Naughty School Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers

'What have you got for me Headmaster?' I teased, my hand searching through his cotton shorts.

Headmaster laughed nervously and cleared his throat softly as I pulled his cock free. I grinned watching him squirm and felt the swollen flesh twitching in my hand. I bent over and buried my face in his groin, taking in the musky fragrance of his manhood. Headmaster moaned and writhed against the couch as my lips sealed around the head of his cock and my tongue flicked across the tip, tasting the salty pre-cum.

Suddenly there was a confident knock at the door. I lifted my eyes to see Miss Cox entering wearing a black academic gown.

'Headmaster! Are you alright?!' She cried, shutting the door and rushing up to the couch.

'Oh . . . yeeess,' Headmaster sighed, breathing heavily.

I lifted my head and grinned at my teacher. 'Are you missing cock Miss Cox?' I teased.

'You . . ., you . . . naughty child! See what I mean, Headmaster. She's intolerable!' Miss Cox exclaimed, cheeks inflamed and losing her temper.

'I'm willing to share,' I grinned wickedly and resumed sucking the life out of Headmaster's cock.

'You need to be punished young girl!' Teacher scolded, lifting my skirt over my backside.

Miss Cox caressed her hand over my ass before cupping a cheek and kneading into the soft yielding flesh with her fingers. Suddenly and without warning, she drew her teasing hand back and slapped each cheek hard. The spanking sound reverberated around the room.

My mouth release Headmaster's cock as I flung my head back, my pussy instantly dripping wet. 'Oh fuck!' I cried, my ass stinging and a hot glow surging through my body.

Miss Cox glided her cool soft hand over the inflamed redness bringing some relief as I held on to Headmaster's cock. 'What are you?!' She bellowed.

'A naughty school girl,' I muttered, gripping the cock harder to distract me from my stinging ass.

Teacher gave me two more hard slaps to both cheeks. 'That's for teasing me about my name and another for wearing your uniform like a slut,' she growled.

'What are you?' She bellowed again.

'A slut. Sorry . . . Miss,' I whimpered, drawing deep breaths and tears threatening to spill down my cheeks as her hand caressed over my reddened and painful ass.

I rolled my lower lip inwards and bit it gentle, enjoying the distraction of my teacher's other hand slipping up my inside thigh. 'I know what you need girl,' she lustfully teased.

My pussy was sopping wet, moisture dripping from me. It was so much hotter than and fantasy. Teacher's hand glided over the slick juices coating my inside thigh and I felt the soft warmth of her palm as she cupped my pussy.

I parted my legs further in response and a finger slid over the slick moisture before sinking into the intimate internal flesh. 'Oh yeah . . . finger that pussy Miss,' I moaned before taking Headmaster's cock in my mouth again.

Another finger joined causing me to moan louder around his cock, slowly thrusting my pussy against teacher's palm as my juices seeped from me. Her other hand caressed over my hips and down between my legs. A fingertip coated with the glossy juice of my arousal soon found my throbbing bud above her thrusting fingers. Headmaster captured a swinging tit. His hand glided over the firm smooth curves and a finger circled a nipple, teasing the throbbing peak.

'I bet you like this school game. Don't you?' Miss Cox moaned as she stroked her fingers into the wet heat between my legs and worked me towards an orgasm.

I stopped sucking to draw breath. I flung my head back, eyes sealed closed and with my mouth open and gasping for air. I bucked and writhed as my teacher strummed my clit and thrusted while Headmaster rolled my nipples between his fingers and thumb. The approaching orgasm overwhelmed me, my body engulfed with surging heat and a tightly coiled spring within me. I lost control of my body and mind, in the hands of my teacher and Headmaster as they worked me to release.

Suddenly my body seized and convulsed wildly with my stomach a quivering mess. 'Oh fuck, yeeesss!' I screamed in a fit of ecstasy as the coil sprang free.

I came with such an intensity I thought I would pass out. I collapsed onto Headmaster's lap, exhausted and panting for breath. The pleasure was still surging through me and my heart beating wildly when the unmistakable sound of clothing being unzipped attracted my attention. I lifted my head to see Miss Cox easing her skirt over her hips, revealing toned athletic thighs and a cute black lacy G-string. I felt the skin on my neck bristle as she hooking her thumbs in the string straps, teasingly easing them down over her backside.

'Miss Cox!' I shrieked as a small tuff of trimmed dark hair above her pussy was revealed.

'I'm not finished with you yet my girl,' she moaned unexpected, the fantasy having a life of its own.

My heart began to race again as her panties dropped to her ankles and teacher carefully stepped free of them, not to catch the fine lace. She grabbed my pigtails in both hands and I cried out in pain as she pulled me off Headmaster's lap. This wasn't in the emails! The overwhelming feeling of lust swamped me like a tidal wave and pure adrenaline was surging through my veins. This was so much better!

Dragging me as she stepped back to the other couch, I obscenely protested at the heavy handling. 'Come here, Natalie. I've got something for that filthy mouth of yours!' Miss Cox angrily ordered.

Was it Natalie the Guest or Natalie the naughty school girl? I couldn't care less. I just went with what was happening. It was if it was for real. I was being fucked by my teacher and Headmaster.

'Headmaster!' I cried out instinctively still in character and my heart racing excitedly at the unplanned twist.

My plea went unanswered and I glanced at Headmaster to see him standing and removing his trousers. Miss Cox sat with me kneeling in front of her and my face thrusted between her thighs. I soon felt Headmaster's hands gripping my hips and being blanketed under his academic gown. I couldn't help but tremble, a cocktail of nerves, excitement and arousal at what was unfolding. It was more thrilling than any fantasy.

'No, no, no. I'll be a good girl!' I cried out and then gasped at the sudden fullness as Headmaster thrust his cock into my sensitive internal flesh.

'Ah . . . nice and tight young pussy,' he sighed as he slowly pushed his cock to full depth.

I felt light-headed and lost in the moment. 'Fuck my school girl pussy,' I muttered incoherently, over and over again.

His thrusts found a steady rhythm, responding to my moans of pleasure and rocking my face into teacher's pussy. She lifted her high heels onto the couch and fully parted her thighs. Slick juices glistened on her pink intimate folds and I took in the sweet scent of her arousal.

I raised my eyes to my teacher. 'Today's lesson is on eating pussy,' she stated the obvious with a lustful gleam in her eye.

I'd never tasted another woman and only curiosity lead to tasting myself. I didn't have time to think about it. Teacher reached behind my head and I squeezed my eyes tight as she pulled my face into her pussy while Headmaster's thrusts drove me forward. I was amazed how wet she was as my lips skated over the pooled moisture. I opened my eyes and lifted them to Miss Cox as I tentatively teased her entrance with my curious tongue, gently licking and lapping at her juices. Her taste and fragrance surprisingly sweeter than I recall of mine.

Teacher softly sighed with pleasure and her backside slowly squirmed. 'That's a good student,' she moaned louder as my tongue circled her clitoris and I finally had the confidence to take it in my mouth.

My tongue hungrily explored her soft pink flesh, feasting on the flowing juice as my teacher writhed in the seat. Her chest heaved with every gasp at the torturous pleasure and she lifted her hips, wanting more of the feel of my tongue and lips.

Headmaster wrapped his arms around me and cupped both breasts. I felt the curve and weight of his body over mine as he rode me from behind, his hips bucking wildly as his cock thrust deep into me. Even my moans couldn't mask the sound filling the room of his thighs slapping against my backside.

I raised my head to draw breath. 'Oh, yeah. Fuck my pussy!' I lustfully groaned, gripping teacher's thighs with both hands to steady myself.

Miss Cox lowered a hand to between her legs. Her fingers caressed the moist opening before slipping a finger and then another deep inside. Watching and listening to my teacher's soft moans sent excitement surging through my body. I mindlessly moistened my lips with my tongue, savouring her taste. Her other exploring hand began teasing her clit while her fingers thrust into her sloppy internal flesh.

Headmaster's hand slipped over my hips and found my clitoris while the other played with my swinging breasts. I moaned loudly with the sensation of his caressing fingers and thrusting cock, only encouraging Headmaster to pump with more and more force. My ass squirmed against his torturous pleasure but he held me firm.

'Fill her with cum,' teacher moaned, strumming her clitoris as Headmaster thrusted into me with the veracity of a man half his age.

Suddenly his hips stopped bucking, his throbbing cock shooting his load. He sighed and moaned in pleasure while his cock pulsed and pumped, emptying himself deep inside me. I tossed my head back, eyes firmly closed and moaned loudly at the ceiling as Headmaster worked his fingertips over my sensitive bud. His other hand played with a nipple, rolling and pulling the hardened sensitive flesh.

'Fuck that feels good,' I whimpered as Headmaster searched for where pleasure and pain met.

Lowering my eyes, I sensed Miss Cox was on the edge and felt my own body begging for release. The approaching orgasm overwhelmed me; my body engulfed with surging heat. Suddenly teacher cried out, gasping for breath as her stomach trembled uncontrollably. Her strong smooth thighs pressed firmly around my head as she climaxed. My own gasps were deep and frantic, desperate for air as my body convulsed and an orgasm violently ripped through me.

Miss Cox slumped back on the couch and I collapsed forward between her legs. Panting and out of energy, I just wanted to lay there in post-orgasmic delight and absorb everything that I had just experienced.

I raised my eyes to Miss Cox and saw the same contented look that I felt. 'You won't miss cocks with naughty girls like me,' I teased followed by our laughter signalling the end of the fantasy.

'You were both amazing,' I smiled, refitted my bra and then doing up my shirt.

Maddisyn and Doctor Love got dressed. 'We surprised you, didn't we?' Maddisyn smiled wickedly, her hands behind her back and zipping up her skirt.

'You did more than that. I'm still trembling. I can't believe we did it!' I replied, hearing the excitement in my voice.

'Please use the ensuite. Take a shower if you like,' Doctor Love suggested.

'I left my spare panties in the Guest Lounge,' I sighed picking up the sodden ones off the couch.

'I took them from your bag,' Maddisyn smiled, handing them to me.

'Thanks, Maddisyn. You think of everything,' returning her infectious smile.

I made my way to the ensuite, passing through the lovely ornate archway that leads to the bedroom off the suite. I smiled recalling how I masturbated during my first session on the king-sized bed with its luxurious bedspread. I walked past the large white marble fireplace with a mirror above and entered the ensuite. It's another lovely room, obviously set up for Guests. There was a roll-top bath, double shower and a lovely white dressing table.

As I sat at the mirror and started doing my hair, all I could think about was how Doctor Love and Maddisyn had taken my fantasies to an entirely new level of pleasure. There was just something about the Practice and Doctor Love that excited me. Maybe it was because sex with your doctor was blatantly immoral, unethical and illegal. It was wrong for so many reasons and that's part of the attraction. Fantasies just weren't enough anymore.

I removed and reapplied my makeup, slipped on my fresh panties and put on a white cotton bath robe over my uniform before going back into Doctor Love's suite. I found him working at his desk and made my way to the couch. Noticing me, he got up and joined me. We shared a smile as we made eye contact and there was no awkwardness. It was as if what happened was so natural and nothing inappropriate had happened.

'Tell me what you thought about the sexual therapy?' Doctor Love asked, getting comfortable on the couch opposite.

I drew a deep contented breath and slowly exhaled. 'Even better than I imagined or planned,' I sighed.

I enjoyed his warm engaging eyes and soft sensual tone of voice as we discussed acting out the fantasies and how much happier I was. It was more than sexual gratification; I was also under the care of an exceptional therapist and a wonderful lover. I just felt so comfortable talking with him. I've never felt embarrassed and his counselling has been so beneficial and liberating, sharing my intimate fantasies and desires. I took the opportunity to tell Doctor Love about Brent and that we had deciding not to see each other anymore.

'How do you feel about that?' He urged me to continue.

I thought about it for a moment and then smiled. 'We both knew. I'm looking for something more exciting. I don't think I could have shared my little secret with Brent. He wasn't surprised,' I answered.

I leant back on the couch and crossed my legs, unintentionally causing the bath robe to part. A long-toned leg almost up to the top of my thigh attracted Doctor Love's gaze sending a shiver rippling down my spine.

'I'm sorry,' I sensually smiled, reaching forward and closing the gap.

'Don't be. You have lovely legs,' he answered, providing a gorgeous smile that dreams are made of.

'You have lovely . . . sexual therapy,' I giggled like a naughty little school girl.

Maddisyn
Maddisyn
95 Followers
12