Naughty Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I've always wondered what it would be like with a woman but I'm not sure that I can do this."

"Here's the deal. I know that I told you that I would pay you fifty dollars an hour for tonight. I'm willing to sweeten the deal. I'll pay you five hundred dollars and forgive the same amount of debt for this shoot tonight. But if you agree you need to understand that I will see you nude. You will be photographed having sex with a woman. You will do as you are told."

"Enrique how can I possibly do this?"

"I don't know Summer but you need to make up your mind right now. I don't have time for this. What's it going to be?"

"Alright! Okay! I'll do it. I need the money too much not to do it. But this is it. No more. This is the last time that I'll ever do anything like this."

"Well I'm sorry that you feel that way Summer because you will still owe me about three thousand dollars even after tonight. I was planning on three more sessions at one thousand dollars each and then we will be even. You will never have to see me again but we'll talk about that later."

"If we are done with this conversation for now then I need the two of you to resume your positions on the couch while I set up the video camera."

Summer blanched and said "Video?"

"Yes Summer. Video! In addition to photos I am going to make a video of you and Rosa pleasuring each other. Her dark brown skin will make a lovely contrast with your pale complexion. Now let's get to it. Oh and Summer. Take a walk into the other room and lose the pink panties. Put the shorts back on. When you come back I want to be able to see some of that pussy peeking out from under those shorts."

Summer did not appreciate being ordered around and as she went into the other room her mind was whirling. Although she didn't want to do this a part of her was thrilled by the thought of making love with another woman. Not only that but Rosa was hot and Summer really wondered what it would be like. It was something that she had wondered about for a long time but would never have done on her own. What would it be like to kiss another woman and to feel another woman's hands on her body? What would it be like to give and get oral sex from another woman? And how erotic would it be to know that everything that she and Rosa were going to do was being filmed and would be made available for others to see?

Summer quickly removed her panties and returned to the studio. She sat on the couch and spread her legs knowing that now Enrique could see, film and photograph her pussy. She shivered as Rosa resumed her position between her legs.

Enrique motioned for them to resume what he had told them to do. Summer tensed as she felt Rosa insert her hands under her top. Slowly the inquisitive fingers moved upward until she reached Summer's breasts. Rosa wrapped her long fingers around each breast pinching and tweaking the sensitive nipples. After a few moments Enrique stopped taking pictures.

He said "Okay." I'm going to leave the video going and I will edit out the parts that we don't need. Rosa I want you to keep playing with her tits but now I want to see them. Summer I've been looking at them down your shirt all night and now I want them out where I can see them. So when I stop talking Summer I want you to slowly raise your top up exposing your tits while Rosa continues to work them over."

"Rosa when she gets her top up I want you to sit beside her so that you can suck on her nipple. Grab the bud in your teeth and pull on it. Then pinch her nipples and twist them. I want to see her wince with the exquisite pain. Don't leave any marks on her though."

A grin spread across Enrique's face as Summer's rosebud topped breasts came into view. He smiled broadly as he watched Rosa's long brown fingers squeezing and massaging Summer's pale white breasts. He knew that he was going to be a winner again. Summer was hooked and until the three thousand dollars that she owed him was paid he was going to get all the pictures and video that he could. He had plans.

As soon as Rosa took Summer's nipple between her lips Summer began to squirm. Her nipples had obviously been suckled before but it was exciting to realize that it was the lips of an exotic dark skinned beautiful woman that were worrying at her nipples now. She had dreamed of something like this many times and now it was actually happening. How hot is that?

Enrique stopped taking photos long enough to tell Rosa what he wanted next. Then he resumed capturing the scene as one of Rosa's hands dropped to Summer's crotch.

Rosa removed her clothing and then reseated herself next to Summer. OMG thought Summer when she felt Rosa's hand between her legs. This can't be happening she thought but it was. She had dreamed of having a dark skinned Latina make love to her for years. She had no idea herself why it was such a turn on but it was and she even liked knowing that Enrique was watching and recording it all. When this was over she would have to have a copy of the video to use to get off on when she was lonely.

Enrique moved in closer to get close up shots as Rosa continued trying to get to Summer's pussy. He was rewarded with good shots when Summer finally surrendered to the sensations and allowed her legs to relax and parted her thighs in welcome to Rosa's probing fingers.

Enrique backed up to get a wider shot and then instructed Rosa to remove Summer's shorts. At first he thought that Summer might resist but she did not. He snapped picture after picture as Summer lifted her butt to assist Rosa. When the shorts were off Rosa sat beside Summer and resumed worrying Summer's nipples with her teeth as her hand returned to her crotch.

Enrique recorded everything as Summer parted her thighs and Rosa immediately inserted her middle finger deep into the parted lips of Summer's pussy. Over the next few minutes Rosa kept working at the lovely pussy and inserting more fingers. Even Enrique was surprised as he watched and recorded Rosa's whole hand as it disappeared into Summer's pussy. Rosa began to work her hand in and out inserting it all the way to her wrist and then removing it. To his amazement and pleasure Rosa was actually fisting the lovely young Summer and Enrique was recording it all.

Enthralled, Enrique watched as Rosa increased the pace until Summer climaxed spraying cum juice all over the couch and floor. The look on Summer's face was priceless and Enrique knew that the video would sell quite well.

While Summer lay there legs spread wide Rosa followed Enrique's instructions and removed her top exposing her large breasts with large dark nipples. She also stood and removed the shorts that she had been wearing and posed for the camera totally naked.

Then she sat back down next to Summer. She placed her arm around Summer on the back of the couch and pulled her head down to her breast. At first Summer remained still but Rosa gently moved her head over her breast and soon Summer parted her lips and began to enjoy the taste and feel of Rosa's large dark nipples.

A few moments later Rosa spread her thighs as Summer's hand sought the prize buried there. Soon Rosa was writhing on the couch as Summer's hungry lips continued worrying her nipples. In moments Rosa climaxed her cum spurting all over Summer's hand.

Both young women collapsed back on the couch exhausted. Now was his chance thought Enrique. If I handle this just right I can make this happen.

He took Summer's hand and pulled her up. When she was steady on her feet he told her to lay down on the rug. Startled once again Summer lay down on the floor. I'm not sure that I can do this she thought. Enrique had told her that he was going to have Rosa squat over her shoulders and then move forward until her pussy was over her lips. She was then supposed to eat Rosa's pussy. He called it face sitting.

Then he pulled Rosa up also and told her what he wanted. Summer stared up as Rosa straddled her. She was mesmerized by the sight of Rosa's pussy lips as they were lowered into contact with her own lips. Then she felt Rosa add even more weight. In a trance, Summer parted her lips without even thinking about it and began to use her tongue and teeth to lick and nip at Rosa's pussy lips and clit. Her tongue worked furiously trying to work itself as far in as she could.

Summer opened her eyes when she felt something moving near her head. Looking up she was treated to the sight of Enrique standing there naked and Rosa was busy sucking his engorged cock. Her mind registered this and dismissed it as she resumed probing Rosa's cunt with her tongue. It didn't take long before Rosa climaxed once again. Not as much this time but enough to cover her lips and flow into her mouth. Summer tasted female cum for the first time and found that she enjoyed it.

Moments later she and Rosa changed places and Summer felt another woman's lips and tongue between her legs for the first time. She decided that the feeling was no different than when a man ate her out. What was different was the emotional experience of knowing that this time it was a woman and not a man giving her pleasure.

Then she felt something pressing against her lips and opened her eyes to see that Enrique was pushing his dick against her lips. Without much thought at all she parted her lips and gave him full access to her mouth. She looked up at him and noticed that he was holding the camera and continuing to film her as his long dick slid into her mouth and down her throat only stopping when her nose was resting against his crotch.

Now being pleasured at both ends she willingly accepted his cock down her throat. He began a steady thrusting in and out filming all of the action. Meanwhile Rosa was busy tonguing her pussy. Before she knew it she was squirting cum all over Rosa. Just at that moment Enrique shoved his cock deep down her throat and held it there. Summer felt his cock spasm a couple of times as warm salty fluid slid down her throat. She was somewhat surprised when he pulled his cock from her warm mouth and proceeded to spray cum all over her face too.

All three of them simply remained still for a few moments trying to take in all that had happened.

After they had all cleaned up Enrique complimented her on how well she had done. He sent her home telling her that he would be in contact with her in the next week or so. She started to say something but he held up his hand. "Remember" he said. "You have two thousand dollars more to work off. Then you are done. I'll call you."

Summer glanced in the rear view mirror as she started the car on her way home. There were still remnants of Enrique's cum on her face. He had not allowed her to wipe it off and told her to leave it there until she was once again inside her own home. Although she knew that he would never know if she obeyed him or not she knew that she would know. Being submissive was all about allowing yourself to submit to the will of others.

Summer had taken some giant steps today. For instance she knew that soon there would be a movie of her and the exotic Rosa. People, possibly someone that she knew, would see her with her head between Rosa's legs and her tongue busily licking and thrusting into Rosa's dark pussy. They would see her, legs spread wide as she held Rosa's head in place and enjoyed the sensation of another woman's lips and tongue pleasuring her in the most intimate way.

She was pretty sure that those pictures and video would include her working her lips up and down on Enrique's dick. Her lips wrapped tightly on his shaft as she worked to release the precious cum from within his balls. They would show him buried all the way down her throat and cum dribbling from her lips as he shot his last few loads onto her lovely face. People would see all of that and some may even recognize her. Despite her trepidation she trembled with the sheer erotic delight of it all.

As she pulled out into traffic she glanced down at the thousand dollar check that Enrique had given her. He had paid her for sex and she had accepted. What choice did she actually have? If she had not acquiesced to this she would have been sued for the money that she owed Enrique for wrecking his car. He might even have called the police.

As she was leaving Enrique had told her that there would have to be two more sessions where she would be expected to do heaven only knows what else to satisfy the debt. How could she allow herself to be used like this? The answer to that was easy. She had no money and no job therefore she had no choice. What was troubling is that deep down she had enjoyed herself. She had often wondered why she felt the need to expose herself to strangers or to be dominated. It wasn't something that she was into heavily but it was always in the background.

When she entered her home it seemed that the first thing that she saw was the phone and she shivered in anticipation. When would Enrique call her? What would he expect her to do for yet another thousand dollar check? Would she be able to do what Enrique instructed her to do? She knew that she would and it really was not about the money although that salved her conscience to some degree. It was about the thrill of doing things most people would not do even if they admitted thinking about it.

It was almost a week later as Summer hurried from the kitchen to answer the ringing phone. She had been making dinner. She seldom received calls on her home phone and she wondered who it might be. It had been just over a week since she had heard from Enrique. Could it be him on the phone? Only one way to find out she thought as she answered the phone "Hello".

Her heart began to pound and her hand shook slightly as she recognized the male voice. It was him!

"Summer this is Enrique. It's time for our second session. I'll expect you at my studio at six PM sharp this Friday. I've decided to tell you what is in store for you so that you will have time to think about it. I've got two friends of mine lined up. By the way, have you ever had sex with a black man? No. Well then you are in for an experience most women only dream about. I'll expect you at six. Don't bother to wear any underwear." With that he simply hung up.

Summer's hand was shaking slightly as she replaced the phone. She had never been with two men at the same time. Nice girls did not do that. Was that why she felt a tiny thrill beginning to grow? Wait! Two men was something she had only dreamed of but he had said two black men. She had heard stories about black men having huge dicks. She was a small woman. Could she even accommodate a large black cock?

Over the next few days Summer took care of her day to day commitments but those two large cocks were always in the back of her mind. She even considered not going despite the fact that Enrique would surely sue her if she did not show up. Of course she could not stop thinking of what it might feel like to be the center of attention from these two strangers.

On Friday she arrived at Enrique's studio a little before six. Even as she walked up to the door she was still thinking about leaving but she knew that she wouldn't. She rang the bell and a moment later the exotic Rosa opened the door and said "Hi". Summer said "Hello" realizing that this was the first time the two had actually spoken to each other.

Rosa led her into the studio where she found Enrique busy setting up his video camera and lights. "She's here." Rosa said. Enrique turned saying "It's good to see you Summer. I wasn't sure if you would actually show up. I know that the money is a large incentive but I think that you kind of like the idea of being made to do things you wouldn't normally do. I also think that you are fascinated at the thought of being thoroughly used by my two black friends. Am I wrong?"

Summer cocked her head to the side and took a good long look at Enrique. "I probably should not tell you this but I'm not one of those people who are hung up on the black white thing. What I'm concerned about it the rumors I have heard about the size of their dicks. I'm not sure that I can take a really large cock."

Enrique just smiled and said "Everything will be just fine Summer. Let's get started. Summer I need you naked. You can use the other room or just undress here."

Her modesty long gone Summer simply took off her clothes on the spot. Enrique had her stand in a certain spot where the video camera would get a good view of the coming action. As she stood there totally exposed Enrique told Rosa to go get his friends.

Summer stood there, her pale white body trembling partially from the humiliation of knowing that these two strangers were there to have sex with her and because she found the prospect exciting. How many women actually had the chance have sex with two men at one time? All she could think was "Wow!" as she watched the two men approach.

As the two men entered the room Enrique said "I want one of you on each side of Summer." When they had assumed their places Enrique said "Summer I want you to unzip each of their pants and take out their cock and then just stand there while I take a few pictures of your small white hands wrapped around those huge shafts."

Following instructions I turned to the man on my right and began trying to work the zipper of his pants down. I was finally able to get the zipper down and reached my hand inside. What I found there was disturbing. His cock was as large as any that I had ever felt before. I could hardly get my hand around it. I was finally able to get it out into the open and could only stare for a moment. My hand looked tiny wrapped around it.

My good side was in awe of what I had just done but my naughty side did not want to let go. I finally got my naughty side under control and turned to the second man. Again I struggled with the zipper until I was finally able to get it down. My naughty side giggled wondering what I would find this time. I wasn't disappointed because as I pulled this second dick out it appeared to be the equal of the first.

Enrique smiled as Summer turned to the camera, a black cock in each hand. Enrique took several pictures and then said "Summer I want you to kneel down between the two guys holding one dick on each side of your face."

Somehow I knew where this was going so I wasn't too much of a shock when Enrique told me to suck them. I turned from one to the other trying to decide which one was the smaller. Unable to make a decision that way I simply turned to the one on my right and parted my lips allowing the head to enter my mouth. At first I just moved back and forth on the head but then my naughty side took over and I began to slide more and more of this beautiful instrument into my mouth. Before long I was able to get almost half of it in enjoying the soft warmth.

Before I could get too involved Enrique told me not to forget the other guy. Reluctantly I let the first cock slip from my lips and turned to the second lovely sex tool. Without hesitation I quickly took this cock between my lips. After only a few strokes I felt a hand behind my head as pressure was exerted forcing the cock deeper and deeper. I was sure that I was going to choke when the pressure was released and I was able to get a breath. Almost immediately the pressure resumed and I was stunned as the whole thing slid cleanly down my throat. It tickled when I felt his pubic hair rubbing against my chin. In quick succession the pressure was released and reapplied several times. The last time that the pressure was removed I automatically moved forward taking the cock deeper and deeper down my throat without the pressure. I was actually deep throating this huge tool by myself.

Enrique was thrilled. This was turning out better than he had ever anticipated. He snapped photo after photo as he watched Summer's pink lips stretched around those two black cocks. While Summer had said that the black white thing did not mean much to her Enrique was well aware that there was a large marked for interracial photos and video and these were going to be great ones.