Descent into Depravity

Story Info
A young man gets a rude awakening.
4.1k words
4.4
33.8k
48

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at the address I'd been given with my heart beating out of my chest. This was my first time meeting a girl whom I'd met online. We had met by chance in a room online and had begun chatting. Night after night we met at the arranged spot and just talked to each other on a myriad of topics. Later, we got to the point where she was comfortable enough to exchange pics with me. She was absolutely gorgeous, and I couldn't wait to meet her.

Not even being out of my teens, I still lived at home. I knew my parents had made plans to go away for the long weekend, so we made our own plans. I was to arrive on Friday night for a weekend of fun.

I was so excited I could hardly stand it when I kissed my parents goodbye and they rolled out of the driveway on that fateful Friday night. I raced to my bedroom and donned a pair of jeans and a half t-shirt that showed my toned midriff nicely, grabbed my prepacked bag from its hiding spot and cabbed over to the address I had been given. I arrived and rang the suite I had been instructed to. "Yeah?" came a rough voice through the intercom.

I was a little taken aback by the voice and uttered, "Is Jennifer in?"

"Yeah, c'mon up," said the voice as a buzzer rang announcing that the glass door in front of me was now unlocked.

The elevator ride up seemed to take forever as I waited impatiently in the car. The doors finally opened, and I spilled out into a dimly lit hallway reminiscent of a scene from the nineteen-seventies. I located the apartment where I timidly knocked on the door.

A sliding sound announced the opening of a small glimpse window set in the door. "ID?" said a rough voice from inside. I was a little confused as I fished around in my pockets and dug out my drivers license and held it up for him to see. There was a momentary pause as he studied the document. Apparently satisfied with what he saw, he asked, "Does anyone know you're here?"

the glimpse window slid closed and the hallway was then filled with the sound of sequential locks being opened.

The door opened and a rough hand reached out, grabbed my t-shirt and pulled me quickly inside the dark apartment, leaving me off balance and vulnerable. I felt my legs being kicked out from under me before my arms were jerked behind me and secured. He began to slide something over my head and face when I realized it was a gas mask!

I was beginning to get cold feet about this whole idea and began to panic. It was dawning on me that there was no girl here and that the whole thing had been a ruse to get me into this room. "Yeah!" he enthused. "Struggle a bit, Cunt. I like it when you struggle." I could tell he was getting more excited by the minute. It was then that I heard the scissors and felt my clothes being cut from my body. "You won't be needing these here," he chuckled as I felt the fabric begin to fall away from my body.

When I was completely naked and my clothes were lying in tatters on the floor, the mask suddenly filled with an acrid smoke that stung my nose and throat at first. I coughed and choked a little as he stood and laughed at me some more. Suddenly a warm feeling overtook my body. I was becoming hornier by the minute! Visions of sexual escapades drifted through my head as my cock began to harden and stand erect.

"Feeling horny?" he asked in an amused voice.

Not being able to speak because of the gasmask, I contented myself with nodding vigorously. "Good," he smiled as he leaned over and slipped a leather collar around my neck and buckled it securely. I was only dimly aware of the meaning of this device at this time, but I was bound to learn it well over the weekend.

He strode behind me, grabbed my bonds, and jerked upwards. The pain and surprise caused me to cry out through the mask, much to his delight. My head was forced to the floor as my ass came up high in the air. This was the moment he had been waiting for. He roughly shoved a but plug into my tight, virgin asshole. The louder I cried out, the more he laughed and chuckled.

"Okay guys, he's ready!" my attacker said in his harsh voice. "Guys?" I thought as a side door opened and three or four more men entered the room. "There's more than one!" I thought with rising panic. "What have I gotten myself into?"

"Oh, he's a cute, little twink!" said a wispy voice to my left. "We're going to have lots of fun with him!" I shuddered to think about what kind of 'fun' they had in mind, but I was so horny that the feeling quicky passed.

They removed the gas mask and replaced it with a VR Headset. Then next thing I knew, I was being subjected to heavy BDSM scenes that made Fifty Shades of Grey look like Fifty Shades of Snow White. The image onscreen depicted a young man, not unlike myself, having his throat and ass hammered simultaneously. I tried closing my eyes, but the sounds reverberated in my ears.

"See that, Cunt? Hope you like it because that's what we're gonna do to you," he laughed before jerking me to my feet and roughly guiding me. He stopped, turned me around and lay me on what felt wooden slats set at an angle to the wall. I felt restraints being attached to my wrists and ankles before I was stretched taught for the next phase of my torture.

I felt something cool being applied to my pubic hair and deduced what they were about to do. The cold razor touching my skin made me jump, much to the delight of the assemblage in the room. A bucket of water hitting me in the crotch area signalled the end of this particular humiliation.

"Okay, hold him there for moment more," said a gruff voice. I then felt excruciating pain from my nipples and heard the rattle of the chain connecting the two clamps he had applied. I screamed out in pain, but that only seemed to egg them on.

"You're not going to need this," a rough voice said as a cold sensation enveloped my prick. I heard a click, like a lock closing, but still couldn't see what he had done.

"Now that we've prepped him, let's get him over onto the bucks," said a high, squeaky voice from somewhere in the room. My bonds were relaxed and undone, then more hands grabbed me by the arms and nipple clamp chain and led me off to a corner of the room where two uneven sawbucks were set up. They carefully secured my spread legs to the first stand, then a hand on my back encouraged me to bend over forward. My arms were spread out to my flanks and secured out to the second. Another collar was fitted over the first. I found that I was now completely immobilized and helpless to prevent any planned activities of the evening.

"Who's first?" said the man with the rough voice.

"I wanna redden up that cute little ass first," came a voice to the sound of a belt being withdrawn through beltloops. The shockwave and surprise from the first blow of his leather belt traveled through my body like an ocean wave. I cried out into the room as the men standing around uttered murmurs of approval and now stood waiting their turn. This beating would continue for some time, it seemed.

At the same time, another well muscled man stepped around to my face. The next thing I was aware of was his huge, semi-hard dong bouncing in front of my lips. "Open up!" he demanded. When I didn't react immediately, I felt one of his huge paws grab me by the throat and lift my chin. He slapped me hard across the face and repeated the request in more brutal tones. "Open your fucking mouth, Cunt!" he commanded, clipping each word for effect. My bottom jaw dropped at the ferocity of the assault. He smiled and dropped a huge gob of saliva through my still stinging lips. "Gotta make sure that cunt hole is good and wet before I fuck it," he smiled as he fed his dick in. "Bite and you're dead!" he growled as he grabbed my hair and pulled for effect. Whatever will I had to resist evaporated in that moment.

I had no choice as he grabbed my head in both of his hands for more control "Soft, hot and wet," he rumbled, "just the way I like it!" he enthused as he began to explore my mouth with his tremendous dong. Sounds of delight and laughter filled the room as he shoved his cock further and further through my mouth and into my throat. More laughter and sounds of approval erupted as I began to gag. He didn't let up and forced my throat to accept his swiftly hardening member. He propelled his prong down my writhing throat until I I felt his balls touch my chin and rest there. "This one has a nice ballpark chin, boys!" he uttered as he rocked his hips back and forth to more laughter and whoops of delight around the room as the rest of the men intermittently patted and stroked my glowing ass between the lashes of their belts.

I couldn't breath with his prong halfway down my gullet and began to struggle to more whoops and calls around the room. I thought I was going to black out from lack of oxygen when he finally withdrew into my mouth and allowed me to pant for breath before invading my throat once again. I didn't gag as much this time and there was not as much pain as he roughly reintroduced the head of his prick to my rapidly stretching throat.

"Use your tongue, Cunt. Lick and enjoy it," he advised as he pumped his cock in and out. I followed his advice and much to my surprise, I did begin to enjoy. His prong was so smooth and so hard, like nothing I had ever dreamed of having in my mouth.

One of the men wrote something across my shoulders, something else about my mid back and something on my lower back, much to the approval of his fellows. "This one is for the number of blowjobs he gives, this one is for the number of fucks he takes. 'Slut Hole'," he chuckled. He grabbed the butt plug and pulled it out in one motion. Again, I howled in pain and again the crowd erupted into cheers.

"Grease up his can. I'll spread his channel and bust his cherry," said a rugged, deep voice to my right. Instantly, I felt a cool sensation running down the crack of my ass and hands massaging it into my loosening hole. As their hands retreated, they were replaced by those of the alpha male who was about to give me my initiation. His fingers curled around my hips, and I actually quivered in anticipation before he shoved his huge prong into my still too tight hole. After a few pushes and more private pain, my channel began to widen and stretch, accepting more and more of him as he roughly rooted me.

"You like that, don't you Cunt?" he asked as his friend retreated enough for me to respond.

"Yes," I whispered as he rammed more of his manhood up my spreading ass and precum began to ooze from my caged little cock.

"Yes what, Cunt? Say it louder," he commanded with a wicked smile.

I couldn't deny it. "Yes, I like it," I heard myself huff audibly between breaths. The men in the rest of the room erupted into more cheers and jeers as the man in front of me now easily slid his cock back down my waiting, almost wanting, throat. It was beginning to dawn on me that 'Cunt' was the only name they would use to refer to me. It was dehumanizing but somehow delicious at the same time.

I felt a soft popping deep inside and knew that he had penetrated me. Just as my throat had widened, now my ass would be subjected to it. I felt my muscles relaxing with each passing plunge. Soon he was hammering in and out of me with wild abandon and slapping my already red ass.. I felt as his cock began to swell as he neared orgasm. His fingers on my body grew somewhat frantic and he groaned loudly as he began to spurt his hot load up my now gaping ass. He leaned across my body and made a final demand. "Say 'thank-you', Cunt," he uttered. Again, his friend retreated to allow my response.

"Thank-you," I whispered as I felt other hands beginning to touch my legs and ass as my new friend at my mouth slid his prong back into my throat. I now knew what to expect and from the look of things, could expect a lot more of. They had me right where they wanted me and now were going to enjoy all the fruits of their labour.

I felt the hips of a new partner assuming the position behind me. I braced for what I thought would surely be more pain when he easily slipped his raging hard on into my open and gaping asshole.

"Your throat was made for this, Cunt. Accept it," said the man at my face softly as he coaxed me along. "So nice and soft and wet," he droned as he thoroughly fucked my soft throat. His voice was mesmerising me and, by the end I was half inclined to agree with him. I was becoming more and more their bitch all the time.

I felt him begin to swell as his point of release approached. I had never dreamed of a man cumming in my mouth, now it was about to happen. He groaned as he released his musty flavoured cum into my mouth and across my tastebuds. It splashed and gurgled in my mouth as I tried to swallow. Being a complete novice, I could not swallow fast enough, and it spilled out of my mouth and over my chin.

"That is really hot," he said as he looked down and looked at his softening prong withdrawing from my mouth.

The next thing I knew, the gasmask had been replaced on my face and I was once again I was inhaling the lofty fumes. Once again, stripped of all morality, I was ready and randy as an alley cat.

"Okay, this ride's open," said a male voice. "Let's fill this cunt with cum!" Cheers erupted around the room as a new man came to my face and another planted himself behind me and pulled on my legs before plunging his rock hard cock into my sweet little ass. He pushed his cock inside me with such speed that it forced the air out of my lungs. The man at my face simply looked down at the proceedings while fisting his beautiful prong. I found myself wanting him to plant that monster in my watering mouth. Were they turning me gay?

The man behind me fucked me hard and came quickly. The sound of his hips bouncing off my ass reverberated around the room. I absorbed his huge river of cum before he retreated and another took his place. They began keeping score with markers on my back of the number of men who had cum in my mouth and the number who had cum in my ass. Both scores were mounting. I was forced to thank each man as they finished with me. They would respond by laughing and slapping my exposed ass.

After hours of enduring this strange group of men abuse me to their hearts content, I looked like a glazed donut and was dripping cum from both ends. they released me from my bonds. I was walked somewhat bowlegged and unsteadily before they forced me into a rubber suit and suspending me on ropes near the ceiling. Before they hoisted me up, they wrote the word SLUT on my forehead then replaced the VR headset and the non-stop, heavy BDSM propaganda continued. "Sweet dreams," chuckled a male voice and the rest of the room went silent.

I was left like that for hours with these images being burned into my brain. The screaming of the young men through the audio ensured that I would stay awake to be bombarded by the subliminal messages of the film. Phrases like, "You are a slave!" and "You will do as your master bids!" constantly flashed before my eyes as were subtle tugs in the phrases, "You like sucking cock", "You are a cocksucker" and "You were born to take it up the ass?" Each was doing its part to subtly changing my way of thinking.

When they let me down, the ritual of the gasmask was again carried out and again I was higher than a kite and raring to go. I didn't know what these men were going to do to me next, but at this point, I didn't care. I was theirs to do with as they will this weekend whether I liked it or not. One of them bent to me and wrote "cunt" on my top lip and embellished the word "slut" across my forehead to the raucous laughter of his fellows. "What do you say?" he demanded.

"Thank you, Master," I responded softly as the subliminal messaging took hold. Then it began.

For the next few hours, there was a continuous line for my mouth and my ass. There wasn't a moment where I wasn't being spit roasted by a pair of them. A number of them really liked cumming on or inside my vulnerable ass while an equal number enjoyed fucking my mouth and throat to orgasm. Some of them deposited their seed directly into my throat while others would cream into my mouth. A few of them jerked clear of my mouth altogether and held my head up by my hair and came all over my face. I was covered in it. Every time I thought I would snap out of this waking nightmare they slapped the gasmask back into position on my head and moments later I was outrageously horny again and looking for the next cock.

My own prong was hard as a rock and aching inside the chastity device they had applied to my cock and balls. I was leaking precum like a river from all these men roughly massaging my virgin prostate. I had already told them that I liked it, but here was proof positive. The men laughed and jeered as they collected fingerfuls of precum to smear on my prostrate body.

After what seemed like an eternity, I thanked the last cock as he left my ass, and the last man pulled his prong from my throat. Cum was dripping out of my ass and down my legs while simultaneously running off my semen-soaked chin. I looked and felt like a glazed doughnut. I was quite worn out from the non-stop fucking I had received and was ready to sleep, but it was not to be. They released me from the bucks and again suspended me from the ceiling with the delightful company of the BDSM porn blaring into my senses. My mind was again marinating in the latent sexual messages they were offering.

Some hours later, when they brought me down and released me from the suit, I knew exactly what they wanted. Their conditioning was doing its work. I proceeded to walk over to the bucks of my own accord, bending at the waist as my hips contacted the first one then stretching my arms along the second and resting my head where it would be restrained to a chorus of cheers. "He likes it! He really likes it!" glowed a bass voice as I heard the sounds and felt the sensations of the restraints being gleefully re-applied.

Once immobilized and in position, they placed the mask back over my face. As I began to inhale, the smoke didn't seem as acrid as it had been before. The effect was exactly as it had been all along. Within moments of my first deep breath, I felt insanely horny all over again and almost looking forward to the abuse I was about to face.

My mouth began to involuntarily water as they jerked the mask from my head and the image of a delicious, semi-hard cock swam into my vision. He grabbed my hair and pulled as my bottom jaw flopped open, prepared to accept what he wanted to give. I watched him fist pump his prong a few times before feeding it between my open, accepting lips and press on into my soft, wet throat. He groaned, deeply satisfied as he held my hair and undulated his hips to propel his prong deep into my throat. I closed my eyes and followed the advice that had been offered. I relaxed and let them have their way with me.

I felt hands on my ass as the butt lovers in the crowd began to thigh climb. The cool sensation of lube once again being dribbled into the crack of my ass and then more hands massaging in hit my brain like a bolt of lightning. My legs and butt cheeks quivered slightly then jumped when a thick digit slipped into my asshole. I would have cried out if not for the mammoth cock currently lodged in my breath way. A hand pressed down on my lower back and I arched under the pressure, bringing my ass up to the perfect level for him. I was expecting more pain as he shoved his prong deep inside me, but there was none. I suspect he activities of the past few days had loosened me up considerably. Then the train pulled out of the station with all aboard.

Hours later, I was still restrained over the bucks and taking the last few men in whatever hole they chose. My poor ass was sorely abused by the time he injected his cream inside me. "What do you say?" he demanded.

12