopped down on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs. Her thighs looked incredible in that position. They were so thick, I wanted to bury my face between them. I couldn't wait to play with them during sex. The thicker she grew, the rougher she could take it. I was already slapping her ass as hard as I could; I wondered what she'll have me do at 9 months along.

Finally, Ashlyn popped the last chocolate into her mouth to fully reveal the secret message at the bottom of the box. It said, "Prom?" Ashlyn let out a gasp. A hand flew to cover her mouth. Her sparkling eyes were wide with surprise.

"Mike, are you serious?" Ashlyn choked out. She had tears in her eyes. I confidently nodded to reassure her. A tear trickled down one cheek. She reached out and grabbed me, pulling me up against her soft tits for a tremendous hug. "Oh I'd love to so much but you know I can't!" Ashlyn squealed with delight but was sad at the same time.

"Why not?" I asked. Before she could protest I explained myself. "My Mom will just think I'm going alone. You could tell your husband you're going to meet up with some old friends and nobody at school knows who you are."

"Oh but Mike, I'm six months pregnant," Ashlyn cried. She rubbed her bulging belly. A tear dropped onto her tummy. I rubbed it into her skin, making it shine.

"So?"

My simple response really turned her on. Ashlyn kissed me passionately and bit her lip. Her astonishing jugs pressed into my chest while she hungrily made out with me. After a brief moment she regained control of her emotions and continued to speak. "Even if nobody finds out who I am, you still can't show up to prom with a pregnant, older woman," Ashlyn sighed.

"Why not? I don't care what they think. Plus you're only a few years older than me, they're not gonna think you're that much older. Don't even worry about being pregnant, they're not going to notice that at all," I beamed. Ashlyn didn't understand what I was hinting at.

"They're not going to notice this big belly?" Ashlyn giggled while holding her stomach and wobbling it up and down. I almost pounced on her, seeing her play with her tummy was so hot.

"No they won't. They'll be too distracted by these," I said while groping her tits. "And this," I added while smacking her ass. Her body jiggled pleasantly. She giggled like a little girl. "I'm serious, in the right dress they won't even notice you're pregnant. It would just blend in with the rest of your amazing curves!"

Ashlyn blushed and stroked her belly. "Well you're ok with all those people seeing you with a big woman that's so curvy she kinda looks pregnant?" she teased.

"Hell yeah, if anything I wish the world could see me with you, pregnant or not," I gushed. Ashlyn kissed me obsessively. She seemed to really like that answer. Her top had slipped off one of her giant tits. One of her breasts alone seemed bigger than my whole head. I was more than ok with people seeing me with her.

"Tell you what, if I can find an appropriate dress that fits me, I'll go to prom with you," Ashlyn declared. She reached for my crotch and tugged at my pants.

"Deal," I accepted as we began stripping each other down. I couldn't believe it. I was going to go to prom with the girl of my dreams. That made me want to fuck Ashlyn harder than ever before. Despite being pregnant she was certainly thick enough to take it. I grabbed hold of her wide hips and slammed my cock inside her. She yelped in response. In a matter of seconds she melted like butter at my touch. I pictured Ashlyn struggling to fit her sexy swollen curves into a prom dress and fucked her even harder. Her pregnant belly wobbled underneath her as we fucked doggy style. The rest of her thick curves jiggled with each thrust sending a ripple of flesh across her ass and thighs. Ashlyn's gigantic tits bounced and flopped every which way. It was hypnotic to watch all her ripe, rippling skin. She was the thickest woman I'd ever seen and she only got thicker everyday. The sound her tremendous ass and thighs made was almost as if they were clapping for me.

"Oh God, you're always so rough," Ashlyn panted. She lowered her upper body until her tits rested on top of the bedsheets.

"Is it too much?" I asked in a concerned tone. I went a little easier for a moment.

"No, it's not enough!" Ashlyn commanded sternly. Her hips rocked back and forth to aid each of my thrusts. An evil smile crept across my face. I slapped her ass as hard as I could. Her fingers gripped the bedsheets tight. I slapped her enormous ass again in the same spot. Ashlyn moaned and squeezed the bedsheets even tighter in her grip. A slight red mark was now visible on her butt. I grabbed her thick ass and pumped away until we were both about to cum. It was truly incredible just how much sexier she was while pregnant. I didn't think it was possible, yet with each passing week she got thicker and thicker. The only part of her that wasn't pleasantly plump was her belly. Ashlyn's pregnant belly hardly had any chub to it. Her belly was simply swollen and tight with pregnancy. My fingers loosened their grip on her ass and ran down to hold Ashlyn's round belly. I loved cradling her tummy in my hands while fucking her from behind. There was something about it that felt right. It were as though I was meant to fuck her in this position. Maybe there was some primal drive guiding me as if nature made this position so irresistible to ensure people made babies. My hands gently held and rubbed the heavy bulge of Ashlyn's belly. Meanwhile my cock savagely pounded her tight pussy. She came the second I held her stomach.

"Oh God yesss! If you keep this up the next baby is gonna be yours," Ashlyn blurted out as she came. Those words were enough to make me cum. Ever since I first saw Ashlyn pregnant I'd fantasized about her not only getting pregnant again but me being the one who knocked her up. Sometimes I wondered if this baby was mine because she wasn't showing when we first hooked up. That was impossible though as she started to show almost right after. Unless I'd knocked her up with a ton of babies, I'm not the father. I've also seen her scans so I know there's only one in there too. However, my imagination ran wild with what Ashlyn just said. Would she really let me impregnate her? Would she be able to trick her husband into raising our kid? It was a kinky, meaningless statement uttered in the heat of the moment to turn me on. I knew this yet, it stuck with me.

I came deep inside Ashlyn. As I came I imagined I was knocking her up. It was the most I'd cum in a long time. My hands rubbed her big belly while I pretended it was my baby making it swell. There was nothing I wanted more than to get this goddess pregnant someday. The only thing that came close was my wish that she'd go to prom with me.

Blast after blast of hot cum shot into her womb. I held her soft, round tummy tight as I finished filling her up. At last I was spent. I collapsed in exhaustion onto the bed. Ashlyn with her wicked pregnancy hormones craved more. She didn't let me rest. Immediately after pumping her full of cum she climbed on top of me for more. Her thick ass and thighs covered the width of my body completely. A small gasp escaped my throat as she lowered herself onto my cock.

"Am I too heavy for you?" Ashlyn asked. My hands were already busy playing with her voluptuous thighs and bubble butt.

"No, you're not heavy enough," I teased. Ashlyn's swollen belly was right in my face. She subconsciously stroked her tummy as she rode me. Her ass and thighs quaked with every bounce. I'd only just orgasmed a minute ago, yet I could tell another one wasn't too far away. That big belly of hers was mesmerizing. It moved up and down and bulged forward whenever she rose up. The way she held and rubbed her belly during sex was so hot. God how I wished it was my seed that made her this thick. Her gigantic tits swung in front of my face. I beckoned her to lean forward so I could play with them. They were too huge, my hands were instantly lost in them. Her nipples had gotten bigger and darker from her pregnancy. It seemed they were more sensitive too because Ashlyn moaned the second I touched them. Although they were tremendous in size, her massive milk jugs contained no milk. I smiled knowing this meant they were bound to get bigger.

"I'm not heavy enough? I'm huge as it is!" Ashlyn whispered as best she could.

"Not at all, when I knock you up it's gonna be triplets," I teased. I gave her fat ass a slap as I said this. Ashlyn yelped and started to cum.

"Let's see if you still feel that way toward the end of my pregnancy," Ashlyn choked out. Her eyes rolled back as I filled her womb with cum for the second time that night. Both her hands were firmly planted on her swollen belly. Mine were glued to those behemoth boobs of hers. It felt like her pussy was milking my cock for every ounce of cum I had. I didn't know I could orgasm that quickly back to back. Unfortunately, I couldn't enjoy it for long as a familiar voice called out from downstairs.

"Honey, I'm home," the voice announced while I was still cumming inside Ashlyn...

End of part one

Please like and comment if you'd like to see this story finished with a part 2. Also leave suggestions or ideas too. Will Mike get caught? Will they go to prom? To be continued...

12