Naughty Peeing at University Ch. 02

Story Info
More wet fun at university.
1.4k words
4.44
17.4k
14
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers

It would be a lie to say that I had not been turned-on by events of the day, after seeing my roommate Sandra have a wee in the open college grounds. Having been caught having a leak of my own by one of the teachers had initially been a shock but it had been the same teacher who had suggested that the fun had yet to begin.

The hours of my first day had flown by with a brief guide around the local buildings before attending a welcome meeting that had dragged on for way too long, my attention drifting elsewhere.

For starters, I was beginning to question my sexuality. I had been with a couple of boys before leaving home, having lost my virginity to the first. I had been teased of course, over attending an exclusive university for girls, and about how it would make me a lesbian but I had never really considered the idea. My roommate Sandra had already changed that proposition.

I had been yearning to revisit the 'Kitty Litter' but the opportunity had not arisen. Having a wee in the communal toilets had seemed so incredibly boring and for a brief moment, I had been tempted to squat over the floor and widdle over the tiles. It was something that had occurred in school, the teachers outraged at such dirty behaviour. The culprit had never been found but the memory of it had remained lodged in my mind ever since. Maybe this was why Sandra's actions in having a piss in front of me had given me such a thrill?

The day had passed and I had climbed into my bed. Sandra returned from the bathroom with a naughty smile on her face. For a moment my imagination raced at the prospect of her joining me in my bed, the shedding of our nightshirts the beginning of what was to follow. How wrong I was...

'What are you doing?' I asked as Sandra lowered herself into a squat at the end of my bed, whilst staring at me with her big round eyes. I was dumbfounded. What was she doing?

Whatever it was, it appeared that Sandra did not want to move from her position, her hands hidden from view whilst a slight hissing sound emanating from the floor should have been indication enough of her misdeed.

'Pissing!' Sandra answered, still smiling at me.

'What do you mean pissing?' I asked somewhat stupidly, still unable to believe what my roommate was doing.

'Having a leak, taking a pee, having a slash. You know, relieving my bladder before I get into bed.'

'What on the carpet?' I was appalled and strangely turned on at the same time.

'Yes, why not? I've only been drinking water and it will soon dry.'

'I don't believe you,' I said even though there was no doubt in my mind that my college pal was spraying her piss over the base of my bed.'

'Have a look if you don't believe me. It is so much more fun than using the toilet.'

Eager to witness again Sandra's pussy spraying out her hot flowing stream of pee I clambered out of the bedsheets and moved to investigate, my hormones racing. Having been excited at our use of the 'Kitty Litter' I had earlier urinated in our shared bathroom sink rather than empty my piss into the toilet. Despite my own naughtiness, I was amazingly excited at the prospect of seeing Sandra's toilet over the floor. In my mind, I argued that it was nowhere near as perverse to spray your pee into a sink bowl connected to the drains, as it was to pee over the carpet.

'Why don't you have a pee as well if you want? Unable to resist the incredible offer I dropped off the bed and made to join Sandra by resting on my parted knees, a patch of carpet in front of the bed perfectly ready to accept my spraying toilet shower. Sandra was still peeing, a gorgeous stream of hot piss spraying from her lower lips and decorating the floor with a growing damp stain. She must have already pissed a torrent seeing at how far the damp patch had spread. Totally excited at the idea of having a similar wee of my own, I checked my bladder to see if I was ready to go. Happily, I had some pee inside of me that needed letting out!

Sandra's pre-sleep pee came to an end. After a slight pause, she allowed one last squirt of her hot, clear, pussy spray to escape her lower lips and splatter onto the damp carpet. My gaze was locked on her uncovered crotch staring at her pussy lips that had only moments ago been letting out a shower of hot urine. In my mind I could not help but wonder what it would be like to trace my tongue along the length of her groove, tasting the spent remains of her urine. My nipples were so hard that I knew that Sandra would clearly be able to see the level of my excitement. I had to distract her!

She was wearing an expression of great expectation as I drew up my night skirt to reveal my blond-haired muff fully prepared for action.

'Ready?' I asked, already desperate to squirt my pee over the floor in a mirror action of Sandra's toilet.

'Ready,' she giggled back.

I needed no further encouragement. I started to pee, a hot stream of piss leaping from my pussy slit and spraying downwards as a hosing torrent of piss to soak the carpet in a similar matter to my roommate.

'Isn't this just so much fun?' she asked, taking a moment to look away from the sight of my pissing pussy, to stare into my eyes.

Just keep on peeing, I told myself. I had no idea if she was coming on to me and if her toilet antics were some form of a strange courting ritual, or if she simply enjoyed having a wee in naughty places. I was too uncertain to risk pushing my luck. Instead, I decided that she would have to make the first move, but for the time being, I was going to enjoy what was possibly the best piss I had ever had!

I could have never have guessed at just what a thrill it was to be so naughty. I was still peeing hard, my bladder surprisingly full. Between my parted legs I was hosing down the carpet with my hot pee, the damp stain I had already made only half the size of Sandra's 'widdle puddle'. Part of me wanted to push my fingers through the dampness, and to sample the warmth of her spent pee whilst another just wanted to reach over and place my lips on hers.

The soft hiss of my toilet began to diminish as my pee stream became just a dribble. Sandra had not stopped smiling that dreamy smile of hers all the way through my leak over the carpet. Her expression did not change as she reached out and lifted the hem of my bedsheet so that she could dry my pussy. The pressure of her fingers traced the outline of my love lips. It was such a strain not to groan with pleasure!

'Right then,' Sandra said, 'time for bed,' and without further ado stood up, the material she had been holding to my pussy falling away. I turned to watch her go, catching a glimpse of her perfect, peach-like bum cheeks as she clambered into her bed.

'Turn the light off, will you?' she asked as she rolled over to face away from me. For my part I was dumbstruck. Was this all part of her ploy to get me to clamber into her bed for a shared fuck or just her strange ways?

It was only the end of my first day. As such, I decided to play it safe. Something inside told me that it would only be a matter of time before I was sharing Sandra's bed, our naked bodies entwined tightly together inside the sweat-soaked sheets. I clambered back into my bed and turned off the light. The last thing I remember before sleep claimed me was the imaginary taste of Sandra's nipples as I caressed them with my tongue, each one in turn, lovingly exploring the warm firmness of her rounded boobs.

leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers