Naughty Santa 2020 Ch. 02

Story Info
Drew and Desi continue thier exploration.
6.6k words
4.81
3.8k
0
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers

This is a supplement to my submission for the Literotica Winter Holidays 2020 contest. While my alter-ego Drew will be in attendance and enjoying himself, the story of course has nothing to do with any other of my 'normal' stories.

As we clear out the nasty dirty dust bunnies left over from 2020, my fondest wish is that all of you are safe and keep sane in this new year of 2021.

If you are looking for instantaneous sex, you may want to venture to other stories. I do hope you like chapter 2.

All participants are over 18 years of age...way over in Drews case. All members of the cast are completely a figment of my vivid imagination and hold no reality to any living creature...Promise😉Chapter 2

***

Drew hooked her robe and their towels on his outdoor rack. He heard her literally moaning in the hot water. He slipped in beside he and she pulled him close and kissed his cheek.

"So why me?" Drew asked, "You are intelligent, beautiful and 20 years-plus years my junior. Why me?"

She held him close and was quiet a moment. "I have not had such a wonderful dinner and conversation in I do not know how long. I feel like I have known you for forever. There is such a level of trust and comfort when I am with you. I do not want to let it go."

"Well, you are not going to have to ever let it go if you do not want to. I feel the same way. We will just take our time, enjoy our time and I'll let you out of bed on alternate Fridays."

She giggled and tried to snuggle closer if that was possible.

"So Naughty Santa, you know that thing you did to our big assed friend?" she asked.

"Are you referring to my tongue in certain orifices? Or the spanking of said big ass?"

"Um, huh I was talking tongue, but we can talk about spanking later." She giggled.

"Yes beautiful, what would you like to discuss about how I used my tongue?"

"Would I be kicked off the good girl list if I asked you to do that to me, and maybe more?" she asked with an amazing twinkle in her eyes.

He pulled her close "I won't tell if you don't," and they both snickered.

They both looked up into the stary sky and gasped as a shooting star raced and vanished.

"Happy Holidays, Beautiful" Drew whispered in her ear.

She turned her head and lightly kissed his lips, "Same to you my sexy naughty Santa."

***

Drew rolled out of bed after untangling himself from his CPAP gear. He hated having to use it and his bite guard after so much intimacy. But he needed to, or he would have snored like a bull elk. All the drugs, bite guard and CPAP made him feel old. It was bad enough he had to use a hearing aid in one ear after all the years of construction (before anyone used hearing protection) and a SCUBA accident where he blew out an eardrum. The doc said the scar tissue would cause hearing loss later in life. And here he was, 'later in life.' And of course, glasses because he could not wear contacts due to sensitive eyes.

Old and falling apart.

He had awoken next to a beautiful goddess. She looked so amazing. She was wrapped in the added thick blanket he had covered her with later that night. He always forgot that it was normal for him to sleep with the windows open in the middle of winter. Now back in costal CA he kept his room colder. His partners usually found it to be somewhat uncomfortable.

After the last bout of lovemaking, she told him she was 'tapped out' and curled up in the crook of his arm with her head on his hairy chest. But over time, she had shifted, and he felt her shiver. So, he went a retrieved a huge throw he kept in his cedar chest and softly covered her sleeping form.

She was so beautiful asleep wrapped in her warm cocoon. Her cute nose sticking out of wrap along with some mussed-up hair.

"Just, seriously fucked hair," he thought with some pride.

He noticed a ball of red behind her and froze. A small head popped up and he looked at the foot of the bed. The dog bed was empty. 'You little shit' he thought about his rescue pup. She was so mentally damaged after one year on the streets of LA, that even after three years with him, she would sleep on the bed but not with him.

In one-night, Desi had won her over. Not that he could blame the pup, Desi had won him over too.

He quietly grabbed the clothes he had set aside. He was always the first to get up and be busy. From when he was 7 or 8 years old, he was up at first light or before. Up early and working on the 100 projects he always had in process or was thinking about.

He had asked her, sometime in the hot tub, what she preferred for breakfast. After the initial "oh anything" they settled on the basic standard of eggs, bacon, and fruit. He had everything they needed except one thing, coffee.

He dressed quickly. Placed a note on the closed lid of the toilet, first place she would head by his guess, and went for a walk. Unlike a normal dog, his would not even think of being on the end of leash. So, she watched him suit up and walk around the block to get Desi her first cup of morning cheer.

He returned shortly to find Desi still in bed asleep and wrapped up. The dog was back cuddled and did not get up to greet him as he returned. She just raised her small terrier head, watched him place the coffee on the bed side table and cuddled back into the warmth of Desi. He exited the door. leaving it a crack open so the pup would not panic.

Drew cleaned the kitchen up a bit and then went on preparing breakfast waiting on his lovely guest to awaken.

***

"Are you always this way? Is this normal for you?" Desi asked him smiling while wrapped in the big fluffy VS robe and holding her coffee close and blowing on the steam that arose.

"Um...What? Waking to a beautiful naked young goddess in my bed? No, I cannot say that has been my norm." Drew commented while sitting outside on his deck watching the hummingbird's feed. He did look down and see that she had found his slippers he laid out for her.

"Then why?"

"Why what?" Responded Drew.

"One, you actually got my coffee order right." She paused.

"Two, you have been up and prepped breakfast," she continued.

"Three, somewhere in the middle of the night I was wrapped in the warmest, most comfortable blanket in the world," she ended looking at him.

Somewhere during this question-and-answer period his face became scrunched up in slight confusion.

"Still missing your point," he responded, but reached out his arms and she moved into them. Keeping his hands free of her skin, he pulled open the robe slightly so he could kiss her stomach.

"Answer," she commented as she bent down to lightly kiss him on the lips.

"OH yea, number Four. You laid out a new toothbrush for me so I would not have to worry about morning breath." She added.

"Um ok, we did sort of talk about this a little last night. I get enjoyment out of bringing pleasure to my partner. That goes for in and out of bed. It has its personal limitations, like, if I feel I am being taken advantage of. But overall, I get a lot out of it, as long as it's not presumed to be a duty." Drew described. She bent to kiss him again.

"Are you enjoying your coffee?" he asked.

"No shit, other than the orgasms last night, this is the bomb. That and kissing you good morning." She commented but he saw her shivering.

"Come on, let's get inside and get more clothes on you."

'You dreamed up the whole posing thing to get me out of my clothes last night. Now you want more on me?"

"It was not a 'dreamed up thing" Desi. I'll show you the pictures on the computer while we make breakfast." Drew climbed out of his chair, refusing to let go of her hand and then giving her a slight swat with the other, through the thick robe.

"We can always do naked breakfast if you want. Or even naked breakfast in the hot tub?"

"How would we keep the dog away from the food?"

"Normally that would not be a problem. She does not go near the hot tub when I am in it. But she adores you, so we will just have to wing it and take a chance."

"Adores me huh? She's just a good judge of character." stated Desi smiling.

***

Cooking the breakfast was fast and easy and Drew just dumped the pans in the sink for later cleaning. He was not sure how long he could keep his goddess, so he wanted to spend as much quality time with her as he could. He went back in and brought out a pitcher of mimosas just in case they wanted to imbibe.

He knew that their previous night and their time together today would fuel his fantasies for months. So, they carried food and beverages out to the tables next to the raised hot tub and then he pulled off her robe as she quickly stepped into the heated water.

There she was, a beautiful mermaid and all his for as long as he could keep her.

"Sooo, you never did answer my questions," she asked while bent over the edge of the tub, loading a small plate of food, while trying to keep as much of her in the warm water as possible.

"What questions?" he responded as he slid his right hand down from her neck, where he had been playing with the small hair and the base. Then down, following the curve of her spine until he reached her pronounced vestigial tail bump. He then opened his hand and ran it softly over the curve of her delectable rump.

She was shivering, but not from the cold.

He dipped between her cheeks and lightly brushed her rosebud and then followed the trail to her engorged lower lips.

"Oh no, that's how you shut me up last night. I lost my mind about the time the third orgasm from your fingers and then tongue. Time to talk mister," she stated with a smile and she swiveled her ass away from his probing fingers. And then grabbed her plate and sat down in the tub on the other side away from the food.

"If we are going to be all serious this morning, then I guess we can talk. I felt I talked too much about me last night," he responded. He knew he babbled around the third glass of wine.

"No at the end when I kept asking about your cumming, and you kept putting me off, kept repeating seven and ten," she commented.

"No, my phrase is 'seven of ten'. That is how I see myself, well, at least in the dating realm," he responded but became bashful in a way.

"OK, enough with the mystery. Talk to me please. I don't want to have to come over there and kick your ass to get it out of you," she replied laughing but saw the underlying seriousness in his face. "Please tell me."

"OK," he said and let out a sigh. He knew no woman liked to hear this and it always ended in fight. But he had a great night last night and would remember it for the rest of his life.

"Ok, here is my theorem of my dating and past married life. Women have, give or take, 10 things they look for in a man."

"Men do too!" she responded quickly back.

"My story...ok? You can tell me yours after I am done, alright?" he responded.

"OK, I'll shut up and eat," Desi responded with a smile.

"Well, so, where was I? Ok, so a woman has her list for a potential mate. Trustworthy, romantic, stable, sensitive...blah, blah, blah" he intoned. Desi was agreeing by nodding her head.

"I believe I fit 7 of the requirements without an issue. It's the top three I cannot or will never achieve." He ended. He knew he was being a bit of a jerk, but he had been through this discussion, drunk and sober, with his female friends, so he felt he was correct.

"So...and the top three are?" Desi questioned.

"Tall, rich and handsome," he stated, a bit flatter toned than he really meant to. "And within my theorem, the top three are the first required, to get to the lower 7."

She started to speak and then stopped, started again, and stopped. She thought about her past and her girlfriends. The worst of her group, being Michelle. She would never give up those top three and never looked past them.

"And for me it gets worse. You see, from my vantage point and perspective, I turn out to be the compromise." He cocked his head as he looked at her thinking. He knew she was either running a tally of her own or her friends list of past and present boyfriends.

"You see, as the 'compromise' I am the friend that will come and get you when you and the girls are out flirting and having a girl's night out, but you drink too much. I am the one that drops everything to go help when your water heater springs a leak. I am the one that helps you move for the third time because your latest boyfriend was another flaming ass." Drew sighed, "I am continually in the friend zone."

"If I do make it past the friend zone and become 'the boyfriend', I still do all the friend stuff. But at least with added benefits. I am the one that takes you to and picks you up from elective surgery. Then helps you carefully bathe around the bandages and brings you your favorite food while you heal. I am the one that fixes your favorite dinner, remembers what your coffee order is, remembers your birthday, and remembers the sequence you need to get to orgasm."

Drew paused again looking into her eyes, "I tell you are beautiful, and mean it, even if you were wearing the drapes." He paused for a moment. He knew he was going into dark territory, but he might as well let it all out.

Desi had giggled at the drapes comment, but saw Drew was being conflicted.

"Go ahead and let it all out," she stated as she sipped her mimosa. Drew looked at her and how beautiful she was. No makeup and plain beautiful, to him anyway. Her head mirrored in the hot tub water, gorgeous.

"So as the Compromise, I was selected because of the 7 virtues. But the top three don't go away. Over time, usually 6 months, the complaints start to roll in. She can't wear heels because she would 'tower' over me. Trips to far off places, when I want to keep my credit cards at a zero balance. Plus, for me, I moved to my vacation spot, so I am happy. Then there are her friends, all of them telling her she could do better. How they have this co-worker that would be perfect, and he drives a BMW or Mercedes." Drew just stopped, settled into the tub and shrugged his shoulders.

"Sounds like a reoccurring problem," Desi said from across the tub.

"Yes, it has been." And he was washed with sadness for just a moment. He shook that off because he remembered he was sitting in a hot tub, drinking mimosas with a beautiful younger woman that he spent the night making love to.

"But as a romantic, I refuse to give up. I refuse to turn negative. I call myself a pragmatic romantic. One of my friends and I argue if there is such a thing, since the meaning of the two words are polar opposites. Another friend just calls me a Cynical Romantic. But I feel Pragmatic Romantic is the right description." Drew just shrugged again, "Admittedly, my boundaries have been set closer and have a sharper edge. I do not let things fester. But overall, I am ok with myself." He paused again. "I just want someone to like me for me and be happy within herself."

He felt her toes land on his knee underwater, he slid forward so he could touch her and rub her foot.

"I like you. We can talk and it's not an accusation of my sex. We can talk about money, politics, life and you are not trying to blame anyone." She started to slide forward and across the hot tub, he had released her foot but reached across underwater to touch her as she came closer.

"There are no promises, no strings, no chains...but I want to spend more time with you if you want me," she commented as she started to straddle his knees. She settled on his knees looking at him.

He sipped his mimosa and then started to chuckle. His chuckle became deeper and more pronounced. "If I want you? NO? yes? Now why would I want an intelligent, gorgeous, younger woman, who fucks like a sex bunny," he got smacked on the shoulder for that comment, "that wants to spend time with me. I can't imagine."

Then they were kissing, really kissing. Her tongue was as far down his throat as she could reach, her arms were around his neck. His were planted firmly on that ass he loved to grab, kneading, and pulling her cheeks apart. His cock was surrounded by her lower lips as she ground herself against him.

As his hands grabbed her cheeks, his fingers roamed down to her rosebud but found an impedance to his progress. She had one of his jeweled plugs firmly seated in her ass.

She blushed and kissed him some more before he could ask any questions.

She did a hip shift and he felt himself slide deep into her. They both moaned. She just did minor forward and back movements to rub her clit against his mass of pubic hair. He just wanted to be as deep as possible and she wanted him there.

At the perfect time, as they gazed into each other's soul...life arrived. The dog bolted from her quiet repast staring at them in the tub and bolted through the doggy door. She erupted in a barking tirade just a few seconds later.

Desi pulled back and looked at Drew he just shrugged.

"Could be UPS? She hates when they deliver. She will quiet down as soon as they walk away."

The barking did quiet down but shifted in tone and he heard a growl mixed in. His first thought was that his Ex had come over. All the same signs and noises were typical of her visits. Desi again looked at him and he shrugged.

Then they heard the voice, Michelle.

"Hey, you guys, are you here?" Michelle called out. Desi started to slide off him, but he gripped her cheeks even harder.

She looked in his eyes and then started to smile. He smiled back.

"I like you just where you are," he whispered.

"Michelle, we are in the back" Desi called over his head and she started to ride him to keep him hard.

As Michelle found her way Desi wiggled her hips to get him deeply planted. He took the time to suck on her nipples and feel her shudder.

" You have to be fucking kidding me," were the first words out of Michelle's mouth and she existed out into the back yard.

Drew could not see her since his back was to the door and he had a face full of beautiful woman.

"What, you have never had naked breakfast in a hot tub before?" he said to Desi's very naked and erect nipples.

Michelle just stood there open mouthed and then reached for the bottom of the hoody she had thrown on in the guy's bedroom. She was naked underneath. She slid down her leggings and then stepped out of her sneakers.

The dog kept up a continued growl.

"Wow girl, no bra, no panties...must have been a good night for you. But we don't want to share that in the hot tub with us." Desi stated half in jest but with a real edge.

"Oh, fuck off. Bruce fell asleep before he could even get it up. What a fucking waste of a night." Michelle was continuing her comments as she stepped into the tub and moaned.

"Oh, fuck yea, give me one of those mimosas." Drew just handed over his and started to get up to get another glass when Desi pulled him down and whispered that they could share hers. He could see that Michelle noticed his continued hard-on. Not like he could help it with Michelle doing a strip tease three feet away.

"Suppose you two fucked the night away?" Michelle commented.

"Gentlemen do not discuss such things," Drew said with a smile looking into Desi's eyes.

Drew looked at Desi but refused to answer anything further for what he considered and amazingly rude question, but it was Michelle after all.

"We kept ourselves entertained, talking and whatever." Desi answered with a smile.

"Oh, fuck you bitch. Well at least one of use got some relief last night. Hope he got you to an orgasm before he fell asleep." She commented and then went picking through the breakfast food.

Michelle turned her head and saw Desi counting on her fingers and she remembered the lovemaking from the previous night. She was already on finger five...

"Stop showing off." Michele chided.

Drew was more than happy to sit back and enjoy the women's repartee. He was shoulder to shoulder with Desi or even closer. Her arm was across and down his body and was between his legs gripping his thigh. It felt so comfortable, like they had been lovers for years. There was nothing stiff or unnatural.

DrewScott
DrewScott
350 Followers
12