Naughty Santa 2020

Story Info
To Covid or not to Covid?
6.6k words
4.67
13.1k
8
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

This is my submission for the Literotica Winter Holidays Contest If you like it, please vote. While my alter-ego Drew will be in attendance, the story of course has nothing to do with any other of my 'normal' stories.

If you are looking for instantaneous sex, you may want to venture toother stories. While this story is not long, it will not become truly sexual until past halfway. If you do continue, I do hope you like it.

All participants are over 18 years of age...way over in Drews case. All members of the cast are completely a figment of my vivid imagination and hold no reality to any living creature...Promise😉The Beginning

Drew finished his morning routine with a bit more detail work on his beard. He was not a fastidious type of fellow. Did not spend much time in front of the mirror, but now he had set himself off on his annual trek to grow a beard. It had started, seemingly 100 years ago, to do the 'No shave November' charity gig. Then some idiot woman at the charity stated he was not following the rules...because he shaved his neck. 'well fuck that' he thought at the time. Ever wear a dress shirt and tie to work with a furry neck? You feel like something out of X-men. You know, the big blue furry guy?

So, he just decided to keep on growing it until New Years. That became one of his annual things. On that morning, the dawning of the new year, he would shave it off and start fresh, usually with a bloody chin in one or two places...but start anew.

The ending of 2020 was something that Drew was looking forward to. He had made a fateful comment at the family Thanksgiving of '19. That 2020 would be a 'fascinating' year. His stepbrother was a hardcore political believer in the opposite side of where Drews beliefs laid. So, Drew picked a word that was neutral, 'fascinating'.

Drew believed that the year would be one of upheaval due to the political powers and he really believed there would be a substantial financial downturn due to massive amounts of personal and corporate debt floating around.

Never in his lifetime could he have foreseen COVID-19.

So, as he past the first of the 2020 holidays, he had missed seeing his stepmom and putting out her decorations. He had to admit that a trip to LA for Thanksgiving would have been amazingly stupid.

So, going into the holidays of Covid 2020, he felt a bit lost. He was a 61-year-old, single, local governmental employee. A great job with a great group of people, but single. The money sucked, but the intrinsic benefits of only 40 hours a week and no travel made up for it all. Five foot seven if he lifted on his toes as they measured. 20+ pounds overweight but relatively fit. And again, he was single.

He did not like being single. It was not out of choice but necessity. Drew was the quintessential 'nice guy', romantic, handy, artist...yet alone. He went through a series of short relationships that seem to explode around 6 months. Suddenly, his weekends were filled with honey-do-it chores instead of being naked and buried deep in his partner. On nights where they used to cook together while sharing a single glass of wine, kisses, and talking, she was buried in her phone while he cooked. Of course, she would ask, without looking up from her phone, if she 'could help.' He, being the gentleman always said, 'no honey' and carried on.

This was a pattern that repeated itself three times in a row, three different women, almost exactly six months to the day. He felt like a complete idiot.

He could go see his Ex who had moved back into town a couple of years ago. They had dated for a while when she got back...but. She was a nice woman, damn fit for late 50's, but...but there was a reason they were divorced.

So here he was in the middle of the holidays, in the middle of a plague named COVID-19, single. In the middle of trying to find something to fill the void, but single. He was heading towards the normally stressful period in everyone's life, the fucking rest of the holidays, single.

He should be relaxed. He had absolutely no obligations to appease anyone. But damn, he would love to have someone to cook for and with. Someone to share his hot tub and look at the stars on the cold holiday nights. Someone he could have for holiday dessert for several hours each night.

But again, he was single. Maybe it was all just him.

All of this flashed behind his eyes as he straightened the one side of his beard.

***

Drew was walking home from work. It was the coolest thing he could think of. After years and years of surviving the two-hour commutes in Nor-east weather, it was a blessing to be able to walk to and from work each day. His preferred path led right through the middle of main street. This gave him a chance to check out all the beautiful college women in their short shorts or sleek leggings.

Not that he ever expected to get a chance to see or touch any twenty something pussy again. He was a romantic, not an idiot. The view and the walk were beyond entertaining though. In fact, during his first week at his governmental job, he had stepped out in front of a moving delivery van because of two outstanding young women, in near indecent daisy dukes, coming out of the VS store. Luckily, the driver, male, had slowed down for the show too. As males they just waived to each other in understanding.

As he wandered down Main Street, he slowed his normal pace and just looked sadly at all the closed shops. He trudged past closed and papered up storefront after storefront. He had never understood how anyone could afford a storefront by selling just socks, but COVID had ended the dreams of many shopkeepers.

The restaurants and bars had all the tables out on the sidewalk and partially into the streets. Drew enjoyed the humanity of the sharing of drinks and dinner outside. He was grateful that he had made the move back home, where there was decent weather all year round. He just wished he had someone that wanted to share the adventure with him.

"Drew!" he thought he heard.

"Drew, over here silly," he heard again, and then saw Michelle waiving from a corner outside. He smiled and headed over to her and another woman she was sitting with.

'Michelle' he thought. 'What a fucking sexy woman.' She was in the genre of the Marilyn Monroe. No six-pack abs, but full of curves. Not a straight line on that body. And the way she carried herself, made every male, and a few females, know she would be a sumptuous sexy woman to share naked time with. He had many lustful thoughts, over many a night about her.

And she knew it.

As he walked up, he wondered how to greet her. They had never been in a full-blown physical relationship, hugs and kisses was as far as he ever got, but now with Covid? She was mid-thirties, so the flirting was more for his ego. And free drinks for her of course, but damn what a woman. She had been in many of his fantasies. She reeked of sensuality. She had worked in his Department but then transferred away. He had not seen her for over a year.

She opened her arms. In violation of everything he preached, his desire flamed up inside him. Then the 'good manager" side reminded him of PROTOCOLS!

His small head reached up and slapped him across both cheeks. 'Don't you dare turn down a kiss and having those large tits pressed up against you,' his little head screeched. Drew then happily violated Covid protocol, with his small head leading. It would have been smiling ear to ear if it could and if it had ears.

He stepped up to kiss the sexy redhead and wrapped her in a combined hug.

"What are you doing?" Michelle asked.

"Just walking home, like I do each day," Drew replied.

"No, I mean the whole white beard and picking up trash thing." Michelle clarified.

Drew blushed a bit, especially in front of a woman he did not know. Michelle knew he had his quirks.

"Well its sort of my new side hobby, the trash I mean. I saw all the discarded temp masks and other trash when I walked to and from home, and thought, why not? It only costs me an additional five or ten minutes coming or going. Now I challenge myself on how much I can find." Drew paused looking into her green eyes that ALWAYS contained mischief.

"As for the beard, I do this each year. You have seen me in it before," Drew responded smiling, still looking into those beautiful green eyes.

"You do have a Santa vibe going," commented the other woman sitting with Michelle.

"Yea, it's easy with me. It tends to grow fast. And my round rosy cheeks help too. I just wish it were a sexier look, but Santa is not a thing of women's fantasies. And your name is?" asked Drew as he watched Desi's mouth twist into a smile at his comment.

"This is my lovely friend Desiree. She goes by Desi," commented Michelle, with Desi draining her white wine while nodding her head and setting the empty glass down.

"I don't remember the beard before, but whatever. Go dump the trash and come join us for a while. We need a man to buy us some drinks and maybe something light to eat. So far, no one has offered," Michelle commented with her face turning into a pouty petulant sex pot.

Drew turned to do as directed when he heard Desi comment.

"Michelle, how can you be such a bitch?" whispered Desi in too loud a whisper. Drew knew then that they had been there awhile. Desi was showing her wine more than Michelle. But then Michelle could drink like a Fresno Girl. Outdrink the whole rodeo team and then barrel race the next morning.

"Don't worry about it," Drew commented before Michelle could respond, "She knows she has me wrapped around her little finger. And surprisingly, I do not mind," he stated and then chuckled as he went off to dump the trash.

So, Drew settled in with two beautiful women to drink into the early evening. He ended up ordering dinner for them, which they shared in a communal setting. Another Covid violation for Drew. Desi became the quieter enchantress as the night went on. Five foot five, slim build, long brunette hair, and a sharp mind. One of Drews turn-ons, an intelligent female. Michelle was the sensual sexy babe with charisma, she did not have the horsepower upstairs to compete with her friend.

Desi and Drew got into deep discussions regarding the economy and where it was headed in the new year. They discussed the international ramifications of the past political dealings and how they would affect the national recovery. Drew found out that Desi had her MBA. That alone almost gave him a hardon.

Michelle became bored with the discussions and that Drew was not paying attention to her. She wanted to talk about some TV show and what stars were doing whom.

As they worked their way through a second bottle of wine, Drew had paid the tab on one of his trips to the restroom. Desi took notice that the bill had not shown up. Drew explained it was all on him and she wanted to argue about it.

Michelle finally spoke up, "Desi! He wants to pay, let the man pay!" She never assumed that she would have to pay for anything. That is why she had invited him to sit down in the first place. The evening had been longer and much more fun than she thought it would be.

"That is not cool. What do you get out of it?" Desi stated leaning over to sort of get in Drews face. This was another violation of Covid protocol for Drew, but he did not give a damn. The wine had washed away his inhibitions and her flirting was getting more physical.

She had her hand on his forearm and the feeling was electric. Plus, he had a direct view down Desi's sweater dress and an unobstructed look at her braless large A or small B cup breasts with oversized stiff nipples. He could see the whole way down to her leggings. The view was fantastic.

Desi saw his eyes flick down and take in the view.

"Like what you see?" Desi whispered.

Drew having enough wine to be very amorous and enough to allow for slips in etiquette responded, "Very much so. I hope they are sensitive. I love large, thick, sensitive nipples to play with and suck on during times of passion."

Desi's mouth dropped open and Drew could swear he heard a slight moan.

"Would you two knock it off, let's go to the Black Sheep next." Michelle had gotten bored and was checking out all the younger men on the street trying to look cool in their latest topknot and Hipster fashions.

"Not till he answers my question. What did you get out of this night? Paying of all the food and drinks? You even paid for our drinks before you walked into her web." Desi commented and doing a head move towards Michelle.

Drew just smiled and blushed a little bit.

"I had the chance to flirt for..." Drew paused looking at his watch, "almost three hours with two beautiful intelligent women. I find that to be as transactional as I want to be on a beautiful night on the streets of home."

"Damn straight," commented Michelle finally starting to show her liquor.

"Not good enough. So, short of sex, what would you prefer to get out of this night of dinner and drinks?"

Drew leaned back and thought for a moment. He already knew, but he did not want to go down a road that would lead to comments and drama.

'But what the fuck,' he thought. 'I am already half down my third glass of wine. Liquid courage does work.'

"I would want you two to pose for me."

"Pose for you? Is that some type of come on?" Desi asked. Her female protective screens going up.

Drew just smiled and shook his head. "I am a sculptor. Art is my real hobby. Its more than that, it's part of my soul. Michelle knows, she has seen some of my work."

Michelle took her eyes off a particular hunk of man flesh across the road and responded, "Oh yea, he is actually very good."

Desi and Drew looked at each other for a bit and then he could see a shift in Desi's eyes.

"How long would it take?" Desi commented.

"An hour or two, I just need to take some photographs." Drew responded never taking his eyes from hers.

"Hey! What? No! I want to go to the Black Sheep!" whined Michelle.

"Girl, its only 10pm, your pussy does not even warm up until 11 or 12. You have plenty of time to find some dumb jock or 'want to be fireman', to bang you senseless tonight."

Drew had sort of slid back to get out of line of fire between the two younger women.

"Fine bitch, but by midnight I want to be back on the prowl, deal?" Michelle commented letting out a snort. Desi just slowly shook her head in the affirmative while looking at Drew.

"You just want to get me naked," Michelle commented to Drew as she smiled.

"While the idea has been part of my past fantasies, I'll keep it professional." Drew paused, and then tried to sound serious, "it's all about the art."

Both women broke out laughing at his failed attempt.

***

The Uber driver dumped off the three liquor infused adults in front of where Drew lived. Michelle being Michelle was not a demure visitor and became louder the more Desi shushed her. Drew led the two beautiful women back to his cottage behind the front house.

Drew knew he was going to be explaining their visit to his interested neighbors over the next few days. As they walked down the driveway, he explained about his poor rescue pup. He promised she did not bite but was a hyper nervous terrier. One that preferred women over men, so all should be ok.

They heard the barking and then delt with it once they had entered. Drew found it fascinating that during the first moments of devesting winter coats and opening bottles of wine, his dog would not go near Michelle but started taking training treats from Desi.

Drew brought out the three figurines he was working on and explained how they were proposed to be used together and separately.

"But both female pieces are busty, how will you use me?" asked Desi and his pup came up and licked the hand she had dangling.

"Both pieces were sculpted from on-line pictures of models," countered Drew, "but as an artist, I have a problem. They have no soul. They are not 'real' so I cannot move forward. I want the pieces to be tied to a real woman, someone I know. I can sculpt them anyway I want, including a small B cupped breast, with large thick nipples," Drew commented looking into her beautiful eyes.

Drew got up and grabbed one of his larger pieces. It was a series of 6 blocks with bas-relief on the outer facing four sides of the cubes. The cubes seemed to create a rough spiral as they rose.

"If you look at each set of blocks that faces one direction, you will see it's a series of pieces of one model. You can follow the lines and see how the blocks interweave." Drew tried to explain. Michelle got bored and started to look at all the art in the room.

Moving and sitting close to Desi he tried to explain further. Desi moved her leg, so they were touching. It caused Drew to forget his explanation for a second or two.

"I worked on this piece for off and on, 6 years. I could not get past that the models were all just internet constructs. There was one side that just would not come together, and the piece just foundered. I accidently ran into pictures I had taken of an old lover. She had a real exhibitionist streak and loved to be photographed." Drew paused thinking of that old lover.

"So, I used one photograph of her to complete the missing side." Drew traced the single side of the sculpture from parts of the neck down to a nipple and then down to her shaved cleft. He could see that actions had an odd effect on Desi. Her breathing became deeper and her eyes shifted.

"Did you make all of this art?" Michelle asked breaking the tension between he and Desi.

"All but a couple of pictures, yes," Drew turned and gasped because Michelle had been busy while he talked with Desi. She had unbuttoned her blouse and it hung open exposing her red bra trying to hold back her large breasts. She had unzipped her short skirt and was pushing it down her thighs exposing her small red thong.

"Damn, you don't waste time girl" commented Desi.

"Let's get this show on the road." Michelle stated as she slipped off the blouse and reached back to undo her bra.

Drew looked at Desi and just shrugged and got up of the couch. "Is it warm enough for you both?"

Both girls just shrugged but Drew turned it up a bit more wanting them to be comfortable while they posed nude. He scurried around and set up the tripod and some lighting.

"Are you going to close the blinds?" asked Desi

"Well the front house is empty for the weekend because they are off camping. The only people that could see you would be a person walking their dog along the street and that's hundreds of feet away." Drew commented.

"Fuck closing the blinds. It's such a turn on thinking that someone may see us," stated Michelle rubbing her breasts after she had freed them from her bra. She knew the affect her large firm breasts had on the male population. She was just keeping the focus on herself as she pulled her nipples.

"OK, let me just, umm, take these off," commented Desi as she pulled down her leggings showing that she was commando.

"Commando huh? Drew commented as he headed to the bedroom.

"Does Santa approve?" Desi whispered back.

He walked into the bedroom and grabbed a robe he had bought for an old girlfriend. While there, he stripped down the bed for some additional shots, he wanted to take. He wanted to make sure the women had a softer surface to recline on while they posed for the horizontal photos.

He walked back in the living room as Desi pulled her sweater dress over her head. He had a moment to enjoy an unobstructed view. She was beautiful in her own way. Not voluptuous like Michelle. Desi was just perfectly proportionate to her shorter size and petite frame. He saw her shiver and opened the robe for her. She slid her left arm in and then rotated her body closer to Drew, her nipples almost brushing his chest as she fished her right arm in. She slowly reached up to take his hands and close the robe for her. This caused his right hand to slide inside and brush across her right nipple. He purposely brushed his fingers up and down causing the nipple to run up and down the ridges created by the fingers on his closed hand.

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers
12