Navel Resurrection

Story Info
Evil wizard comes back to life through a sexy girl's navel.
4.5k words
3.67
2.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story that was commissioned, and I was happy to write.

--------------------------------------------------------

The man looked down at the address on the small piece of paper. He was down on his luck. He had finally spent his whole inheritance, and now not even getting a job would allow him to keep up the lifestyle he had led for the past few years. It was on his dealer's best interests that he had money for drugs, so it wasn't a surprise when the dealer had a "solution" for him.

'Go see these people. They'll help you out.' the dealer said.

He was expecting something shady, but the statues, the people in robes, and the candlelight were all a surprise. They listened to him in silence. The more time went on, the more silly he felt talking about wanting money. Probably they would turn him away, if they didn't kill him. He couldn't believe it when, towards the end of his request, the leader of these people showed a grin on his face.

'Our Dark Master can save you. He'll give you anything you want. Riches. Women. Power. All you have to do, is help us bring him back into our world.'

They sent him away with an amulet in his hand. They said it would help him fulfill the task they had given him. He was skeptical for now. Getting the girl with the deepest navel he could find, and give the cult access to her for them to perform a ritual to resurrect some devil wizard? He wanted to send himself to a psychiatric hospital just from recalling that conversation. But when he stepped into a bar, and all of the women turned to look at him like the room had just lighted up, his skepticism started to die down.

He picked a seat by the bar, so he could check out girls through the mirror behind the bartender. Many of them wore revealing clothing, but that didn't mean their bellies were exposed. Would he have to sleep with tons of girls until he found an appropriate navel? Not that it sounded bad, but he wanted the money quickly. He was downing a shot of gin, when he saw a girl coming through the front door.

Wearing just a white lace crop top with blue jeans, this girl dressed in a more humble manner than most of the women there, with their flashy dresses. That didn't mean she was less impressive. Not at all. Heads turned to look at her, as her silhouette caught their attention. Rounded hips, tiny waist, and two abundant breasts resting on top, the edge of her crop top threatening to flash everyone at any moment. Her big, dark eyes scanned the place, and she chose a seat by the bar next to a very fortunate fellow, maybe pulled subconsciously by the amulet in his hand.

When she approached the bar stool, the man had to drag his eyes away from her chest, only to be caught by her juicy lips. He let his gaze wander down the cascade of her black hair. It went down to her waist. And there, in the middle of her midriff, a glorious sight: a deep, long slit, with fleshy sides that went into a dark cavern. This girl here was sporting the deepest bellybutton he had seen in the bar. He wondered if this was the deepest navel he had seen in his entire life. How had he not paid attention to such a glorious beauty mark up until now?

'Hi.' The girl spoke timidly. He had been smiling to himself while looking at her, so the girl thought he was meaning to say hi too. He was used to talking with beautiful women -although so far he had always had to pay for their attention- so we wasted no time chatting her up.

Aiko, as he found out her name was, enjoyed a sweet cocktail before taking shots with him. She told him she was studying to be a physical therapist, but college was expensive, so she worked as a waitress in order to cushion the expenditures. Because of this, she liked going out to drink, to feel like she was the one being pampered for a change. She also had a few gigs as a model, but those were hard to come by, specially if you weren't a model by profession, and constantly searching for that kind of work.

They drank together until the night started getting blurry. He wasn't too aware of how it happened, he only made sure to always keep the amulet on him, but at some point they ended up tangled up in the sheets. He woke up in the middle of the night, his ceiling staring back at him, and he was out of it for a second, until he noticed Aiko laying next to him, and he remembered the night's happenings. He smiled to himself, proud of having scored such a beauty. The moonlight highlighted the curves of her shoulders, her breasts, and the delicate muscles of her stomach, the dark hole of her navel looking pitch black against its white edges.

The sight of her bellybutton brought him back to reality. He threw some pants on as he wondered how the hell was he going to contact the cult, now that he had a beautiful girl with a deep sexy navel asleep on his bed. He turned around, and his soul almost jumped out of his body when he came face to face with a robed figure. How did they know where he lived? He blurted out this question, but the robed man ignored him. The cultist slid towards the bed, and brought up a little stone, that shone red against the moonlight. It had a black sigil carved into it. He placed the stone aligned with the girl's delicate navel. Its shape was just perfect, as if girl and stone had been made for each other. The cultist applied pressure on the stone, and the navel sucked it inside, making it completely disappear. The robed man made a hush gesture with his hand, and in the blink of an eye, he was gone.

---

Aiko was glad when, after waking up the following morning, she saw her one night lover was nowhere to be seen. She was used to men getting clingy, trying to force a relationship on her. And when she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, he really couldn't blame her. She never commented on her own appearance, not wanting to seem conceited. But in the privacy of her own home, she could appreciate her own beauty. She stared at herself while she brushed her teeth. She'd always been grateful of having been blessed with such dangerous curves. But despite loving how she knew she could drive any man crazy just by shaking her ass, her favorite part of herself was a flat one: her stomach. And what she adored the most, apart from all the attention she got... Were the modeling gigs.

She didn't want to rely exclusively on modeling, but she couldn't deny that those job opportunities had been crucial on her being able to leave her family home as soon as she turned eighteen. And all thanks to that flat stomach of her, with just the right amount of curves, of her muscles going down and surrounding her bellybutton. She was caressing the soft skin of her stomach, filled with gratitude, when she furrowed her eyebrows. She was... A bit bloated. On any other day it would be nothing to get worried about, but she had a swimsuit photoshoot today. And these people were from a very well known brand. She was afraid, instead of rescheduling, they'd just go and get another girl. Hopefully the bloating wouldn't be too noticeable to other people that weren't her.

That afternoon, maybe the bloating wasn't the thing the photographer noticed. But what was very obvious, was Aiko's discomfort. Not only did she feel self conscious at having her belly be a bit bigger than usual, but she also could feel her insides churning. She blamed the alcohol from last night. She went home having completed the photoshoot, but knowing she hadn't put her best work forward. Hopefully a good night of sleep would make everything better.

The following days weren't better. At all. Aiko would wake up with her stomach turning from nausea, and she'd get random pangs of pain in her insides. At times, she would feel the weirdest piercing pain, as if someone had stuck a finger inside her bellybutton, and pressed hard, trying to get their finger inside of her. Her breasts were suffering changes too. The areolas of her nipples were swollen, and her nipples were constantly erect, sensitive to the constant friction of her clothes. Her boobs would pulsate, and when placing her hands over them, she could feel they were warmer than usual.

Like any woman, she started fearing pregnancy. After all, her pains had started right after a one night stand. Did pregnancy hurt right away? She'd never had the experience, so she didn't know. She dragged herself to the pharmacy, and bought a pregnancy test. It came back negative. She knew of false negatives, so she bought several more. But all throughout the week, and the following one, all of the tests came back with the same result. Even the STD ones, that she decided to throw in there out of concern. And despite this, she had to waste a lot of time resting on the sofa, trying electric blankets, ice bags, ibuprofen, anything that would make the pain go again. Except nothing worked, and she still felt like a hand was inside there, grabbing at her organs.

She was venting to a friend one night, a weird gal who was into everything new age. 'Maybe that guy had an energy parasite or something, and now it's latched onto you. You should go get a cleansing done.' Her friend told her. Aiko wasn't a fan of new age stuff. But even if her asian mom wasn't the most attached to Asian values, she had still dragged little Aiko several times to a temple in her neighborhood, where a monk had healed her from all sorts of maladies: runny nose, headaches, and of course, stomach aches. She thanked her friend, for reminding her of that monk. And then she dropped her phone when a pang of pain took her by surprise. She curled up on the sofa, swearing under her breath.

The temple hadn't changed one bit, from the one in her childhood memories. The monk was older now, so his traditional clothes fit him better. After having a conversation where she told him about everything, and being interrupted a couple of times by her intestines twisting into weird positions, leaving her out of breath and unable to speak, the monk knew what to do. He could feel an evil entity attached firmly in her stomach, coming from a place beyond human understanding, using her insides as a portal to this world.

Tears started streaming down her face. She couldn't believe it, but her body understood the gravity of the situation, shaking uncontrollably. She got up, keen on going away. This was madness. But her knees failed her when a sharp pain from deep inside of her stabbed through her bellybutton, and then extended like a wave all over her body. She fell to the ground, gasping, helpless. 'What... What is inside my tummy?! Get it out!' She managed to yell at the monk.

He knelt over her, japamala in one hand, and using the other to make gestures while he recited mantras in a low hum. The pain started receding, Aiko's body relaxing as the cramps got reduced to a small annoyance in her belly, and then disappeared. She didn't understand what was going on, and she fell unconscious, but she felt relieved and, more importantly, safe.

---

This was the third time the man went over to Aiko's house. The first time he had even gone inside. The second time he didn't, but he watched closely, from the window, as the cult leader broke the monk's seal, and placed a protection of his own. 'We have to make sure she doesn't get help before the eclipse.' The cultist said. And so, they kept close tabs on Aiko, so they could control everything. And on the night of the eclipse, they were watching from afar.

---

Aiko enjoyed a few hours of painless peace, and a good night's rest. But the following day, it came back with a vengeance. All of the plans in her schedule, she had to push through with severe cramps. Her tummy became so swollen, she was embarrassed and almost wanted to start wearing less revealing clothing. Crop tops, bralettes, and the like were all she owned though, and the weather was too hot for a jacket.

After a week, the pain was so bad, she had gone through every painkiller she could buy without a prescription. She trusted the monk blindly, so at first she didn't suspect the same problem as before had resurfaced. She attributed it to illness, and she didn't know what was worse: the possibility of dying, or the chance of this being super painful but not deadly, and ending up with a gigantic medical bill.

Expensive bills or not, she needed painkillers. She wasn't sure they were making a dent in the pain, but at least having them made her feel safer. She threw on a colorful bralette, and a pair of low waist jeans. She was so bloated, that was the only kind of jeans she could use, otherwise they squeezed her tummy too hard. She checked herself out in the mirror before going out. She lamented not having the body to wear those revealing clothes anymore. Having to go out with her tummy hanging out like that, was humiliating. But she gathered courage, and went out. She really needed those painkillers.

It was on the street that the man she had had the one night stand with intercepted her. 'You need to come with me. We have to go see the monk again.' The man told her desperately. He grabbed her by the arms, but she shook him off. She was about to ask what he hell he was going on about, when she saw a bulge pushing out of her belly, as if something inside of her was trying to get out. Panic set in, and she lost her balance, leaning against the window of a shop. To her horror, in her reflection she could see black veins stretching over her tummy. With much effort, she turned to face the window. She pressed her fingertips against the soft flesh that lined her navel, and spread her bellybutton. She gasped when she noticed not only were the veins growing from the little hole, but also no matter how she positioned herself, or if she pointed a light directly at her belly, her navel was pitch black. Upon making eye contact with her navel, she felt as if two needles stabbed her right through her eyes. She cried out in pain, fell to the ground and banged her head, leaving her unconscious.

She was awakened by the painful churning of her insides, and noises that sounded like she hadn't eaten for days. She looked up at the sky. There was an eclipse. She started dissociating from her pain, and thought she was stupid. You were supposed to wear protection in order to observe an eclipse. A stab of pain she couldn't ignore brought her back to reality. She rolled to her side, holding her tummy. She remembered some of the advice the monk had given her, and she started chanting in a hushed tone. The pain made it hard to keep singing the mantra. She could swear her organs were eating each other. Little did she know, that was exactly what was going on inside of her, but it was someone else eating away at her organs. She tossed and turned as new muscles and tissues were born from the inside of her belly button. They wrapped around the girl's old organs, and meshed together to form stronger ones, bigger ones, better fit for the wizard that was coming back to life. And the chants, well, they were proving useless against the evil that was about to come.

The pain was so bad, she could barely notice the hand on her shoulder, shaking her. She turned around, and came face to face with her one night stand. 'Get up, we have to go see the monk! I already sent him a message, let's go meet him!'

Aiko tried to push him away. 'W-What the fuck are you doing here?' She gasped. 'How do you know about the monk?'

'I'm sorry, this is all my fault.' The man cried out, getting more and more desperate. 'I needed money, a-and this cult told me I could have it if I managed to put a gemstone inside your navel. I did it the night we slept together. But I didn't know this would happen! I had no idea, I swear!'

'YOU WHAT?!' The girl yelled at him. The pain was eating away at her insides, but still she managed to get a grip on the man's collar. 'YOU USED ME!'

'I had no idea! I didn't want any of this to happen, you have to believe me... But now I can't stop it and I don't know what to do, I'm so sorry...' The man looked pathetic, crying in front of her.

She let out a scream of pain. She felt her clit pulsating and her labia swollen, as if her parts had just gone through the strongest of orgasms. Her clit grew hard, brushing against her underwear. But something was wrong. Everything was wrong. Her clit grew bigger than ever before, pressing against her clothes in a way that was at the same time tortuous and orgasmic. She was sitting on her butt, resting her weight on her hands, gasping for air at the sensory overload. She heard a ripping sound, and saw the moment her clit burst through her clothes, growing into a giant penis.

She screamed in horror. Still, her disbelief almost made her grab her cock. It was the size of her forearm, including the girth. The head glistened from what little light went through the window, leaking milky white pre-cum. The muscle on the underside was very noticeable, and was crossed downwards by a pulsating, fat vein. It went down to a big ball-sack that rested against the fabric of her jeans. With much effort she stood up, holding onto the window for balance. She couldn't believe her eyes. Despite her belly being bloated and covered in black veins, her waistline was still small, making her seem very curvy. It made no sense, looking that feminine, only to lower her gaze and find a giant cock staring right back at her. She tried pushing it back into her pants, but it was stiff as a rock. She then realized she was touching it, and screamed in disgust. She didn't understand what was happening to her, but she knew that whatever was going on down there, she didn't want to touch it. The culprit of all this was witnessing the transformation with a mouth wide open. His screams were stuck in his throat, and he just kept saying "no" with his head, not believing what he was seeing.

She hunched forward when her breasts started pulsating painfully. She felt like the skin of her boobs was getting stretched up to its limit. She was wearing a blouse with buttons, just long enough to cover her chest. Her breasts were growing, making it so the fabric pulled away at the buttons. One of them snapped, opening her blouse a bit. Now she could see she had dark veins on her boobs too. Another pulse of pain made her cry out, as her shirt gave away and ripped open, letting her breasts bounce free. They were swollen, reddish, and veiny. Her muscles felt stretched past their limit, as her limbs grew in size, ripping most of what was left of her clothes, powerful muscles replacing the soft look of her previously feminine body. A last pang of pain inflated her chest to the maximum, and they suddenly burst open, revealing the pecs of a much bigger, muscular man. They had a bit of hair scattered on them, and dark, erected nipples.

Aiko was gasping from the struggle of remaining conscious. 'What's happening to my body?!' She screamed in despair. As if in response to her screams, the monk appeared from around the corner. He came running as soon as he had gotten a message from the man that had caused all of this. He wasn't one to judge though. He only wanted to help the girl. But when he tried running towards her, he was caught by some people wearing dark robes. The cultists had been witnessing everything from the shadows, and wouldn't allow anything to interrupt the transformation.

"Your body?" A deep voice resonated inside Aiko's mind. "Look at your reflection. Those pecs aren't ladylike at all. Your arms have never been this big and muscly. And that cock..." The girl's hand started going towards it, despite her trying to pull it back. "That cock isn't yours. I would say your body is very much mine now."

Aiko shook his head, trying to get out whatever was inside her head. Her hand kept trying to go to her shaft. She resisted for as long as she could. Until the voice spoke again. "Stroke it. Now."

'No! Don't do it!' The voice of the monk reached her from somewhere behind. He struggled against the cultists, but couldn't get free. 'I can hear him too. Don't do what he says! Don't let him control you. If he takes over your mind, we're all doomed!'

12