Naughty Neighbors Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi moves in and starts to lick my cum from her sister's face. I pull her hair and force my cock into her mouth as I shoot a few more blasts. I close my eyes again and lean back. I feel Holly's lips on my shaft. I look down to see the sisters kissing, swirling their tongues and sharing my hot semen. I slide my cock between their mouths, feeling their lips on my cock until my orgasm eventually subsides. I look down again to see them staring up at me with huge smiles. Their faces glistening with my cum and their own saliva. Their blonde hair is a mess. Holly's eyeliner is smudged around her eyes and has run down her cheek.

I invite the girls to my bedroom to rest. We laid in bed next to each other naked. Lexi on one side, Holly on the other. They snuggle up close to me and lay their heads on my chest. I gently rub them on the back as I lay there exhausted. There was silence - just slow breathing for several minutes. I closed my eyes and felt myself starting to drift off when I heard a voice.

"Any chance you've got one more load in you," Lexi whispers in my ear.

I feel her leg slide over mine. She pushes against me and I feel her hot vagina on my thigh. She starts to grind against my leg and I feel her pussy getting hot and wet. My cock starts to swell. I feel her hand slide down my belly to my cock. She grasps it and starts to stroke me.

"I don't know if I have anything left," I whisper back to her. "But I am willing to try.."

Holly starts to move. I feel her head turn. She places her lips on my chest and starts breathing heavy. Her mouth moves gently over my chest and she sticks out her tongue. I feel her mouth over one of my nipples. She licks it, then wraps her lips around it and sucks gently. Holly moans quietly. I look over to see her hand slide between her legs. She lays on her back next to me and makes eye contact. She gives a seductive look then spreads her legs wide and begins to masturbate.

My cock hardens in Lexi's hand. She continues to stroke my cock as she slides down the bed. She straddles me at my feet and leans down, placing her mouth on my swollen cock. She glides my cock in and out of her mouth slowly. I hear Holly let out a groan. I look over to see Lexi's hand between her sister's legs. Lexi is fingering her sister. She sits up and wipes her chin then leans over to Holly and places her mouth on her vagina. I watch as Lexi licks her sister's hot pussy.

In just a few minutes Holly climaxes from her sister's mouth. Lexi sits up and slides up, positioning her pussy over my cock which is rock hard and laying flat on my abdomen. The head of my cock touches just under my belly button. Lexi grinds her wet pussy over my shaft with her hands on my chest holding me down. I want to sit up so I can kiss her, wanting to taste Holly's juice. Lexi teases me then leans down to kiss me on the lips. We kiss passionately and I lick the sweet juice from her face. Lexi reaches down and grabs my cock. She lifts her hips and guides herself over my thick hard shaft. I feel her pussy lips around my cockhead as she pushes herself down. Her hot pussy lips tighten round the shaft of my cock as my entire head enters her. She gasps. I feel her hot pussy lips pulsing as my cock slowly enters her.

Once I feel my balls against her I hold her tight. I push against her grinding my cock as deep as it will go. I feel her pussy get hotter than ever as juices begin to flow. I can feel her about to climax so I push her away and pull my cock out. I tease her with the head of my penis, rubbing it over her clit and between her pussy lips. I slide the head of my swollen cock into her just a bit, a few times - then finally thrust it deep into her.

"Oh, Fuck," she says as her fingernails scratch down my back.

"Your cock feels so amazing," she says. "I've never been this turned on. Ever."

Lexi rides my cock like a pro. She grinds her pussy over my shaft with great pace while moaning and talking dirty to me.

At one point she says "Oh, Daddy!" then stops riding me.

I see her look at me blushing with her hand over her mouth.

"Sorry," she says. "Hope I didn't kill the moment. It just came out."

"No worries baby girl," I say to her. "I am your Daddy right now."

Her pout turns to a smile as her hips begin moving again. My cock swells, her pussy gets hotter. She leans in close so we are face to face and stares into my eyes.

"Oh, Daddy" she says in a sultry voice. "Am I being a good girl?"

I can feel her pussy lips contracting around my shaft as she thrusts herself back and forth. After a few minutes she lets out a big groan and pulls away a bit - keeping my cock inside of her. The head of my cock is just inside.

"Oh, Daddy," she says in a shaky voice. "You make me feel so good. Am I doing it right?"

"Yes baby," I say. "You are perfect."

She pushes herself down with force, allowing my cock to slide deeply into her. The head of my cock touches her g spot making her shake and moan. I grab her waist and hold her down on me as I push harder. I feel this spot rubbing just under the head of my cock as we grind our bodies against each other. She gets up and turns herself around facing away from me, then guides her pussy over my cock again. I grab her breasts and start to kiss her on the neck as she bounces up and down on my swollen penis.

Lexi leans back and starts to rub her own clit. I feel her legs spread further apart as she leans back all the way. Her head is next to mine. Our cheeks are pressed together. She starts to moan loudly and her body starts to shake. That's when I notice Holly, on her knees between our legs with her mouth on Lexi's clit. I feel her mouth slide around, her tongue licking Lexi's pussy lips and the shaft of my cock. My cock gets harder than ever. I feel faint as all the blood rushes to my dick.

"Wrap your lips over his balls Holly," Lexi says. "Put Daddy's balls in your mouth."

I feel Holly's hot lips slide over my tight sack. Her wet tongue gently swirls around as her mouth fills with saliva. Her mouth is so hot. My balls feel amazing. I feel like I am about to cum. I reach down and pull Holly away. I push Lexi away and sit up.

"Holy fuck," I say. "This is quite a night."

"Lay on the bed on your back Holly," I command. "Lexi, I want you to get on your knees and straddle her face. Like 69."

The girls do as told and I position myself behind Lexi. I push her head down between her sister's legs then put my hands on her ass. I spread her cheeks wide and lifted her up, positioning my cock for entry into her pussy and ass. I placed my cock on Lexi's back then slowly slid it between her ass cheeks, over her anus then into her pussy just a bit. I pushed the head of my cock between her pussy lips, paused, then let the head of my cock slide into her pussy until her lips were around my shaft. I didn't go in more than a few inches. Teasing her.

Holly lifted her head and placed her mouth on Lexi's pussy. I pulled back to watch Holly eat her sister's pussy. Lexi got up to her knees and grinded on Holly's face. I pushed Lexi between her shoulders gently, encouraging her to assume the position. I wanted her head down, back super arched with her ass in the air. She knew what was coming. Holly did too. I was surprised to see Holly with her head up, hands on Lexi's ass, continuing to lick and suck her sister's hot pussy.

Moving in, I slid my cock between Holly's lips and her sister's pussy. We grinded and eventually my cock slid between Lexi's pussy lips. I pushed it in then pulled all the way out, letting my cockhead tease her pussy lips. I glided my cock in again and all the way out of her. I repeated this several times. Then, I pulled away. I stared at her virgin ass.

I placed my wet cockhead against her anus, pushing in a little. She wiggled and let out a moan. I pushed myself back. I got on my knees behind her, then placed my hands on her ass. I leaned in and placed my mouth directly over her ass hole. I stuck out my tongue and licked her ass cheeks - close to her anus, eventually sliding the tip of my tongue into her ass. I pushed closer and slid my tongue deeper. I felt her tight asshole around my tongue as I tried to stick it in as far as I could. I slid my mouth down to her pussy. My hands firmly under her thighs close to her pussy - I held her confidently. I spread her pussy lips with my thumbs and put my mouth on her vagina. I licked her ass and pussy for a few minutes as she moaned and started shaking.

The scene became surreal. It was like a dream. Erotic, the smell of sex. Sweaty bodies. One of my hands made its way between Lexi's legs. I began rubbing her crotch, sliding my fingers into her pussy and anus. Eventually I was able to slide 4 fingers into her wet pussy. I slid two, then three fingers into her ass. Then I used both hands. I got forceful. My strong hands on her soft body. She was like clay. I had her on her back, legs spread, feet over her head. I held Holly by the hair and guided her mouth over Lexi's hot pussy and anus.

My cock was extremely hard again. I placed my shaft between Lexi's ass cheeks and guided Holly's mouth to my balls. Holly gently sucked and licked my nuts as I slid my cock over Lexi's anus and then pushed my cock into her hot pussy. After a few thrusts into her vagina I pulled out and guided my cock to her tight ass. When I pressed the head of my penis gently into her ass, I felt her push back and heard her moan. My cock slid deeper into her ass. I felt her body tighten.

"Fuck me," she said loudly. "Fuck my ass. Please Daddy. That hot cock feels so good."

Encouraged by her reaction I pushed my cock deeper into her ass. Her body went limp and she began to quiver as I thrust my swollen cock in and out of her tight ass with more pace.

"Oh fuck," she cries. "Fuck me Daddy. Oh my God this feels so good. Don't stop."

My mind raced. I held Lexi firmly by the waist and fucked her in the ass faster and harder for a while. I would occasionally pull out completely and slide my cock into her vagina - then right back into her ass.

"I'm going to cum" I say. "I can't hold back any more. Holy shit."

"Cum inside me Daddy," Lexi says. "Fill me with your hot baby juice."

I look over at Holly. She smiles then leans in straight towards her sister's pussy. She opens her mouth and leans in moaning. I watch her stick out her tongue and begin licking her sisters clit and pussy lips. She looks up to me smiling, her face glistening with pussy juice and sweat.

"Fill my sister's ass and pussy with your hot cum," Holly says. "I just want the leftovers. I want to watch you cum inside her. You are her daddy."

With that I explode as my cock is buried deep in Lexi's ass. I pull out and slide my throbbing cock into her vagina. I shoot another load. And another. I pull out and slide my cock back into Lexi's ass shooting another load of cum. I hold myself there and shoot again. I pull back out and slide my dick back into Lexi's pussy. I shoot a few more blasts into her then pull out for the last time. My cock continues to throb. I feel Holly's lips on my balls. She slides my semi hard cock into her mouth and blows me, swallowing the last few bits of cum as my climax subsides.

I push the sister's away and stand up next to the bed. Lexi pushes Holly to her back on the bed then straddles her face. I watch my cum ooze from Lexi's ass and pussy. Holly opens her mouth. She leans up and begins cleaning her sister's pussy and ass, swallowing my cum. Holly is officially eating a cream pie.

-

Next up. Chapter 5. Holly anad my wife