Naughty Nieces Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike makes Hanna a promise.
2.8k words
4.5
54.9k
69
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Hanna drives to her mothers's shop Mike watches her as she navigates through the afternoon traffic. In between watching her drive, his eyes are drawn to her sexy body. As they make small talk, his eyes start to gaze at her thick legs and he begins to think about how they would feel wrapped around him. His eyes move up her body, as he looks at her wonderfully wide hips, her awesome ass. When his eyes reach her beautiful breasts, he begins to think about how he would love to suck on them. Lost in his thoughts he doesn't realize his eyes are locked on her breasts.

She then says, "Do you like what you see Uncle Mike?" When he hears her say this he's jared from his thoughts, tries his best to recover. Again he tries to make small talk with Hanna, by asking her how things are going with school and she gives a simple reply.

When they reach the halfway point to her mother's shop Hanna asks, "Hey Uncle Mike, when do you start your first day at your new job?"

Pulling his phone out he says, "According to the email it says....Hanna hold that thought I have to call my boss."

Mike noticed that the start date is not Monday as he originally thought but the following Monday.

He calls Arnold his boss and when he picks up he says, "How was your flight Mike?"

"It was good, I just noticed the email with my start date, it shows that it's next week not this Monday like I first thought and wanted to confirm my start date with the location out here."

Arnold chuckles and says, "Mike the date on the email is correct. The reason for this is so you can get settled in and start fresh, you won't be losing any pay. So get yourself set up and be at the new location bright and early."

As the call ends Mike turns to Hanna and says, "Well I start next Monday so that gives me a week to get settled in."

Hanna smiles and says, "Awesome Uncle Mike and we're almost there."

Looking at the time Mike notices that it's three fifteen in the afternoon and they still have another twenty minutes before they reach Whitney's shop.

Then Hanna asks, "Uncle Mike, do you plan on having a girlfriend, while you're out here?"

Surprised by the question he says, "I'm not sure, my luck with women has always been tricky."

When Hanna hears this she smiles and says "Don't worry Uncle Mike, with us around your luck with women will definitely improve."

She then places a hand on his thigh and starts to rub, gets dangerously close to his aching hard on. Feeling her hand on his thigh is amazing and he thinks, "If she weren't driving he would bend her over and fuck her right now niece or not." So Mike decides to test his theory and shift his body so that her hand can feel the tip of his 10" cock. As her hand touches the head of his cock she doesn't move her hand and a few minutes later they arrive in the parking lot where Whitney's shop is. Hanna parks the car and looks into her Uncle's eyes. As their eyes lock on the other, Mike leans in kissing her on the lips. Feeling her tender lips against his is intoxicating, his hands start to rub and explore her body, starting with her thighs. Pulling her to him so that her body is straddling his waist, they continue to kiss and they begin to grind against each other, as they kiss like long lost lovers.

In between kisses Mike says, "Hanna...are... sure... you... want... to do this...?"

Looking into his eyes she says in a sweet seductive voice, "Uncle Mike, nothing would make me happier, than for you to take your pussy punisher of a cock, and use it to punish my virgin pussy."

When he hears her use Whitney's nickname for his cock he smiles and says, "I see your mom, told about her nickname for my cock. Does that mean she told you about our relationship when I was younger?"

Hanna nods her head and says, "Yes Uncle Mike and now I want to feel your cock take my virginity and ruin me for all other men. So are you up for taking my virginity Uncle Mike and making me yours?"

It's Mike's turn to nod and as they grind against each other he says, "Hanna nothing would make me happier, than to take your virginity and be your first, last lover. Although if we're going to do it we should do it when we get back to your house. What do you say Hanna, shall we continue this at home?"

Biting her lips she grinds into his cock and says, "Okay, Uncle Mike. I know Mommy is going to want you to fuck her brains out, and I know I can't stop her. Just make sure you come to my room tonight, after you fuck her silly and if you do I promise I'll make you cum hard and I'll... let...you...cum...in...my...pussy. So what do you say, Uncle Mike?"

Listening to every word that she says, Mike's cock gets even harder, rubs against her pussy and he says, "I will Hanna, and don't worry I'll make your first time special and fuck you silly too."

Before anything else is said, Hanna gets back in the driver's seat and looks at the time and then her phone, she notices a text from her mom which reads, "I'm finished with my last client are you guys here?"

Chuckling she says, "Mommy's finished, let's go get her and we can grab some food for you on the way. That way you can be ready to take me tonight."

"That sounds good to me Hanna.", says Uncle Mike, who puts a hand on her thigh and adds, "I can't wait to have you for dessert."

Blushing Hanna starts the car and drives to the front of her Mom's shop. As she thinks about what her Uncle said, she can feel her pussy twitch as she becomes wet, from the thought of him ravaging her and taking her virginity. Her Mom had always taught her daughters to focus on school more than on boys and Hanna, set the example for her sisters and now all she wanted was to have her pussy filled and stretched, by her Uncle and his monster cock. Just then she's pulled from her thoughts as her Mom taps on the window for Hanna to open the door. Hanna presses the button to unlock the door and as her Mom gets in the back she can tell Hanna is a bit flustered and grins as she decides to tease her daughter a bit.

Whitney says, "Hey Mike, why don't you join me back here and we can catch up while Hanna drives us home? You don't mind, do you Hanna?"

Not sure of what she's up to Hanna says, "Sure Mom, I got this. Also before we go home, I was going to stop and get Uncle Mike something to eat, since he hasn't eaten yet."

Mike then says, "Alright Whitney, I'll join you in the back." Before getting out of the car Mike whispers in Hanna's ear, "Remember whatever I eat now is a snack, but you are the main course."

Getting out of the car Mike gets in the back seat and as he does, Whitney grabs his hand, has it slowly rub her thigh as Hanna starts the car and they drive off. . After deciding where to get Mike something to eat, they stop and get Mike his food and both women watch as he eats his meal. Once he finishes his meal, Whitney slowly moves his hand to her pussy and has him start to rub her pussy, she starts to rub the bulge in his pants. While she does, Hanna adjusts herself slightly and begins to feel her pussy become soaked. About twenty minutes later they pick up food for Mike and Whitney continues to tease him, which teases Hanna at the same time. When they finally reach Whitney's house Hanna parks the car and rushes inside. As Mike and Whitney get out of the car, Mike grabs his bag and Whitney takes his hand, and they enter her home.

Once inside, Mike sees it's a rather large ranch style house and Whitney shows him the kitchen, with a smart fridge and an island with a sink. Next she shows him an open concept living room with a large couch and a smart TV. She then shows him Hanna and Erika's room, sees that the door is shut.

Whitney knocks on the door and asks, "Hanna, is everything ok?"

Hanna responds, "Yeah, Mom I'm just getting changed. I got really sweaty in the car."

Moving on, Whitney shows him Opal and Roxanna's room, then she shows him the guest room/office and then finally they reach her bedroom. Entering her bedroom, Whitney locks the door and kisses her brother on the lips and his lips part to receive her kiss. Lost in the moment their tongues begin to dance with each other as they explore the other's mouth. At the same time their hands begin to rub and explore the other's bodies. While their hands continue to explore each other, Mike begins to unbutton Whitney's blouse revealing huge bra covered breasts. Leaning in he begins to kiss the top of her breasts, as his hands reach around to undo her bra, freeing her huge breasts. Once her breasts are free of their imprisonment, Mike begins to lift and lick her massive orbs. Slowly they move to Whitney's bed and lifting his head up Mike, looking deep into her eyes he continues lick and suck her nipples, while their eyes are locked on each other.

"Mmmmmm Mike, I've missed your touch. Since the day you left, there hasn't been a day when I haven't thought about you. In fact I haven't been with anyone, since you left and I have been waiting for you. Waiting for the day that we could be together again. Now Mike please... fuck me, fill me like only you can."

Lifting his shirt over his head revealing his chiseled, muscular and chocolate colored frame, Mike says, "I've missed you too Whitney, and not a day goes by that I haven't thought about you, and how good it fells to be inside you." Pausing a moment he says, "Don't worry I'm going to fuck you so good, you won't be able to walk straight for a week."

Licking her lips. Whitney says, "That sounds fantastic, little brother. I've been wet all day thinking about you and your pussy punisher."

Grabbing her bottoms Mike pulls them down along with her underwear, revealing her wide hips, firm ass and her pretty pussy that has a nice trimmed strip pointing to her entrance . Slowly spreading her legs, Mike puts his arms underneath her thighs and lifts her slightly and leaning in he begins to lick and suck her pussy. With his tongue he spreads her pussy lips and begins to lick her inner walls as his tongue searches for her nectar. With each of his licks his tongue goes deeper and deeper, soon he's rewarded as her nectar begins to leak from her pussy and onto his tongue.

Feeling his tongue search the depths of her pussy, Whitney's head leans back as she moans, "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck Mike, that's it. Ohhhh fuck that feels so good, make me cum. Make me cum all over your face."

Mike lifts his head a moment and says, "Go ahead Whitney, cum all over my face, so I can lick your pussy dry."

Returning to lick her pussy, Mike's hands reach up and start rub her breasts, as he enjoys the taste of her sweet nectar. Laying her backwards on the bed, his hands rub and squeeze her breasts, as his tongue licks and explores her pussy. With each lick Whitney's body twists and turns in pleasure and her hands move to grab his hair and hold him there, while her pussy grinds against his tongue and face.

Unable to hold back any longer Whitney's body starts to tremble and shake as she explodes, begins to shout, "OHHHHH FUUUUCCCCCKKKKK, Mike I'm cuming. Ohhhhhhh fuck that's it little brother drink my pussy dry."

As Whitney's orgasm overtakes her, Mike feels her start to squirt. As she does he opens his mouth wide so that he can drink her juices and pussy dry. After her orgasm has slowed, Mike stands to his feet and drops his pants revealing his 12" cock. Then he climbs on her bed and begins to rub the head of his cock against the folds of his sister's pussy. Leaning forward he kisses her so that she can taste her juices and as they kiss, the head of his cock slides inside her pussy, begins to spread and stretch her pussy.

Feeling his cock invade her pussy Whitney shouts, "Ohhhhhhhh fuck Mike, that's it slide that cock deep inside. Stretch and fill all my holes, and make me yours. Ohhhhhhh...f...u...c...k...."

Without saying a word Mike starts to rock back and forth going deeper with each thrust. As he does he can feel her pussy gripping his cock, like a vice, and he watches as Whitney's hips thrust and buck against his invading cock.

When he reaches the halfway point Whitney starts to moan, "Ohhhhhhh fff...uuu...ccc...k... Mike, it feels like you're splitting me in two. Keep...going...don't...you...dare stop. Fill me with your cock, fill me with your seed."

Leaning forward Mike begins to lick and suck on her huge breasts, with a low groan of pleasure in his voice says, "Don't worry I intend to Whitney and right now you only have half my cock inside you. Now get ready for me to fill your pussy like only I can."

Mike continues to rock back and forth savoring the feeling of her pussy as he goes deeper and deeper inside her. As he does, his cock starts to rub her g-spot as his cock makes his way deep inside her. As Mike fills her with the last few inches of his cock, Whitney's legs wrap around him as her body starts moving uncontrollably from the pleasure of him filling her. Whitney tries to speak, but is unable to and is lost in the pleasure of feeling her brother fill her with his cock.

Once Mike is fully inside her he says, "Mmmmmm Whitney you feel so fucking good. Now get ready cause, I'm going to fuck you so hard you so hard you'll be walking funny for a week."

Still unable to say a word, she continues to grunt and grind on his cock. Then Mike grabs her hips and starts to thrust with long and hard strokes, which cause Whitney to thrash around in pleasure. As she does Mike he starts to feel his cock throb and pulse from her pussy gripping him. His hands move slowly up her body and he grabs her wrists as he starts to fuck her faster and harder.

Then with a shout Whitney finally says, "OHHHHHHHHH FFF....UUUU.... CCCCCC....KKKKKKK. MIKE... YOUR.... COCK... IS...SPLITTING....ME....IN... TWO. OHHHHHH FUCK, DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP. OHHHHHH FUCK MIKE, I'M CUMMMING, I'M CUMMMING HARD ON YOUR HUGE FUCKING COCK."

Hearing her finally speak and feel her pussy clamp down on his cock pushes him over the edge and he explodes inside her. As he does he leans in and says, "I'm cummming too Whitney, I'm cummming deep inside your pussy." As Mike fills her with his seed, he fires several powerful blasts inside her.

After both are spent Mike lays to the side of his sister, pulling her close to him he says, "That was amazing Whitney and your pussy is still the only pussy to ever take all of my cock."

She chuckles and grabbing his cock she says, "Well don't worry little brother, cause this cock is mine now and mine alone."

He chuckles and says, "Oh really, I guess that means I'm going to have to disappoint Hanna?"

A little puzzled, she asks, "What do you mean by that?"

"Well I know you told her about the nickname you gave my cock and before we got you and we were making out. During that time she told me she was a virgin and wanted me to be her first. I agreed and said I would come by tonight after I'm done fucking you silly."

With a grin on her face Whitney says, "Ohhhhh I know all about that and that's why I sent her to pick you up. Now let's rest for a bit and then we can discuss it because Hanna's not the only daughter I have that's going to want this huge cock."