Navy Nurse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana laughed heartedly, as she replied, "I'm not spoiled rotten as my parents' adoring doting is confined to my two sisters, who are far prettier than me."

Otis interrupted. "You say you have two sisters that are far prettier than you? How can that be? They must be super gorgeous indeed, judging by how beautiful you are."

"Very kind of you to say so, but believe me, my sisters are indeed gorgeous, especially compared to me. You would soon forget about me, should you meet either one of my sisters, who incidentally, are both older than me."

'God, that is hard to believe. I'm sure I wouldn't forget you as easily as that implies."

"Well anyway, getting back to this coal burning business, although my parents are relatively wealthy, I have no affront or slight to complain of. I guess I'm just not in a rebellious mood. Mind you; I did vote for Romney last year in my first election ever. Both my parents are lifelong Democrats."

In a teasing fashion, Otis asked, "You're not racist, are you? You did not vote for Obama because you did not want a black President?"

"Hah! Who's the racist now? Voting for Obama or voting against him solely because he's black is racist in of itself. I just happened to believe in conservative values as embraced by the Republican Party. I guess, though, that explains my lack of friends on campus, as the vast majority of students and faculty are definitely Democrats and/or liberal."

Otis replied with some emotion, "Oh yes, I can relate to that. I'm almost a closet Republican, belonging to the campus Republicans at the university. I do get a lot of grief from my colleagues. I understand only six percent of black voters voted for Romney. So I'm in a tiny minority in a small minority of the total population of the United States."

"Bravo for you, Otis! I'm always impressed with anyone who marches to the beat of a different drummer. Conformity depresses me."

As Otis guffawed at her last remark, Diana became more emboldened. There was no doubt the effects of the alcohol she had consumed had loosened her inhibitions, but also she was prompted by her overwhelming desires. Having been thoroughly entertained by his presence, the need to have sex with Otis became paramount in her mind.

Accordingly, she now said, "This conversation is getting far too heavy for ordinary barroom chit chat. So, back to this coal burning business again. I do believe we have established that I'm not a coalburner. I don't want you because you're a black man. I want you because you're a man who has seduced me. I am seduced, by the way, in case you haven't noticed. Now I do live with my parents, but that is not the problem as I do have privacy, with the luxury of entertaining anyone in my room without interference. The problem is that I live in Grosse Pointe Farms more than an hour away. I do not relish waiting. I'm aroused, and I need solace now. You do have a bed somewhere near here, don't you?"

Otis was taken aback by this sudden out of blue direct sexual proposition on the part of Diana. That is not to say that he was disinclined to take advantage. He replied, "Yes, I do live very close by. So close that I've walked here. Now, since you say you have a vehicle, perhaps we can drive there together."

"Sure thing, big boy! Since you know the way here are my keys. Why don't you drive."

When they got to Diana's SUV, Otis was impressed as he said, "Wow, that's some vehicle. I can tell it's fully loaded with luxury features. Your parents must be wealthy, indeed."

Diana pointed out, "My mother is a GM executive, so with her employee discounts, this vehicle is just a hiccup as an expense to my parents' income. My sister, Barbara, works for the Ford Motor Co, so naturally, she drives a Ford SUV."

Otis replied, "Oh, wow! Your family is certainly fixed for cars."

As Otis was about to start the vehicle, Diana stopped him as she reached over and planted a kiss on his lips. The kiss started merely as a momentary, closed lips on closed lips only, kiss. At least that was Diana's initial intention. At her now age of nineteen years, not only was she a virgin, but this was also the occasion of her very first serious kiss with someone of the male persuasion. Her brain overpowered her senses and demanded that she make the most of the moment. Consequently, she opened her lips and pushed her tongue forward, fully into Otis's mouth. The sensation was pure bliss! She moaned as the pleasure sensations of the kiss spread throughout her body in ever expanding concentric circle waves, emanating from her lips.

Otis, for his part, was responding in an almost equal fervor. He was at first caught off guard by Diana's initiation of the kiss, but he was soon captivated by her passion. He was surprised to discern that he had developed a serviceable erection as a result. He now knew without a shadow of a doubt that Diana was a hot number, and he was thanking his lucky stars that he had on the spur of the moment decided to go to the bar. In his mind, he knew that this would only be a one night stand considering his relationship with Crystal. Still he had the notion that this would be a one night stand that would not be forgettable. As it turned out, his conjecture proved to be accurate, but not in the manner he had expected.

When they mutually broke off the kiss, Diana gushed, "Oh wow! That was lovely! Simply heavenly! I want more!"

Otis replied, "Oh, there will be more Diana. But you don't want to stay here and just keep making out?"

"Oh no! I want more than just making out. So sure, let's get to your apartment. I can't wait to continue what we've started."

Accordingly, Otis started the SUV and pulled out of the parking lot of the bar. As they were driving to his place, Diana surreptitiously grabbed hold of his cock while it was still confined in his trousers. She was stroking along the length of his phallus, so it took the strongest measure of self-control for Otis to concentrate on driving the SUV safely.

Diana, merrily enjoying her handy work, said in a sexy, breathless way, "You know Otis, that kiss was just delicious. In fact, it reminded me of a song that my grandmother had in her record collection, which she would especially play for me whenever I visited her. It's called 'Kisses Sweeter Than Wine' and was sung by Jimmie Rodgers. I just love that song."

Then in a surprisingly good singing voice, Diana began to sing the song, having parodied the actual lyrics,

"When I was a young girl and never been kissed

I got to thinkin' it over, how much I had missed

So I got me a stud, and I kissed him and then, and then

Oh, lordy, well I kissed him again

Because he had kisses sweeter than wine

He had, mmm, mmm, kisses sweeter than wine."

She interrupted her singing to say, "The second verse I've made up in anticipation of what's going to happen."

She continued singing,

"Well I asked him to fuck me and to be my sweet lover

I told him we'd be so happy for the rest of the night

I begged, and I pleaded like a natural woman

And then, whoops oh lordy, well he gave me his cock

Because he had a cock so fine for me

He had, mmm, mmm, a cock so fine for me."

Diana stopped singing at this point as they had arrived at his residence. Otis was bedazzled by her singing and her seeming insouciance at the start of what he expected to be a truly hot session of love making.

"Well, I sure do hope my cock will be as delightful as you seem to expect," he said.

"Oh, I'm not worried. I understand you black studs are reputed to be well hung. I'm sure I won't be disappointed as just by the feel of you, it seems as if that reputation is not a lie."

One could not fault Otis Rainey for believing that Diana was hot, a sophisticated, fully sexually active young woman. Her comportment throughout the time at the bar, including her actions in the SUV, reinforced that notion. Particularly, her brazen flirtation, leaving no doubt of her desire to have sex, could not be conceived as typical behavior of a demure chaste female with little or no experience in sexual activity. Otis, therefore, would have truly been shocked to learn that this night with him was, in fact, her very first foray into heterosexual activity.

Of course, in reality, there is a world of difference between a girl of, say, age of thirteen years, losing her virginity, as opposed to a woman finally losing her virginity at nineteen years of age. In the former case, a girl, even though perhaps cognizant of the mechanics of sexual intercourse, would not have had the maturity to grasp fully all the ins and outs of the emotional impact involved in the sex act. So understandably, she would be apprehensive and, in turn somewhat reticent in attitude and how she would conduct herself.

In the case of Diana, ever since her first menses, she was absolutely aware of the mechanics of sexual intercourse. Fostered by the interaction with her older sisters, she became well aware of the pleasures and emotions she could expect in sex. Also, her close friends, all of whom were not virgins upon graduation from high school, further fueled her knowledge of sex and what to expect. Holding her back, though, from serious engagements with the opposite sex was the hypothesis that she was not attractive; a notion she belatedly realized was bogus, and only plausible when comparing herself to her beautiful sisters.

Paradoxically, it wasn't until the lesbian sex, which she had engaged in with her sister Barbara, that Diana finally realized a simple truism. Her sisters may be more beautiful than her, but it does not follow that she would, as a consequence, be unattractive to the opposite sex. She could sense that when Barbara proclaimed her beautiful in her own right, that it was a statement of fact as far as her sister was concerned. That being the case she was able to tamp down her lack of self-assurance and develop a positive image of herself.

The fact that she was able to attain a Navy ROTC scholarship boosted her self image. True, this circumstance did not enhance her attractiveness to the opposite sex per se. However, in her mind, it did signify that she was a significant woman, and not the average run of the mill, empty-headed female. She knew that being armed with this bit of self-esteem would go a long way in her confidence to attract and secure a worthwhile man for at least meaningful sex, if not a serious relationship.

Accordingly, Diana had set as a realistic non academic goal, to finally lose her virginity during her freshman year at the University of Michigan. She took it in her stride that she did not achieve this goal. The point was that she realized her academic goals were far more important to the ultimate success in her life. The fact that she achieved them, such as maintaining a GPA in excess of 3.75 and keeping her Navy ROTC scholarship in good standing, meant she had a very successful year, despite the fact that she was still a virgin. The fact that she had as of yet not had sexual relations with a man did not frustrate her enough to throw her into general despondency. Heeding her sister's platitude that her time would come, Diana was not desperate to have sex willy nilly at the first opportunity.

When she established a friendship with her lab partner, Makayla Brown, Diana surmised that her virgin status would surely change before the end of this first semester of her sophomore year. Sure enough, with her association with Makayla, she benefitted from hearing about the various sexual encounters the black student nurse had recounted. The conversations emboldened Diana to downplay her inexperience, and made her ever ready to take the plunge and become sexually active. When she entered Otis's apartment, she knew what she wanted, and she was determined to get it.

Otis first asked if she wanted a drink, but Diana refused as she was now completely aroused. The notion that, hallelujah, she would be a virgin no longer, seized her mind and caused her panties to dampen. She kicked off her shoes and discarded her overcoat as she scrambled on to the living room sofa. She was not fastidious as to the location of her first sexual intercourse; she did not insist on a bed. With open arms, she beckoned Otis to her saying, "There's no need for any more talking. Just come to me, and I expect you to fuck me silly."

Otis kicked off his shoes as well, before seating himself next to a completely turned on Diana Van Buren. They then clung together as they started a fully passionate kissing embrace. Recalling her song titled "kisses sweeter than wine," Diana's brain was flooded with that imagery. The kisses she was receiving were absolutely delicious. She couldn't get enough of them as her heart was racing in pace with the waves of pleasure rolling into her body to produce the ultimate euphoria. She scrambled onto her knees to tower over him. She took his head into her hands, and bent down to rain heavy kisses onto his lips, and then into his mouth.

Diana was moaning as the prolonged kissing was getting to her, and driving her libido to scale new heights of hot passion. While Otis was essentially the happy recipient of her smoldering frenzy, his own libido was also rising, and his now hard erection was pressing against the confines of his trousers. To facilitate the onset of the next phase of their lovemaking, he reached behind her to unzip the back of her casual tank dress. With her cooperation, he slid the sleeves off her arms and forced the dress down to her waist. She, in turn, reached behind her back to unfasten her bra and tossed it aside. Thereby Otis was treated to a magnificent display of female breasts.

Diana smiled as she could discern Otis's eyes bulge as he eyeballed her ample bosom; she detected a hint of drooling on his part. Even in the depths of her despair of believing that she was not as pretty as her sisters, she knew that at least her breasts were in the same league as that of her sisters. She had DD sized cups, but because she was tall at six feet even, her breasts were not grotesquely outrageous in size. Instead, they were perfectly alluring to just about any red-blooded heterosexual male; lesbians too, no doubt.

Cupping her breasts, she leaned forward to allow him to settle his mouth on her nipples and said, "Like my titties, Otis? Aren't they just beautiful? Here have a taste. You can bite them if you want. I don't mind. I'd love it if you do."

Otis did as she bid him. He used one hand to fondle one tit while he was orally nibbling on the nipple of the other. Taking at face value Diana's suggestion, he gently took a bite on the nipple, which caused Diana to squeak and gasp simultaneously. Then in a giggling voice, she cooed, "Oh yes! That's it!"

Otis kept paying attention solely to her boobs for quite some time, as the pleasure derived was so scintillating to his pleasure senses, he had no wish to hurry along this segment of their foreplay.

Finally, as Otis released the nipple he had been tongue teasing, Diana broke off the foreplay and got off the sofa. She thereupon squirmed out of her purple tank dress and removed her pantyhose and panties to become completely naked. Acting on a tip from her sister, Barbara, Diana turned around, and bending down, parted her ass cheeks to baldly display her nether holes.

Otis spontaneously applauded and cheered. "Oh, ya, baby! I like that!"

Giggling, Diana turned around again and dropped to her knees in front of him. Sensing what she was about to do, he lifted his ass so that she could successfully get his pants and underwear off. As she was engaged in that task of disrobing his clothes below his waist, Otis undertook to undo and discard his shirt, so he became just as naked as she was.

Once Diana espied his impressive manhood, she cooed. "Oh my god! That's so magnificent. Oh my, what a wonderful black cock! All mine."

Thereupon, Diana caressed his cock by rubbing it along her facial cheeks. After some gentle massaging, she began to tentatively tongue lick his helmet like cockhead. After some exquisite licks, her cock worship caused Otis to groan in pleasure. She took his phallus in her mouth, and the sensation of her first fellatio was heavenly! She was moaning in ecstasy, and after a few plunges, she attempted a full deep throat action. She was almost fully successful as only an inch remained to be swallowed, but she could not go further. After holding as much of his cock as she could, she released it from her mouth.

She now scrambled onto the sofa to position herself on her knees perpendicular to his lap. She then resumed giving him head. Her primary objective for the evening was to experience sexual intercourse with vaginal penetration. In other words, she wanted to get rid of her virgin status, but she discovered that sucking his cock was such a wondrous experience. She determined that she wanted to go all the way and taste his cum that would inevitably be exploding into her mouth. She was pretty sure that he would still want to, and be able to, fuck her after the blow job. Besides, he was not begging her to stop but was only groaning in obvious pleasure.

Consequently, she continued her fellatio as her pleasure increased to the point where she reached her orgasm a nanosecond before he started pumping her mouth full of his sperm. It was wonderful! The smell of his sperm was intoxicating! The taste of his semen was delightful and salty! She loved it all! In her euphoria, she didn't hear, or for that matter neither did Otis hear, the front door opening and a woman walking into the room.

Suddenly their reverie was spoiled by a woman screaming, "What the fuck Otis! What the fuck is going on? Wait a minute I can see what the fuck is going on. So you didn't have time to come with me to my sister's wedding, but you have the time to fuck this skanky white girl?"

Truly alarmed, Otis could only manage to ask, "What are you doing here now? Why aren't you in Chicago for your sister's wedding?"

Crystal Burton replied, "I forgot my mother's broach that I promised my sister, she could wear for the wedding. During the rehearsal dinner, she was so pissed that I agreed to come back and get it. And so, my dear Otis, since you had the time to fuck this white ho, then you surely have the time to come to my sister's wedding. Get dressed. You're coming with me to Chicago right away."

Sheepishly, Otis merely replied, "Sure thing Crystal."

Then she turned to Diana, who was sitting upright on the back of her calves, with a frightened look like the proverbial deer caught in headlights. As she wasn't able to swallow all of Otis' ejaculate, some of his cum was oozing out of her mouth, which infuriated Crystal even more.

She screamed at Diana, "As for you, bitch, I live here, and you are not welcome to stay. So get the fuck out."

With that, Crystal pulled Diana off the sofa, and twisting Diana's arm, she pushed and marched Diana to the door and threw her outside.

Diana, out in the cold, yelled back, "I'm naked! Can you give me my clothes, my purse and the keys to my car?"

She shivered for a minute outside, then the door opened, and her dress, overcoat, purse, and keys were tossed to her, and the door was slammed closed. She did not bother to protest that she was still missing her bra, pantyhose, panties, and shoes. She was grateful that it was nightfall so that hopefully none of the neighbors witnessed her nudity. She covered herself with only her overcoat as she got into her SUV to drive home.

She muttered to herself, "I got fucked by not getting fucked!"

12