Naughty Neighbors

Story Info
Kyle finally meets his new neighbor.
1.1k words
4.21
12k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle sat at his computer desk in his home office as he has done everyday for the last three years. He was the epitome of a self-driven worker which is why his boss allowed him to continue to work from home even after most of the office was instructed to come back. But recently something else had been drawing Kyle's attention and it was not the quarterly reports. It was Samantha, the busty twenty-something that moved in three weeks ago. She apparently didn't believe in blinds which, as it turned out, was not a problem for Kyle. His computer desk was conveniently positioned perfectly so he could watch both her upstairs bedroom window (where she liked to get changed) and her downstairs living room sliding glass door. Did this girl believe in pants? Certainly not inside the home. It only took Kyle five days to realize his view could be improved with just $60 and free one day shipping. Before Samantha had a chance to unpack, she had a nice new neighborly voyeur.

Unbeknownst to Kyle, his new neighbor noticed him long before he ever caught sight of her silky panties. As Samantha's realtor was walking her around the spacious front yard all Sam could focus on was the hot guy next door unloading groceries. Sexy, but subtle, 6'2" with messy brown hair, olive skin, and a gorgeous smile, casually walking back and forth with his adorable golden retriever in tow. Sam never had trouble meeting a guy in her life. An athletic body thanks to her years of track and field, 5'7" in heels, with long wavy blonde hair that effortlessly fell down her back in flawless curls. Recently out of a terrible relationship that cost her 4 years and her apartment, Sam was ready to move out and move on. She finally scraped up the money to buy her own place and the sexy, seemingly shy, neighbor was a definite bonus.

"Kyle, you're my best employee and I give you a lot of leash but over the past few weeks your productivity has started to slip. I know you don't want to hear this but if you can't get your work done at home then I'm going to have no choice but to force you back into the office. I'm not sure what is wrong with you, but get your head together."

Kyle knows he should have paid more attention to whatever his boss was saying before they ended their morning meeting, but how could he when Samantha had decided to use this exact minute to climb out of bed and start her morning yoga stretches....right in front of her window. Much like every morning, she was barely covered wearing silk purple panties and a white tank top that did as much good at hiding Samantha's D sized breasts as putting a napkin over your full plate of food to hide you hated your aunt's Thanksgiving dinner.

"God do I love working from home." Kyle smiled to himself. He peered through the telescope so he didn't miss any of his favorite show and he pulled his increasingly hard cock out of his pants and started stroking. Whether she knew she was performing for an audience of one or not, Sam surely seemed like she was. Making sure to face away from the window to perfect her downward facing dog was appreciated by both Kyle and his throbbing cock. As soon as her routine was over, so was Kyle's playtime and he got back to work happily riding the edge between orgasm and denial.

Kyle never had any substantial relationships with women mostly because his life revolved around two things, his work and Lucky, his golden retriever. He wasn't the type to go meet women in bars and dating apps had not been kind. Kyle resigned himself to the fact that he and Lucky were perfectly fine without a lady in their life. And then one day, drifting off during a Zoom call, he caught a glimpse of his new neighbor cleaning her living room in not much more than boy shorts and a white t-shirt. As she mopped her hardwood floors.....well, Kyle suddenly had a hard wood problem of his own. As soon as his call ended, Kyle had his bulging member in his hand and his eyes focused on the girl next door.

It continued like this everyday. Samantha would walk around her house half naked or change her clothes suspiciously close to her window. Kyle would play with himself, sometimes edging all day as he tried to focus on work. Three weeks passed with Kyle's productivity growing increasing worse as his erections grew increasing stronger. Sam climbed out of bed and started picking up clothes around her bedroom.

"Looks like the show is starting" Kyle smirked to himself and pulled out his cock. He peered through the telescope and watched Samantha bend over as she tried to straighten up the tornado she called a bedroom. Kyle only lost focus when his phone began to ring, when he looked back after the call, Samantha was nowhere to be seen. "Guess it's back to work for now." he thought as suddenly his doorbell rang.

"Coming!" Kyle yelled as he struggled to put his penis back in his sweatpants and get to the door. There she was, the object of his affection, wearing just a bra and yoga pants and leaning against his doorway. Sam's eyes shot down to the erection that Kyle's sweatpants were not hiding. Then she looked back at his face.

"Hi..umm, well, hello there.".

"Umm, hi," Kyle tried to play it off. "What can I help you with? Is everything ok?". Oh God, did she see him playing with himself? Is she about to tell him to stop watching her? Kyle paused dreading what Sam is about to say.

"Yes, well no, kinda. I think my sink is leaking."

"Oh? Let me grab a shirt and I can come try to fix it."

"I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing and I was wondering...umm yeah, thanks."

"Come on in while I grab a shirt."

"Oh. Ok, sure."

Sam followed Kyle into the house. As he ran upstairs, Sam saw Lucky laying in his bed in the office. "Hi, cutie." she said as she enteed the room and noticed the telescope at the window. She leaned down to look through it and saw....her bedroom. Kyle came back in as she was still looking directly in her house.

"Umm ok uh, it's not what it looks like." Kyle stuttered.

"No?" Sam smiled cheekily.

"Umm...no, uh let's go look at that sink?"

"Sure." Sam said, letting him off the hook for now.