Naughty Santa 2020 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were you serious about that stuff? Because it seems a bit unfair, me finding him and all." Michelle now half down on her third mimosa.

"Yes, I was serious, it just got sort of blurry once he brought the toys out. The gel was amazing and then the toys..." Desi finished but started to wiggle. Her hand slipped up and cupped his testicles and then his cock.

Michelle was dumb struck. Most of her boyfriends refused to use toys on her saying 'they' were all the toy she needed.

'Seriously? Toys? and what's with the gel? And I want some...Please share. I really need to get off after the disappointment of last night." Michelle looked at Drew and did her sultry look and smile.

"You know you have always wanted to." Michelle whispered loudly.

Any other time, he would have been putty in her hands. But he was with Desi and she was more than he could want.

Drew just smiled and looked at Desi. "I want to save my strength to please Desi this morning. There is no telling when I will be able to see her again."

Desi just smiled and pulled him closer. She was basking in his adoration, but she had an idea.

"There is part of his toy chest we did not get to. I think it would be perfect way to get you off. We can both play with you if you want. What do you think?" she inquired looking at Drew.

Drew knew exactly what toys she was talking about. He had a 'baby' set of restraining gear in the toy chest. At one time, one of his lovers was really into being restrained, spanked, whipped, and toyed. It did not do anything for Drew, but in his desire to please her, he had played the Dom.

When they broke up, he had gifted her all the toys of hard black leather and real whips. Another lover had hinted at the idea, so he bought the soft pink set with the lamb skin linings and a soft cat-o-nine tails that would work better for a Halloween prop. They had broken up before the toys had been used, so they sat in his chest gathering dust. Desi had seen them last night as she picked through his collection.

Desi had also found his set of graduated, jeweled butt plugs and admitted to always wanting to try anal. Drew had admitted he had been a first for several women. But he warned, it took time and a lot of trust, so the experience was a positive one. He knew she sat with one of the plugs stretching her. Just the thought of that plug in her magnificent, sculpted ass had him hard again.

And now he had to contend with Michelle and her normal drama. Drew looked back at Desi and just smiled.

"Whatever you are up for my love, I will make it work." They just continued to stare at each other and smile.

"You two are going to make me hurl. You have known each other...what 12 hours and act like you have been lovers for ages." Michell commented and then sort of huffed.

"When it works, it works girlfriend. Just sit back, enjoy the warm water, food, and drinks. We have the rest of the day to fuck you silly. I do not have to be back to LA until sometime tomorrow." Desi commented while looking at Drew.

***

Drews four poster queen size bed looked spectacular with Michelle all trussed up and ready to play. She was fully stretched out with arms spread wide. Each wrist wrapped in garish pink leather and tied to the posts of the headboard with sturdy red rope. Her head rested on a pillow covered in red satin. Her eyes covered by the same pink leather that restrained her wrists. Her ample ass was elevated by a folded pillow hunched back near her tailbone. Her legs elevated, spread, and tied to the foot board posts. They were tied higher up and tighter so her legs would not touch the bed. The pink restraints at her ankles doing their job by holding her aloft as she lightly wiggled.

Michelle's breathing was already labored. Her large breasts slightly flattened and slid off to the sides of her chest rose and fell with increased tempo. Her nipples, always large, were swollen and stiff, begging to be suckled. The large lips of her pussy were swollen and engorged. Almost a deep purple with all the increased blood flow. Her clit was already unhooded.

She was wet, to the point of trickles down her large swollen lips to trial down to her rosebud. Desi had already grabbed a towel and placed it under Michelle's elevated ass to catch her dripping essence.

For Drew, the scene was special because of Desi. During the lead up to their first bout of sex, Michelle had treated Desi almost as a Sub. In their interaction with Michelle and then later, Desi admitted to enjoying sex while being directed. She confessed that she was always curious, and if she was being told to do it, the act of submission made her feel safe within her inhibitions.

No longer. Desi, naked and swollen herself, was bent over, looking, and picking through Drews toybox. He could hardly miss the deep red jewel that was nestled between the cheeks of her ass. Her hand came out of the box with the set of vibrating nipple clamps. Those got placed on the bed next to supine Michelle.

He moved over to her and kissed his way up her spine to her neck, making her giggle. His hard cock contacted her wet, swollen, sex, making her shiver and lightly moan.

"Do you know how sexy you look with that jewel between your cheeks?" he whispered to her.

"I was hoping you would think so," she whispered and turned her head to kiss him, "but we have a job to do with the big titted and big assed slut,"

"Hey now! I just have more of everything, bitch." Michell commented.

"And that reminds me," Desi commented as she dove back into the box. She came back up with a ball gag in each hand. "why do you have two different types?"

Drew blushed, but answered as he pointed to the pink one that came with the set. "the solid one keeps things quieter, but the perforated one provides better breathing," he ended, pointing at the deep red one with the real hard black leather restraint.

He had found it a year after his breakup with his past lover. He found the gag along with a riding crop, hiding under the bed. Probably tossed there in the heat of passion. Once he wound her up with her list of fetish desires, she was always in, for hours of great sex.

He never understood some of her fetishes. None of them turned him on. But he would always play her game because of the incredible sex that flowed afterwards. Her being turned on, turned him on. Her orgasms were epic.

"Drifting, were we?" Desi asked him.

He bent and kissed her lips, softly.

"Nothing to do with the here and now beautiful," he responded.

"I know lover, I can tell," she kissed him back while reaching and lightly cupping his limp penis.

He had not even noticed that his remembrance made him go soft.

Desi knee walked up the bed and leaned over Michelle's head. She whispered something into her ear and then kissed her lips. Desi brought up the gag and Michelle opened her mouth and took it in without protest. She then lifted her head to allow for the head restraint to be buckled.

Drew just watched with open fascination. He did take the chance to rub Desis backside and play with the plug causing her to stop and let her own moan out.

"Now take that coconut oil you like so much and rub it all over our sexy slut," Desi directed.

Not one to question orders, or orders that were so pleasurable, Drew retrieved his jar of coconut oil and went to the other side of the bed. As he dug his fingers in the jar, he watched Desi pull out another plug like the one she had embedded in her ass. He could tell from the color of the jewel it was one size larger than she currently wore.

Desi looked at Drew and winked while holding it in her right hand. She looked at his fingers and then did a head dip and her locked on the exposed sex of Michelle. They just smiled at each other and he took his oil coated fingers placed them through her stretched legs and between her cheeks.

Michelle moaned loudly and her body stiffened up.

His fingers began to[sp1] massage her rear entrance, not force an entry, just massage and play. He felt her relax and then he looked up and saw an incredible erotic site. Desi was sucking on the metallic plug. His eyes shot wide open.

"What? Just trying to warm it up," she stated so matter-of-factly, he almost laughed.

Desi slid her hand containing the warmed plug under the outstretched legs of Michelle. Drew shifted his body to allow both hands to come into play.

Michelle did a slight moan of disappointment as his hand left her rosebud. While his fingers had been playing, his palm and wrist had been bumping her clit bringing her closer to her first orgasm.

He slipped his greasy right hand around and under Michell's ass, gripping and massaging a cheek. His left hand ran over her shaved mound getting a grateful moan from the shackled young woman.

Desi slid her hand in, until her fingers found greased rosebud. Her fingers played for a moment allowing Michelle to moan louder not that both had their attention to her pleasure. She slid the plug forward in her hand until the tip pressed against Michelle entrance.

Michelle moaned and then stiffened up and the bulbous plug was forced against her entrance. The bed creaked just a bit as Michelle tensed, but the bed was built for worse and had experienced worse.

He had bought the bed as whim. Absolutely not his norm. It was a piece of art on its own. Carved stained mahogany, four stout carved posts held up substantial head and foot boards. 10" carved cornice with drape rods and fluted finials' topped out the huge bed.

"It going in slut. Relax so it does not hurt. You liked how mine looked in my ass. you even played with it in the kitchen. So. relax my sexy bitch, or I'll just shove," Desi commented while keeping the pressure of the tip at Michelle's rosebud.

Finally, he could see Michelle relax and with that Desi push. There was a slight tensing and a grunt from Michelle but not the scream he was expecting.

Drew realized that Desi and he had their heads close to each other and she grabbed his neck and gave him a soul-searching kiss. When they parted she looked at Michelle with a smirk.

"It's not liked the slut has not had things in her ass before. Hardly a butt virgin. No, not this girl." Desi commented and there some mumbling from behind the gag, but they just ignored it.

Desi looked at him and cocked her head, "Didn't I give you directions to oil her up?"

Drew just blinked a couple of times and nodded.

"Well get to it stud. Start with her breasts first." Desi directed.

And that is what Drew did, eliciting pleasure moans from Michelle. When he was done with her breasts and the pale freckled breasts glistened, he moved up to her neck and shoulders while he watched Desi adjust the vibrating nipple clams for the thicker nipples. He felt he was going to be in the way so he moved to Michelle's elevated feet where he could watch Desi tease the prostrate form of Michelle.

Desi teased the bound form by running the vibrating egg portion of the clamps over the sensitive nipples. Moans of pleasure and pleading issued from the perforated ball gag.

Desi turned to Drew and smiled. But it was not a simple smile, it had a bit of sinister intent to it. He could see something in her eyes.

"Get between her legs lover and come up here," Desi commanded and used her curled finger to call him.

As he was getting in place, Desi clamped one then the other vibrating eggs to her nipples. Michelle let out a type of scream, the mix of pain and pleasure drove her right to edge of climax. With Drew in place assuming he was going to fuck her, what Desi did next tipped the scales. She had coated her hand in oil and grabbed and stroked Drews cock. She then used it as another toy and just rubbed in up and down the wet, drooling open gash that was Michelle's pussy.

Desi ended the tease by grabbing Drew and pulling him into another searing kiss as she rubbed the head of his cock back and forth across Michelle's clit. The two lovers ignored the scream and the flopping body as they continued the kiss and do some pleasurable groping.

Drew could feel the spray of Michelle's essence on his thighs. He put his hand in Desi's hair and pulled her neck open for him to kiss and bite. The curve of her neck was exquisite, and he knew he would be sculpting her for years if she would let him.

"We are going to have to change the sheets before we sleep tonight." He and then they giggled like they were in grade school.

***

Two hours later everyone was fucked out. Halfway through they had to let Michelle out of her harness because she was cramping up. Desi and Drew showered together, and Michelle pouted because she had to take one all...by...herself.

"You coming back to my place?" Michelle asked Desi while standing in the door watching the two of them clean up the disaster they had made of the bed.

"Yes and no. I need to go grab my things and I'll catch and UBER back here." Desi responded while helping Drew strip the bed.

"I'll run out and grab the things we need for dinner and start the prep. After I throw all of this in the washing machine," Drew responded without looking up. He paused and added.

"You are more than welcome to join us for dinner Michelle. I always make tons more than we will be able to eat at one sitting."

"No fucking way. I am going to go home and soak my poor sore pussy, ass and nipples in bath salts. You don't even have a tub in this rental." Michelle commented and Drew could tell she was getting upset about the loss of her friend to him.

"Come on you. you are getting pissy. We can talk in your car on the ride over." Desi said and she grabbed her purse and directed Michelle out the door. She stopped at Drew to give him a lingering soft kiss and to whisper in his ear.

"Be right back lover. Don't make the bed we can do that together." Desi commented and grabbed a cheek of Drews ass.

The dog waited until Michelle cleared the door and then launched up on the sofa to say goodbye to Desi. Desi did a quick pat and scratch and closed the door behind her.

"Even the fucking dog likes you better. This weekend sucks." She turned and saw the dog watching from the French front door and flipped her off. A return growl was heard from the little furry denizen.

"Did you say this weekend sucked for you? Fuck what is your problem? You just had a half dozen orgasms. Not regular orgasms either, but toe curling, can't breathe type orgasms, and still, you complain?" Desi was starting to get pissed about Michelle's continued narcissistic view.

"You came up here to see me, and now that's all out the window because Grandpa Moses knows how to eat pussy?" Michelle commented.

Desi started to laugh, and it became louder the more pissed Michelle became. In between catching her breath, she responded, "Yes, he sure does know how to do that."

Michelle spun on her with hands on her hips and was about to be snarky. Then she started to laugh.

"OK, Ok, yes he sure knows how to do that." She turned and started to get in her car but stopped and looked over at Desi, "Oh fuck, I give up. If you decide to have his babies, we need to talk first."

And so, ended the first of the Holiday battles that Desi and Drew would shoulder as a couple. They all seemed to end with the agreement that Drew knew how to eat pussy.

The next chapter?


[sp1]assage

12