Naughty Neighbours

Story Info
New neighbours to the area host wild party.
6.5k words
4.51
24.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm currently sat in the sun on my veranda, overlooking the lush green garden, sipping on a hot cappuccino with a Danish pastry staring at me as I reminisce about the garden party we hosted last week. It was a lot of fun.

We haven't long moved into the area, three or four months, so we thought it was only right to invite the neighbours over for a BBQ while the weather was really nice.

We knocked on all the doors and, following a string of texts welcoming us to the area, we had over 80 people (along with our own family and friends) confirm their attendance. Luckily the house was big enough to accommodate them all but neither me or my husband Alan had ever entertained that many guests.

"It will be fine." Alan said optimistically. "BBQ on the go, meat, fish, salad, and lots of alcohol."

I was feeling slightly less confident.

Before the Saturday arrived we planned and bought everything to make sure we had more than enough food and alcohol for all the guests. We even bought 2 extra fridges to keep all the food in, as I'm sure we would be entertaining again in the future.

With the new chairs and tables laid out, Alan set about taking charge of the BBQ. He was so well organised with these things that I just let him get on with it as I welcomed our various neighbours and friends at the door. My head was in such a whirl that I forget everyone's name....except for one. Len.

Len shook my hand forcefully and leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. He smelt amazing. I looked behind him and noticed no partner and no wedding ring on his finger.

"Just me I'm afraid. Len. Number 288."

I blushed as he had rumbled me looking.

Len was around 50, tall at 6"4 I would say with beautiful dark brown skin. His dark eyes glistened as he spoke and his mouth gave away a soft smile. I was transfixed on the gorgeous man in front of me until someone else introduced themselves.

As I greeted more guests I couldn't stop thinking of Len. I tried to catch a glimpse of him and noticed he was talking to Alan. I wonder what they were discussing? I looked away quickly before they caught me staring.

Len was wearing slip ons, red shorts and a sexy tight blue polo shirt. His thick arms and shoulders strained at the thin material.

I must admit I did catch Len eyeing me up on more than one occasion, giving him a polite smile back. I think he liked my outfit. I was wearing a yellow, strapless, flowing summer dress with sexy light blue heels. The dress wasn't suitable for underwear so I didn't bother with any. I felt very naughty.

Alan and I had been married 5 years and have always had a very active sex life. Alan is slightly older than me at 44 and I'm 31. We met at work and our colleagues would always tease Alan about fancying me until he finally made his move at one of the Christmas parties. We have been together ever since.

I was awoken from a world of my own by Len.

"Are you going to show me around then Deb?" He asked, sipping on his whiskey.

"Oh oh yes of course. How rude of me. Yes. Ummmmm come on then." I replied, feeling a little flustered.

I grabbed my drink and led him out into the garden.

"We haven't been here long so we have sooooo much to do with the house and garden."

I was making excuses for the mess.

I walked Len around the large grounds, chatting pleasantly as we both sipped our drinks.

"So no wife or ummmm husband?" I asked, inquisitively.

"Nah. Divorced about 3 years ago. She hated my job. Couldn't handle it."

I was intrigued. "Oh. What do you do?"

"I'm a fashion designer and she hated the fact I was surrounded by beautiful young women all day." Len laughed loudly. "Even though she was an ex model herself."

That's probably why, I thought to myself. No one likes getting old.

"I must say I do approve of this dress and those gorgeous Choo shoes."

I blushed. "Oh ummmm thank you." I replied nervously.

"Although with those ample assets you should be showing them off a lot more. Maybe lower the dress slightly."

He was talking about my breasts, I was sure of it. I must admit I do have very large boobs for a petite size 10. They are around a 34EE.

"Like this you mean." I said shuffling my dress a little lower to reveal more of my breasts.

Len's eyes widened as more of my pale flesh came into view. I didn't think he was expecting me to lower it there and then.

"Wow. Yes. Just like that." He said admiring my boobs.

We carried on walking and chatting, making our way back to house to mingle with the other guests. I made sure that I spoke to everyone, topping up their drinks, plying them with more food than they could cope with and then forcing them to get up and dance. At one point we had most of the guests up and dancing on our new patio as Billy, my brother, belted out the tunes.

As I danced with a group of neighbours, slightly tipsy, I felt a hand on my back. I span around to see Len looking to dance with me.

"Hope your husband won't mind." He smiled.

I scoffed. "Alan. Ha. He never dances. You'll be fine."

We started dancing together, slowly getting closer and closer until our bodies were touching gently. I felt my nipples harden. I looked down to see they were poking out of my dress and now on show to the entire party. I went bright red and tried to adjust my dress but it was pointless.

Len gave me a naughty wink and smiled, pushing his body closer against mine. I was starting to get nervous, looking around for Alan, who would surely be angry if he saw me dancing with a hunky black man, especially in front of our new neighbours and friends. Len didn't care though and reached around behind me and held me closer to him. I could now feel his stiff cock pushing into my leg.

I yelped in surprise, drowned out by the music but loud enough for Len to chuckle. He pulled me in even closer. He was enjoying my discomfort.

"Don't worry. Alan won't mind." He sniggered, knowing full well what he was doing.

Len gyrated his legs between mine as we danced to the music. He was a great dancer but my pussy was now tingling from the attention he was giving me. I really needed to cum. I was tempted to run upstairs and finger myself to a crazy, intense orgasm.

Len lent forward. "Why don't you show me the garden again. I'm sure there are parts that we missed."

I wasn't sure what he was suggesting but I led him by the hand away from the patio and on to the garden path, topping up our drinks on the way. I looked around for Alan but as always he was nowhere to be found. Probably flirting with some young tart no doubt.

We stopped at the bottom of the garden, sitting on the homemade wooden bench and admiring the view of the small lake, that was blocked from view to the house by the large oak trees that surrounded it.

Len stood up and moved back to admire me.

"You are beautiful. Very beautiful." He said looking me up and down. "Although that dress. Hmmmmmmm. It's. Ummmmm. Not quite right."

Without warning he lunged forward and hooked his finger into my top, yanking it down to reveal my large firm tits.

"Holy....." Len exclaimed as my large tits came into view.

I grabbed them quickly, desperately trying to stuff them back in my top but my coordination had gone with all the alcohol

I had consumed. Len just stood and watched, taking enjoyment in my embarrassment.

"Leonard!!!." I screamed.

He held on to my top so I couldn't pull it back up, keeping my tits on show.

"Ah ah ah ha. No no no. I want to see those massive tits." He said, not releasing his grip.

I was shocked, ashamed, embarrassed but also very turned on by his dominant nature.

"Those are the best tits I have ever seen honey." Len said.

I felt strangely proud.

"I imagine they come out all the time at these parties."

"No they do not!!!" I replied angrily.

"Oh. Are they just for me?"

"No. Yes. No. Well. Ummmm. No they are not." I was confused and flustered which made Len chuckle.

"It's ok honey. I understand." Len said calmly. "Are they for hubby only? Seems like such a waste."

My nipples were so hard as the cool night air washed over them. Len took one of them between his fingers and gently pinched it. I unexpectedly groaned in pleasure at the older mans touch. I didn't stop him as he took this as my acceptance to let him carry on. He continued to play with both my nipples, leaving me so turned on I felt my pussy dripping down my thighs.

We heard footsteps on the path causing us both to panic. Len grabbed my hand and pulled me behind some of the larger trees. I tried to pull my dress up but Len wouldn't let me, pulling it back down to expose my breasts once more.

An older couple I didn't recognise walked slowly past, giggling and chatting quietly.

"Andy and Sarah. Lovely couple." Len informed me.

"We should go back. Alan will come looking for me." I said, nervously.

"And....if he does?" Len replied. "He will see his wife with her beautiful breasts on display and me playing with them. I know he wouldn't say a word, he would just watch."

Fuck. The thought of that really turned me on and Len bloody well knew it. I'm sure Alan wouldn't feel quite the same however.

As Len was talking his phone vibrated in his pocket.

"Ah. Charlie. You'll like Charlie." He said answering the phone to his friend.

"Let me FaceTime you. I got someone for you to meet."

He was talking about me. Subconsciously I flicked my hair and wet my lips, ready to impress Len's friend. His friend's image flashed up on the phone as I gave him a sexy, cheeky wave.

"Ohhhhhh hello young lady." Charlie said giving me a huge smile. "Has Lenny been bothering you?"

"Ohhhhh not too much." I laughed.

My breasts were still on show but Len held the camera so Charlie couldn't see them. Well for all of 10 seconds as he lowered the camera and flashed his friend a quick shot of my boobs.

"Whaaaaaaaat the....." Charlie screamed. "Show me again mate."

Lenny kept the camera on my tits for a few seconds. Going back and fore between my boobs and my bright red face.

"Fucking amazing." Charlie screamed.

Lenny laughed as I tried to hide my face in shame.

"Don't be shy honey." Charlie said loudly over the phone, as it echoed through the trees. "Those are incredible boobs. Is Lenny being a naughty boy again?"

"Yes he bloody well is." I said smacking Len on the arm.

"Well, wouldn't you mate, look at how gorgeous she is."

Len scanned the phone up and down me, pausing for ages on my face, boobs, legs and bum. I felt uncomfortable at both the attention and the comments.

"My husband is going to go crazy. We got to get back."

I didn't wait for Len as I dashed back up the pathway back to the house, obviously straightening my dress before I talked to any of the guests.

I eventually found Alan chatting to a young , attractive blonde lady. I didn't feel so bad anymore.

"Ohhhhh I should have guessed where you would be." I said introducing myself to Lucy who lived a few doors down with her parents. She could only have been 19, 20.

Lucy giggled as Alan went bright red, stammering over his words. I soon ruined that one lol.

I moved on to talk to some other guests but kept a close eye on my husband, who in turn kept a close eye on me, and I could see why. As I backed away I bumped into Lenny, who immediately grabbed my waist and squeezed my hips, playfully. I squealed causing Alan to look over with a concerned look on his face.

Lenny whispered into my ear. "I think your hubby likes to watch." And ran his hands up my bare arms.

I stood, frozen to the spot, staring directly at Alan, who looked confused at what was happening right in front of his eyes. I snapped out of it and continued to chat to my new friends while Lenny stood close behind me.

"You should come too Debs." Lana said, although I had no idea what she was talking about.

It turns out she was talking about the new gym that had opened up in town and a few of the girls from the neighbourhood had signed up for an induction. I needed to join a new gym and had never got round to it, so I agreed to join them at the induction.

"Yessssss gym buddies." Michelle said, excitedly, giving us all a high five.

As I leaned in I could feel my dress being lifted up. I frantically tried to pull it down so that no one would notice. I looked over at Alan who was still watching me, dreading to turn behind me to see who it was, even though I could guess that it was Len. I was hoping that Alan couldn't see much through the crowd of people.

The hands moved up my thighs and over my bum, tracing a path slowly and erotically. My pussy was tingling once more. I tried to move away but I was blocked by the bodies gathered around on the patio. The pair of hands moved back to inside of my thighs. I could feel a large male frame pressed against me as the hands moved slowly up my thighs.

My legs were soaking wet from my pussy juices and Len was shocked when he could feel my juices.

"What the fuck!!!!" He whispered into my ear.

I shook with excitement and anticipation. What was he going to do? Surely he wouldn't go any further in public, not in front of my friends and husband.

His hands traced the outline of my pussy and ran along my pussy lips. I swear I almost came on the spot. My legs were shaking as I pretended to listen to the girls chatting. I shuffled from side to side as if I was dancing in time to the music.

Suddenly, Len's hands moved from my pussy and my dress fell back down. I looked behind me and couldn't see him. A few seconds later Alan was stood next to me.

"Shall I keep cooking the meat honey?" Alan asked, completely oblivious to what had just happened.

"Ummmm errrr yer go on. It will get eaten at some point."

"Sure honey." He said making his way back to the grill.

That should keep him busy. I turned to look for Len but he was nowhere to be seen. I was disappointed but also slightly relieved. In fact I didn't see much of him for the rest of the night, eventually catching him dancing with the young, blonde girl, Lucy, who Alan had been chatting to earlier.

What was with it with old men and young, pretty, blonde girls?

Len caught me staring and winked at me. Was he trying to make me jealous? He moved closer to Lucy and put his hands around her waist, pulling her in towards him. Lucy giggled, seemingly enjoying the attention. I watched as his hands moved down to her bum and he openly groped her firm Ass. Where were her parents? Was anyone else watching this?

I realised there were a lot of drunk people, all engrossed in their own particular conversations and no one was paying much attention to the dirty old man and the young girl, openly flirting.

Len slowly started to lift Lucy's dress up over her thighs as they gyrated in time to the music. Lucy's tiny white thong came into view as Len grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling her closer towards him. Lucy's pussy ground into Lenny's leg and I could see she was enjoying the mauling she was getting from the old man. I felt a little jealous.

They had manoeuvred into the far corner of the patio, underneath a trellis and the shadow of the overhanging roof. They were now partially obscure from view, unless you were actively looking for them as I was.

In the shadows the young girl grew bolder and reached for the black mans cock, stroking it slowly through his trousers. Her small hands traced the outline of Len's large, thick cock.

I looked behind me to see Alan busy cooking away. Should I join the couple? Would they want me to? I hesitated, unsure what to do.

I picked up a bottle and bravely made my way over.

"Hello love birds, fancy a top up?"

Lucy jumped in shock as a broad smile spread across Len's face.

"Did you say, lift your top up?" Len said cheekily, knowing full well what I said. "Do you want to see Lucy's tits. Wow. She's a bit young for you isn't she?"

I felt my face go bright red and so did Lucy's as Len managed to embarrass both of us at the same time.

"Len. Stop that." I ordered.

"That's ok. Lucy doesn't mind. She has great tits."

Len stared at Lucy, expectantly, as she froze like a rabbit in the headlights.

"Awwww not shy in front of Debs are you honey?" Len teased.

Lucy remained frozen to the spot.

"Lenny stop teasing the poor girl. Here have a drink you two." I said handing the couple glasses full of champagne and walking away, dismissing Len's rude comments. Len seemed shocked but Lucy was relieved.

I carried on mingling, playing the hostess with the mostess. I was really pleased with how things were going, with most party guests staying until the early hours of the morning. Alan has finished cooking and joined me in dancing and drinking with our new neighbours.

"Be carefully with that Len honey." My husband said, leaning into me as he danced. "He's a bit of a player. I think he ummmm you know. Fancies you."

"Ohhhh I doubt that honey. He's just being friendly. Plus, I'm not going to do anything, silly." I reassured him.

But I must admit Len's charm and charisma did turn me on a lot.

It was around 3am before the party started to die down slightly and a lot of the revellers said their goodbyes and made their way home. Strolling the house I noticed Lucy slumped on a chair with her skirt up around her waist and her panties on show. I swiftly pulled her dress down and made her decent. I wondered where her parents were as I hadn't seen them for most of the night.

"We should take her home. Or put her upstairs in one of the rooms." Alan said over my shoulder.

"I bet you'd love to take her home." I muttered under my breath.

I reached down and picked Lucy up from under her shoulder, her arm draped across my neck. Before Alan could help me, Len moved in and took hold of her from the other side.

"Let me help you." He grinned.

Alan looked helpless, stood there like a spare prick. Len and I lifted Lucy and moved her slowly towards the stairs.

"We can take her upstairs. Don't worry Al." Len said to my husband.

"Oh ok. I will go and check on the rest of the stragglers." Alan said, turning to move back towards the garden.

We carried Lucy up to one of the bedrooms and lay her down on the large, double bed. As she hit the soft mattress she awoke, all disorientated.

"What. Oh. Uhhhhh ummmm. Oh. Thank you. Hi. Thank you for looking after me. Sorry. Ummmm. I must have fallen asleep." She said apologetically. "You two are sooooo nice. So lovely. I love you. So much."

She was clearly drunk. Lucy shuffled down the bed, sitting on the edge between us both.

"I know I'm drunk but thank you. You didn't leave me. Thank you. I'm so so so sorry. You are lovely people." She slurred. I couldn't help but chuckle.

Lucy leant into Len and rested her head on his shoulder. Her hand ran over his chest and down into his lap, slowly stroking his cock through his pants. Len looked at me and winked.

I had no idea what to do. Do I just sit there and watch or do I get up and leave? I did nothing. I just sat there, shocked at what I knew was about to unfold.

Len stroked her hair as Lucy unzipped his trousers and pulled out his semi hard cock. It was really thick as it filled with blood from the softness of Lucy's gentle touch. It just grew and grew and didn't stop growing. I was shocked and Len could see from the look on my face. His grin grew even wider.

Lucy slowly stroked his shaft but her tiny hands couldn't get all the way around his girth.

"Fancy helping her Debs?" Len smiled.

For some reason I was mesmerised. I reached out and helped the young girl by stroking the head of his cock. His bellend filled my entire hand and it couldn't get around his shaft either. I could feel his cock pulsating and growing as we played with it.

12