Naughty Santa's Elf Seduction

Story Info
Seduced by my Elf then my store's manager, I'm so lucky!
5.4k words
4.71
14.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had fun writing this one and intend to continue it but I have other stories I want to get written/finished too. This one is pretty out there, full on 'no way' fantasy but aren't most of our stories? All participants are over 18, straight sex only.

I'd never been a huge fan of Christmas. I loved it as a kid of course but once I outgrew the stuff aimed at kids, I just enjoyed it for the time I got to spend with family. The year I'm writing about was rough too but it was down to being dumped by my longtime girlfriend.

I had shared an apartment with my ex so I was back living at home until I got back on my feet. Since neither of us could afford the place on our own I didn't really have any choice. My younger sister was home from college too so Mom fussed over us both and was delighted to have us both home for all the holidays.

Work was no help for my misery either, I worked in a mall department store and being the tallest, my boss had coerced me into being Santa for the weekend to cover the usual guy suddenly quitting.

"I promise you'll love it, you'll get to meet some pretty babysitters, take your mind off your ex, there's just two days left," said my manager Lisa, smiling as she handed me the costume.

I hated saying no to her (secretly had a crush on her, she was sexy as hell) so I got changed and made my way to the grotto that was set up at the back of the store. One of the helpers, a pretty blonde dressed as an elf, took me behind the stage and went over my role, straightened up my fake beard and wig then led me out to the waiting kids. Another girl was working the line, I started checking out her ass, the green leggings were pretty tight then stopped when she turned, my sister Amber smiling as she waited for me to sit down.

With the beard and wig covering most of my face, I figured there was no way she knew it was me but with the line of kids she didn't spend any time chatting with me until the end of the day.

"You were an awesome Santa, kinda glad that the other guy is out sick, he was mean to the kids, you were great." Said Amber.

"You okay closing this up Amber, I have to go." Said the other elf.

"Sure, have a good night." Amber replied. "Come on you, we just have to put these presents into the stockroom, be quicker if you help."

When we got back into the stockroom, dragging the case of presents to an area set aside for us, Amber shocked me and grabbed my ass. I tried to talk but she spun me round and put her finger over my lips.

"I have a fantasy of fucking Santa, no talking, just let me get you hard, bend me over and fuck me." She said in a whisper.

I tried to protest, I really did but she put her hand over my mouth again then before I could try to say any more, she got to her knees and pulled my pants and boxers down in one smooth movement. When her mouth engulfed my cock, I gasped in pleasure and was hard in no time. Satisfied I was hard enough she stood up and peeled her skin tight leggings down to her knees, bent over leaning on a box. She wasn't wearing any panties and I could see her shaved pussy glisten in the poor light of the stock area.

"Look, don't fuck this up for me, I'm on the pill, fuck me Santa, fuck your slutty elf," she said.

My cock had taken over all rational thought by then, I pushed into her slowly, enjoying her quiet gasps of pleasure as I did then held onto her waist as I began to fuck her. Her pussy felt amazing, especially with the position we were in and I knew I wouldn't last. I felt my cock harden even more and when it swelled to fill her pussy with my seed, she clamped around my cock as I came, my orgasm setting her off. I slammed into her as hard as I could, shuddering as I emptied my balls and after what felt like an eternity, I was spent. I stayed inside her until I started to soften then slowly pulled out.

"Holy fuck, been a while for you huh. You should go, pull your pants up and go out the side door, I'll lock this stuff up. Thank you, Santa, see you tomorrow." Said Amber.

I got changed in the staff changing rooms and drove home, my mind was reeling. Despite how wonderful it felt I had just committed the ultimate sin, I had fucked my own sister. I stopped off and got a few beers and had showered and drunk 3 of them before Amber got home. She was wearing jeans and a jacket, gave me her usual smile and 'Hi Bro' as she headed to her room.

The next morning, I sat eating breakfast, I was going over how to tell Amber all night, had a pretty crappy sleep because of it so I had planned to tell her then nap until I was due in work. Things didn't quite go as planned.

"Well, you look like crap, didn't you sleep well?" Said Amber as she bounced into the room.

"No, not really." I replied.

"Well shit. I'm going to save you the anguish, you can barely give me eye contact and I can see that little furrow on your brow you get when you're stressed. I knew it was you."

"What?"

"Oh come on, no more games, you think I wouldn't know my own brother's eyes under all that Santa shit? The agency sent me there last week, I only went hoping to nail Santa but the other guy was a pig and when I saw you replaced him, I was so happy."

I was stunned, Amber just stood before me smiling.

"I'm your brother though, what the fuck were you thinking?"

"That you're way too uptight about it and you fucking needed it. You've been moping about over that bitch that hurt you too long bro, you needed Santa's naughty little elf's pussy and it felt good, didn't it?"

"That's beside the point Amber."

"Uh, it's not. You knew who I was and you fucked me anyway, you could have just said no."

"You didn't give me the chance."

"Please, you're a big boy, going to use 'a little elf forced me to fuck her' as your rationale?"

"I was just going to tell you it was me, I felt guilty. I don't want to fight Amber."

"Well don't feel guilty, I started it, go take a nap, set an alarm."

"Are we going to talk about it?"

"Maybe, but I expect Santa to fuck me again tonight."

I felt better after my nap, my boss was smiling as she waited to escort me to the grotto, she had a faint smell of booze coming from her. She stopped me right before we were to leave the staff area.

"So, I have a little confession, I was watching you fuck that elf in the stock room last night, you had to know there are cameras in there. I was actually going to seduce you but the little minx beat me to it. I'm sure she'll want a round 2 after that lovely cock of yours but if you have enough left in the tank, come see me in my office before you get changed to go home, I'd love some Santa in me," she said.

"You're my boss Lisa, you're married too!" I protested.

"Oh, come on, I've seen the way you look at me. Besides, I'm not Santa's boss."

She didn't give me the chance to say any more, she slapped me on the ass then pushed me out towards the waiting families. I got into character and gave out the presents, I was relieved when 7pm rolled around and it was time to pack up. I wondered how Amber was going to get me to the stockroom since all the presents were given out but she was way ahead of me.

"Hey Santa, I lost my watch when we put the stuff away yesterday, can you help me take a look for it please, you'll remember where we walked back there," she said.

"Well, I have to go, my babysitter will charge me double if I'm late," Said the other elf.

"Sure, I can help." I replied.

"Same place, Santa, you felt so good from behind," said Amber as she walked ahead of me.

Like the night before, Amber got to her knees and sucked me long enough to get me hard then peeled her leggings down and bent over the table where we were storing the presents. I pushed into her slowly, savoring her pussy and how good she felt then began to thrust. I looked around a little for the camera and wasn't surprised I hadn't noticed it before. It was pointed right at the table, anyone watching would have a perfect view of my cock as I pushed it in and out of my own sister. I didn't know how to feel knowing I was being watched, I already felt super naughty, enjoying the darkest taboo but I didn't care. Amber was right, I was moping about for too long over a shitty ex and the sex felt great. I held out for as long as I could but hearing Amber moan that she was cumming, I pushed in deep then groaned in pleasure as I erupted inside her. I stayed inside her for as long as I could but my cock began to soften and it slipped out. Amber pulled her leggings and panties up, sucked our juices from my cock and stood to face me.

"Thank you, Santa. Don't tell anyone okay, maybe you'll get lucky some other time," she said, kissed me on the lips then left.

I put my cock away and was about to leave and get changed when the stockroom phone rang. It was my manager, Lisa.

"So, you should come and see me in my office, keep the costume on," she said.

"Okay," I replied and hung up.

When I got there, her door was open and she was sitting behind her desk. She had a glass of wine and an empty bottle in front of her.

"Don't worry, husband is picking me up, I'm not driving. Close the door, Santa," she said, smiling.

I turned to close the door and by the time I turned round again, she had the few things left on her desk cleared. She sat on the edge of her desk and was already naked from the waist down.

"I think Santa should fuck me," she said, still smiling as she laid back.

"I'm still not sure I should be doing this, Lisa," I replied.

"Why, you're off the clock and I told you, I'm not Santa's boss anyways. I've noticed how you look at me, I know you want this."

"I do but what if your husband finds out?"

"Oh, he won't, he's been too busy fucking his assistant and I need some cock. I promise, what happens in this office, stays in this office."

"Okay," I said, grinning.

My heart was pounding in my chest, Lisa was a goddess to me, tall, shoulder length blonde hair, really pretty and beautiful breasts that she liked to flaunt with low cut tops and blouses.

I took off the beard and knelt in front of her open legs and was delighted to find she was shaven and already a little wet. My ex loved me eating her pussy so I'd had plenty of practice. I ran a broad tongue over her labia then began to explore and taste her. She gasped and said 'oh' when I first started licking but that changed to moans as I explored her. I took my time, I figured it would be the only chance to fuck her and wanted to savor it. When I finally hardened my tongue to rasp her engorged clit, she was writhing on the desk in pleasure. She let out a 'oh fuck yes' then arched her back and shuddered as she came, gasping in pleasure. She stopped me when she got too sensitive. I stood up wiping my mouth and pulled my pants and boxers down and placed the tip of my cock at her pussy.

"Take your top off, I want to see those beautiful breasts while I take you," I said to her.

Lisa didn't say anything, she kept eye contact while she undid her blouse then her bra letting her breasts spill out. I was not disappointed, they were magnificent, nice and full with pale nipples. I pushed into her slowly, she inhaled then began to moan as I started to thrust. I watched her breasts bounce with each thrust, they were pretty firm and I reached to fondle them as I fucked her. I lasted longer than I would have with her, my cock was still recovering from my sister and had managed to get hard as I ate Lisa but being inside the sexy woman I'd only dreamed about would have had me cumming in seconds. We were both soaked in sweat by the time I got close, I told her I was ready and she responded by wrapping her legs round me and told me to cum deep into her. I did as she asked and almost yelled 'oh fuck yes' as I sprayed what seed I had left into her.

We gazed into each other's eyes as we caught our breaths, I felt my cock soften and pulled out of her.

"That was amazing, thank you," she said, smiling.

"I agree," I replied, staring at her breasts.

"This never happened remember."

"Well, Santa only comes once a year, I'll be back to plain old Marcus after the holidays."

"Mmm, well Santa has already cum twice tonight so I think you broke him. Maybe we should do this again just to be sure."

"I don't think even you could get me hard again tonight." Lisa laughed.

"Even me? What do you mean by that."

"You are so very sexy Lisa."

"Oh, I'm just me," she said with a soft smile.

Christmas came and went, I did my best to avoid Amber but she came to my room when our parents, in bed drunk and fast asleep.

"So, ready for round three?" she said, dropping her robe.

I looked at her standing beside my bed completely naked. I had been looking at porn on my laptop and replaying my fun with Lisa in my head so I was already hard. I knew it was pointless to deny myself, she was hot and having already fucked her twice, I'd already crossed the line that they say I shouldn't have. I pulled my covers back and showed her.

"Oooh, starting without me?" she said as she climbed onto my bed.

"Not worried we'll get caught?" I replied as she straddled me.

"Oh please, you know they drink until new years, they were both hammered by the time they went to bed."

Amber lowered herself onto my cock, she was already wet and took all of me in one thrust. She rode me pretty vigorously, I wasn't surprised when she climaxed quickly. She got onto all fours beside me.

"I needed that, take me hard," she said.

I didn't wait to be asked twice, I pushed into her from behind and held on to her waist as I built up my pace. My room was soon filled with the sound of our bodies slapping together, Amber was moaning softly and I had to bite my lip to stop myself groaning too. When I did cum, I pushed into her as hard as I could and gasped 'fuck yes' as I filled her. We collapsed together on the bed as we caught our breath, she looked at me and I went to kiss her on the lips.

"Oh, hey, what the fuck, no kissing," she said, pulling away from me.

"What? We just had sex, I thought..." I replied.

"We fucked, Marcus, no kissing, you're my brother!"

"Um, okay."

"Look, don't get weird on me, we can fuck but no kissing or holding hands after."

"Got it."

"Sorry, I'm not like most girls, I don't get all lovey because I've had your dick in me, if you can't accept that, it stops."

She picked her robe up and left my room, I was a little stung but I brushed it off and just enjoyed my afterglow. She didn't talk to me at all the next day, Mom and Dad were still in full on party mode, our Aunt picked them up for more drinking and fun after they'd got rid of their hangovers and left Amber and I alone. I had fell asleep on the couch that night but woke up to Amber sucking my cock, it felt really good.

"Oh good, finally awake," she said with a smile.

"That feels amazing," I replied.

"Mom and Dad are still gone, I was horny."

Satisfied I was hard enough, Amber straddled me on the couch and took me inside her. She rode me nice and slow, I enjoyed the look on her face as she pleasured herself with my cock.

"I'm sorry about freaking out when you tried to kiss me, we, oh fuck that feels good, we didn't talk about this but I want to," she said as she continued riding me.

"I'm not upset, I was worried I'd scared you off," I replied.

"No, I want us to be fuck buddies, nothing more, okay?"

"I'd like that, especially when it feels this good."

Amber took her time and managed to cum a couple of times before I pushed up to cum into her. When it was time to go back to work a few days later she joined me in the shower and we fucked before I had to leave too. When I got to work, I was gathering the stock I was to put on the shelves when my supervisor came to me.

"Hey, Lisa wants to see you in her office, I'll have Gerry take over for now," she said to me.

"Uh, okay," I replied.

I walked in worried about what she wanted; I didn't see her until she locked the door behind me. She was wearing a trench coat which I thought was odd at first.

"Do you like my coat?" she said.

"It's um, nice but looks a little big on you," I replied.

"Oh, I should take it off then huh."

She untied the belt then let the coat fall to the floor, I was instantly drooling. She was wearing a sheer, white lace lingerie set complete with stockings and suspenders.

"I uh, wow, that looks amazing on you," I said, my cock already getting hard.

"Well how about you bend me over my desk and show me how much you like it?"

Thanks to my shower sex with Amber, I lasted way longer than I would have but I had Lisa cumming twice before I pushed deep inside her and sprayed her pussy with cum. She knelt in front of me and sucked my cock clean before pulling my pants back up.

"Take a seat while I make myself presentable," she said, handing me a bottle of water.

"That was amazing," I said when she came back out in a plain looking dress.

"Well, call it a leaving present, I have to let you go."

"You mean fire me?"

"Yes, I'm so sorry but when I explain why, you should hopefully understand. I'm getting a divorce, my husband just doesn't love me and I can't pretend anymore. Seeing how you react to me, even when my hair is a mess, when I haven't slept, I realize I'm not the frumpy pig or other things he calls me."

"Lisa, you're one of the most beautiful woman I've ever met, he really said that?"

"Yes, but it doesn't matter. He's not contesting, I'm getting what I want and I'll be free."

"I don't understand why I need to be fired for that."

"Honey, if I kept you here, I wouldn't get any work done, I'm kind of addicted to you. If you want, I'd like to keep seeing you and I can't do that as your manager."

I was stunned, she was 10 years older than me but the thought of being hers alone floored me.

"I uh, wow. I'm a lot younger than you," I said, my brain struggling to catch up.

"I hired you remember; I know how old you are. Are you okay seeing a, year away from 30 soon to be divorcee?"

"I'd be an idiot to say no."

"So, kiss me so I can have security walk you out," she said with a smile.

"I guess I should go find another job."

"I'll give you a fantastic reference, I had to trim a few numbers anyway."

We kissed passionately and I packed up my locker while security waited. I pulled up my laptop when I got home to look for another job but Amber knocked then came into my room. She was just wearing a tank top and panties and smelled like she'd just got out of the shower.

"Hey, thought you were working until 6?" she said.

"Lisa fired me," I replied.

"Seriously? What the fuck, gets her pussy filled then vanishes the distraction, that's bullshit!"

"Not like that, she wants to keep seeing me, she's getting a divorce, her husband is a prick."

"Wow, didn't figure you being into older women, isn't she like 30?"

"She's 29 but I don't care, she's beautiful and funny and I really like her."

"My big brother is pussy whipped already. I get it, she is pretty fucking hot, just hope she's not just rebounding you my love. Oh hey, since you're home, want to fuck? I was going to watch porn and play with myself."

"I kinda should be loyal to Lisa."

"She's still married, you owe me more loyalty," she said, grinning as she pulled her top off.

"Fine," I replied.

I put my laptop down and picked her up and threw her on my bed, she squealed laughing and pulled her panties off. We made love for hours and when we were both spent, Amber fell asleep as we cuddled naked on my bed. I should have set an alarm or something, neither of us heard Mom come home or come into my room after knocking. Amber woke with a 'Oh Fuck' when mom slapped her ass which woke me up too.

"I don't care that it's cold, get your window open to let the smell of sex out, both of you get in a shower and try and look awake before your father gets home," she said.

12