Navel Resurrection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to fight back but, against her will, her hand grabbed her cock firmly, and started moving up and down. Her whole body was in pain, as her muscles twitched and cramped in order to get their correct placement. The same burning sensation she felt in her eyes, from her tears, she felt all over her skin, as it was getting ripped away to reveal the darker skin beneath. Her hand had long, thick fingers, and two bulging veins on the back of it. She could notice the faintest hair growing past her knuckles.

She threw her head back when, through the pain, a pleasure she had never felt before started building up in her groin. She fell onto the asphalt, masturbating furiously, not because the voice told her to, but because it felt too damn good. Her other hand clawed at the pavement. She looked at it. A new bicep and a curvy forearm had developed already, but her hand was still small and dainty, with carefully manicured nails. She brought her hand up close, and couldn't help but cry when it started burning. The skin of her hand burned and peeled away, as a manlier, bigger hand developed from it. Once the pain receded, she stared at her new hand.

"Touch your body." The voice ordered. "Feel what little is left of yourself, and say your goodbyes, for this is my body now, and you, my portal, will cease to exist."

'A-Am I going to die?' Aiko cried out. Her voice struggled to keep a single pitch, and went back and forth from a girly voice to a deep one. She rose her hand to feel her new chest, all hair and muscles, and moved upwards to her throat. There she felt a firm bulge starting to grow. An Adam's apple.

"Die?" Aiko could almost picture the playful smile of a luscious pair of lips, beautifully framed by a strong jawline and a short, salt and pepper beard. "This body won't die. It is simply evolving, transforming into a better version, a superior vessel for me, its new master."

The girl held her breath, as the male voice let out a small chuckle. "But you, my dear, yes... Your conscience will become one with the void, never to be heard off again. Thank you for your service. It was very kind of you to donate your body to me."

'I donated nothing!' Aiko yelled at the ceiling. 'That bastard did something to me! I was set up! I don't want this!!!'

"Oh, please." Her free hand went to grab her hair, and pulled herself up until she was standing gain. The window of the shop was in front of her. Her hair was disheveled, her beautiful, delicate face was covered with the streams of tears. And she was still stroking her big, stiff cock. "You haven't stopped touching yourself during all of this time. No matter how much you whine and scream, you can't deny this is the best thing this has ever happened to your body."

'Please let me go...' Aiko fell to her knees. She was sobbing uncontrollably, but still, she couldn't stop stroking herself. 'Please... I'll bring you someone else... I'll share my body with you! If you want to live here, transform me back. We can take turns using my body. I--'

"My dear... The eclipse is almost over, and it seems you still don't understand. This body isn't yours anymore. Be glad I'm giving you the chance to say goodbye to it. But now... It's time for me to claim what's mine. Bye bye."

'NOOO!!!' Her hand didn't obey her will anymore. It quickened its strokes, sending waves of pleasure through Aiko's body, that mixed with the pain from the transformation coming to an end, gave way to the most tortuous and blissful sensations. She let out a high pitched scream, stretching towards the ceiling. Her face was ripped in half, and with her free hand, she grabbed at the hanging skin, and pulled hard. The scream turned into a deep groan, as her face melted away to reveal the wizard's handsome face, eyes closed from pleasure, as he spilled his seed all over the window. Several squirts spurted from his cock, the semen saved from a thousand centuries in confinement. He opened his eyes and for an instant, instead of his own reflection, it was Aiko's image there, completely naked and covered by his lustful fluids.

He stood up, and brushed his hair back, away from this face. He checked himself out in his reflection. Everything seemed to be in its place. He sensed his followers gathered nearby. Not bothering with covering himself, he raised his arm and made a gesture with his hand. The cultists went towards him, captivated by the beauty of the wizard that would bring the end of this world.

The wizard extended his arm to the side, and made a "come here" motion. The man responsible for seeking out Aiko stumbled towards him, trembling. His breath caught in his throat when the man fluttered his vibrant green eyes at him. 'You. Bring me more women. My brothers are still trapped in the Underworld. Bringing them here would make their their day.'

12