All Comments on 'Naughty Time Ch. 04'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Tool_guyTool_guyabout 14 years ago
Excellent!

Now I too would love to know who Naughty time is! Very good story! I enjoyed it all.

dluvstoreaddluvstoreadabout 14 years ago
Great Story.

Just wanted to say that I love this series. I have read some of your other submissions and you are a very talented erotic author. I look forward to more of your stories.

silvertoesilvertoeabout 14 years ago
come on

come on his mother is naughty time. we learn that when the first banana went missing. his aunt wasn't even around yet.

hpafthpaftabout 14 years ago
Good concept, poor finish

I loved the concept, the setup, but the end was completely rushed. Still love the author. I'll be back to read your next one.

Archimedes59Archimedes59about 13 years ago
Very nice!

Good plot development and characters, though would love to see it go even further.

Fantasy1166Fantasy1166almost 13 years ago
Excellent story

Very much enjoyed the story. Thank you for sharing. Please continue..you certainly have talent. All the best

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
you build, build, and build

and then let it just fall over the cliff.

all fizzle, no bang.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Another fun story!

Glad you saved the best for the last chapter! Thank you!

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
DAMN I LOVE YOUR WRITING

BEFORE I RETIRED AS A SENIOR EDITOR FOR A MAJOR PUBLISHING OUTFIT AND A NATIONAL HUNTING MAG., I READ, EDITED, PASSED AND TRASHED TENS OF THOUSANDS OF STORIES. THIS AUTHOR HAS SO MUCH TALENT. I JUST WISH HE WERE STILL ACTIVE. DAMN I LOVED THIS STORY AND THE AUTHOR HAS LOADS OF TALENT! THANK YOU AGAIN MANY FEATHERS I HOPE UTAH IS GOOD FOR YOU. MY BROTHER IN LAW JUST BOUGHT SOME MORE PROPERTY THERE. WILL BE GOING THERE FOR A VISIT SOON, WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU AND SHAKE YOUR RECOVERING HAND!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous