Naughty Norman Strikes Again!

Story Info
A chancer takes Carrie for a ride..
1.5k words
4.61
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers

I was happy in my little apartment, even if it was a bit of a squeeze. It was right in the middle of town, with plenty of shops and my workplace all nearby. And just across the street was a nice, convenient little bar.

I'd go there after work, sit on a stool and sip the one glass of wine I was willing to buy from my own purse. But often as not, some nice gentleman would step in and buy me one or two more, no doubt out of the goodness of his heart!

I admit to being a flirt..

I've always been happy to pout and flutter my eyelashes if it'll get me what I want! But that doesn't make me a slut; well, not a cheap one, anyhow..

If you want to sleep with me, it's gonna cost more than a couple of glasses of wine!

At least, that was the rule..

Unfortunately, no one told Norman. He was a serious looking, city slicker kind of guy, dressed in a pinstripe suit and carrying a plush briefcase.

From my barstool I saw him in the corner of my eye, approaching from left field, so made something of a show of draining my glass and getting up as if to leave.

"Going already?" he asked, sidling up close. "That's a shame, and just when I was about to offer you a drink!"

"Well, if you insist!" I smiled, sitting back down. So far so good, I figured. Here's a neat young guy with plenty of cash to spread around; an excellent bit of fishing on my part!

He bought me a drink and we exchanged names and some small talk. He asked about my boring admin job, and I fed him a few morsels of juicy office gossip.

It created the perfect opportunity for me to find out just how much he was really worth..

"So what do you do?" I asked, with feigned indifference.

"I'm in property development," he sighed, "And it's not always a nice job!"

"Oh, why?"

"Well, take right now. There's an apartment block hardly a stone's throw from here, and I have to clear half the building for redevelopment. So tomorrow I'm gonna have to figure out who's staying and who'll have to go, then serve a whole bunch of eviction notices!"

I gulped. There was only one apartment block anywhere near the bar -- mine!

"You d-don't mean that block over there?" I asked, pointing over to my place.

"Sure," he said, "the very one! Why do you ask?"

"B-because I live there!" I stammered.

"Wow!" he exclaimed, "It sure is a small world! And what's your surname?"

"Quigley," I said.

Carefully, he opened his briefcase and inspected a list..

"Quigley, Quigley," he muttered, "Now then, let's just see.."

Abruptly, he threw the list back in his briefcase and snapped it shut. "It's a real shame," he said solemnly, "But in the circumstances, I think it's best we don't take this conversation any further!"

"W-what do you mean?" I stammered.

"Goodnight, Carrie. It was nice chatting with you, and I wish you well in finding a new home!"

Hurriedly, he finished his drink and would have walked out of the bar, only I'd grabbed hold of his arm.

"P-please!" I begged, "You c-can't just throw me out! I've very little money and no place to go!"

He sighed heavily and prised my hand off his sleeve..

"I shouldn't really tell you this," he whispered, glancing around to check for eavesdroppers, "But you've a black mark against your name, see!"

"W-why?"

"Well, the owners are right-wing Christians, and an identity check has thrown up the fact you're transgender. So whereas all the other evictions are going to be on the far side of the block, I've got specific instructions to give you marching orders then offer your place to a guy who would have otherwise been for the chop."

"That's so unfair!" I wailed, "Is there nothing I can do about it?"

"Well," he mused, "I guess you could try a lawyer? The only other way would be if my report said it was all a mistake and that you're NOT actually transgender. Then they'd be sure to let you stay, especially if I also wrote that you were a regular church-goer!"

I touched his hand gently and stared at him imploringly.

"And would you do that?" I pouted.

He shrugged, pulling a non-committal face..

"Of course I'd like to help," he said, hesitantly, "But unfortunately it's more than my job's worth! Goodnight, Carrie -- it was really nice meeting you!"

But I grabbed his arm again..

"Oh PLEASE Norman!" I begged, "You've got to help me out here! I'll do anything in return!"

He sadly shook his head, began to leave then looked as if he might just be willing to reconsider..

"I dunno why I'm even thinking about this," he sighed, "but maybe I could be persuaded to help you -- if I thought you'd really appreciate it, that is!"

As he spoke he put a hand on my knee that began to drift steadily up my nylon-clad thigh, till a couple of fingers were teasing the top of my stocking.

I smiled warmly..

"If you help me," I said softly, "I promise you'll not find me lacking in appreciation!"

His eyes widened and he kissed me gently..

"You know," he whispered, "they say the proof of the pudding's in the eating? Well, right now I'm rather hungry!"

So we drank up and hurried over to my apartment..

Willingly, I led Norman into the bedroom where I slipped out of my pretty pink dress, revealing my lacy black lingerie in all its glory. Pouting wildly, I encouraged his hands to explore my breasts, and his fingers soon disappeared beneath my skimpy bra.

He caressed my pert little tits sublimely, tweaking my nipples till spasms shot down my legs so much I groaned ecstatically.

"And now," he announced boldly, "it's time for my inspection!"

Saying which, he knelt before my crotch and gently pulled my panties down towards my stocking tops. He blew upon my boy-bits, causing a paroxysmal shiver that made my legs collapse.

I should have fallen, but Norman took hold of me and eased me towards the bed, where he lay me flat on my back.

And there he continued, blowing and licking my little boy-clit whilst I moaned and groaned euphorically, my tiny cock straining to exceed its full four inches.

An explosion soon followed..

The quivering cherry burst, sending spurts of cream cascading onto my naked belly, some of which Norman licked up with his tongue, like a large, greedy cat!

"So far, so good!" he proclaimed, licking his lips. "If they're not a woman's juices then I'm not a property developer! And now to test the pussy!"

Scooping the remainder of my cream off my tummy, he rubbed it gently around my rim, dropping his pants as I whimpered in lustful anticipation.

Norman was very well endowed..

I gasped at the sight of his mighty cock, a full eight inches of thick, throbbing, uncut manhood. Smiling wryly, he picked my nylon-clad legs off the bed and, placing them firmly on his shoulders, forced his iron rod into my tight little ass.

Immediately, he began pumping away, thrusting his meat as deep as it would go into my quivering boy-pussy. I sighed joyously, working my hips in happy unison as he explored the farther crevices of my tingling hole.

"That's definitely a pussy alright!" he purred, burning my rim with his fast and furious thrusts, "I'll tell those owners they were definitely wrong about you!"

It was just what I wanted to hear, and I began to cry tears of exultation as the bliss of a perfect fuck blended harmoniously with a renewed sense of security of tenure.

At last, Norman came..

He groaned wildly as I felt the first heady blast of warm cream fill my aching boy-pussy. A series of heavy spurts soon followed, and his ramrod started to squelch as squirts of aerated cum leaked copiously from my tight little hole.

Wiping sweat from his brow, Norman withdrew his withering manhood, waving it for my attention. Obediently, I clambered over to him and eagerly lapped our combined love juices off his slowly receding meat.

"That was wonderful!" I purred, "When are you going to send in your report?"

"After I've checked the fire alarms," he replied nonchalantly.

"And what have they to do with anything?" I asked, thoroughly nonplussed.

"I might have exaggerated my position in the company somewhat," he confessed sheepishly. "I'm not really here to evict anyone, just to check the fire alarms."

Turning crimson, I furiously threw a pillow at him.

"Then why all the bullshit?" I demanded.

"I'm sorry!" he said, "But there just aren't that many chances to fuck a red hot tranny like you!"

And as if that wasn't bad enough, there was even more to come..

There was nothing wrong with the fire alarms!

CarrieQ
CarrieQ
159 Followers