Naughty Santa 2020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

"To answer your previous question, Oh yes, Santa does approve," Drew responded.

She shivered and looked up into his eyes and softy smiled.

"Come on you two. Let's get the photos started." Michelle posed. Drew could tell she was back engaged and wanted to take over the sexy strumpet department from Desi.

"I would prefer you removed the panties. If you are uncomfortable, I can make do with them on." Drew commented.

"Oh, no that is fine. Why don't you come take them off me?" Michelle stated with a huge grin.

Drew set down his camera and walked forward. He reached out and she grabbed his hand. She whispered in his ear, "On your knees."

There was a gasp and laugh from Desi. Drew looked into Michelle's eyes and then lowered himself to his knees. He grasped the thin ties on each hip and then slid them slowly down her legs. He could smell her arousal and the small patch that covered her vulva was so wet that it stuck to her lower lips for a few seconds.

When he had them to her knees, he felt her hands in his hair. She pulled his face forward while whispering, "Kiss my pussy baby."

Drew leaned forward and could again smell her arousal. He kissed her stomach and then lower towards her mound. He kept raining soft kisses as he slowly inched lower. He could see her clit slightly protruding from its little hood. He finally reached the split from her large solid shaved outer lips. He looked up at Michelle and then felt Desi move directly behind him. Her hand caressed his neck.

Michelle's hand in his hair and Desi's hand all tried to force his face into Michelle's pussy. He just leaned forward quickly and gave her clit a soft kiss, and them a long lick, as far as he could reach. He quickly stood up, bumping into Desi and reaching around to steady her. He leaned forward and gave that same soft kiss to Michelle on her lips.

"FUCK!" Michelle commented between breaths, "I should have you take my panties off each night. I am halfway there just from the soft kisses."

He realized that he still had his arm around Desi and as he went to let go, she pulled him close and lightly kissed his lips and did her own whispering, "I am almost there just from watching."

Drew straightened himself out, mentally and physically. Desi noticed him adjusting his hardened cock in his jeans and smiled.

Drew set them up to pose. He let them free form. He had never had two beautiful women pose for him before at the same time. It was sexy as hell just to watch them play and change positions. His dog had no idea what to do, so she hid behind the couch and just watched the humans being silly.

Michelle started to get more touchy-feely with Desi. It started with light brushes to her nipples. Then a soft kiss of a lover. Desi blushed and looked at Drew to see if there was any negative reaction. Drew just smiled and gave her affirmative head nods.

As Michelle became more turned on, the kisses became longer, and the suckling of Desi's nipples became more ardent. While Drew was enjoying the show, he wanted to get his photographs finished and see where this night would go.

He ushered them into the bedroom and explained what he wanted to do.

"I need to see how your breasts lay when you are on your side like the figurines. That will give me how to sculpt your breasts and the shifted positioning of your shoulders," requested Drew.

He helped Desi into position. He took his time to lightly caress her skin and touch her softly and intimately. They kept locking eyes and shyly smiling as the photographs continued. Michell again feeling left out, helped hold Desi's legs spread like the figurines. She slowly reached her hand down and ran her fingers through Desi's vulva. Drew watched her fingers part Desi's lower lips and slip deeper. Desi moaned.

"Oh, Desi you are so wet. Is this turning you on?" Michelle loudly whispered.

Desi's eyes flicked to Drew and then back to Michelle and she blushed nodded and tittered all in the same moment. Michelle's continued play with Desi's pussy was causing the young woman to squirm and move out of pose.

"Michelle, please let me get the pictures I need from her...and you. Then you can play, OK?" Drew commented trying to keep hope that they may allow him to join their little sexual games.

After retrieving her fingers from inside Desi, Michelle walked up to Drew and placed her wet fingers in front of his face.

"See how wet the little slut is?' She commented as Drew looked down at the blushing Desi. Drew grabbed Michelle's wrist and placed her wet fingers in his mouth.

"And she tastes amazing." Drew said still looking into Desi's eyes.

Michelle grabbed his head and kissed him. Her tongue snaked into his mouth and they furiously kissed.

As she broke her kiss, she looked at Drew and then Desi and stated, "yes she does."

Drew snapped the last of Desi's photos and then helped her off the bed. They shared a soft passing kiss, and he handed her the robe.

Michelle, who had been nude this whole time felt him up as she squeezed by and laid on the bed.

"Spin around on the bed Michelle, your figures are opposites, and I want to get the correct fall of your larger breasts," Drew asked.

"I have never been a spinner, too much meat on this body," she commented as she shifted her position.

"Come help me with my legs Desi," ordered Michelle.

Michelle spread her legs and Desi held them in the correct position. While Desi's pussy was more demure, with small lotus lips and seemingly small opening. Michelle's was a wild tangle of engorged long labia, swollen, wet and inviting. Her clit was large and still peeking out of its pronounced hood.

She was a wet one. Her moisture had coated inside her thighs by this point. She was literally soaked, and the room filled with her sent

Drew's hear skipped a beat, mostly because ALL his blood was pooled in his cock. He had never felt so hard. With both women his first response was to want to dive in and tase them from the source. He knew with Desi his approach would be slow and soft, light kisses and teasing until she begged. With Michelle, he would want a running start and just dive into that pool hoping he did not perform a belly flop.

But the pragmatic romantic in him told him to play it safe. He was still a 'slightly' overweight, short, average looking, 61-year-old male in a room with two beautiful younger sexy women. He knew one was just teasing. Unless she hit it dry later, hard to imagine, then this was just a huge tease for her. Just something to get her wet and ready for the younger studs. The second beauty seemed to be under the first one's spell, so he would have to see what would come next.

He truly hated being honest with himself.

He refocused and continued to snap photographs and shift her position slightly to get the pattern of her curves and shadows that he wanted.

After he knew he was done, he paused, and Michelle's focus shifted.

Desi, still holding Michelle's legs for the pose with her hands-on Michelle's thighs made a funny squeak. Michelle had reached down and grasped her wrists and was gently pulling her forward.

"Eat me baby, I need to cum," Michelle ordered, "Eat me, I am so turned on."

Desi hesitated looking at Drew. Drew assumed it was in embarrassment. Drew just smiled and nodded his head and then winked at her. She smiled back and quit fighting Michelle and leaned forward to nibble on the huge glossy lips.

But she did something else too. She put out her hand to Drew. Drew's heart fluttered and he snapped a couple pictures with her face buried in pussy and then set down the camera. He took her hand and she pulled him to her. She tried one handed to fumble with his jeans, so he took her hand, bent over, and kissed it as he started to strip. He dropped his jeans and kicked them away and then unbuttoned his white button down and slipped it off.

Michelle's hands were in Desi's hair, controlling her. Desi's other hand had three fingers buried in Michelle's pussy and Drew could hear the squelching noise and they slipped in and out.

Michelle looked at the naked Drew with mostly lidded eyes and then ordered him.

"Fuck her. Fuck our little slut."

Drew, not really liking the tone, decided to be the Dom for a bit.

"Turn over and get on your hands and knees. Shove that beautiful ass in the air so we can both pleasure you," Drew ordered while looking Michelle in the eyes. He had taken Desi's hand again and just squeezed it, feeling her squeeze back.

Michelle just smiled and started to turn. Desi was forced to stand up to clear a path for Michelle's shift. She came up in Drews arms and just kissed him. Not a soft demure kiss, but a kiss of deep lust.

"Trust me?" he asked her. Her eyes got big and she nodded her head.

Drew turned, his cock pointing the way. There presented before them, was the magnificent ass of Michelle. Her pussy on full display. Her lips so engorged that they hung open and he could see down where his cock should follow.

He smacked her ass and commanded "move forward on the bed wench. Give Desi room to slide underneath you." She moaned with the smack. She scooted forward and Drew helped Desi lay on her back and wiggle under Michelle, her face just under the wet lips of Michelle's sex. Her ass was perched right at the edge of the bed.

Drew spread Desi's legs and looked into her eyes and he rubbed the head of his cock up and down her petite pussy. She bit her lower lip and nodded in affirmation and he started to slowly slide into her. He took her slowly, pulling her knees up so he could get as deep as he could into her.

When he bottomed out, she let out a huge moan.

Michelle, feeling left out again, reached back and pulled her ass cheeks wide.

"Come on you two, its not going to eat itself."

Desi and Drew looked at each other and started to laugh. Drew pulled back a bit and slammed home in Desi. Her eyes seemed to widen to twice their size and she started to shake as he leaned down to kiss her and Michelle's lower lips at the same time.

Desi, coming back from her first orgasm was caught up in the fun of pleasing Michelle and kissing Drew at the same time. It drove Michelle insane. She had one orgasm almost immediately, and then followed with a series of grunt and moans as mini orgasms ripped through her. Drew reached between Michelle and the crumpled sheets and found a nipple and started to lightly twist it.

Drew deciding to be a naughty Santa, drug his tongue up between her lips and drove deep into Michelle causing more grunts and shakes of her body. He continued his attack north and ran over her perineum and attacked her rosebud.

While this added play was going on, Desi was not idle. She sucked and tongued Michelle's clit, but she also wanted more pleasure for herself. She hooked her legs around Drew and hunched her hips up into him. She was fucking his cock and getting closer to orgasm.

Drew felt the amazing feeling of Desi's tight wet pussy fucking him from underneath. He also knew the Michelle was headed to something epic. He continued being naughty and hardened his tongue and forced it into her nether ring.

That was it for Michelle, her ass being attacked, her clit being sucked, her nipple played with...she came and came hard. She sprayed Drew and Desi with her essence. She collapsed forward, her ass just clearing Desi's head.

Drew leaned forward. Desi sped up her movement. Drew pulled back and slammed home getting a scream from Desi. She shook and shook and pulled him so close and hard he felt her nails start to bite into his back.

"Are you ok?" he whispered. She looked into his eyes and nodded and gripped his hair and pulled him into a not so soft loving kiss.

They felt moment on the bed as Michelle leveraged herself up, moaned and wobbled a bit before heading to the toilet.

Desi pulled Drew's hair util they were nose to nose, eye to eye.

"May I stay?" She asked, "Would you want me to stay?" she asked again with a more plaintive voice.

"Of course, I do. I do not want you out of my arms." He responded whispering back one lover to another. She started to shower his face with kisses. They shifted around so they were snuggling with their heads on the pillows when they heard her return.

Michelle stomped back into the room and started the search for clothing. She stood looking with confused look on her face.

"Look out in the living room," Drew commented. The light dawned and she went to fetch her blouse and skirt.

As she returned buttoning up her blouse she commented, "Desi, get dressed, we have places to be."

Desi just pulled Drew closer, "I am going to hang here, with Drew."

Michelle was flabbergasted, "What? You do remember who I wanted to introduce you to tonight?" Michelle paused and looked at Drew. "nothing personal Drew, this was fun and all..."

She turned her sights back on Desi, "Seriously? he is old enough to be your father."

Desi started to tense up, but Drew slid a hand down to her ass and squeezed. She looked over at him and his eyes smiled at her. The tensing stopped.

"Yes, I am serious. We will talk tomorrow. I am going to spend the night with Drew if he does not kick me out later. "

Michelle just cocked her head and shrugged, "Suit yourself homegirl, you two kids have fun." She spun and after a second, they could hear the front door slam and Drew's dog growl.

She pulled him into a soft kiss and then began to giggle, "We are a mess and so is this bed. Do you have extra sheets?" Desi was up and moving.

"Hall closet, we just need the fitted, I think. The bundle of sheets and blankets were outside her spray pattern I believe." They both began chuckling on that one. They pulled the sheet off as they talked and started to fit the new one on.

"Did that turn you on? Her spraying when she had her orgasm?" Desi asked shyly.

"Sure, in a way. I enjoy bringing joy to my lovers. I enjoy it as much or more than orgasming myself," Drew stopped playing with the sheets, "I was much more turned on with you cumming though. Michelle was doing it all for herself. There is nothing wrong with that if everyone knows the rules. I felt you and I were doing it for each other. That is so much sexier."

Desi was already moving by the time he finished and slammed into him kissing him and holding him. "And that is why I was hoping you would let me stay."

They kissed and touched a bit longer and then Drew pulled away so they could look into each other's eyes, "so let's get the bed made up and then hit my hot tub."

***

Drew hooked her robe and their towels on his outdoor rack. He heard her literally moaning in the hot water. He slipped in beside he and she pulled him close and kissed his cheek.

"So why me?" Drew asked, "You are intelligent, beautiful and 20 years-plus years my junior. Why me?"

She held him close and was quiet a moment. "I have not had such a wonderful dinner and conversation in I do not know how long. I feel like I have known you for forever. There is such a level of trust and comfort when I am with you. I do not want to let it go."

"Well you are not going to have to ever let it go if you do not want to. I feel the same way. We will just take our time, enjoy our time and Ill let you out of bed on alternate Fridays."

She giggled and tried to snuggle closer if that was possible.

"So Naughty Santa, you know that thing you did to our big assed friend?" she asked.

"Are you referring to my tongue in certain orifices? Or the spanking of said big ass?"

"Um, huh I was talking tongue, but we can talk about spanking later." She giggled.

"Yes beautiful, what would you like to discuss about how I used my tongue?"

"Would I be kicked off the good girl list if I asked you to do that to me, and maybe more?" she asked with an amazing twinkle in her eyes.

He pulled her close "I won't tell if you don't tell." And they both snickered.

They both looked up into the stary sky and gasped as a shooting star raced and vanished.

"Happy Holidays, Beautiful" Drew whispered in her ear.

She turned her head and lightly kissed his lips, "Same to you my sexy naughty Santa."

End of story, or just the beginning?

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers
12