Navigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onehitwanda
onehitwanda
4,626 Followers

"Can I have some more of that in a bit?" she whispers, quietly.

I laugh at that, and squeeze her against me. "Only if I get some too. God, Emma, I've never been fucked like that. It was sublime."

"Mm... ditto. I feel like I've been turned inside out three times," she answers, pressing back against me. "So... was that how you thought it would be?"

"Better. Better than every fantasy I've ever had about you in the whole history of forever."

I feel her chuckle. "And how often have I been a fantasy of yours, Bella?"

"On average? Twice a night at least."

"Bella, you perve."

I close my eyes and crawl in closer to her. "I can't help it, Em. I can't help that I want you."

"I'm not complaining, you know..." she mumbles softly.

"Good," I whisper, kissing her neck. She rewards me with a small happy sigh, which morphs into a protesting whine as I shift slightly.

"Don't go," she whimpers.

"I'm not going anywhere, just getting comfortable."

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart," I whisper.

"Good. I like being held like this," she says, snuggling down again. "It makes me feel so warm and fluffy. It's delicious. You can't go anywhere."

I snort at that, and tighten my arm around her, holding her against me. As we lie there, rocking along with Indigo in the swell of the storm, I hold my sister's warm body against me, listening to the quiet breaths she draws as she slowly dozes off again in my arms. The sounds of the waves slapping on the hull merge with the gentle sound Em makes, and the rest of the world fades into the background as contentment draws her soft, enfolding blanket over me.

Slowly, I realise that the continuous grey ache in my heart is silenced; for the first time that I can recall I feel at peace -- like I belong somewhere; that someone wants me, someone depends on me.

It's a strange feeling, almost frightening, and I feel a fierce, strong upwelling of emotion for this precious, special girl who's given herself utterly to me.

"I love you, Emma Charlotte Richards," I breathe into her neck.

"I love you too, Isabel Jane Richards," comes her almost inaudible reply.

I'm still smiling as sleep carries me away into dream.

onehitwanda
onehitwanda
4,626 Followers