Naughty Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Len lent back and enjoyed the both us teasing him. I reached and cupped his heavy balls.

"These haven't been emptied for a while." I teased.

I stood up and knelt in front of Len. Lucy kept her head rested on his shoulder, stroking his cock slowly and firmly looking down at me. She guided his cock towards me and I opened my mouth wide for her to slide it down my throat. His cock filled my mouth instantly, desperately straining to take more of it inside my mouth but I really struggled.

Lucy pushed more of it down my throat as it disappear inch by inch. I felt it hit the back of my throat but I made sure I didn't gag. I let it slide further down my throat so I had at least 7 or 8 inches inside my mouth.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk." Len groaned loudly.

I was worried Alan would hear and I looked towards the door to see if he heard anything. There was a pause for a few seconds before I slowly started to Bob on Lenny's cock. It was tricky as my mouth was aching already and my throat was burning.

Lucy continued to stroke his thick shaft as the saliva coated his cock. The juices made it easier to take more of his cock down my throat until I reached his large, black balls. I had his entire cock down my throat. Saliva dripped down my chin and over my dress and legs. I felt like a complete slut, on my knees in front of this old man, taking his length in my mouth.

I was soon joined by Lucy who crawled underneath Len and started to suck on his large bollocks, taking one then the other into her mouth as I worked on his cock. We worked up quite a rhythm between us and it wasn't long before I could feel his cock twitching violently in my mouth. I knew what was coming....literally.

I was about to move off his cock but Len arched his back and held my head in place. I tried to resist but he kept me in place by gripping my hair tightly. I suddenly felt wad after wad of hot cum fill my throat. I gagged and spluttered but his cock remained firmly in my throat. I was going nowhere and Len was not about to let go as he continued to shoot cum sown my throat.

"Are you cumming Lenny?" Lucy asked sweetly.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssss." He screamed, arching his back further and pushing harder into my face.

For why seemed like ages Lenny came hard before releasing me, sending me crashing to the floor. I collapsed gasping for air, unable to breathe.

I heard a knock at the door. "Everyone ok in there?"

It was Alan who had heard the bang on the floor.

"It's ok Al." Len shouted. "Lucy fell off the bed. Didn't mean to wake you."

"Ah ok. No problem. Is Deb's in there with you?"

I tried to get up and speak but I was covered in saliva and cum, still gasping for air.

"Nah mate. Just me and Luce. Debs went back downstairs I think." He replied, before I had a chance to do so.

"Cheers." Alan turned back around and went downstairs, completely oblivious that behind the door his wife had just swallowed a huge cock and milked it dry.

Lenny helped me to my feet and gave me a long, sensual kiss, even though I had just swallowed his salty seed. He didn't care which I thought was so fucking hot. He lay me down on the bed and told me to close my eyes. I was a little hesitant as I didn't really know him but I had heard all about his reputation. I was also worried about Alan coming back.

I eventually closed my eyes and Len took hold of my hands, raising them above my head. I could feel him tying my hands to the steel bed frame and started to panic.

"No no. Len. Please no. We can't. Not here. My husband. Len. Stop. Please. No. Please don't. Len. Len." But he didn't listen, he just carried on.

He was much stronger than me and tied my hands to the bed in no time. I whispered my anger but Len just laughed at me every time. Lenny pulled out his phone and took a picture.

"Alan kindly gave me his number earlier. Shall I send this pic to him as I know he's concerned about his wife's whereabouts?" He asked.

"Don't you fucking dare." I scowled, pulling at the ropes restraining me.

"Luce. What do you think?" He asked the young girl.

"I say keep her really really tied up. She looks hot." She replied, staggering slightly, still drunk.

"So I've just cum, so it must mean it's one of you girls turn to cum." Lenny said looking at both of us. "Who wants to go first?"

Neither of us spoke. I was still annoyed that I was restrained.

"Lenny. We can't. Alan will hear us." I whispered to get him to stop but he just waved it away.

"Pah. Don't be silly. He thinks it's Lucy in here. He's probably listening outside the door as we speak. He took a liking to Lucy didn't he."

I knew he was just winding me up so I didn't let it get to me. I'm any case, I just let an old man cum in my mouth, so I couldn't really say much.

"Your hubby is cute." Lucy said, clearly still utterly wasted.

Lenny laughed. "I think Lucy wants to fuck your hubby. Shall we call him up and get him to join us?"

I bit. "Don't you fucking dare."

Lenny laughed once more. "I think he'd enjoy some nice....young.....tight....wet...pussy. Or maybe you would?"

Lenny stood up and took Lucy by her hand and led her round to the top of the bed.

"Baby. I think Deb's would like a better view of your pussy."

He helped Lucy up on to the bed and got her to straddle her legs either side of my head. I could see right up her dress and her crisp white thong had a wet patch at the front. She was really turned on.

"Show Debbie your cute pussy."

Lucy did as she was told and pulled her panties to one side to show off her gorgeous bald cunt.

Lenny reached under he dress and slid two fingers straight inside her as I watched from underneath her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmm." Lucy moaned as the old man slid his fingers all the way inside her.

Lenny worked his fingers faster and faster until I felt wetness on my face. Lucy was dripping on to my face!!! I was so fucking turned on that this hot young girl was being fingered right above me by a dirty old black man and she was squirting over my face. I had never been with a woman before but this was so fucking hot and I was so turned on, I no longer cared. I just needed to cum.

Lucy couldn't control herself anymore as her legs began to shake and her pussy started to leak even more as small amounts of pussy juice started to squirt from her tight Cunt. I could see she was going to cum.

"Oh god. Oh god. I'm sorry. Noooooo please. Oh god. Noooooooo. I'm. I'm. Ohhhhh ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhh noooooooo." She squealed as Lenny's fingers drove her wild. He definitely knew what he was doing.

My pussy tingled and twitched as I watched the show from the box seat. Lenny looked down at me and smiled, he had us both right where he wanted us.

My face was soaked from Lucy's juices, at times opening my mouth wide to taste them fully, although I tried to disguise it as I didn't want Len thinking I was actually enjoying it. I wanted him to think I hated being tied up and I was being forced to watch Lucy being fingered but it turned me on so much. Alan wasn't the dominating type so I would always have to take control. It was nice to be forced and told what to do for a change....but I wasn't going to tell Len that.

"Let me go. Let me go." I whispered so not to alert my husband. "Come on. Please. This isnt fair. Please let me up."

Len looked down at me. "Soon honey. Soon."

"I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming. I'm cumming." Lucy said over and over again, her legs shaking more violently.

I don't know whether Len pushed her on top of me or whether Lucy's legs collapsed from underneath her but she fell onto my face, her soaking wet Cunt smothering my mouth so I couldn't breathe. I tried to wriggle free but my restraints kept me in place. Lucy rocked back and fore slowly, rubbing her pussy over my mouth and nose.

"Uggggggghhhh uhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhh." Lucy moaned as she fucked my face even though i was certain she had just orgasmed.

"You dirty fucking bitches." I heard Lenny say but I had no choice.

I was tied to the bed and I couldn't breathe. I had to open my mouth and take Lucy's wet pussy into my mouth. My tongue darted inside her trying to catch some air into my lungs. That was the only reason I started licking and eating the young girl's cute pussy....I swear lol.

Lucy began to rock faster on top of me as her pussy lips opened even wider to cup around my entire mouth. Her lips felt soft and fleshy as I lapped furiously deep inside her pussy.

"Yessss yessss yessss ohhhhh godddddd yesssssssss fucking hell yesssssss eat my Cunt. Eat my Cunt. Yesssssssa eat me. Please. Yessssss yesss." Lucy screamed.

I was panicking that Alan would hear her. In fact, there was no way he couldn't hear her she was that loud. I tried to wriggle free but Len held my legs straight and firm.

Lucy came hard over my face, squirting forcefully into my mouth which I could do nothing about. I had to swallow all her juices. Lucy Kay slumped on my face, unable to move and breathing heavily on top of me.

I could feel Len's hands moving up my legs, lifting up my dress and he stared to pull my knickers down. I kicked out but his weight pushed down on my thighs. He swiftly pulled my panties down over my knees as the cool air kissed my exposed pussy lips. I could have cum right there and then without even touching myself.

As Lucy lay on top of me, her weight crushing me into the bed and my hands tied I waited expectantly for Len to stroke my pussy, yet nothing happened for quite a while. I lay exposed on the bed.

Suddenly the bed lowered as Len climbed on top of me and the head of his cock nudged against my pussy lips. Oh god. He was going to fuck me!!! A mixture of feelings flooded through my body. I was horny and dying to feel his cock inside me, but not with Alan in the house and probably listening at the door. I didn't want to cheat, not properly anyway. I had only ever flirted and had foreplay before, sometimes with Alan watching but I had never had full blown sex. I was scared. Alan would be furious if he ever found out.

My pussy opened up like a flower for the large black cock as the head filled my entrance. It felt huge, I was worried I couldn't take it but it suddenly make a pop as it entered my pussy. My lips stretched at breaking point around his shaft and the head, but he had only put 2 or 3 inches inside me. There was a lot of cock still left to go. How was I going to cope?

Len held my legs open and pushed down harder as inch by inch his cock disappeared until I could feel his heavy balls resting against my ass. I had take his entire cock inside me and I had never felt so full up in all my life. My pussy was stretched wide open and Lenny had filled it up. Ladies let me tell you, a big thick cock is a completely different feeling when you are having sex. I wanted this all the time. Fuck. I felt so bad but it also felt so good. I was confused.

Lenny slowly pulled his cock out, coated in my juices and then plunged it all the way back inside me. Oh god. It felt amazing. He did it again and my whole body shook as if electricity had been passed through it. Every time he pulled out and drove it deep inside me the shock coursed through my body. I was about to cum faster just 5 or 6 thrusts. I couldn't believe it.

The orgasm came as a massive surprise and my body shook as I came hard, still with Lucy on top of me. I'm not sure if Len had realised I had just cum as he kept ploughing his cock inside me. He wasn't going to stop. Unbelievably I felt another orgasm brewing. That cannot be right. Not straight away and not so soon.

As Lenny fucked me hard I came over and over again. I lost track of how many times I came but I have never been fucked like that before. My poor little pussy was ruined. I screamed continually and luckily Lucy was still led on top of me so muffled my screams.

I could hear a deep groan followed by Len filling my pussy with his seed as it seeped out of my pussy and over the bed sheets. There was loads of it. It seemed as if Len wouldn't stop cumming. As he filled me up I came once more over his big black cock. I couldn't cope. My body was limp, I had no strength left in me.

Len moved off me and Lucy was rolled off the top of me. He then released my hands but neither Lucy or I could move. We both just lay there, groaning quietly in contentment. Both of us had cum so much there was no way we could get up. Len stood over us and just laughed.

"Can't you girls keep up with the old fella?"

Neither of us replied.

Len opened the door and made his way out to the hallway. I think he was looking for the toilet. I could hear voices on the landing and I knew he was talking to my husband. Fuck. What were they saying?

I tried to crawl off the bed but Lucy was in the way. We both tumbled to the floor, our arms and legs entwined, both of us drunk and completely useless.

It took me a good 30 minutes to finally regain my composure. I straightened my clothes and stood behind the door to see if the coast was clear. Lenny had since come back in and he was indeed talking to my husband who was searching the house for me. Lucy was tucked up in bed, snoring peacefully.

I gave Lenny a passionate kiss goodbye and slipped out in to the hallway. Everything ached and I didn't want Alan to see me like this. I peered around the door into our bedroom and luckily he was fast asleep. I had a quick shower and slid quietly in beside him.

When we awoke in the morning both Alan and I were feeling a bit worse for wear, sporting handover headaches and the munchies. We looked a mess.

Alan was very excited that the party had gone well. "That was a great night, don't you think? The neighbours loved it. They all did. There's some really nice people around here."

"Yerrrrrr." I groaned, covering my eyes from the sun streaming through the window.

My whole body was still aching and my poor pussy felt stretched, even the next morning.

"Did you hear it last night. Young Lucy had a good time too." Alan whispered.

Oh god. What did he hear, or see. I was worried.

"Eh? What do you mean honey?" I said, playing dumb.

"She spent the night with that Len guy. The one who was trying it on with you. I heard them fucking all night. She was screaming. How did you not hear it?"

I went bright red. I knew he was talking about not only Lucy but me. Although I was hoping he had no idea. I was trying to read his face to see if he knew.

"He had some stamina for an old guy. He must have been fucking for hours. I was impressed."

I wanted to curl up and die. For the rest of the day I stayed in bed while Alan said goodbye to the guests who had stayed over. I deliberately made sure that I didn't see Lucy or Len as I was feeling deeply ashamed and embarrassed. I was not going to go out in the neighbourhood again as I was sure that Len would tell all his mates. How embarrassing.

Debbie x


12