All Comments on 'Naughty Schoolgirl Diana'

by h3donist_prime

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

more erotic coupling or mature, but what 18yr old doesn't know what the word horny means?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

How is this incest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wrong section

This section is more for the taboo OF incest hence the tag-line "Keeping it in the FAMILY".

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 9 years ago
Not incest but it certainly is Taboo!

Nice piece of Taboo here. Don't let those that got their panties in a bunch and were afraid to identify themselves discourage you about the story being miscatergorized. This is the Incest and Taboo section. You did a fine job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going!!!

This story may not be incest now, but I bet that sexy little Diana has a "big" brother at home she'll want to practice her new found skills on..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good job

It would make it much more taboo in my opinion if she was younger because most eighteen year olds know the word horny, but a geeky freshman taken advantage of by the predatorial principal would be a different story...

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Gave it 3 stars

Gave it 3 stars, Yes it was taboo it was also Rape! He took advantage of a horny little girl that didn't know what her body craved.

Why did he think by pulling out he wouldn't knock her up? Pre cum has all the sperm cells needed so pulling out would do good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
who cares

He got a fuck she got fucked who cares what section it goes.18 seems bit old to be a virgin 13 may be closer to the mark either way hr got his end in, lucky cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@averygoodlay

I disagree. It wasn't rape. Non-consentual, at first. But if it really was rape, I doubt she'd want to book and appointment the very next day for some more. Which she both clearly did, and completely wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
school is SO boring and .....

...in a few years she would realise that the word she was looking for was 'horny' , so school was boring and horny?

At 18 years old her hormones kicked in and her boobs started to develop? Gee! In Australia that mostly seems to happens between 11 and 14 years old. Most 18 year olds seem to be fully developed. But the US seems to be a strange place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How is she 18 and horny and doesn't know what to do about it? She's 18, for God's sake!

Totally unbelievable, 18 but only just grew C-cups in the last few months (apparently), doesn't know how to rub one out, gets horny so sits in a toilet with her panties around her ankles; why? If she doesn't know what to do about being horny and relieving it, why is she suddenly yanking down her panties? Where has she been all her life, in cold storage? Stupid story, from a stupid premise, by a stupid author (and I use the word 'author' advisedly) No stars, every line of this mess irritated me. I've seen some bizarre, half-baked stories, but this is now the new front-runner in the stupid stakes. I repeat, Zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Well I gave it a three. It was interesting but has issues. Primary issue here is that its in the wrong damned category. This is the Incest section! No incest going on here!

Now, contrary to the last seemingly angry, hostile poster (why do posters get so fucking hostile? You'd think someone beat up their kid sister the way some of them act!). There ARE girls out there that have NEVER MASTRUBATED! Yep. I know, hard to believe, right? I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't met a few. Sometimes its their brains being twisted by their parents beliefs mixed with fear, sometimes its a low or lacking sex drive, sometimes a mixture of other things. Place in time is also a factor (era). Hell my wife never mastrubated, I couldnt believe it or fathom it. NOT mastrubate?! Shes tried (so she says) a few times since weve been married but says she doesnt get anything out of it. (I think she needs to be more dedicated!;) ...she says "I dont need to mastrubate, thats YOUR job!" Lol, gotta love her ;)

I think the story was written the way it was just for fun/entertainment purposes, but there is also the possibility that the story was written 'originally' as the character being twelve years old, which would explain a lot of the incongruities, and then just changed a few things like the age and school so that it would post here under the rules.

However... I seriously doubt she would be 'ooooh'ing, horny and wet or not, right after some adult guy just rammed his dick up in a supposed virgin pussy thats never had anything in it before. Screaming and/or bleeding would be more likely. ...of course we can only speculate if she was born with a hymen or tore it previously in a fall or doing sports or the like.

Ironically I just read a four year old yahoo post where some dads family, wife/daughters and sons were arguing wether its possible to break your hymen doing sports. The mother and daughters were, ironically, saying 'no' (hmmm, wonder what they're really hiding!) and the guys were saying yes. The question came up when his 18yo son's girlfriend, having never had sex, told him that she thinks she lost hers in a bike accident (or some such) and was bleeding, though she has never seen her hymen. (I wonder how many women have never grabbed a mirror and gone looking down there?)

Interestingly the father says the boy isnt interested in her chastity, just wether or not she is lying or not. Personally I hope she or one of her friends saw the post and she dumps his bitch ass. Telling his whole family about her personal shit?! Hell, if I were her Id prolly take a baseball bat to his knees after I found out! How fucking humiliating!

...so, now the women in his family will always think shes lying. Nice. She can never trust him with anything personal. Hell, cant trust the rest of the family either, discusses it with mom and dad and they bring the kids in on the conversation?!

...again, supposedly this is about wether or not she is lying, not her virginity, right? Guess these tards never even took other possibilities into account... Like 'well, I havent had sex but I took my own cherry with a hairbrush while mastrubating, and I dont want to tell anyone that!!'

Im sorry, did I get off track? Can you tell that the posts were locked and I couldnt comment there? Heh. Yahoo is a bitch, they put a floating 'log in here to reply' frame but when you log in its closed!

....back to the story...the only reason I could come up with besides writer entertainment for her not knowing why her pussy was hot and itching would be because the timeline was at least a hundred years ago or longer, back when good girls didn't know or talk to each other about things like that. Its possible since there aren't any references as to when the story takes place.

...well thats all I have off the top of my head! Commenting on the story was actually more fun than reading it, lol. Though I wouldn't mind seeing a few more chapters, problems with it or not!

luvrobbijoluvrobbijoover 8 years ago
Where's the next lesson?

Maybe your Diana needs to meet MY Diana!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Body numbing orgasm

I came so hard I literally lost feeling in my arms around my elbows for some reason.Thats how I know I was truly satisfied...

Thank you you brilliant mind you

redwolver111redwolver111almost 4 years ago

How is this an incest story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous