Naughty Neighbors Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2, Kyle visits his new neighbor's house.
926 words
4.42
6.5k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle followed Sam back to her house but all he could focus on was what Sam was thinking. Did she know he was watching her? Was Chris Hansen going to be waiting for him in her living room? He tried to reposition his sweats to hide his erection as they walked. Watching Sam's grade-A ass in her yoga pants was certainly not helping his situation. When they got in the front door, Kyle realized Sam was actually in need of help and this was not a sting operation.

"I woke up and found water all over my kitchen floor. I moved in not that long ago (as if Kyle didn't already know) and I don't even know where the main shut-off is. I feel so stupid. Can you take a look?"

"Ya, I can try." Kyle didn't know much more about plumbing but he would have remodeled her entire kitchen if it meant he got to stare at his neighbor's cute pleading face for just one more minute. He bent down under the sink and found the emergency shut-off which did the trick. But something caught his eye on his way back up. The blue, veiny silicone dildo that he now noticed was wet and sitting next to the sink. He glanced back at Sam as she started to turn red.

"OMG! I came down here to wash that and I found the water and I kinda forgot that I left it out. I panicked. Oh no, you must think I am nuts. What a first impression, Sam. Great job."

"I don't think you are nuts. Actually, I think it's kinda hot. So this is what you like, huh? Thick and veiny?" Kyle picked up the toy and inspected it.

"And blue", Sam retorted as she grabbed it back out of his hand.

"Of course. Just another unrealistic body expectation for men," Kyle joked.

"You are a lifesaver. How can I thank you?" Sam asked with a sexy smile on her face as she played with the toy in her hand.

"I think I want to see you clean off that toy....with your mouth."

"Did I just say that?" Kyle thought to himself. It seemed like she was flirting but now that the air was silent, he started to panic. Sam broke the ice.

"I'd much rather show you on the real thing. I saw your telescope you know. You, uh, like to watch me?"

"Who wouldn't?" responded Kyle.

Sam jumps up on her kitchen island and starts slowly teasing her own body. Running her hand up and down her thighs, over her stomach, and squeezing her wonderful breasts. "Think I should take these off, Sir?" Sam asks.

"Oh, these absolutely need to go, dear." Kyle realizes with Sam's "sir" that she wants him to take control and he does. "Let me see your cute little panties, sweetie," Kyle instructs.

Sam rolls down her yoga pants slowly and is left sitting on the counter in her white sports bra and frilly pink thong. She picks up her dildo and moves her panties to the side as she lifts one foot onto the island and starts rubbing her pussy lips with the head. Kyle is living his dream. Here she is, live and right in front of him, giving him the show of his life. "Is this what you wanted, Sir?" Sam asks submissively as if she doesn't already know she is rocking Kyle's world. She begins fucking herself with her toy and throws her head back in extreme pleasure while Kyle pulls down his sweatpants and releases his throbbing cock. Sam looks down at it, licks her lips, and then locks eye contact with Kyle while she pulls the silicone cock out and puts it straight in her mouth. She cleans herself from the toy as instructed by her new master.

"Good girl," says Kyle in the firmest voice he can manage while the teenage boy inside his brain is screaming with excitement. Let's move to the living room. I want you to dance for me."

Samantha, deep in subspace after hearing the magic words, slowly gets down from the island and walks into her attached living room. Kyle moves with her and takes his seat on the couch, his cock still in hand. "Now, I am very impressed with the way that you have performed for me dear. But Daddy wants a show. I want you to strip for me like the good little slut that you are. Do you understand?"

Sam merely nods but Kyle will not let her off the hook that easy.

"I am going to need to hear the words, dear. Do you understand what Daddy is asking?"

"Yes, Daddy. I understand."

"That's my good girl."

Those words melt Sam's brain and she is prepared to do anything this man wants. She goes over to her phone, starts playing music, and then begins dancing. First, she loses her sports bra. As she lifts her arms, Kyle is able to see her perfect bosom pop out of its tight enclosure. Sam turns away from Kyle and hooks her fingers into the strap of her panties. She bends over as she starts to remove them so her round, perfect ass is right in Kyle's face. She turns back to Kyle and he sees her beautiful pussy for the first time. Sam interrupts Kyle's whirlwind of thoughts. "Is this what you wanted, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby. You are doing so well for Daddy. I think you deserve a little treat."

Stay tuned for Part 3!