Naughty Neighbors Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we have some fans," I say to her. "Take a look over there."

Lexi notices my hot neighbor on her deck watching us. The neighbor smiles and pulls her sundress over her head. Lexi backs up in a bit of shock. Embarrassed at first she blushes. The neighbor begins caressing her own hot body, pinching her own nipples then sliding fingers over her own pussy. Lexi is in a bit of shock, but continues to watch.

"Make love to me," she said. "I want you to make love to me. Right now."

We embraced with a passionate kiss. Our bodies pressed against each other. My cock was fully erect. Lexi spread her legs and wrapped her hand around my shaft. She guided my cock between her legs and rubbed my cockhead over her clit and between her pussy lips. I pushed her against the wall and lifted one of her legs allowing me to slide my cock into her hot wet vagina. She wrapped her arms around me and moaned as my cock slid deep inside of her. I slowly thrusted my cock in and out of her tight pussy enjoying every moment.

She got wetter and her pussy muscles loosened up. My cock stiffened and the head swelled. I was able to drive my cock deeper into her making her even wetter. Once my swollen dick was completely inside of her I could feel a spot. As the tip of my cock pushed on it I felt her body quiver. I pushed harder and deeper with more force. I felt something give inside her. It felt as if I tore her pussy. She screamed. Her entire body tensed up.

"Oh shit," she yelled. "Oh wow."

Her grip on me tightened and she began to drive her pelvis against mine, allowing my cock to penetrate her tight pussy even further. With each thrust I could feel her pussy loosen up. Every time the tip of my dick hit that spot she shook and cried out with pleasure.

"Put me on the bed," she said. "Lay me down and do with me as you wish, please."

I did as she asked and put her on the bed. I held her legs in the air as I began thrusting my cock into her again. This time I could feel my cock going even deeper than before. It didn't take long for her to climax. It was amazing. Her pussy tightened around my cock. Her body shook. Juices flowed from her pussy.

"Oh my God. I have never felt like this before."

I adjusted my pace to control her orgasm, which lasted forever. I wanted to cum. I felt like I was going to explode but held back. I wanted to make love to her as she asked. I did just that. I kept sliding my cock in and out of her amazing pussy for quite a while as her body continued to quiver. She held me tight and began to whimper. I saw tears roll down her cheek.

"You okay, baby" I asked. I was concerned.

"I'm fine," she said. "Better than fine. I don't think I will ever feel like this with anyone else but you."

I pulled my cock from her pussy and kissed her on the lips.

"Damn, my sister is lucky," she said. "But, I guess I'm pretty lucky too."

"I feel pretty lucky too," I said. "I get to have both of you."

She smiled and rolled over on the bed getting on her hands and knees.

"It's your turn," she says. "I need you to cum inside me."

I took inventory of what is before me. A beautiful mouth, hot pussy and tight virgin ass.

"Any preference on where I cum?" I asked. "Or not cum?"

"Whatever you want, baby," she said. "I'm all yours."

I grabbed her hair and pulled her to me so I could slide my cock into her pretty mouth. She perfromed like a porn star giving me the best blowjob of my life. But, I really wanted to fill her ass and pussy. So I turned her around and slid my dick into her vagina. As I thrust my cock in and out of her amazing pussy I started to prep her ass. I slid two fingers inside, then spread her cheeks wide. I pulled my cock from her wet vagina and slid it into her tight virgin ass. I only pushed in a few inches at first so she could get used to it.

Then I decided to do something I had never done before. I wanted to eat her ass. I bent her over and spread her ass cheeks wide then leaned in. I stuck out my tongue and licked her ass - cheeks first, then gently over the opening. My tongue darted in and out of her hot anus deeper with each lick. She moaned with pleasure as I licked and tongue fucked her tight hot asshole.

My cock was throbbing. I stood up and slid my cock into her wet vagina, then into her tight ass. I took turns on her ass and pussy sliding my cock deeper each time. I felt that her ass was wet and relaxed enough for me to give her a true anal treatment. My cock slid deep inside her ass making her squirm. Being a good girl, she endured the initial pain and les me continue to fuck her anally until I nearly exploded.

I turned her head to face me and saw more tears running down her cheek. She had a sad look on her face as I continued to penetrate her tight ass. She moaned as I pushed my cock deeper inside. I was relentless. I pushed harder and deeper as she cried out. Tears were still flowing. She was panting and moaning. I didn't want to hurt her so I pulled out.

"The last thing I wanted to do tonight is hurt you baby," I said. "You okay?"

"I'm sorry baby," she said. "I've never done anal. It hurts a bit, but it feels good at the same time. Your cock just feels good inside me."

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her over me.

"I can't hurt you," I said. "You are such a good girl."

Lexi turned herself around and straddled me. She spread her ass cheeks and grabbed my cock. She guided my cock into her ass and began to ride me like a cowgirl.

"I love making you feel good," she said. "Cum for me love. Cum in my ass."

She rode my cock with passion until I exploded. My cum filled her ass which made my cock slide in and out with ease. My orgasm lasted quite a while. She didn't miss a beat, letting me cum until I can't cum any more. Once I finished I pushed her forward and watched as my semen oozed from her ass to the bed.

"That wasn't that bad once I got used to it," she said. "When you came inside me, it actually felt pretty good. I'll do better next time. I promise."

Lexi and I embraced in my bed, completely naked. I wondered if my hot neighbor had enjoyed the show. I got up and looked out the window to see her still naked, masturbating. Lexi sat up and saw what I saw.

"Did she watch us?" Lexi asked.

"Indeed," I say. "Pretty sure we made her crazy horny. I'm going to give her a call."

I grab the phone and call the neighbor as I watch. She was surprised by the phone which clearly took her out of the moment. She walked into the house and answered the call.

"Hello?" I hear her say in a shaky voice.

"Hey there, neighbor," I say. "Did you enjoy the show?"

"Well yes," she said.

I watched my neighbor come back to the deck wearing a silky robe.

"Why don't you two come down for a night cap." she says. "I won't bite."

I look to Lexi, "Wanna go join my neighbor for a nightcap before bed?"

"Sure," says Lexi. "We could all probably use a drink."

"We're on our way," I say then hang up the phone.

Lexi starts to gather her clothes. I stop her and guide her to my closet. I grab one of my dress shirts and hand it to her. She puts it on and starts to button up. I smile and hold her hand.

"No need to do that," I say. "Just hold it around to cover yourself until we get there."

I pull on a pair of shorts and take her by the hand. We made our way next door.

"I put the shorts on just in case my other neighbor happens to be looking," I say pointing across the street. "Over there. A kinky couple lives there and they have a horny young daughter who has a tendency to spy."

"Is she cute?" Lexi asks.

"Well," I say and pause. "I'd fuck her. But. She just graduated from high school so I don't want to take any chances."

"Fair enough," Lexi says. "I bet she's fantasized about you a time or two... hundred times. I know I have."

My mind wanders as we approach the neighbor's deck. I cannot stop thinking about my hot teen neighbor. I've known her for awhile - even coached her soccer team. I felt bad about my desires. Truth was, I had fantasized about her for quite some time. She was a beautiful girl. Her curly blonde hair glowed, her bright blue eyes were mesmerizing and she had a rock solid body. She and her mom had flirted with me on more than one occasion. I had even watched mom/daughter porn and masturbated thinking about them.

"Hey," the neighbor says to me. "You here?"

"He's thinking about the horny little schoolgirl across the street," Lexi says. "Is she really that cute?"

"Oh my," the neighbor says. "Yes, she's a hot little number."

"Okay ladies," I say. "Enough. I know better. Besides she's jailbait. It's one thing to look at the menu."

"You know," my neighbor says. "She just celebrated her 18th birthday last Saturday. So she's legal. And, I'm pretty sure she's got the hots for you - and has for a while. Her mom can't seem to take her eyes off you either. She's a real piece of work isn't she?"

"Okay, I need a drink" I say. "Besides, I'm happy to be right here with you two hotties right now."

-

So fans, that opens up two more stories which I will release soon.

"My horny 18 year old neighbor, Daughter's friend," and "Late night antics with Lexi and the Neighbor."

After a drink and some more fun, Lexi and I made our way back to my house.

We laid in bed together and cuddled. We chatted about the evening. Turns out we had both fantasized about each other quite often. She confided in me about her desires and I shared mine. We realized that the attraction began when we first met. But, out of respect for our partners never acted. We shared instances, like camping together as a family and the many times I had slept in her bed...

It didn't take long for us to become aroused again. We had sex several more times that night. The sun rose after our second to last session. Neither of us slept a wink. As the birds started to chirp we made our way to the kitchen to make coffee. Our final session during this time happened in the kitchen. Lexi reached up to grab some sugar but couldn't reach it. On her tip-toes completely naked I became aroused at the sight of her incredible ass. I got behind her to grab the sugar and my swelling cock slid between her legs. I bent her over the counter and fucked her madly until we both climaxed. I felt my cum filling her pussy.

"You should know that I stopped taking the pill," she said to me. "So, there's a good chance you got me pregnant."

"Oh shit," I said. "That's going to be awkward."

Lexi laughed. "Just kidding. Although I would love to have your babies, I am using birth control."

A voice from the hall surprised us.

"Whose babies?" is what we heard.

I quickly pulled my shorts up.

Holly, the 20 year old youngest sister came around the corner having a disapproving look on her face. As mentioned earlier, she was a curvy - but cute as hell. Super sexy. She stood a few feet from us with hands on her hips.

"Does your sister, and your wife know what's going on here?" Holly asked.

"As a matter of fact," said Lexi. "She does."

"Does she know you want to have her husband's babies?" Holly asked.

"Don't you, Holly?" Lexi asked. "I have no doubt that you have masturbated while fantasizing about having his children. Or at least his semen inside you."

"So what if I have?" Holly said. "Maybe you should put some clothes on Lexi.."

I look at Holly with a seductive smile. "Maybe you should take your clothes off" I said.

She blushed and looked to the floor. I noticed her nipples getting hard. She had big titties. Her nipples poked out under her white top.

Lexi approached her sister and placed her hands around her to give a big hug. I watched as Lexi slid her hands down and unbuttoned her sister's shorts. She slowly slid open the zipper and pulled the shorts down enough to give me my first look at Holly's white cotton panties.

"Why don't you show yours so I can show you hers," Lexi says then backs away.

Without hesitation I pulled my shorts down exposing my cock.

"Your turn," I said.

Holly giggled and looked to the floor again as she reluctantly pulled her shorts down to her knees. They fell to her ankles. I noticed that her white cotton panties were stressed against her puffy pussy lips. There appeared to be a wet spot forming. Lexi was now behind her younger sister, hands on her waist. Lexi lifted up Holly's shirt over her head. Holly's large firm breasts jiggled. I watched Lexi slide her hands up Holly's belly then over her sister's breasts. She pinched Holly's nipples then cupped her breasts.

"Like what you see?" Lexi asks me.

"Indeed" was my reply.

"What about you Holly?" Lexi asks. "Do you like what you see?"

"Uh huh," she mumbles.

"Wouldn't you like to touch that cock?" Lexi asks. "It's such a beautiful penis."

"Yes," Holly groans. "Can I?"

I smile and approach with my cock exposed. I reach out and take Holly by the hand and guide it to my penis. We stare each other in the eye as I feel her fingers touch me. She wraps her hot little hand around my cock and begins to stroke me. I moan with pleasure then place my hands on the small of her back. I gently slide her panties down to her knees as she continues to stroke my cock. My hands make their way to the front. I rub her inner thighs then slide one hand over her puffy hot pussy. I slide one finger into her vagina, then two. I rub her clit with my thumb as I continue to finger her.

Lexi reaches down. She grabs my hand. The one fingering her sister. She pushes my hand firmly encouraging me to slide myself deeper into Holly's tight hot pussy. Lexi then pulls my juice soaked hand from her sister's pussy to her own mouth. She licks her sister's pussy juice from my fingers then pushes away. She gets behind Holly. She places her hands on her sister's shoulders then gently forces her to her knees in front of me. Facing me.

"Open your mouth little sister," Lexi says.

Looking down I watch as Holly closes her eyes, smiles and opens her mouth wide. She leans her head back then licks her lips. Lexi gets on her knees beside her sister and places her hands on the back of Holly's head. Lexi slides her hands over Holly's face then slides her fingers into her mouth. Two fingers on both hands, then all four. She forcefully holds Holly's mouth wide open and looks up to me.

"Slide that hot cock into my little sister's mouth as deep as you can go," Lexi says. "Shove that hot throbbing cock down her throat."

I walk forward eagerly and stand over Holly. My legs against her shoulders. I bend my knees and lean forward as I aim my cock to her open mouth. I place my hand on the back of Holly's head to maintain my balance. I guide her head towards me then slide my cock into her mouth until the head of my penis rests on her tongue. Lexi removes her hands from Holly's mouth. Holly leans to me, allowing my cock to slide deeper into her hot mouth, She wraps her lips around my shaft and swirls her tongue. I push forward and hold her head tightly as my throbbing dick slides deep into her mouth. The head of my cock penetrates her throat. She gags a bit. I hold her tight not letting her pull away. Her eyes are watery. Tears begin to roll down her cheek, smearing her black eyeliner along the way. I push my cock deeper and feel her throat muscles loosen up.

After a few deep thrusts I pull out and rub my cock over her hot lips, cheeks, nose and chin. She moans and leans in as I tease her by sliding my cock over her lips, letting the tip of my cock penetrate her mouth just a bit. I grab my shaft and push closer, resting my balls on her mouth. She gently licks and sucks my balls. I pull away again and look to Lexi, who sits next to us on her knees masturbating. I guide her head close, then position the sisters cheek to cheek in front of me. I glide my cock over Lexi's lips, then Holly's face. I slip my dick into Lexi's mouth and let her blow me for a few minutes. Holly instinctively leaned down and placed her lips on my balls. I felt her hand on my shaft.

Holly pushes Lexi to the side and wraps her lips around my penis. She strokes me as she blows me for a few minutes. She pulls me from her mouth and turns to her sister.

"Lexi," Holly says. "Help me make him cum. Please"

"Oh fuck yes," I say. "You two are going to make me explode."

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as the sisters placed their mouths on my cock and balls. I felt my cock slide into Holly's mouth. I knew it was her because her mouth was amazing and unforgettable. Her moans and hot breath on my abdomen confirmed my thoughts. I opened my eyes and looked down to see the sisters worshiping my cock. I looked up and caught a figure outside. At first I assumed it was the hot milf neighbor watching us through the window. It took me a second to realize who it was. It was my young neighbor from across the street. She darted away quickly behind the garage when she realized I could see her. She had such a nice ass, which was the last thing I saw as she turned the corner.

"Hold on ladies," I said as I pulled away. "Why don't you both head to the living room and wait for me. I've gotta piss like a racehorse."

I really did have to piss, but I really wanted to head outside to verify what I saw. I pulled on my shorts and headed out, trying to be quiet. I turned the corner of my garage to see her. My teen neighbor. She was standing in the road, looking down, acting like she was innocent.

See my story "Jenna is 18"

-

Sitting up I moved forward and dangled my cock and balls over the edge of the couch. The sisters approached me on their knees and placed their hands on my thighs. They both moved in close enough to perform orally on me. They took turns sucking my cock and balls. At one point they faced each other, lips on the base of my cock, swirling their tongues. They started to kiss each other on the lips, tongues entwined, with my cock in the middle. I reached down and placed my hand on the back of their heads. I held them in that position and moved my hips up and down so my cock slid over their lips.

Leaning back again with my eyes closed I pulled my hands away to let them work my cock as they wished. It was amazing. My cock slid into each of their mouths deeply. I felt my balls resting on their chins. One of them always with her lips on the base or my balls.

"Okay" I heard one of them say with a heavy breath.

It was Lexi.

"Holly, have you ever had a guy cum in your mouth?"

I feel Holly pull her mouth from my cock. She grips my shaft and looks to Lexi with a smile.

"No," she says. She giggles and kisses the head of my dick. "I've actually never touched one before right now. Nevermind having one in my mouth, or swallowing cum."

"I'll finish him if you don't want to," says Lexi. She looks up to me with a smile. "I wouldn't mind."

Holly says nothing. She leans in and guides my cock over her hot lips into her mouth until the head of my cock pressed against her tonsils. She gagged a bit but pushed past it. She groaned and slid her mouth over my as my cock penetrated her throat deeply. I felt my balls land on her chin. She began sliding my cock in and out of her mouth slowly. My cock started to throb. It got thicker, hotter and harder. She moaned then forced herself to swallow my cock. Her nose touched my belly. She slid her mouth up to the head and grasped my shaft. She stroked my cock as it slid over her lips and in and out of her hot mouth until my body tightened.

I push my cock even deeper. The shaft under the head of my cock slides over her tonsils. I feel like I am going to explode. I pull out and rub my cock over her hot lips. I notice Lexi on her knees looking on eagerly. I slide my cock over her lips. She opens her mouth and swallows my cock. I fuck her face for a few seconds then pull out. I am going to cum. I slide my cock into Holly's mouth and unload my hot semen. My cock throbs as loads of cum shoot into her mouth. She moans as I slide myself out, resting my cockhead on her lips. She swallows a mouthful of my cum as I shoot more on her face. My cum covers her lips, nose, cheeks and forehead. I can't stop cumming.