Naughty Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was jolted by the clapping from the group of men that had been watching.

Rosa's tongue withdrew and I felt the probing of a strange dick as it sought entry to my womanhood. At first he just rubbed it between the lips of my pussy spreading lube all around. Then he began to push forward and slowly his shaft entered me. Once again I found myself servicing a stranger.

Embarrassed, excited, humiliated, did I mention excited? How can you possibly experience all of those emotions at the same time? That's a question that I cannot answer but I was surely in turmoil. As this stranger pounded his cock into my pussy a part of my mind was thankful to hear Enrique tell him that he was welcome to cum on my ass and pussy but not to cum inside me and I was even more grateful to hear him grunt "Okay."

I thought that he was going to be able to go on all day but finally I felt the emptiness as he removed his dick and then I was rewarded with the feel of hot cum splashing against my pubic mound and onto my pussy lips and ass.

Only two more to go I thought and then this delicious ordeal will be over. Talk about mixed emotions.

After the first man was finished I lay there awaiting instructions with cum making its way slowly down my inner thigh from where it had been deposited on my pussy. It seems that there was a little discussion on who would be next. In the background I could hear Rosa as she worked another cock to completion. I could not help but wonder how many loads of cum she had swallowed so far and how many she would end up taking while I got fucked two more times.

I could hear Enrique negotiating with the next man who wanted to bury himself in my body. Being the focus of so much attention was a total turn on. Knowing that I was desired by a group of men each of whom wanted to put his dick into my pussy had my mind reeling. Being a slut like this was so not me yet I cannot remember how many times I had had a similar fantasy.

From what I could tell the next guy was saying that a hundred dollars was too much for a piece of ass. I clearly heard Enrique say "You dumb shit! That is a choice piece of ass and she does not normally do shit like this. If you don't pony up the hundred right now then step out of the way. She has agreed to two more tricks and you can either be one or be gone. What's it going to be?"

I could hear the man saying "Okay! Okay! Here's the hundred but I want her to turn over so I can see her face as I fuck her." "Then tell her what you want and get to it. We can't stay here all day." Enrique responded.

The man approached and in a gruff voice said "Roll over on your back and spread those legs." Following instructions I rolled over and placed my ass on the edge of the table and spread my legs wide. I was surprised to see an older man of about sixty with a full beard. He quickly approached and as I watched removed his cock from his pants and shoved himself into me burying his tool to the hilt inside my pussy.

After the first thrust he simply rested there between my thighs with his dick filling me. In a few moments he pulled back and thrust forward ramming his dick in to the hilt. Summer grunted with the strength of each thrust. Then he began a rhythmic pounding bouncing against her pubic mound each time. Summer began to wonder how long she could stand this battering ram assault.

Apparently for all his powerful thrusts he had no staying power. Thankfully, after only a few minutes, he removed his dick and spewed semen all over my pubis and tummy with some even landing on my chest. Clearly he had been saving it up for some time.

Summer lay there bathed in cum thinking one more to go. I'm going to miss the ability to do outrageous things and not take the blame. Breathing heavily after being fucked by two strangers she continued to lay there and listened to Rosa working on yet another cock.

She watched with interest as a group of five young men walked up to Enrique arguing among over who was going to do the deed. As Summer listened she began to realize what was happening. It seemed that none of the young men had the hundred dollars that Enrique demanded. So they had decided to band together and each of them would contribute twenty dollars. The problem was that now that they had the hundred dollars they couldn't decide which one of them was going to get to fuck me.

As they stood there quietly arguing Summer began to study them. She was a little put off by the fact that they all seemed quite a bit younger than she. She didn't really like the idea of being used by a younger man but she really did not have any choice in the matter. They looked like college students to Summer who were probably out on a lark for the weekend.

After a few moments of bickering Enrique finally held out the five twenty dollar bills and said "Enough already. Here is your money back. I don't have time for this. I'll have to get someone else."

"Wait" they all cried out almost in unison. Enrique looked at them and asked "Have you decided which one of you is going to fuck the lovely Summer?" "Uh no." one of them responded. "I'll make you a suggestion that you either take or you move on. Okay?"

The young man who seemed to be the spokesman for the group asked "What suggestion?"

Enrique smiled his predatory smile and said "Let Summer decide."

As a group they all looked at Summer still lying there on the table with her legs spread wide and cum all over her pussy and running down her legs. Then they put their heads together for a conference and quickly decided that they would accept Enrique's suggestion.

Now all eyes were on Summer. Of course they had all been looking at her loveliness which was on display for all to see. Summer was startled. "Me!" she stammered. They all nodded as Summer really began to look them over. One stood out for her and it wasn't what anyone would have expected. There was one young man in the group that looked somewhat like the typical nerd stand out. He looked like he might even be a virgin.

As she considered Summer realized that she was going to chose a man who was going to pay to fuck her. Wasn't that exactly what a whore or a slut did?

Still in a bit of a daze Summer said "Okay. I pick that one" as she pointed to the nerd. "Ma. . me?" he stammered. "You want to have sex with me?" "You!" Summer replied. "Come on over here and let's get this done."

At first the group of young men had been surprised by the choice but they quickly got into the spirit. Before the young nerd knew what was happening his friends had dropped his pants and underwear and shoved him forward between Summer's wide spread legs.

It only took one look at his limp dick for Summer to realize that this was going to take some extra effort. With a little struggle she managed to sit up and reached for his limp member. She stared into his eyes as she began to stroke her hand back and forth. She watched as his eyes traveled from her cum splashed face and lips down her trim body and fastened on her cum drenched pussy. She felt a response from his dick as it began to respond to her attentions.

As she worked her hand back and forth she was surprised to realize that she really wanted to fuck this young man. She wanted to feel his cock sliding between her pussy lips and deeply into her sex. With that thought she realized that her efforts had been successful. She leaned back down drawing him forward with her and guided the head of his cock between her pussy lips. She actually sighed as his dick slid into her and he began to thrust with rhythm and vigor.

Unfortunately her enjoyment was not to last too long because the young man just could not hold back. At first she thought that he was going to forget to pull out so as he stiffened up prior to releasing his sperm into her she pulled back just in time and he added his creamy cum to what was already spread all over her pussy. It was then that she realized that the first guy had cum on her pussy and that the other two had fucked her without wiping up the mess. She surely hoped that she had not inadvertently gotten pregnant even though they had all pulled out.

When the nerd's limp dick slipped from her pussy she looked up at him and smiled. She was surprised to see him silently say "Thank you."

With that she stood up pulling her too short skirt down over her soaking and well used pussy. She pulled her top back down without even realizing that her nipples promptly jumped out of the holes that Enrique had cut in her top. Enrique grabbed the blanket and Rosa brought the camera equipment and they placed it all in the trunk and headed home.

Summer could not believe that it was all over. She was free and out of debt to Enrique. Her adventure was over. Deep in her heart she knew that she was going to miss acting so outrageous. She had been forced to show her body to strangers and to have sex with more men than she had had sex with up to this point in her life.

When they arrived back at the studio Rosa and Enrique retrieved the camera equipment and blanket from the trunk of the car and they all went inside. Enrique took out his wallet and gave her the last thousand dollars. He smiled and said "Summer I am truly going to miss you. This has been quite an experience and I sincerely hope that you have enjoyed it as much as I have. I want you to know that if you ever need some quick cash I will always be willing to use you as a model."

I took the money and said "Thanks Enrique but I doubt that will ever happen. What you saw was not me. You had me in a position that allowed you to take advantage. That was the only reason that I let you tell me to do those things. You won't be seeing me again."

I walked over to Rosa and took her hand and kissed her full on the lips. "Don't be a stranger" I said as I walked out the door.