Naughty Nieces Ch. 01

Story Info
Mike gets transferred near his sister.
2.9k words
4.33
109.1k
156
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael Alexander is at his desk working on his newest project when he's called to his boss's office. As he gets up and walks to the office he wonders what this is about. He had been there for eight years and had made several apps that had made the company millions and has allowed him to live very comfortably. When he reaches his boss's office he knocks on the door and his boss Arnold Baker waves him in and motions for him to close the door.

As he ends a call he says, "Mike please have a seat." Walking around and sitting at his desk he says, "Mike for the last eight years, you have made millions for yourself and this company. However because of that talent it's been decided that your time as a programmer here is at an end."

Mike looks at him with a look of shock, Arnold chuckles and says, "Take it easy buddy, you're not being terminated, actually you are being promoted to I Director for a new branch of our offices. All I need to know is how long would you need to get your affairs in order to move out there?"

Shaking his head, Mike asks, "What if I decide to not take the offer and stay here?"

Looking at him Arnold says in a serious tone, "If you don't accept the offer you will be terminated. I know this sounds harsh and I don't like it, the problem is in your current position we can't afford to keep you as a programmer. So rather than have you leave we're promoting you and covering your moving costs."

Arnold passes him a file with some basic information on where they want to send him, as he looks at it he notices the city and with a smile he says, "Alright Arnold I'll take the position and I will need about a week to get everything in order."

Standing to his feet Arnold reaches out his hand to shake Mike's hand and as the two shake hands, Arnold says, "Perfect I'll have all the details emailed to you and you'll fly out on Friday morning. So pack your gear cause you're moving up."

As Mike packs his stuff, he's surprised at the turn of events and how his new office is where his sister lives. It's been ten years since he last saw his sister and her four girls. He also remembers when he left home at the age of twenty, to work at the company he currently works at now. After packing up his desk, Mike carries the box to his car and as he gets in, starts driving. About twenty minutes later, he reaches his apartment and as he goes inside he calls his sister Whitney and when she picks up, he lets her know about the transfer.

Before he could say anything she says, "Mike that's fantastic. It will be so good to see you and have a man around the house again."

Pausing a moment he asks, "What do you mean by that Whitney?"

Chuckling she says, "It means, I want you to live with me and the girls and I won't take no for an answer."

Shaking his head he says, "Alright Whitney, I know better than to argue with you."

She laughs and says, "I'll have a room ready for you. So when will you get here?"

"I told my boss I can be ready in a week, and I fly out Friday morning, and I should arrive early afternoon."

Whitney says, "Let me check my schedule." As Whitney checks her schedule she replies, "Damn, I wanted to come get you from the airport, but I've got appointments up till about 4:00 pm. Would you be okay with Hanna coming to pick you up and then you two could come get me, after I finish with my last appointment. What do you think?"

Thinking about it a moment he replies, "That's perfect Whitney. I gotta run, but I'll call you Thursday night to finalize everything."

As the week goes by Mike packed a suitcase which has five t-shirts, two button down shirts, three pairs of slacks, two pairs of jeans, which is only a week's worth of clothes. He also gave away all his furniture and sold his car. Once that was done he took an Uber to a hotel near the airport and after getting settled there, he called his sister.

When Whitney picks up he says, "How's it going sis?"

Hearing her brother's voice she says, "It's been a long day, so what time does your flight get in tomorrow?"

Looking at the itinerary from the email he received he says, "My flight leaves at 9:00 am and it lands at 2:00 PM."

"That works, cause Hanna is off tomorrow, when I told her about picking you up she was excited."

At that moment Hanna passes by her mom's room, Whitney motions for Hanna to come in and says, "Mike, Hanna just walked in, give her the details while I go to the bathroom."

Whitney passes her daughter the phone, mutes the call she says, "Put it on speaker and talk to your uncle, he's coming to live with us."

Taking it off mute Hanna says, "Hey Uncle Mike, so what time does your flight come in tomorrow?"

For a brief moment he's shocked to hear her voice, mainly because the last time Mike saw Hanna, she was a little girl about 10 years old, and now 10 years later she sounds like an absolute angel.

Catching himself quickly he says, "My flight gets in at about 2:00 PM, I hope it's not too much trouble for you to come get me."

Looking at her mother she smiles and says, "No that's fine I don't have classes tomorrow, so getting you will be fine."

Mike chuckles and says, "Alright, Hanna take down my number and text me yours, so I can call you once I get off the plane."

Grabbing her phone she puts her Uncle's number in it as he gives her the number and then she saves it and sends a text saying, "Hi Uncle Mike this is Hanna."

Hearing his phone buzz from the message he says, "Okay Hanna, I got it. I hate to cut this short Hanna, but it's getting late, I'm going to head to bed, I'll see you all tomorrow."

Snapping a picture of herself in a crop top that shows off her extremely large chest, her lovely brown skin and nipples that poke through the material. Giggling, she sends it to her Uncle and says, "Uncle Mike, I sent you a picture of what I look like so you'll recognize me. Have a good night and see you tomorrow."

As she hangs up the phone she looks at her mother and says, "So mom, are you sure you want me to tease Uncle Mike like this?"

Smiling, she says, "Of course Hanna, part of the reason we haven't seen your Uncle is because he and I were intimate with each other when we were younger. It was also because of that intimacy, I was forced to move you all here away from my family as well. So tomorrow I want you to wear something simple yet sexy enough to make his cock so hard that it will burst through his pants."

Surprised at her mom saying this she asks, "Is Uncle Mike that big?"

Looking at her daughter she says, "Yes, you don't know this, but your Uncle has a thick 10" inch cock that I nicknamed the Pussy Punisher."

Hearing this Hanna starts to fidget a little bit as she listens to her mother talk about Uncle Mike, his cock.

Whitney notices this and says, "Do long, thick cocks make you wet and horny Hanna?"

Looking at her mother Hanna nods. At the same time Mike gets his stuff ready and lays on the bed of his hotel room. Looking at the picture of Hanna, feels his cock start to get hard.

He thinks to himself, "Damn she's incredible, I can't believe this is the same little girl from all those years ago."

Setting his alarm and putting his phone down Mike, drifts off to sleep.

When his alarm goes off in the morning Mike, rubs the sleep from his eyes and goes to take a shower. Looking at himself in the mirror he's proud of how his body looks. Standing at 6'2" and 250 lbs, with a muscular and chiseled frame. Then as he gets in the shower his mind drifts off to the picture he saw of Hanna he saw last night and as it does his hand grips his cock and starts to stroke it as the water hits his body..

After a couple minutes he realizes this and finishes his shower, says, "I can finish that when I get there right now I need to get on that plane."

Mike gets dressed and grabs his stuff and as he checks out he calls for an Uber to take him to the airport, when he gets there he checks his bag and makes it to the terminal and as he waits to board the plane, he checks his phone and notices a message from Whitney.

When he reads it says, "I hope you didn't have a hard time sleeping last night, I can't wait to see you. Love you little brother."

Mike chuckles, replies, "I'm at the terminal now. I can't wait to see you either sis, have a good day and I'll see you soon."

Closing his phone, Mike lifts his head to hear them start calling people to board the plane and as Mike gets on the plane, he finds his seat and buckles his seat belt. As the plane fills with passengers, his thoughts start to drift off to his sister and his niece, wonders if his sister put his niece up to flirting with him. Lost in thought he doesn't even notice the plane take off and soon drifts off to sleep, as he dreams he remembers how things started with him and Whitney. It was his 18th birthday, Whitney was 29, Hanna was 10, Opal and Roxanna - the twins - were 9 and Erika the youngest was 8. Their parents loved their grandchildren, but didn't like the fact that all their grandchildren had different fathers. Though they let Whitney and her kids stay with them in their house, they never held back telling her that she needed to find a husband to help her raise her kids. Mike remembers how the morning of his 18th birthday, he woke up and went to the bathroom. As he rubbed sleep from his eyes, he lifted the toilet seat and started to take a piss, he didn't realize the shower was running.

Whitney pops her head out saying, "That's quite a cock you have there Mike, mind if I take a ride on it sometime?"

Hearing her voice he says, "Ohhhhhh fuck, Whitney, I didn't know you were in shere."

Panicked when he responded Mike didn't register what she had said, then asked, "Could you repeat that?"

Smiling at him she says, "I said, 'That's quite a cock you have there Mike, mind if I take a ride on it sometime?'"

"Are you serious Whitney? You're my sister."

At the same time his cock starts to twitch at the thought of her sexy body riding his 10" cock. She then cuts off the shower, grabbing a towel and begins to dry her body in front of her brother. Whitney starts by drying her legs, as she does Mike's eyes are glued to her toned legs. She continues to dry herself, works her way up to her stomach, then her massive breasts and as Mike watches her do this he can feel his cock come to life and before he knows it he locks the door, walks over to her and kisses her on her lips causing her to drop her towel. As the two siblings kiss Mike's hands begin to explore and caress Whitney's coco colored body. Soon his hands grab her thighs, lifts her off the ground and as he holds her there, she guides the head of his cock into her waiting pussy and slides down so that half of his cockpit is inside her.

When she feels his cock invade her pussy she looks at him and says, "Ohhhhhhhh fuck, Mike your cock feels so fucking good."

Holding her in his arms Mike guided her to the wall and presses, her body against it.

Once he has her against the wall he grabs her by her wrists and pins them over her head. Then looking into her eyes he starts to slowly thrust inside her, and as his cock goes deeper and deeper inside her, the walls of her pussy grip his cock like a vice. After a few strokes his cock is buried deep inside his sister.

He then leans in and says, "How does it feel Whitney to be the very first woman to take all of my cock inside you?"

As Whitney is held there she does her best to keep her moans in and says, "Ohhhhhhh fuuuucckk Mike... your cock feels so fucking good. It feels like it's going to split my pussy in two."

He then asks with a chuckle, "Would you like me to take it out?"

Wrapping her legs around him she says, "Don't you fucking dare. Now use this fucking amazing cock of yours and fuck me hard. I want you to punish my pussy so fucking bad."

Hearing that Mike tightens grip on her wrists, begins to fuck her against the bathroom and as he does his cock feels her pussy grip him tight as it reaches deep inside her, begins to rub her g-spot and cervix. With each thrust Mike develops a steady rhythm that causes Whitney to grind and moan while being impaled on Mike's massive cock and causes his cock to throb and pulse deep inside her. Lost in their passion they continue like this for a few minutes, before either of them realizes they're chasing their own orgasms.

Whitney's legs are still wrapped tight around Mike's waist and she says, "Ohhhh fuuuuucccck. Mike, keep gooooiinnng. Ohhhh fuck don't you dare stop. Fill my pussy Mike, fill it with your seed."

Mike's cock is already throbbing and pulsing inside her and as he hears this it sends him over the edge and with his next thrust, his cock explodes inside her and he begins filling his sister with five powerful blasts of his semen.

As he cums he leans in and says, "Ohhhhhhh fuck Whitney, I'm cummming. I'm cummming deep inside your pussy."

While the two of them recover from their first time together, Whitney looks at him and says, "That was amazing, little brother. I can't wait for round two."

Slowly setting her down he says, "So this isn't a one time thing?"

Caressing his cheek she says, "Nope in fact it's just the beginning. In fact your cock belongs to me now. Happy birthday Mike."

Suddenly Mike wakes from his sleep and the memory of his first time with Whitney and as his eyes open he sees the lovely flight attendant look at him.

She then says, "Sir I'm sorry to wake you, but we've landed and you need to get off."

Chuckling at this Mike unbuckles his seatbelt and grabs his bag as he gets off the plane. As he exits the plane he heads to where he can be picked up.

He then texts Hanna saying, "I just got off the plane. Where are you?"

A few seconds later he gets a text back saying, "Look up, Uncle Mike."

Lifting his head he sees her in her car and as he approaches her she gets out and pops the trunk. Mike tosses his bag in it as he looks at her and admires how beautiful she is, standing at 5'5" with her magnificent mocha colored skin, long black hair going past her shoulders. He notices she's wearing a white tank top, her body is curvy with huge breasts that press tight against her top. His eyes move down to notice her jeans shorts that fit snugly over her wide hips, and barely cover her ass cheek.

Stepping to her, he hugs her and says, "Hanna you look amazing, and thanks for coming to get me."

As he says this his cock stands quickly to attention and as he gets in her car she says, "Anytime Uncle Mike, would you like to get something to eat before we get mom?"

Buckling himself in he says, "Sure, how much time do we have before she gets off?"

Hanna looks at the clock on the dashboard and says, "It's two-thirty now and it will take us forty five minutes with no traffic to get to her shop and she's usually done by four o'clock. So roughly about forty five minutes, if traffic is normal."

Thinking for a moment Mike says, "We'll let's head to your mom's shop and when we're nearby we can grab something to eat."

As he says this he thinks to himself, 'Though I'm definitely hungry, I wouldn't mind having Hanna for dessert."

Still, despite how she's dressed he will have to play things by ear for now.