Naughty Pleasure Market Ch. 15

Story Info
Slave boy is used as a public cumdump.
2.2k words
4.3
12k
6

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew failed everyone. He failed Oscar and Master Goldman at his duty of being a good sex slave. He failed Ethan at being his friend by stupidly revealing the crush he had on him. He failed David who wanted to bully and torment him for his own satisfaction. But most importantly, he failed himself. He was overconfident. Certain that he was an amazing servant. But it took so little to fuck everything up.

And now he was paying the ultimate price. With no allies, uncertain of his fate, unaware whether the nudes he was blackmailed with weren't already circling over the internet, he was bounded in the living room of the sex house. It was the lowest position that slave could have ever fell to. All men visiting the house for a quick fuck or appointed sex service were welcome to do whatever they wanted to him. He was blindfolded, gagged with a smelly sock, immobilized with arms behind his back, legs spread wide and asshole generously lubed.

Most would just slap his ass or simply laugh at his misery and call him a faggot. Others chose to spit on him, sit on his back almost crushing him or use the marker to write something on his bare skin. Some very cheerful group of jocks decided that it would be hilarious to pinch his nose, literally making him suffocate. And when they finally released his nostrils, one of the ripped a heinous fart, straight into his face, leaving him with no other option but to hungrily inhale the poisoned air. Obviously, they found that very amusing.

But some approached him with fully erect cocks and casually tried his hole out. It was such a weird experience, lying there in pain and discomfort and at the same time feeling your prostate being banged against, which ultimately made you feel pleasure you really didn't want.

"Can we fuck that guy over there?" some male voice asked. Despite having his eyes covered, Matthew figured he meant him. "Is it expensive?"

"That slave over there? Nah, bro, that's literally free. Anyone from the club can use this cumdump. Low quality, but hey. A hole is a hole, am I right?"

Matthew could clearly hear them approach.

"Yuck! His asshole is gaping and leaking cum!"

"What did you expect, roses and mint chocolate? He's a free hole. Many guys use it during a day."

"Never mind, then. I don't want cum of twenty other guys touching my dick..."

"Bro, your cock is throbbing, you've been horny for days. Do us a favor and just relieve yourself. You can shower after..."

Matthew felt yet another cock pushing against his tight asshole. Feeling the pressure being applied, as an experienced sex slave he was able to relax, to just let him in and get it over with. But he still wasn't reduced just to being a stinky hole. The cock inserted itself into him in one fast thrust and it still sent some sinful, disgusting type of pleasure to tickle Matt's nipples. He moaned helplessly and the guys toying with him noticed it.

"Fucking slut," said one of them. "Imagine being in this position and still enjoying it. A true fucking subhuman. Fuck him hard, bro. It's utterly humiliating for him."

"Fuck, dude... he's so sticky inside... that's amazing... come on, try him out with me..." Matt could hear the other guy's belt being unbuckled. At the same time, the man fucking him leaned over and reached his ear. "Moan for me if you feel good," he whispered to Matt's ear. Matt remained silent. Stranger placed his fingers on Matt's nipples, pinched them and aggressively pulled them away from the boy's body. "Fucking moan for me, whore!"

Matthew gave out the most defeated, long moan, that the stinky sock in his mouth allowed. The dude fucking him pushed himself even deeper. Matt shook his head in a helpless protest against the conflicting, sickening sensations that were inflicted upon him.

The man inside of him started grunting, as he began breeding the cumdump, releasing yet another potion of sticky load into this overused hole. He pulled his massive cock out, leaving Matt's hole gasping.

"Disgusting... Look at all the slime he left on my dick..."

"Move your ass, I want to breed him now."

"I can't fucking let it go unpunished..."

The new cock used the already opened entrance and easily slid into Matt, making him groan in desperation. But the other guy was not idle. He jumped in front of Matt, cruelly tore down the duct tape from the boy's mouth and pulled the wet, stinky sock out. Matthew thirstily gasped for air, but his open mouth was brutally surprised, when the stranger pushed his slimy dick deep into his throat.

"Clean that!" the man insisted, grabbing Matt's hair. "All that mess left in your ass by your betters!"

Matt regained control over his gag reflex and started obediently sucking the veiny, warm meat clean, like a well-trained bitch. The dude behind him moaned helplessly.

"This is so degenerate... I love it... I can't stop thinking of all these dudes who used this hole before us..."

"If it wasn't for the tight exclusivity and testing policies in the Club, that hole would be probably infected with something..."

Stranger pulled his cock out of Matt's mouth and then pushed the sock back in its place. Clearly pleased with the effect, he pulled his pants up, waiting for his colleague to finish. That guy didn't care to have his dick cleaned, he just wiped it against Matt's butt cheeks.

And finally, for the first time in hours, they stopped coming. Matt didn't know what time it was, but he cherished the rare moments when his body wasn't used for nasty, disrespectful sex and abuse. After fifteen minutes or so, he finally heard some footsteps.

"Yo, Matt, are you alright, dude?"

Matthew recognized Moe's voice. His friend removed the sock-gag and offered the young cumdump a fresh, cold water from the bottle. Matt absorbed it greedily, like a sponge.

"You're going to meet with Oscar today," Moe informed, while Matthew was drinking. The worst scenario possible... when the owner of the entire Club wanted to see you, it probably didn't mean anything good. "David told us that he managed to fuck you over."

"You spoke to David?" Matt asked.

"Yeah, he forced me to kiss his feet in front of everyone, during one of his power trips. Alex became his pupil, he now licks his sweaty row while repeating what a loser you are."

That hurt Matthew. He was not particularly close to Alex, but these nights when they slept together and fucked made him think about him as a comrade. Looks like he was wrong about that, too.

"Alright, buddy. You need to clean up first. Come on, I will free you."

*

Matthew was taking quick, shallow breaths, to ease the pain. He was tense as a bow, straightened up in a very uncomfortable position, trying to not go insane. He was sitting on Oscar's lap, with his monstrous 30 cm cock, thick like a can, fully erect, standing like a pole on which the boy was helplessly impaled.

"This is my favorite way of interrogating the bitches, both male and female," Oscar said, smiling. "Nothing makes the slave as honest and submissive as a meaty log shoved up their butts..."

"I'm so sorry for my failures!" Matthew almost screamed, while clenching his teeth in pain. "Sir, it hurts a lot..."

"Your chain of errors began with you using your safe word to escape the pain that you deserved," Oscar reminded him. "This is not a charity, champ. Every cock you take means money that goes to us. We've had to offer that master a refund for your incompetence."

"Sir, he was doing weird things to me! I couldn't take it! I was scared!"

"And where did it get you? You're suffering on my pale now. You have the absolute worst. most uncomfortable and disgusting job as a slave. You're on the lowest position in hierarchy among the slaves. Was it worth escaping these few minutes of pain?" Oscar slightly moved in his cozy chair and Matthew almost jumped, taking a deep, painful breath. "Let's set things straight, Matty. I will hook you up with the very same master that you disappointed and you will accept everything he will put you through, showing him your greatest respect. I talked to him and he told me that he's outraged by your lack of respect and your unawareness of where your place is. And frankly, I agree with him. If you fail to satisfy him during that encounter, I will publish the blackmail material we have on you. Not only your encounter with Doctor Reed, on which you're licking his sweaty asshole, but also all of the sexual activities you performed in our house."

"No, please, don't do this... I..."

"It's out of my hands now, boy. That master will be the one to decide your fate. This is the control, respect and power that he deserves as a master. There's one more thing, though." Oscar reached for his phone and quickly answered some text. "I believe your cousin, Kevin, became a member of our Club. He made a complaint that you refused to show him proper respect due to you being somewhat related."

"That's bullshit, I-..." Suddenly, Oscar raised his hips, thrusting his huge meat into the boy's insides, silencing him by making him squeal. "AAAgghh!"

"He is one of the dominants in the Club, Matty. Whatever he says is true, no matter if it's actually true. You're not here for fair treatment, you're here to have your holes explored by cocks," Oscar said, still smirking. "Incest is not only allowed in our Club, but also highly encouraged. The more fucked up sex we have, the better. So next time, when your cousin decides to force himself onto you, I want you to act like his biggest, most loyal slut. Is that clear?"

Matthew helplessly rested his hand on Oscar's pec. Owner of the Club looked at his hand and then looked at the boy.

"I'm so sorry, Sir," Matt apologized and tried moving his hand away, but he just couldn't. "I can't handle your cock anymore, I'm so sorry... I feel like I'm losing balance..."

"It's alright, boy. Your hand can stay. I'm here to help you, after all. I know you might feel like I'm your enemy, but our goals are aligned. I want you to be a good, satisfying servant for the dominants in the Club. And that's also your way out of here. You've been a very good sex toy for a while, but it looks like you became too confident. One of the alpha slaves, David, recommended to put you under his control, as he will provide you with a proper dose of daily humiliation. I've accepted his request. Logan will receive one of his slave boys and you will go under his full control."

That part didn't worry Matthew at all. David might have hated him, but Matt always considered him as hot and wasn't hiding the fact that the scenario of being his humiliated sex slave was turning him on.

"That's perfect, Sir!" Matthew assured, still clenching teeth out of pain, finding it difficult to speak with such huge cock up his ass. "I always considered him... as my superior... I made that clear to him multiple times... I don't know why he's so bent on proving me the obvious... ahhh!"

"He's insecure about his own sexuality. He hates sluts like you, who fully accept themselves," Oscar explained in a bored tone, as if that should have been obvious. "He's a switch. He has both dominant and submissive needs. That's why he's a perfect alpha slave." Oscar smiled. "Alright. Get off my cock now and get ready for your session with the anonymous master. Remember that this encounter will decide your entire future..."

"Don't you want me to pleasure you, Sir?" Matthew asked, surprised but also relieved. He was sure he would be expected to satisfy that monster up his butt before leaving.

"I have four more slaves that I need to discipline. I need my pole to be hard."

Not without issues, Matthew pulled himself off of Oscar's cock and when it finally left his ass, he felt like lying down on the floor and resting for fifteen minutes. Unfortunately, he was not allowed to do that.

Master Goldman showed up, picked him up from the floor and guided him out. As Matthew was leaving through the doors, he passed some terrified, fully naked girl, that was pushed into Oscar's office by some tall, muscular jock. They closed the doors behind them.

"I'm horny," Master Goldman announced, as they walked. "You will suck me off once we're in a car."

"If you would prefer, I'm still lubed and loose after Master Oscar's penis, Sir..."

"Good thought, bitch. You will ride me and then you can do ass to mouth."

"Yes, Sir."

Thanks for reading! Let me know your thoughts in the comments! That's how I know whether to continue something or not!