Navy Nurse Ch. 04

Story Info
Diana no longer a virgin by taking part in a gangbang orgy.
6.6k words
4.41
7.8k
7
0

Part 4 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana was dumbfounded at the abrupt departure of Tyrone. Given his surly manner throughout, and his constant disparaging of her morals, she had to wonder what in heaven's name prompted him to purchase a ticket to this charity orgy. Her main concern at this point, however, centered on the fact that she was still technically a virgin. She surmised that sitting naked on the edge of the bed, was not inviting enough to induce vaginal penetration. She decided a more alluring pose was required. She got onto the bed, resting on her hands and knees facing the headboard.

When the next naked visitor entered her designated room, Diana turned her head to face her new sex partner. Once she made eye contact, she produced a wicked 'fuck me' saucy smile, reinforced by an unmistakable come on wink. The eyes of the new participant bulged as he smiled back.

He reacted as she could have expected by saying, "Hot dog! Oh, yes, slut! I see you're ready for my big cock!"

So he clambered up onto bed without allowing Diana to change from her doggy position pose. On his knees directly behind her derrière, he mounted her, and then guiding his penis, penetrated her; in her anus!

Startled by this unexpected invasion, Diana emitted a "Whoosh!" Followed by a, "Oh fuck! That hurts!"

To his credit, the gentleman was somewhat mortified by the knowledge he was inflicting some pain, but given the circumstances, he did not feel to be in the wrong. In fact, as he quickly pushed his cock as far in as he could, he said, "Sorry about that, but when I purchased my ticket, I was led to believe you girls would have no issue with ass fucking. I've never got to get my girlfriend to agree to an ass fuck, so that's why I bought this ticket."

Gritting her teeth, Diana replied, "That's correct, I'm willing to be fucked in the ass. But you gave me no warning that that's what you were going to do. You caught me by surprise, and I wasn't properly ready for you. Can you please hold it for a moment until I can get used to you in me. I'll let you know right away when I can proceed with you, OK?"

"OK! I sure as hell can wait."

When he had penetrated her anus, the pain at first was excruciating, despite the lubrication she had previously applied. Thankfully, when she asked him to halt momentarily, he did comply. She sensed that this respite was absolutely needed, as otherwise, the sodomy would be a painful ordeal, and she was determined to enjoy it. Diana was starting to perspire slightly, as the effort to contain the pain required her total concentration.

She eventually sensed the pain subsiding, and the pleasure sensations were beginning to sweep throughout her body. Finally, when what seemed like an eternity, but in reality, was no more than thirty seconds had expired, she was able to relax.

She tentatively advised, "OK, tiger, I'm ready and can take what you've got. Go ahead and do what you want to do."

Thereupon, he started pumping her ass, at first slowly. His mind was, in the main, immersed in his own pleasures, as the friction caused by his cock penetrating her rectum was an especially exquisite sensation for him. Nevertheless, he was also paying close attention to her breathing. At first, she was simply breathing heavily, Then she began sighing. He upped the pace of his cock action, which in turn caused Diana to emit intermittent gasps in conjunction with her now strained breathing. As he continued stroking with a most determined velocity, she started grunting in reaction to each plunge of his cock. The sounds she produced elevated his ecstasy to trigger his ejaculation.

With an uncontrolled bellow, he blasted loads of cum into her ass. The amount of his discharge was so copious that an overflow of sperm oozed out of her ass while his penis was still lodged in her. At that point, Diana became overwhelmed by her orgasm and started hyperventilating fiercely. Having no interest in any further continuation, he simply disengaged. He got off the bed and exited the room, leaving Diana almost immobile on her hands and knees, still panting.

As Diana remained on her hands and knees, panting, she couldn't help thinking of an oddity to this evening, so far as it had transpired. The main reason she had agreed to this gangbang, admittedly, was not for raising monies for worthwhile causes, as noble a sentiment as that may be. No! The fact was she was technically a virgin, having not yet experienced heterosexual vaginal penis penetration. She would have thought that by participating in a gangbang orgy, that rite of sexual passage would have easily been achieved. Instead, despite having now two sexual encounters with the male persuasion, she was still technically a virgin!

"Perhaps," thought Diana, "I need to make a more inviting pose to get a cock into my twat."

Accordingly, after wiping the sweat from her brow, and cum from her thighs and ass, she got back on the bed and lay on her back, spread-eagled. That ploy seemed to do the trick, as the next gentleman visitor unceremoniously jumped onto the bed, and penetrated her. After some mutual grunting, he was done!

Although the sexual intercourse was of rather short duration, he did produce lots of ejaculate. As soon as he disengaged, a significant amount of sperm oozed out of her vagina involuntarily. As nonchalantly as he had entered the room, he departed in a dispassionate manner, simply uttering his only words in the encounter, "Thank you, ma'am."

Diana was witty enough to shout back, "Wham! Bam!" as she viewed his backside exiting the room.

'Well,' she thought, 'I'm no longer a virgin. Whoop-de-do!"

She realized that this coitus was not memorable even though it was, technically, her first time. Not surprisingly, she did not experience an orgasm, but she did not doubt that such deficiency would not continue throughout the remainder of the evening.

The next encounter was Diana's first double penetration for the evening. This event started on a good note since each gentleman introduced himself to her. The white guy's name was Grayson Phillips, while the black dude was named Dennis McCorley. Diana warmed to them immediately as she responded, "Glad to meet you two. My name is Diana Van Buren. Now, what would you guys want to do to me? I've been informed that you have generously supported the worthwhile charities sponsored by this Frat party, so it behooves me to reward you in appreciation of your benevolence."

Diana wasn't reticent about divulging her true name. She knew that the University of Michigan was a large school with over 45,000 students enrolled. Thus, in her mind, she believed that should her participation in the orgy be discovered, it should not have that much impact, as the vast majority of the students would not, as a matter of course, be aware of her existence. Besides that, everyone involved in the orgy would have a vested interest in keeping the fact of the orgy from becoming public knowledge. No one would desire the hell that would invariably ensue if this happened. In any case, since she was an exemplary top student, she had no apprehension that her Navy ROTC scholarship would be in jeopardy.

The gentlemen naturally guffawed at Diana's brazen circumlocution of what, in essence, in their mind, was a tawdry event. As a result, they weren't prone to disparage or besmirch Diana's character. So in response to her query, Grayson replied, "Oh no, Diana! Most thanks should be attributed to you. Dennis and I have merely donated some money for the charities. On the other hand, you're the one willing to give of yourself to help the charities, which can't be commended enough. Therefore, the question is, what would you like to have done to you? I believe I can speak for Dennis and myself that we are happy to please you and not the other way around."

Dennis McCorley confirmed, "Oh yah, man. I'm cool, Diana, with whatever you want to do with my cock."

Diana smiled as she was pleased with their attitude. She replied, "In that case, gentlemen, I believe I want one of your cocks in my pink and the other cock in my stink. I don't care which cock goes into which one of my holes, you can decide that between yourselves. However, I do admit that I'm a novice at this kind of sex, so I would need guidance from you as to how to proceed."

Dennis McCorley immediately took charge of the situation. Diana had been sitting on the edge of the bed upon their arrival. So Dennis went to the side of the bed and climbed aboard to lay flat on his back. Then he directed Diana to set herself upon him, and grab his cock to insert it in her vagina. Once a connection was achieved, Grayson Phillips got onto the bed to position himself on his knees at Diana's derrière. He stroked his cock a few times to render it capable of penetration. He was not a brute, as he tentatively pushed his phallus into her anus and past her sphincter. As he realized that Diana would need some time to adjust, in order to accommodate his cock inside her, he halted once he was in as far as he could reasonably penetrate. In his immobile position, Grayson concentrated on leaning over Diana's back to fondle Diana's suspended ample breasts.

Diana was initially in a tenuous state of mind. When she had grabbed Dennis's cock, she sensed it was not as fully erect as it could be. So she had a momentary difficulty in installing it completely in her pussy. However, once she managed to stuff the entire length inside her, she could immediately feel it hardening, and completely fill her up, right to touching her womb. She gasped as the sensation of his cock enlarging in the confines of her vagina was a truly transcending feeling of ultimate exhilaration.

When Grayson penetrated her ass, she gasped again. At least with her previous application of Vaseline, and the slippery semen from the previous sodomy still lodged in her rectum, the intrusion of Grayson's cock was not as painful as her initial sodomy. Still, there was initial discomfort, and she was grateful for Grayson's restraint. She appreciated his groping of her boobs as not only did it calm her trepidation, but it took her mind quickly away from the pain. Soon Diana was able to get used to the two cocks penetrating her nether holes and thus got to the position to take advantage of such an erotic sexual sensation.

She gave the go-ahead, "OK, guys! Do me! Fuck me! Don't be shy!"

As Diana had told Grayson and Dennis, she was a novice at group sex, and so she was understandably apprehensive. Yes, she had witnessed a significant number of porno videos to give her an idea of what a double penetration activity entailed. Still, she was well aware that seeing isn't the same thing as doing, so after giving the green light to her sex partners to commence copulating, she froze in her position for the moment. Once she felt comfortable with the movement of the two cocks in her body, she started moving on her own. She was able to adjust the almost automatic reaction of her hips to synchronize with the movements of her lovers' cocks. When she plunged forward to fill her vagina with Dennis's cock, Grayson was retracting in her rectum. Then she lifted her hips to force the return of Grayson's cock to fill her rectum again, as Dennis was exiting.

The double penetrating strokes of the cocks in her vagina and rectum, respectively, went beyond being simply a delightful ecstasy. She bent down to lock lips with Dennis but still provided room for Grayson to continue manhandling her tits. Her passionate kissing had the effect of blurring her vision, so much that she felt elevated into another dimension. Her moaning was completely involuntary and coincided with the overwhelming euphoric sensations engulfing her. As her mind was in total passion, her orgasm caught her unawares, compelling her to break out in super hyperventilation. She was oblivious to the copious amount of sperm filling up her vagina and her anal canal, when her lovers were almost simultaneously ejaculating within seconds of the onset of her own orgasm.

Both Grayson and Dennis were extremely vocal in their instinctual reaction to their climaxes. Their over the top bellowing would suggest that each of them were likewise novices at this type of group sex. Grayson went further in his euphoria by hand spanking Diana's ass several times, sufficiently forceful to produce a rosy pink hue to her bottom. Since he had been cruelly stimulating her breasts during the coitus, he was likewise cruel in administering his spanking blows after their mutual climaxes. Fortunately, from his perspective, she had not protested in either case as her mind was preoccupied with her climax and her recovery. As a result, she was detached from his assaults on her body, and she certainly retained no memory of any inflicted pain. Instead, the only consequence was that she perspired profusely. Her perspiration was so prominent that her eyelids began to puff up and redden as a consequence of the irritation of contact with her sweat. Diana was oblivious as well of that marring physical blemish.

Instead, as she was able to regain her equilibrium, Diana had nothing but pleasant thoughts occupying her mind. As far as she was concerned, her first double penetration was magical. That she had experienced it within minutes of having lost her virginity to another lover, made this occurrence especially memorable. The fact that she had experienced sodomy before engaging in a vaginal penetration heterosexual intercourse made her initiation to her own unique sexual activity truly remarkable. Considering her unforthcoming representation of her sexual status amongst her friends and acquaintances, she realized she could not share the bizarre juxtaposition of these three milestones in her sexual experience. She probably could recount this oddity to her sister Barbara without worrying about a reaction, either positive or negative, but to no one else.

Once she had regained her composure and having disengaged herself from her lovers, she exclaimed, "Oh wow! That was hot! You guys are so hot! That was a blast! I hope you guys had just as much fun!"

Diana's outburst, enunciating her sexual joy, had a curious impact on Grayson and Dennis in their thinking of this evening. They were typical heterosexual males in their outlook. Considering solely western culture, i.e. European and American, for the past many centuries, the dictum was that a man marries a virgin and has sexual pleasure with a mistress. The underlying assumption was that chaste women could not possibly enjoy sex, but slatterns do; ergo the double standard that has emerged. Males who have lots of indiscriminate sex amongst various partners are deemed Studs, Lotharios, and other positive adjectives. In contrast, women who have lots of indiscriminate sex are labeled as sluts, whores, and countless other negative adjectives.

Now in modern times, this double standard between the sexes has been pragmatically altered. For one thing in these more egalitarian times, whereas supporting a mistress is not as financially feasible as in the past, the average heterosexual male needs his wife or significant other, to be enthusiastic in sex if he wishes to enjoy truly satisfactory sexual life experiences. If he ever solicits the services of a professional prostitute for the purpose of enhancing his sexual joy, he would soon be disabused of such desire. Professional prostitutes, by definition, are sex workers, and therefore look at sex as work, not as a pleasant pastime. No matter how much the prostitute may act enraptured, her customers can sense it is just a show, not the real thing of ecstasy a normal woman experiences from a man they truly esteem.

A modern man in current society is truly faced with a dilemma if wishing to establish a meaningful relationship with the modern woman. It is almost axiomatic that any woman in her twenties and is still a virgin has issues with sex. In other words, there are reasons why she's still a virgin, and those reasons do not generally portend for a lusty, erotic or satisfactory sex experiences in the future, once she finally becomes sexually active. So sexually experienced women, whom, in the past, would be labeled as bimbos and sluts, in today's mores have to be considered more than just fuck buddies.

Grayson Phillips and Dennis McCorley were ambivalent when they had signed onto the charity orgy. They were open-minded as to the character of females they would encounter. In the case of Diana Van Buren, they were definitely intrigued. By her comportment and their brief conversation, they easily could conclude she was sexy as all hell. By the same token, they could discern that she possessed a very interesting persona that prompted a desire for further contacts. In addition, Dennis appreciated the fact that Diana had no visible reaction to his race, neither positive nor negative. It appeared that she was completely indifferent on this point.

Consequently, both of them formed a desire to see Diana again and asked for her phone number. So the three of them trooped to the hallway where Makayla was holding the fort as the gatekeeper/timekeeper. Once Dennis and Grayson were dressed, they were ready to record Diana's number on their phones. Diana advised Makayla that she could give her phone number to anyone else that would ask. This way, she thought she would soon acquire a full coterie of fuck buddies that would outstrip Makayla.

Diana's next episode of the evening was her first group sex with three men. The session had a great start as the guys were smiling and introduced themselves. Their names were Tom Struthers, Richard Winehouse, and Harry Yovanovitch.

Diana couldn't help remarking the coincidence, "Oh my! I'm really going to be fucked by Tom, Dick, and Harry. But surely just not any run of the mill Tom, Dick, and Harry."

Diane started inspecting her 'Tom,' 'Dick,' and 'Harry' who were standing alert with their satisfactory erections already primed by the 'hostesses,' Helen, Nancy, and Susan. Diana first sauntered to Tom and sliding her hand over his chest, and she sighed as she was feeling up his taut, masculine body.

She gushed, "Oh yes, Tom, you're no ordinary Tom. You're my stud muffin Tom." Then she grabbed hold of his cock and gasped at the feel of his rock hard penis in her hand. She then proclaimed, "Oh my! My Tom! What a wonderful cock exactly what I need right now, what I desire! Please get on the bed and lie down so I can stuff your magnificent prick in my wet hot twat."

As Tom did as she bid, Diana turned her attention to Winehouse and Yovanovitch. Grabbing their cocks with her hands, she tentatively stroked them. She purred as a result, and in a now very husky voice, she gasped, "Oh my Dick and Harry, I can feel that you are no ordinary Dick and Harry. Oh god! You guys are terrific. And I have all three of you with me right now! What else could a girl want? Dick, once I have gotten Tom inside me, why don't you shove your dick into my ass hole. Oh, I would love that. And believe me, I'm ready for you. And Harry, why don't you get beside Tom's head so I can suck on your cock. You're gorgeous cock! I want to taste your cum. Give it to me."

As the gentlemen scrambled to their position, Diana offered this information as she got onto her position, "My name, by the way, is Diana Van Buren, and if you want to see me again after tonight, just ask Makayla for my phone number when you're leaving. I instructed her to divulge such information to you should you ask."

Once Diana had impaled herself on Tom's cock, Dick was immediately in a position to sodomize Diana. At this point, having already submitted to two sodomies, Diana's anus gaped automatically upon contact. The initial entry pain was now hardly noticeable by Diana, and she bumped back to conjoin Dick's initial thrust. With the virtual absence of pain, Diana was able to commence immediately the action that she had mastered in the previous double penetration episode. Now displaying a satisfied smile, she crooked her finger to beckon Harry, saying, "OK, Harry! Come here and let me have your wonderful rock hard cock. Let me taste it. I promise I'll blow you away! Pun very much intended by the way!"

12