Naughty Santa's Elf Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber and I were like deer in headlights.

"Kids, I don't give a shit, fuck who you want, I know you're on the pill and you are single, please, move your asses!" she continued.

We did as we were told and Mom came into my room as I was drying off.

"I've just seen you with your sister's cum drying on your balls my love, no point trying to be shy now," she said, laughing as I tried to cover up.

"I uh, I'm sorry," I stammered.

"For what, getting caught? My love, I view sex and love as wonderful things we should all embrace. Your father is a little more uptight about some things but you're both consenting adults, your sister is a hottie so why wouldn't you want her. I know she is picky too so good job. Try and act normal around her when we're around though okay?"

"Okay, thank you."

"You're welcome, come help me with dinner when you get dressed."

Mom and I chatted like nothing had happened, Amber just sat reading as usual but we'd steal glances at each other. Dinner wasn't so fun.

"How could they fire you, you're not temp staff," said Dad after I'd told them all.

"It um, Lisa said she had to reduce some staff but there's other reasons," I replied.

"Just tell him, Marcus," said Mom.

"I'm kind of sleeping with her," I replied.

"With your manager, your married manager? What the fuck, Marcus, you any idea the kind of mess that can get you pulled into. Jennifer was nice, I don't see why you couldn't just work it out with her."

"She was screwing two of our neighbors, Dad, no working that out."

"Oh, sorry, you never told me about that part. Now I feel like a dick."

"It's fine, I'm very over her. Lisa is going through a divorce anyways, she said I'd be a distraction if I stayed there."

"Ouch," said Mom.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't know, seems a lot like you were used my love, I hope I'm wrong," she replied.

Lisa called me a couple of times that week, she helped me find another job but she told me I had to be patient while her divorce was going through. When she showed up at my door one evening, I was more than a little stunned. It had been less than a month since she'd fired me.

"Hey handsome, can I come in?" she said, she looked like she'd been crying.

"I uh, sure, sorry. My parents are home," I replied.

"That's good, I need to talk to them too. I've really missed you," she said, hugging me after I closed the door.

"I missed you too, I was worried you were going to forget about me."

"I was afraid of that but no, I wouldn't do that to you. Can I have a kiss then we can talk to your parents? I have some news, good I hope."

"Sure."

She kissed me softly on the lips, it felt really nice. I took her into the lounge where my parents were watching tv, they turned it off and shook Lisa's hand after I'd introduced her.

"So, I know Marcus is terrified, I can feel him shaking but I wanted to talk to you both before I tell you why I'm here. I was in a loveless marriage, that part of my life is over and through the divorce I find out he had been using me for appearances while he slept with a man. I thought it was his assistant but nope, was her brother he was seeing. Anyway, when Marcus saw me every day he'd smile and told me he thought I was beautiful and made me see I deserved more and I seduced him and, shit, sorry, I'm rambling. I want you both to know I really care about Marcus, I know I'm like ten years older than he is but if he'll put up with me, I want to be his and I wanted to show you that I wasn't just using him to get over my ex," rambled Lisa. She was squeezing my hand the whole time.

"I did have my concerns but I'm just a protective mother," replied Mom with a smile.

"I get it, Marcus is very mature but I know we both feel our connection," she said, looking at me. I didn't know what to say.

"Well, if he's happy, I've never been one to get in the way of his happiness," said Mom, looking right at me.

Almost on queue, Amber walked in the room. Lisa recognized her right away.

"Oh, she's alive, studying for exams so has forgotten her manners it seems. This is Amber, Marcus' younger sister," said Mom.

"You say that like I am 12, mom, he's a year older," she replied.

"You uh, you were a temp at Christmas time right, an elf if I remember right?" said Lisa.

"Yes, I had fun," replied Amber.

I wanted the ground to eat me up at that point, Lisa knew I'd fucked her twice in the stock room, she now knew I'd fucked my sister before I fucked her.

"Yes, me too, I love the holidays. Well, I have been trying to find a good way to tell you Marcus, I've been crying most of the day but I'm going to just say it. I'm pregnant. I know it's yours, Liam, my ex, hasn't touched me intimately for over 5 years and you're the only man I've been with since him. I want you to raise our child with me, with your families blessing and support," she said, looking into my eyes.

I was shocked. Amber and Mom's jaws dropped, Dad just had a smile on his face but he was the first to say anything.

"I'm going to say two things, one will get a deserved slap from my wonderful wife but you have great taste, Son, she's a beautiful woman and two, welcome to the family," he said. He pulled Lisa to her feet for a hug.

Mom hugged her too.

"No slap, I agree," said Mom.

Lisa pulled me to her, Amber got to her feet and joined the group hug too. Mom had tears streaming down her face, she was so happy. Dad even got his good whiskey out and poured everyone but Lisa a glass. He gave her orange juice which got a laugh.

"Well, we're going to leave you two to chat, it really is wonderful to meet you Lisa, I'm going to enjoy getting to know you," said Mom who hugged her again.

"Are you okay?" said Lisa when we were finally alone.

"I'm still in shock but yes, I'm fine," I replied.

"I'm going to ask you something, my condition is that you never, ever lie to me so I'm going to ask about Amber and the stockroom. Did you know who she was when you fucked her," she said quietly. I looked down.

"Yes," I replied. Lisa put her finger under my chin and kissed me.

"And she knew it was you both times?"

I just nodded.

"I want to know that full story but not here. You should know, I'm kinky as fuck and the images of you fucking her in that stockroom has fueled many masturbation sessions. The fact she knew who you were has me wet as fuck right now. Remembering my condition, how many times have you slept with her since?" she asked.

"I thought I was just a rebound toy, I didn't know you really wanted me," I replied, terrified.

"How many times?"

"Quite a few."

"You are mine now so you can't have her again without my permission, understood?"

"What?"

"I know you heard me. Text her to come and chat for a minute."

Amber looked petrified when she walked into the room a few seconds later.

"Kneel down here hun, so I can keep it quiet," said Lisa, pointing at her feet.

Lisa leaned forward and kissed Amber on the lips.

"I know you've been sleeping with him and that's okay. He didn't know this was going to happen but now that he's mine you can only fuck him with my express permission. Do you like girls too, Amber?" said Lisa.

"I uh, I've been curious but haven't tried yet," replied Amber, her eyes were wide open.

"Marcus is in for the ride of his life with me, I want to include you but I like women too. I am taking him away from you for now but I promise to share him with you and continue what we started on Christmas eve."

"I uh, I think I'd like that," said Amber with a grin.

"I'll make sure he gives you my number. I do have some stuff to finish off so if you want to you can fuck but hands off by Thursday for when I pick him up on Friday, okay?"

"Okay."

"Now, let me talk to my man."

Lisa gave me a slow, lingering kiss that had my cock starting to harden.

"I'm taking you home with me tonight but I have a conference tomorrow afternoon that I can't miss. We can make love then chat and tomorrow I'll bring you back for dirty sister sex until Thursday, sound fun?"

"I'll get my toothbrush," I replied.

People ask me a lot why I'm always smiling. They think it's just because of the stunning, older woman on my arm that adores me but if they really knew...

12