Naughty Nurse Susan Ch. 03

Story Info
The continuing escapades of Naughty Nurse Susan.
3k words
4.45
5.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers are encouraged to read Chapters 1 and 2 for an introduction and background to our characters.

Susan ran into Amy one more time before the end of her shift. Amy admonished her to take her threats seriously; if Susan didn't show up at the end of her shift, Amy was sending that video. Susan assured Amy she would meet her in the parking garage after showering in the nurse's locker room.

Susan clocked out and headed to the locker room. She wasn't sure exactly what was going to happen but Amy had made it clear that they would be having sex when they got to Amy's apartment. As she stripped off her scrubs, Susan took stock of herself in the mirror once again. She pulled off her bra and quickly dropped her panties, which had a surprisingly damp crotch. She instinctively lifted the panties to her face, smelling them.

Her own scent aroused her. She often paused to smell her fingers while masturbating finding the kinkiness in doing that very appealing. On rare occasions she even licked her own cream off her fingers, so in reality, the thought of smelling and tasting another woman sort of turned her on.

She made her way to the showers. The locker room was empty and Susan took her time adjusting the temperature and the spray, directing the warm water to run down her body. The soap lathered quickly as her hands spread it over her skin. Her fingers traced circles around her firm nipples, then slid down across her tummy and between her legs. Her fingers found her clit easily. Glancing around to make sure no one else had come in, Susan began to touch herself.

Her clit was hard and she allowed her mind to wander. What would Amy do to her? She imagined Amy between her legs, her tongue dancing up and down.

Just as Susan fell into a steady rhythm she heard a door open, and she withdrew her hand. In a few minutes she was joined in the shower by lady near her own age. She was quite shapely, and her oversized boobs were completed by dark brown nipples. Susan dared a second glance at her, and quickly noticed she was completely shaved 'down there'. That caused Susan to wonder if Amy was shaved or was natural. "Guess I'll find that out soon enough" she thought.

Susan completed her shower and changed into a blue bra and panty set she kept in her work bag, along with a short sleeved top and a pair of jeans. Nothing fancy or sexy, just a change of clothes for emergencies. And being blackmailed into having sex with a

Co worker 25 years younger than yourself constituted such an emergency, at least in Susan's eyes.

She did not see the lady in the shower watching her ass as she went to change, nor did she see her lift her leg and begin fingering herself. Two minutes after Susan had left the locker room the lady in the shower felt the start of her orgasm. Another minute of furious fingering and she was breathing hard and fast, thinking about the lady who had just left and exactly what she would like to do to her. She came hard on her fingers, imagining herself straddling the other ladies head and riding her tongue to a climax, her sweet juices flowing freely.

Amy was waiting in the parking garage. Susan was barely off the elevator when Amy started talking.

"I don't live far away, you can follow me." Amy said turning quickly and walking quickly towards her car. Susan could barely keep up.

"Amy, wait up, not so fast please." Said Susan. "What car are you driving?" She asked.

"I'm in the blue Corolla," Amy told her.

Susan saw the vehicle a few spaces away. "I'm in the red Explorer." Susan said, pointing to her car in the next row over. Both women got in their cars and exited the parking garage, Amy leading the way.

As they drove Susan began to think about what would be happening when they got to Amy's place. She wondered what Amy had planned. It was obvious to Susan that Amy had given great thought to what was to take place.

Just then Amy's turn signal came on and Susan saw she would be turning into a small but tidy apartment complex. Susan followed her, parking two spaces further down the row from Amy.

Two minutes later and Amy was unlocking her door with Susan right behind her. They entered together, Amy turning to lock the door. The deadbolt slid home with an ominous click.

Amy crossed to the window, closing the blinds. "Can't be giving a show to all the neighbors now, can we?" she said, smiling.

I ... I guess not". Susan responded."

Amy entered the kitchen, opening the refrigerator. She brought out a bottle of wine and took two glasses from the cabinet. Looking at Susan she smiled. "Some wine to relax?" she asked. Susan nodded and Amy poured two glasses. Giving one to her guest, she held out her glass for a toast. "To today's fun, and new friendships!"

Susan clinked her glass to Amy's. "To fun!" Susan toasted.

After a sip of wine, Amy showed Susan to the living room. She put on some soft music. "Wait here please," she said, I'll just be a minute in the shower." With that Amy disappeared and Susan was left alone with her thoughts.

Thirty minutes later the girls were sitting next to each other on the sofa watching porn. Amy had suggested it as a way to 'get in the mood'. Susan was still in her top and jeans, Amy had donned a shorty nightgown and matching panties. One video had just concluded and another was about to begin. The first story was about two women, one older and the other younger, who had met while walking their dogs in a park. The older woman had propositioned the younger woman and they had ended up at the older woman's home licking and fingering each other in extended foreplay until the older lady donned a strap on cock and proceeded to fuck her partner silly.

The second story was just beginning. Susan again saw it was about an older woman with a younger girl in her twenties. In this story the ladies met at an adult toy party. The younger girl was a guest and the older woman was the sales person. After demonstrating the toys, etc to the group, the sales lady went into the hostess's bedroom and each guest could place their order in privacy. The young girl was shy, asking a lot of questions about the toys. When the older woman offered to personally demonstrate a toy, the younger girl could only nod. Soon the older woman had hiked up her dress, pulled her panties aside, and was thrusting a large dildo in and out of her dripping pussy, all the while telling the younger girl how good it felt.

Susan glanced over at Amy and saw her staring intently at the screen, all the while absent mindedly ever so slightly rubbing herself. Then Susan realized exactly what was going on. She recalled Amy's words "younger women have never done it for me - they never have".

Susan had interpreted that statement to mean that Amy had sex with other women and preferred the older ones. Susan realized now that Amy's preference for older women had come from videos, not from real life experiences. She wondered in fact if Amy had actually ever been with another woman.

And with that realization Susan knew what she had to do.

Meanwhile Amy was getting very horny. Watching the younger ladies being seduced by the older ones had really turned her on. She wanted to start something, but wasn't sure how. It was then that she felt Susan's arm on her shoulders, pulling her close.

Amy turned her face towards Susan. For a moment they looked into each other's eyes before Susan gently kissed Amy on the lips. A second kiss, harder, then a third, this one with Susan's tongue ever so lightly touching Amy's lips. Amy responded immediately, opening her mouth and accepting Susan's probing tongue. Susan hand went to the back of Amy's head, pulling her still closer and kissing her harder.

The girls continued their kissing as the older woman in the video announced she was cumming. The younger woman in the video had her fingers deep in the older ladies hole, pushing them as deep as she could.

Amy stopped kissing for a moment and watched the action on the screen. She watched as a tremendous orgasm overtook the older woman on the screen.

As Amy watched the video, Susan knew what she had to do. She quickly undressed, and when the last of the older womans climax had passed, she put her hand on Amy's chin and gently turned Amy's face towards her own.

Susan spoke. "Finger me, please Amy, finger me like in the video. Finger me deep until i cum!"

Susan got on her knees on the sofa, took Amy's hand a guided it to her now wet pussy. Spreading her knees, Susan pressed Amy's hand into her crotch. holding it there for a moment, Susan began to move her hips forward and back.

Amy curled her fingers as Susan undulated her hips and slid two fingers into Susans very wet and slippery hole. Susan shuddered and a long moan came from her lips. Using her vaginal muscles she squeezed on Amy's fingers, drawing them further into her. Amy reached up to kiss her. Susan accepted the kiss, tender and soft. Again Susan took the back of Amy's head and drew her in for another kiss, this one with full on tongue. Amy opened her mouth, and for the next several minutes thr only sounds in the apartment were heavy breathing and the wet sounds of the two women kissing passionately.

Susan broke the long kiss and ran her tongue over Amy's lips. Grabbing Amy's wrist she pulled the girls fingers out of her pussy.

"Do you ever taste yourself Amy" she asked? "I do" Susan continued. And with that Susan brought Amy's fingers to her mouth. Amy watched as Susan first savored her own scent by holding Amy's fingers under her nose before sensuously licking her own cream off the younger girls fingers.

Pushing Amy's wrist and hand back down to her sopping cunt, Susan once again began to undulate her hips against Amy's hand. Amy extended two fingers, sliding them deep into Susan's pussy while her thumb found Susan's clit. It was hard, swollen and begging for attention.

With one hand on Susan's pussy, Amy slid her other hand inside her own shorts, spreading her legs wide so she could touch herself at the same time. Susan saw Amy's head roll back as the young girls fingers found her wet pussy.

As wonderful as Amy's fingers felt in Susan's pussy, Susan knew what she had to do next. She gently took Amy's wrist and pulled the girls fingers from her. She reached for Amy's top, gently tugging it upwards. Amy knew what she wanted to do, and raised her arms as Susan slipped off her top.

There was no denying that Amy was extremely excited. Her nipples were as hard as could be, like small pebbles. Light brown in color they stood out from the large areolas surrounding them. Susan wasted no time in reaching for them, fondling them and gently tugging on them. Amy responded with a moan.

As the older woman toyed with her breasts and nipples, Amy's breathing became heavier. Her eyes were closed, but she sensed Susan's presence in front of her face. Opening her eyes she looked directly at Susan. The lust in her eyes was unmistakable. Susan knew the time was right to take things to the next level.

Reaching for Amy's shorts, she began to lower them. When Amy realized what she wanted, she shifted quickly, allowing the older woman to slide the shorts down over her thighs, past her knees and off of her body. Amy leaned back and Susan followed, their bodies coming together with the older woman on top. They began to kiss, first softly, then harder and with tongue. This continued for 10 minutes. Finally Amy knew she was ready. She opened her legs wide, and gently pushed Susan's head downward. Susan began to nibble on Amy's breasts, sucking those luscious nipples into her mouth, her tongue swirling around, savoring the texture. Her tongue travel down over Amy's belly touching all the soft intimate spots along the way. Amy was shaved, which Susan found very attractive and desirable. Amy, sensing what was to come, lifted her legs high in the air spreading them as wide as possible. Susan took the hint and did not hesitate dropping her face between Amy's legs. The young girls labia were wet, swollen and distended. Susan inhaled Amy's womanly sent. A gentle kiss at the top of Amy's slit came first, followed by Susan's tongue trailing down the length of Amy's labia. Involuntarily Amy shuttered at the lightness of the touch.

Susan wasted no time, her tongue dipping deep into Amy's sex savoring the sweet taste of her wetness. Sliding her tongue up and down Susan quickly felt Amy's hard nub. Clamping her lips around Amy's clit, Susan began gently sucking on it, flicking her tongue back and forth, up and down and sideways. It has been many years since Susan had gone down on another woman, way back in her college days. But like riding a bike, once you do it you never forget how. Susan continued licking Amy while the young girl began breathing rapidly and shallow.

Her own pussy was now positively dripping with desire, and Susan quickly switched around to a 69 position with Amy. She lowered her pussy onto Amy's mouth, and was immediately greeted by an enthusiastic tongue probing the depths of her womanhood.

A few moments later Amy began to hump Susans face. For the first time in twenty minutes, Amy spoke.

"Lick me Susan. Lick my fucking cunt. Stick your tongue deep in my hole." she said to Susan. "Don't stop, God, dont fucking stop! Lick my hole baby, lick my hole... I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum on your face. Ah, ahh , AAAAAHHHHHHHH" Amy cried out as the most intense orgasm of her life rolled through her body.

As Amy climaxed Susan felt a surge of wetness flood her tongue. Amy was squirting! Susan had heard about that but had never done it herself or witnessed it before. The cream was sweet and white-ish in color. Susan lapped it up much like a cat laps up milk.

With her orgasm complete Amy returned to Susan's pussy. She dove her tongue in deep with gusto determined to bring the same pleasure to Susan that Susan had just brought to her.

Susan quickly straightened her self up, and reversed her position so that she was now riding Amy's face and able to look down at the young girls eyes. Once again her hips began to undulate as Amy extended her tongue. Amy's hands reached up for the first time fondling. Susan's pendulous breasts. Susan's nipples were hard, and very sensitive. It seemed as though Amy could read Susan's mind as she knew exactly how Susan wanted her breasts to be played with; gentle tugging, and rolling the nipples between her fingers. Twisting them just to the point of pain, and then backing off. All the while Susan continued to ride Amy's face.

Amy got bolder, twisting Susan's nipples a little more with each twist taking her closer and closer to the line where pleasure crosses into pain. Little did she know Susan enjoyed this type of stimulation. As her excitement continued to elevate, Susan began to ride Amy's tongue harder and harder. Slowly back-and-forth she slid her wet pussy over the young girls extended tongue until finally she could take no more. Amy was twisting her nipples just right and the pleasure was shooting directly to Susan's clit. She ground her nub hard into Amy's mouth, and Amy began to suck it as hard as she could. Susan's head dropped back and a long soft moan escaped her lips.

"Thats it Amy, just like that. That's perfect. Suck my Clit Amy. Suck it hard." Susan ordered her.

Susan felt the beginning of her orgasm. Deep within her the pleasure built quickly. Rolling through her belly and exploding into her clit which was being sucked hard and deep by Amy's mouth.

"I'm cumming Amy, I'm cumming on your tongue! Oh fuck. Oh fuck fuck fuck this is gonna be good!" Susan cried out.

Her hips became a blur and Amy had all she could do to keep her lips fastened around the hard clit of the older woman.

Susan stopped breathing. Her mouth formed the perfect letter O but there was no sound. Her climax came thundering through her body. Everyone of her senses was on overload.

Then, when the last of her orgasm left her, she let out a long sigh and collapsed on the sofa beside her young lover.

Both women were too spent to speak. for five minutes the only sound in the apartment was the heavy breathing as they caught their collective breaths.

Amy broke the silence. Turning to Susan she said "That was fantastic! can we do this again tomorrow?"

Susan smiled, she had enjoyed the encounter as well, and had already thought about getting together with Amy again.

"I'm actually off tomorrow " Susan said. "How about the day after?"

Amy's eyes lit up. "Day after it is!" she said smiling.

Susan smiled too. "I'm already looking forward to it." she told Amy. "And ive got a surprise for you!"

Stay tuned for Part 4 of Naughty Nurse Susan