Navy Nurse Ch. 02

Story Info
Diana's one night stand goes awry.
7k words
4.5
6.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During her high school years, Diana was an outstanding student who achieved excellent grades throughout her studies. She had applied and was accepted to the Navy's Reserve Officer Corps (ROTC) program as she pursued a BSN degree (Bachelor of Science in Nursing). The program meant she was entitled to a fully-funded tuition scholarship, plus a textbook allowance, as well as a stipend for living expenses.

Upon graduation, she would become an Officer in the Navy Nursing Corps. The absolute certainty of a professional future was the most attractive feature influencing Diana's choice for her college ambitions.

Part of the program required her to complete two, four-week training sessions, conducted in the summer, either at Norfolk VA or San Diego CA. Usually these are conducted between freshman and junior years, and between sophomore and junior years, or between junior and senior years. At her request, and considering her excellent credentials, she was allowed to take her first training session in the summer before her freshman year. When she left for Norfolk, she forgot to take her birth control pills with her. When she got back, she neglected to resume taking them as the excitement of entering university occupied her mind.

Since she had all her college expenses paid for her, there was no financial burden to her parents. Mind you, they were well off and prepared to finance her education expenses, as they did not wish any of their daughters to start their adult life in debt via student loans. That being the case, it was easy for Diana to finagle her parents to obtain a brand new car, compact GM SUV, for her to start her freshman year at the School of Nursing, University of Michigan.

Diana was not from a poor family; both of her parents were well paid attorneys. Her father was a partner of one of the more prestigious law firms in Detroit, and her mother was one of the corporate lawyers for General Motors (GM). Nevertheless, she was frugal by nature. She did not relish the expense of moving to Ann Arbor, especially since it was only about an hour's drive from her parents' house. For Diana, there was no anathema to living with her parents, since she had as much privacy as she would wish. Considering her parents' very active professional life, she seldom saw them during the weekdays, so it was a no brainer as far as she was concerned to opt to commute to the school.

She had determined that her non-academic goal for her freshman year was to lose her virginity once and for all, by engaging in heterosexual intercourse. Alas, it was not to be for various reasons. Her top priority was to achieve good grades to ensure that she maintained her ROTC scholarship in good standing.

The academic course load of the Nursing school was intense and occupied a great chunk of her time. Also, for her ROTC obligations, she had to take a weekly drill instruction and a Navy orientated course. She found the workload not only demanding, but also interesting, which tended to tamp down her active libido.

The University of Michigan tended, in the main, to espouse mostly liberal values, as reflected by the attitudes borne both by the majority of students and faculty. An anti-military atmosphere was part and parcel of such political sentiments. It did not help in establishing friends and acquaintances that she was the sole ROTC student in her class year at the school of nursing. The total number of all ROTC students represented a tiny fraction of the entire student body at UM. Since Diana commuted to school from her parents' home, it gave her less opportunity to form an acquaintanceship with other students. It was no wonder that she did not make even one relatively close friend during her freshman year.

Things drastically changed in her sophomore year, as Diana struck up a friendship with her partner in one of her lab classes. Her name was Makayla Brown, and she was a strikingly good looking Afro American woman. She was tall like Diana, at five feet ten inches, and she weighed about one hundred and ninety pounds. Overweight true, but on her, she looked sensationally voluptuous. She always was the center of attention in whatever gathering she found herself. Diana was aware of Makayla's existence during their mutual freshman year, but it wasn't during their sophomore year when they became more intimately acquainted.

In the first week of the semester, their interaction with each other was confined to school work and incidental matters. Being astonishingly parsimonious, considering that she was more comfortably well off than most of her fellow students, Diana invariably packed a lunch. One day, during the second week, she had forgotten to bring her lunch, and so was forced to eat at a dining hall at the school, if she did not want to starve herself. As the last class that ended before noon was the lab class, she asked Makayla if she would like to join her for lunch. The latter accepted, and the two of them repaired to the nearest dining hall on campus.

Their lunch turned out to be a mutually interesting meeting, as they got to know each other better personally. Makayla had grown up in a fairly safe neighborhood in Detroit, with a single mother and three other half-siblings. Her mother had a clerical job in the city government, and as a result, Makayla experienced a modest but adequate upbringing. Although her mother was relatively promiscuous, as evidenced by the fact that each of her sibs had different fathers, nevertheless she insisted that all of her children would take their education seriously. As a result, Makayla, who was the oldest, attended a demanding charter school for her elementary school education, and a private Catholic high school for her secondary school education.

Makayla proudly exclaimed, "With my mother's encouragement, I studied fucking hard to make sure I got fucking good grades. And I did get great fucking grades, so I didn't need no fucking affirmative action bullshit to get into U of M, and this school so I could make something of myself."

Diana asked, "How can you be sure that affirmative action played no part in your acceptance at U of M?"

"Because in my application, where it asks for 'race', I marked the 'do not want to say' box."

"Still, your first name probably gave you away that you're black."

"Fuck that! I know I got better marks than most of the bitches in our class."

"Oh? And how do you know that?"

"Cause I fucking asked. So what was your GPA in high school?"

Diana told her, and her grade was, apparently, higher.

Makayla harrumphed in response and said, "Well, you're one of the fucking few that have bested me. Still as I say, my GPA was high enough that I'd get in, affirmative action or not, and that's my story, and I'm fucking sticking to it. As you can tell it pisses me off, for everyone to assume because I'm black I couldn't have achieved what I've achieved if it wasn't for fucking affirmative action."

Makayla was an ultimately urbane woman, with an excellent command of the language, augmented by an extensive vocabulary. She also could do 'ghetto talk', however, as she termed it, as evidenced by her frequent use of 'f' bombs in everyday conversation. In any case, Makayla and Diana hit it off, and they started sharing lunch weekly after their lab class.

As they became familiar with each other, their conversation became more personal. Eventually, the subject turned around to sex. Makayla made it clear that school work was most important to her, and she was determined to become the best damn nurse that she could be. Still, she confessed that she was very sexual. At the moment, she had three steady fuck buddies she could depend on to service her at least twice a week. Her prize bull was Keshaun Hill, who was a starting offensive lineman for the Wolverines, the U of M's Big Ten football team.

As Makayla described him, "Keshaun is a fucking mountain of a man. He is big: six feet four inches tall and weighing three hundred fucking pounds. Beside him, I feel like a tiny dainty little thing, light as a feather. Imagine me, a fucking petite female! Ah but his wonderful fucking huge cock! That is something to truly behold!"

For her part, Diana averred that she was certainly just as sexual, but admitted that with her school work, she hadn't got around to hooking up with a boyfriend. Of course, she didn't dare mention that she was still technically a virgin, not having had a male penis penetrate her vagina. She felt that she really wasn't a sexual virgin, considering her dalliance with her sister, as well as some truly erotic and elaborate masturbation scenes she had indulged in. Even though she had no actual experience yet in heterosexual intercourse, Diana nevertheless felt a kindred bond with Makayla. She had a suspicion that continued friendship with the black student nurse would inevitably translate into the loss of her virginity.

On the first Friday in November, Diana, as was her custom for late Friday afternoons, was at the science library for some few hours studying. She was about to call it a day and head for her home at Grosse Pointe Farms. Through their friendship, Makayla Brown knew where to find her lab partner at about 6:00 PM on a Friday. In any case, she texted Diana not to leave until she showed up.

As soon as Makayla located Diana, she asked: "You haven't had dinner yet, I presume?"

"No, I was just about to head for home to eat and watch some television, as my school work is up to date."

"Oh, so fucking boring. How would you like to go out and have dinner with me at the Chop House, my treat?"

Diana was receptive to the idea but was worried about the expense. She replied: "Sure, I'd love to, but I heard that's a pricey restaurant, so I can pay my way."

"Not to worry, Diana! This will cost me fuck all except for the tip, and we can go halves on that. Keshaun was given a onetime Chop House gift certificate by the coaches for his outstanding play last Saturday. The certificate is valid only for a onetime visit with a maximum amount set at $250 and expires today. Tip is not included as otherwise, everyone would tip the balance to max out the value of the certificate, but drinks are included.

"Apparently this is a promotional deal the restaurant has with the football team, as it provides three such gift certificates each week during the football season. The coaches divvy out these gift cards each week at their own discretion, and this was the first time Keshaun got one this season."

"But wouldn't Keshaun want to use this certificate?"

"He did want to, and we had a date set for the two of us for tonight. However, this afternoon during the light pre-game practice, he just got word that his mother was suddenly taken gravely ill, and was admitted to Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. Naturally, he was in no mood for a date as he planned to see his mother in the hospital. So he gave me the gift card to use, so long as I don't ask another fucking dude to accompany me for the dinner. As he put it, he sure as hell would not want another guy to benefit from his largess. So I assured him I would ask you to be my date, and he had no objection."

"As I said, I'd love to go with you, but you know I live with my parents in Grosse Pointe Farms. It would take me an hour to get there to change and get ready."

"Don't be fucking silly, Diana. You always dress well for school, unlike most of the other student nurses. Look, I'm not going to change either, so we are compatible. However, we can go to my apartment and freshen up. We even have time for a shower since our reservation is set for 7:30 PM."

The two of them got to the restaurant at the appropriate time and were seated immediately because of their reservation. They shared a seafood platter for an appetizer plus the French onion soup. They each had an eight-ounce filet mignon. Along with their sides and drinks, which included a bottle of wine, their tab came pretty close to the $250 maximum value, and so they elected each to leave a twenty-five dollar tip. Their dinner was delightful, as the conversation was spirited.

Unlike most women, when eating out in public, they consumed their meal with gusto. Makayla, as typical of most plus size black women, had no issue with her weight, and thus, was not afraid to appease her hearty appetite. As for Diana, her metabolism was great, and being very athletically inclined, she did not need to diet to stay under the Navy's maximum allowable weight standards.

When they were ready to leave, Makayla invited, "Why don't we go to a nearby bar. We'll have to buy our own drinks when we get there, but after that, I'll bet we can get some guys to buy us drinks for the rest of the evening. Not that it might be a long evening, as we might get lucky and score a genuine stud. What do you say?"

Diana was a moderate drinker, having not yet attained the legal age for drinking. However, she was in appearance mature enough so that generally she was not usually asked to produce age identification when drinking in public. Nevertheless, she was tipsy enough from their dinner libations, that she was emboldened to accept Makayla's suggestion. The hint of a possible sexual happening was most welcome to her, so she promptly answered, "Certainly I'm down for it."

Diana would have loved to have added, that she would be looking forward to finally ridding herself of her virginity. Of course she refrained, as she would be certain Makayla would laugh at her and probably even cancel going to the bar. In any case, she was giddy from thinking that this was the night she would truly become a woman. Given the fact that when she awoke that day expecting a routine mundane school day, the opportunity to possibly have sex seemed like a heavenly blessing.

The tavern they went to was a typical singles bar, with a live band and a dancing area. They were able to purloin a table for themselves, and Makayla ordered a rum and coke, while Diana settled on a screwdriver. As Makayla had predicted, two black gentlemen approached their table shortly, even before they received their drinks, and asked if they could buy them a drink and join them. Since they offered to buy drinks, how could the girls refuse?

The girls were to learn that the two black studs were casual friends who just happened to sit next to each other at the bar when the girls entered the establishment. Having spotted them, the two men agreed between themselves to approach the table together, with each of them choosing which they would pay attention to. Otis Rainey was the name of the stud who glommed onto Diana. He turned out to be a grad student in political science and had an assistant teaching assignment while pursuing his doctorate.

Upon learning that Diana was an ROTC scholarship student in nursing, he asked, "Do you get any grief on campus for being in the military already? In fact, given the pervasive anti-military bias at this school, I'm surprised to learn there even is an ROTC program available at this school."

Diana replied, "Actually U of M and Eastern Michigan are the only universities in Michigan where ROTC programs are available, and U of M is the only one with an ROTC program in nursing. As for grief, I do get some, but I just shrug it off. If pressed, I reply, 'Don't you think the United States needs a military? Does 9/11 mean nothing to you?' That usually shuts them up."

Soon thereafter, Makayla, who had been dancing with her designated partner, whose full name Diana had forgotten, returned to the table to fetch her coat and purse. She summarily announced, "Vince and I are blowing this pop stand. Don't worry, Diana. I've got a ride. I'll see you at school. Ta! Ta!"

As Makayla departed with her acquired escort, Otis asked, "Weren't the two of you girls together?"

Diana replied laconically, "I've my own car."

At this point, sitting alone with Diana, visions of mistletoe and reindeer were floating through Otis's mind. Since Diana did not depart with Makayla, he became certain that he was going to score. This was totally unexpected when he entered the bar. He had been actually living with a black woman, Crystal Overton, for the past four years. Crystal was employed by the University of Michigan Police Department (UMPD) and was its chief public relations officer. She was away for the weekend attending her sisters' wedding in Chicago. Otis did not accompany her as the wedding was scheduled on short notice, and in any case, he had a heavy-duty assignment in his main grad course, which was due the following Tuesday. He had explained to Crystal that he could not afford to take time off, considering the importance that this work weighed towards fulfilling his academic requirements for his forthcoming graduate degree.

All this information he did not relay to Diana in case it might have hindered his seduction efforts. Had he been privy to Diana's mindset of being eager for sex to come what may, he wouldn't have needed to be so apprehensive. In any case he had only cheated on his girlfriend a couple of times over the past four years. He knew he had a good thing going with this campus police officer, so he did not want to jeopardize the relationship. To his mind he had been as faithful as could be expected. In this regard he had entered the bar innocently enough, simply to have a drink to relax after a particularly stressful day with the demands of his graduate duties, and preparing for the monitoring assignment the very next day.

Upon entering the tavern, he had sat down at the bar next to an acquaintance he knew casually, and struck up a conversation. When Makayla and Diana entered the establishment, both of them took immediate notice. The friend suggested they act in concert to see if these girls would allow them to sit at their table. Normally Otis would have been inclined to refuse, but since he had never bedded a white girl, he was interested. Before they approached the girls, Otis made it a condition that he was going to concentrate on Diana. His friend had no problem with that since he was attracted to Makayla, and as a matter of fact, would have hit on her exclusively.

Everyone at the table was content with the pairing. Makayla did seem to especially favor Vince, as she was dancing with him for quite some time, eschewing prolonged conversation. So it was not a shock to the others when Makayla and Vince departed prematurely. As for Diana, given her desires, she was not fastidious as any cock would do. She was pleased, though with Otis, as he certainly struck her as a most interesting and serious type of man, who she would normally be attracted to. Thus, as the evening progressed, she became more loquacious, and was flirting but ever so subtly and coyly.

Otis was picking up the signals and decided to force the issue more out in the open. So he asked, "Diana, have you been, or were you uncomfortable in being the only white person in our group of four?"

"Not particularly. Makayla happens to be my best friend at school, but that's most likely because we are lab partners this semester. It has nothing to do with the fact that she's black and I'm white. We just get along without reference to race. Being with you, and that you're black, is just happenstance."

"Then you're not particularly choosy with the race of the man that might attract you?"

"If a black man pays attention to me and is flattering to me, I would be pleased. Just like if a white man pays attention to me and is flattering to me, I would be pleased."

"So, you're not strictly speaking a coalburner?"

"A coalburner? What the hell is that?"

"A coalburner is a white girl who dates black men exclusively. It particularly applies to a snooty white girl, who is spoiled rotten, and rebels against her wealthy or middle-class parents, because of imagined affront or slights having at sometime occurred in their short lives. This rebellion manifests itself by dating the most outrageously repulsive black man the coalburner could dig up, which would be sure to offend her parents to no end. Pun was intended by the way."

12