Navigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onehitwanda
onehitwanda
4,617 Followers

"You kiss well," she says, eyes twinkling.

"I wouldn't know, I died and went to heaven several times during that little bout of indiscretion."

Em leans in again, pulling herself against me. I whimper slightly as I feel her breasts against me and am rewarded with her low, throaty chuckle.

"You're extremely highly strung, aren't you Bella?"

"God, you have no idea."

"So why not let it out?"

"Can't. It never fully goes away."

"So let me help."

"What?" I answer, slightly scandalised.

"Isabel," she says, pouting. "I'm desperately aroused right now. Seriously soaked. To put it bluntly, I need to be touched. Now. I can feel that you're the same. So. I'm offering you my services."

"Emma..." I beg.

She presses herself against me, and slowly moves her thigh between mine, teasing me mercilessly.

"Oh god," I moan.

"Decisions, decisions," she whispers, tilting her head and grinning at me.

"This is a bad idea, Em," I whisper, shaking my head as I try to clear it of my desire for her.

"Why, Isabel?"

"Because. Because it's a line we shouldn't cross. How could we go back from this?"

"Why would we need to go back?" she asks.

"Because... "

"Why?"

"Because I'll never be free. I'll never be happy. I won't be able to turn it off, and I'll never be able to live without you if we don't stop now."

The words come out in a rush, and just like that the secret is out in the open, beyond any ability of mine to recapture and bury it.

"Oh god," I whisper as I realise what I've done. The fear of losing her rises up like a black wave, carrying me away with it.

--

I guess I zone out a bit, because the next thing I am aware of is that I'm in bed, curled into Emma's arms with her gently stroking my back.

"You ok?" she asks.

"No," I whisper, hoarsely.

"How long has it been like this for you?" she probes, gently.

"Forever. As long as I've known I wanted girls I've known that I wanted you."

"You should have told me sooner, Bella."

"Why? What good would it do? It would just have made things awkward." I squeeze my eyes tightly together, forcing sobs down. "It would have chased you away."

"I'm still here, aren't I?" she answers gently. I feel her lips brush against my forehead.

"For how long, though?" I snarl, bitter. "A day? A week? A year? You'll meet a guy and I'll have nothing but dust and ashes."

"Do you think I'm that faithless?"

"No. But life will pull you away from me no matter what, so I can't have you. It's all fucked up now." I bury my face in the bedsheets. "It doesn't matter anymore anyway. You'll leave now and I'll have nothing but memories."

She is quiet for a while, and I shudder as I try to master the threatening tears.

"You already have me," she whispers.

"What? What do you mean?"

"You already have me, Isabel. I've watched you for years, watched you grow as a person, watched you become you. I've told you uncountable times how much I admire you. Do you think you're the only person who needs someone constant, someone dependable, someone who won't cut and run?"

I feel her take a breath and sigh it out against my cheek. I'm silent, scarcely daring to breathe, scarcely believing my ears.

"I've been with lots of guys, Bella," she sighs. "Some girls too. But I never had the connection with them that I feel with you. I go through life missing you and living for the next time I get to be with you. You're the constant in my life. You're my safe port in a storm."

As if to emphasise her words, a particularly violent gust rocks Indigo. Emma waits for the noise and motion to die down, and then half-raises herself so that she can look at me.

"You're always the first person I want to tell anything, when I'm able to tell it. You're always the first person whose advice I want when I want it. You're the one I think about when I'm alone. You're the one I think about when I smile. I've felt you watching me all weekend. I know you want me. I know how much you struggle with the idea. I've never struggled with it. Fuck society, and fuck common sense. I've always known what I wanted."

She takes a deep breath. "I've always known it was you."

My heart thuds painfully in my chest.

"So I guess what I'm trying to tell you, in my usual long-winded way, is that I'm yours if you want me."

"Please don't toy with me," I whisper.

"I'm not. I'm deadly serious. I want you, Bella. I need you like I need the ocean."

She lowers her head, resting it on my shoulder.

"I love you," she whispers.

"Emma..." I breathe, moved almost beyond words.

"Don't you dare try to deny anything I just said."

"I couldn't. It's the same for me. You just need to understand that... if you leave me, I'll shrivel up. I'll die. There'll be nothing left but a shell. I will never get over it if I lose you."

She raises herself again. Her gaze is intent and serious in the half-light.

"Promise me you'll never leave me," I beg.

She leans in and silences me with a kiss.

--

I wander then, lost in the sensation of her lips on mine, the way she holds me against her, softly cupping my head, softly stroking me. Slowly, my awareness of her body grows. I can feel the hard curve of her belly pressed against my side, and the firm, warm swell of her right breast against my left. I can feel the hard nub of her erect nipple pressing into me. I can feel each breath she draws as if it's my own.

Then Emma breaks off, and I moan a little in disappointment. She wraps her arm around me and pulls herself hard in against me, head pillowed on my shoulder again.

"Am I forgiven for making a fool of myself?" I ask.

"You didn't act foolishly in my book," she answers quietly. "Just had a modicum of wisdom and reserve that isn't necessary anymore, Bella. Now it's in the open, and neither of us need to pretend anymore."

I roll over towards her and shift her head so it's pillowed on my arm. She watches me intently, a small half-smile threatening to appear. I raise my right hand to her cheek and cup it, then trail my finger down her neck and down across her shoulder blade, snagging slightly in the fabric of her shirt. I feel her shiver slightly, and she wriggles in tighter against me.

The scent of her is intoxicating, and I close my eyes so I can better enjoy it. I trail my fingers further, till I cup the small of her back. I pull her against me, enjoying the feel of her hip against mine. I open my eyes again and meet her amused gaze.

"Do you want me?" she asks.

"Yes," I breathe.

"How much do you want me?"

"More than wind, more than water."

"Then take me," she says, as she curls an arm around me and pulls herself against me.

She kisses me, demanding, hot, forcing herself on me, and I moan as I feel the hard nub of her nipple brush against me. I clench my hand, pulling her hip hard against me, and she responds by driving her thigh between mine, then raising it hard against my mons. The ache builds and I arch against her, grinding myself against the warmth of her leg. I feel her shift slightly against me, her hand crawling its way up along my ribcage. I shudder as she reaches my right breast. Emma strokes her fingers languidly up and down its underside, all the while increasing the pressure of her leg against my pussy. I feel chills crawling down my arms and flanks, and I arch my back further, forcing myself against her.

She breaks our kiss, gasps for air, and starts to nuzzle down along my jawline. Her hand cups me, and I groan as I feel her fingertips on my nipple. She kisses slowly down under my chin, along the curve of my throat, to my collarbone, but then, suddenly, she rolls clear of me, and almost before I'm aware of what she's doing she yanks the hem of my top up, freeing my breasts for her.

I exhale sharply, and meet her gaze - dark in the half-light of the cabin. We know we're crossing a line, but I don't care, and I guess she doesn't either, because she dips her head and I feel her hot breath caress me as her hotter tongue and lips meet with my right breast.

Time seems to slow for me. The sensation of her mouth on me drowns everything else out... even, briefly, the hot consuming need between my legs.

I gradually become aware that I'm moaning. My fingers are knotted in her hair, pulling her hard down against me as she sucks and teases my aching breasts. I grind my crotch against the taut muscles of her thigh, panting. I can feel sweat droplets starting to bead on my skin.

Emma breaks free of me again and rises to her knees, cursing as she bangs her head on the low cabin ceiling. She bends slightly forward and quickly strips out of her tee shirt. Like me, she's bra-less, and I have a brief, teasing glimpse of her glorious breasts before she forces herself down on me, grinding both them and her belly against mine. Her lips are hot on mine, and my skin feels like it is burning everywhere she touches me. I writhe, helpless, pinned by her body and by my desire for her.

She once more begins to kiss down my cheek and throat, nibbling gently along the way. I dig my nails into her shoulder and am rewarded with a hiss of indrawn breath and a bite on the skin below my neck. I moan, bucking against her, frustrated almost out of my mind by the feel of her body against me.

"Emma," I whisper, begging.

She pauses. "Yes?"

"Help me out of my pants, please."

She removes her thigh, and I fumble at the button of my shorts. She lifts herself so that she can watch as I wriggle my hips free, then she turns to face me again and blesses me with a smile. Again, she lowers her head and kisses me hard... and I feel her fingers trailing down over my belly in the direction of my crotch.

"Em," I whimper, snatching a breath.

Her fingertips reach the waistband of my panties... and slip under.

I can't help myself, my back arches and I part my legs for her. I feel her tongue and lips on my earlobe, and her fingertip slipping down between my labia to the hood of my clitoris. I moan, and Emma groans in response as she grinds herself against me.

"You're soaked," she observes.

My body is all that can answer her; my stomach muscles clench spasmodically as she teases the tip of her finger over my clit and down to my soaking entrance. Almost involuntarily I start to buck against her, feeling her fingertip penetrate me. I hear her chuckle deep in her throat, feel her tease her finger back slightly.

"No... please, don't," I beg her, breathless, and she relents, slipping her finger down along my slit once more until I can feel it slipping in and out of me in time with the spasmodic movement of my pelvis.

I raise my free hand to start squeezing and rubbing my breasts and nipples. I can feel my pulse racing thunderously, and the sheets are sticking to my sweat-slicked back. "Take... me..." I whimper, and Emma answers by biting down hard, pressing in against me and driving her fingers deep into my aching vagina. I cry out, unintelligible, arching, clawing at myself. Em drives her fingers deep and hard, in and out of me, spreading me over her slender fingers.

I can feel, distantly through the haze of lust, the knuckles of her hand touching my inner lips with every thrust. She is grinding herself along me in time, dominating me, fucking me with a ferocity that I've never ever experienced before. My heart hammers, my legs shake, and through it all I am almost amused to hear that I'm moaning low, animalistic noises in the back of my throat as she takes me and makes me hers.

I plateau quickly, and Em senses it. She takes brisk, perverse delight in holding me there, just short of release, until I manage a croaking "Em...." Then she kisses me hard, and the feel and taste of her is all I need to send me, crashing and crying out, through a titanic orgasm that, eventually, leaves me curled up into a ball against her.

Aftershock follows aftershock as Emma brutalises me still further by continuing the deep, thrusting exploration of my body with her slick fingers, leaving me breathless, unable and unwilling to escape.

Slowly, though, she gentles; everything gradually subsides and I come back to myself. Em's fingers trail slowly over my stomach, and her head is once more pillowed on my shoulder. My chest heaves from my ragged gasps and I can distantly feel that she is panting from her own exertion.

I shudder again, a whole-body spasm that feels like it ties me in knots. I moan. My vagina and clit are throbbing, and I can feel how wet I am. My body tells me I need more of this. I need more of Emma.

"Oh god," I whimper when I can.

Emma snorts back some laughter. "Liked that, did you?"

I flop my head over so I can meet her gaze.

"Best... orgasm... ever..." I manage. "God, Emma, I needed that so badly."

"You looked and sounded like you were enjoying yourself," she answers, pressing herself against me. I can feel the heat of her against my skin, the slowly softening breath she exhales into the crook of my neck as she gets her wind back. I can smell the hot musk of sex on her, and gently but firmly I push her over onto her back. I take advantage of the time now to just admire her: the flawless pale skin, the beautiful orbs of her breasts with their rock-hard nipples standing erect, the goosebumps that appear on her shoulders when my admiring sigh curls over her skin.

"I want you," I whisper.

"I'm yours," she says again, reaching up to tangle her fingers in my wild hair, writhing slightly under my gaze.

"Can I... touch you?" I ask hesitantly.

"Isabel," she answers with a throaty chuckle, "you can do what you want to me. And I promise that I'll love every instant of it."

I take that as consent, and roll onto my side. I lever myself up onto my left arm, then slowly dip my mouth to her perfect right breast. Her scent fills my mind as I gently touch the tip of my tongue to her areola. I take her nipple in my mouth and am rewarded with her shuddering breath as she feels the heat of my tongue on her. She arches her back slightly as I trail a fingertip around her left breast, and I feel her goosebumps against my skin.

"Oh god, Bella, that's nice," she moans.

Emboldened, I am more forceful. I raise myself off the bed, letting my midriff rest against her, nibbling with teeth and lips on and around her breasts, trying to give her a modicum of the pleasure she just brought me.

But then, I decide, I need more. I lift myself off her, and she gives a disappointed "No, come back..." as she feels me shifting. But her disappointment turns into a low, shivery whimper as I lower my hands to her waist. Quickly, wantonly, I undo her buttons and pull her pants loose. I free myself from my own (still bunched, tangled around my ankles) and then turn my attention back to her. Emma's eyes are slitted, but I can feel her watching me as I slip my fingers down under the waistband of her thong and slowly slide it down over her hips. She lifts herself slightly so I can free her, and I cast them aside.

Her scent rises from her sex, hot, dark and musky. I can barely see the gap, hidden in the shadows between her inner thighs, but I can smell the heat of it. I have no doubt that she needs me.

"Scoot up," I say quietly, meeting her eyes briefly. She moves to the top of the bed, and I move down. I gently part her legs, then clamber in between them. I get my first real look at her.

Em's breasts form small, perfect globes, sitting high on her ribcage. Her ribs, just barely defined against her skin, frame the beautifully-defined stomach which leads naturally down to her gently rounded mons with small, pert lips. The narrow strip of short, black hair looks like an exclamation mark, punctuating the unbelievable body she is gifted with. I almost feel scared to touch it, to touch her.

But touch her I do. Gently at first, caressing along the line of her slit, and then, as she gasps, parting her lips slowly so I can see her clit and her entrance. She's soaked and engorged and obviously desperate for release. I dip down towards her, supporting myself on my forearms, and touch my tongue to her. She jerks, legs twitching, gasping, and I respond by slowly starting to lick on and around her clit. She moans then, a long, low sound, and I feel the ache within me sharpen again.

Gradually, I am able to settle into a rhythm, and I feel her pulse starting to race. Emma lets out little breathy "oh" sounds in time with my tongue, and I grin to myself, taking pleasure in my power and in the fact that I can pleasure her like this. I pause, lick my index finger, and slowly start to work it into her as I continue to caress her with my tongue.

"Bellaaaa," she moans as I slip into her.

I withdraw, then thrust my finger into her again, finding the rough pad just inside the front wall of her entrance. I love pressure on my own, and from the way her muscles tense I guess she's the same. She starts to gasp and writhe hard, and I step up the tempo of my licking and crook my finger so that it presses harder on her vaginal wall in response. I take delight in the wet, sticky sounds she makes with each movement. My own pussy throbs in sympathy, and if I had more energy I'd play with myself too. Right now, though, this is perfect; tonguing my sister and listening to her gasping for breath is all I need.

"Don't stop... don't stop Bella... god don't you fucking dare stop," Emma hisses.

As if I could. Her taste is intoxicating; the gentle caress of her inner lips against my tongue is addictive. Her stomach muscles are convulsing in time with my licking, and I can feel the hard nub of her engorged clit swelling. I feel her thighs quivering now, and the desperate panting of each breath she draws just makes me want to pleasure her more.

"Bella," she whimpers. "Bella, I'm going to come."

I take her clit in my mouth then, rolling and sucking it hard between my lips. Em's thighs clamp down on me, and her entire body convulses up and away from the mattress. I feel her stop breathing, stop moving, and I snatch a glance. Her face is frozen, slack jawed, eyes screwed closed. Then, I feel it hit her.

She lets out a long, quivering cry, and I feel her pussy lips and entrance convulsing against my mouth and chin. I don't release her, I brutalise her, keeping her there, holding her for what feels like an eternity before she suddenly convulses. She spasmodically flails at me, manages to snag my hair, and pulls me free from her soaked sex, up and over her body as she falls back onto the bed, till I'm lying on top of her, hard on her still-shivering belly, between her thighs like a man, with her kissing her own wetness off my lips.

I see tear tracks glittering on her cheeks, and I force my right arm under her, holding her and crushing her against me as her heart rate slows and she regains control of herself.

We lie there, unmoving, her beneath me, each of us briefly silent with our thoughts. Then Emma pushes me over to one side, and in the same movement rolls hard against me, tucking her head into my neck. It's natural for me to wrap an arm around her, to hold her against me, to calm her.

Her boobs feel awesome against me, and I just want more of it, more of her, more of my Em.

--

"You ok?" I ask, after a while.

"Better than I've ever been," comes her muffled answer. "That was sublime. Where did you learn to do that?"

"I'm a lesbo, dahling," I whisper. "Good tongue skills are a prerequisite."

I feel her shaking with giggles. "You always were a cunning linguist, Bella."

I groan at the terrible pun and slap the small of her back as retribution. She squirms, burrowing harder against me. We listen to the wind howling outside, and I am very grateful to be below decks, safe in port.

"God, I'm glad I'm in here with you," Em says.

I smile to myself. "I was just thinking the exact same thing."

Em drags the rumpled blanket over us, kisses me, and then wriggles around so that I'm spooning her. She adjusts my arm so that it lies just beneath the underside of her breasts, and reaches back to cup my hip and pull me against her. I tuck my face into the nape of her neck and just hold her, feeling her warm bum against my thighs, listening to her breathing, smelling the scent of afterglow on her skin.

onehitwanda
onehitwanda
4,617 Followers