Navy Nurse Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a leer, Harry Yovanovitch positioned himself on his knees and calves, between Tom's side and shoulder. Diana turned her head aside to commence fellatio on him. She reached around, and with her hand curled, guided him closer to her. Once she had achieved nearer proximity to his trunk, she was able to digitally penetrate his ass hole. Harry sighed at this unexpected assault in his ass, and gasped, "Of fuck baby! That's awesome!"

Encouraged by Harry's apparent enthusiasm, Diana inserted more of her fingers into his rectum. As he made no protest, she ended up fisting him right up to her wrist. He continued moaning and groaning, seemingly residing in exquisite euphoria.

Meanwhile, Diana had closed her eyes to take in full measure of the ecstasy overwhelming her senses. With her eyes closed, she was oblivious to the sounds uttered by her three lovers. Instead, her imagination clouded by a vast whiteness. She imagined she was floating in the air as opposed to, in reality, wedded to the bed enveloped by three male bodies. With her mouth stuffed with Harry's cock, she could not verbally vocalize her reaction, so she was instead heard to moan and groan in passion.

Diana's performance of fellatio on his cock was not only providing matchless pleasure to Harry, but it was inspiring to augment her own sense of passionate desire. Most of her girlfriends were either indifferent to giving head or even detested the practice. They invariably did it in sufferance to appease their boyfriends' desires. However, one of her friends, Monica Merriweather and her sister Barbara in their mutual discussions, both maintained that fellatio could be a turn on for oneself. Barbara opined that most men in their mind would be thrilled if their girlfriend demonstrated a genuine enjoyment in oral sex, and would be in a state of nirvana should she also demonstrate an affinity to swallowing their cum. Barbara pointed out that it is easy enough to psych oneself to enjoy the taste of semen. If you realize your man will be your eternal slave simply by exhibiting unabashed joy in ingesting his cum, then it's not too hard to develop a taste for it.

Diana had taken such advice to heart, and she certainly enjoyed the blow job she gave to Otis Rainy, but of course, the same had been spoiled by Otis' girlfriend barging in before she could go further with Otis. For that matter, she enjoyed even giving a blow job to Tyrone. Unfortunately, the latter proved to be the exception to Barbara's rule of men appreciating women enjoying giving head. Obviously, he had his own issues to deal with.

Diana was disposed to derive pleasure from fellatio in normal cases. However, to give head under these circumstances of collective congress with Tom, Dick, and Harry, the gratification for her was immeasurable. The cock in her vagina and the cock in her rectum were separate natural sources of sexual pleasure. Each act by itself would culminate in ultimate orgasmic satisfaction. The two of them together heightened the pleasure index to almost beyond tolerance. In this case, the third simultaneous component, fellatio, almost did Diana in. She momentarily lost sentient awareness of what was happening; she succumbed to a trance.

She was not cognizant of the climaxes that Tom and Dick experienced. The feeling of resultant sperm in her vagina and in her rectum did not register in her mind. She was perforce heedful of Harry's ejaculation in her mouth. She began to involuntarily swallow as much of his cum as she could manage, but given her confused state of mind, a lot of Harry's semen simply dribbled out of her mouth. Her orgasm only displayed outward physical manifestations as her mind was numb. The most visible exhibit of her orgasm was her perspiration. She sweated so much that there was now an even more pronounced redness in her eyes, and her eyelids were totally puffy and swollen in appearance.

When the gentlemen disengaged, Diana rolled over, collapsing on her back. She commenced hyperventilating fiercely as a reaction to her orgasm. As Tom, Dick, and Harry left the bed, they turned to peer at Diana. She was obviously in the throes of a significant orgasm as her body was trembling and shivering in addition to her panting. Being typical males, they took pride in believing their lovemaking had rendered Diana senseless. By the same token, they appreciated how engaged and enthusiastic she was in their lovemaking, especially in light of the knowledge that she was participating in a marathon gangbang.

In this light, Harry said, "Thank you so much, Diana, this has been a blast. I'm definitely going to take down your phone number and hope to see you again."

Tom and Dick confirmed, "Me too!" and as they left, Diana waved a weak goodbye.

Diana remained in a catatonic state for some time, as her excited passion had immobilized her. Although not completely sentient, in her dazed state, Diana could marvel that her first real full-time venture into sexual activity surpassed anything she could have possibly ever imagined. In such a happy reverie, she was not inclined to move out of her equivalent fetal position.

That is how she was seen by the next charity donor participant, who, somewhat alarmed, asked, "Are you all right, Miss?"

Diana immediately snapped out her befuddlement and answered, "Of course, my kind, dear sir. I was just daydreaming, or should I say night dreaming. Anyway, my name is Diana Van Buren and I'm delighted to meet you. Would you care to reveal your name?"

The charity donor participant replied, "I'm Lew Kuykendall. You seem to be a little under the weather. I can leave to let you recover."

Lew Kuykendall had some justification for his apprehension. Not only were Diana's eyes puffy, but also her mascara had drooped out of her eyelashes, giving her a raccoon look.

Being aware of her appearance, Diana replied, "Don't be silly, Lew. You must be aware I've entertained some other charity donor ticket holders before you, so it may very well account for my less than superlative appearance. I can assure you that I'm still able and willing to give it all to you in return for your generous support of the Frat's three charities. Don't you want me?"

If the truth were told, Lew was actually aroused by Diana's somewhat slatternly appearance. As she had intimated, her image was akin to a picture of a woman well fucked. Beside her swollen eyes, the sweat glistening from her forehead shouted 'sexual animal,' which was begging to be fucked yet again. Such images stir the loins of any red-blooded male, and Lew Kuykendall was no exception.

He replied, "Of course, I want you, you beautiful doll. I was just concerned with your stamina."

Diana smiled as she answered, "Oh, I have lots of stamina, and the night is still young. I can assure you that I'm woman enough for you. The real question is, are you man enough for me?"

With that said, Diana sat up upright on her knees, resting on the back of her calves. She locked her hands back behind her head to project her chest with its alluring breasts forward to display her female pulchritude to the best advantage. That was invitation enough for Lew, and he scrambled on top of the bed to confront Diana in equal eye to eye position. He grabbed her and started kissing her passionately.

Diana was somewhat surprised by his boldness. Since she had not had the opportunity to freshen up from the Tom-Dick-Harry visit, she realized that some of Harry's ejaculate had dried up and was caked on her cheeks, as well as on her neck and the rest of her body. Besides that, her breath had to be foul, in light of her consumption of the semen. To her surprise, he was not only not disconcerted by her face, but in between lip to lip contact, he actually lapped up the dried semen off her cheeks and chin. All she could do even to reciprocate his intrepidity was to grab hold of his phallus and manually stroke it while continuing the intense kissing.

Eventually, Lew, in his dominant position, forced Diana to bend, and she ended up flat on her back. Lew then scrambled on top of her supine body and maneuvered his cock into her vagina. Despite the frantic foreplay, the pace of the ensuing missionary position coitus was languid and slow. This suited Diana nicely, as she was still feeling the effects of the Tom-Dick-Harry adventure. In essence, fucking Lew was her secondary afterglow. He ejaculated in due time, but she did not experience an orgasm. Since he was very pleased with his time with Diana, Lew was oblivious to her lack of climax, and so as he left her, for his part, he was fully satisfied.

By this time, the party in the Frat House was going full throttle. As a result, there was more demand to entertain the special ticket holders. Diana, along with the other 'volunteers' Mary, Debbie and Donna were cajoled into forsaking one on one sex for the time being and entertain two or three guys at a time until the demand died down. None of them really objected since they realized this was really a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience uninhibited group sex. So it was a matter of an 'in for a penny in for a pound' proposition.

In entertaining two men, Diana opted mostly for a vaginal penetration in conjunction with a blow job. All things being equal, she knew she would always enjoy the occasional sodomy. However, she knew that she wouldn't want to engage in the practice as frequently as oral sex or vaginal penetration sex. Thus for the remainder of the evening, she eschewed sodomy except on those occasions when she was engaged in sex with three men simultaneously. In the two men scenario, she preferred to be fucked in the doggy position while she sucked on the cock of the man lying supine partially underneath her.

Disaster struck around midnight for Diana! In the two-man scenario, she was upright riding the cock of the supine man underneath her. The other man, who had a tattoo depicting the German Iron Cross above his knee on his left thigh close to his groin, was standing on his feet on the bed to allow her to suck his cock without any undue contortion. She had hold of the back of his knees to facilitate the fellatio. Suddenly, in the throes of his own passion, he bent down and grabbed the back of her head to forcefully direct punishing thrusts of his penis into her mouth. With her hands, Diana was pounding on the back of his knees as an intended signal to try to induce him to stop the brutal assault.

He ignored her protestations and continued to cruelly stab her mouth with his dick. As a result, she could no longer suppress the resulting gagging reflex. She hurled! The vomit spewed on his cock and his legs. He immediately pulled his cock out of her mouth as he screamed, "Oh, you filthy fucking bitch! You puked! You don't know how to suck cock! Get the fuck away from me!"

Now Diana was incredibly furious as she finished emptying the contents of her stomach onto his body. She screamed back, "You fucking asshole! You knew I wanted you to stop, but you wouldn't. So what the fuck could you have expected?"

Diana scrambled off the bed as sperm was oozing out of her pussy. Apparently, the gentleman underneath her had ejaculated just as she started vomiting. Given her distress, Diana was oblivious to that outcome. She rushed to the bathroom and grabbed a glass of water to rinse out her mouth. She had been perspicacious enough of the events of this evening to bring along in her purse her toothbrush and tube of toothpaste. Accordingly, she brushed her teeth thoroughly to offset the foul taste in her mouth. When she exited the bathroom, the gentlemen had left. There was a bath towel crumpled on the floor, which Diana had assumed the barfee had utilized to clean himself up. She picked up the towel and deposited it in the laundry hamper situated in the bathroom.

Diana then exited her room to meet Makayla in the common hallway. She was happy that the barfee and companion had left the scene.

After giving a capsule summary of what had just transpired in the last scenario, Diana went on to say, "Despite brushing my teeth, I still have some foul taste I can sense in my mouth. I think I want to drink some beer to wash away this bitterness. I don't want to waste too much time, but is it OK if I quickly slip down to the kitchen and grab some cans of beer?"

Makayla gasped and stated the obvious, "But you're totally naked. Do you want to get dressed then?"

"No! I don't think that's necessary. I gather that the party is very noisy, and everyone is preoccupied with their own party agendas. So I shouldn't attract too much attention."

"Well, OK, Diana! You know we have some orange juice along with vodka, gin and tonic water in this portable fridge next to me. It's meant for us hostesses for this evening, but you're naturally welcome to some. We don't have any beer though."

Diana answered, "No thank you, Makayla. I really think I need beer to help my situation."

"All right then Diana. My boyfriend Keshaun Hill and Jeff Montgomery, your next designated lovers, are already here. They haven't undressed as yet, so why don't you take them along to protect you against any nasty confrontation."

"Sure! That's a good idea."

The kitchen on the main floor of the Frat house served as the bar for the party. The counters contained bottles of various kinds of hard liquor, bottles of wine, and bottles of soft drink mixers. The kitchen island contained a buffet of platters of all kinds of delicious appetizers. There were four large refrigerators stocked solely with cans and bottles of various kinds of beers. The freezer compartments of the refrigerators contained ice cubes for use for mixed drinks.

The kitchen then was basically a watering hole for refreshments for the party-goers to enhance their enjoyment of the party. Thus, there were always some people in the kitchen, but as it was being utilized as a supply station, there were no clusters of people engaged in prolonged discussions. Consequently, when Diana entered the room in her naked state, she attracted some comments and wolf whistles, but with the presence of Keshaun and Jeff as her obvious companions, nothing further went awry. Diana grabbed three cans of Heineken from a fridge and blowing kisses, and she waved goodbye to the remaining persons present in the kitchen. She then returned to her room with Keshaun and Jeff following.

Diana was somewhat disappointed that her naked foray to the kitchen did not provoke a more excited reaction. It dawned on her that she might have a tendency to be something of an exhibitionist. She surmised that this was probably a natural consequence of her beauty, having been ignored at all times when she was in the presence of one or both of her sisters. At this point in time, she had shed her notions that she was an ugly duckling and knew that she was truly a swan, capable of radiating beauty, no matter what everyone thought of her sisters.

Keshaun and Jeff turned out to be the quintessential perfect lovers for Diana to enjoy on this occasion. Their demeanor left no doubt in her mind that they considered her to be a gorgeous female whom they were happy to have sexual congress with.

Once they were all naked, standing in a group in front of the bed, with Diana in the middle of her male partners, she began hand stroking each of their cocks. They, in return, were nuzzling and licking her neck and ears. Diana sighed in reaction to the delightful and exquisite stimulation provided by their tongues. She could not conjure or imagine more intimate caresses than she was receiving from her two magnificent studs.

Routinely, Diana dropped to her knees to alternate, giving head to one cock and simultaneously do a handjob on the other one. Despite her relative inexperience in heterosexual intercourse, she had unequivocally become enamored with the male phallus. So much so, that part of her handjob activity consisted of rubbing the said cock against her cheeks. That action brought her a feeling of unique comfort. Her mind registered that no matter the future, there is no denying that such an intimate moment had occurred in their mutual lives.

Such devotion to their cocks had the natural effect of producing a discharge of pre-cum. Diana quickly lapped up such moisture. Since she wanted something more than fellatio at this time, she broke off further oral sex and directed the two men onto the bed. She had Jeff position himself supine on the mattress. She climbed aboard, and with her back towards him, she settled on top of him. In that position, she guided his rigid cock right into her anus. She gasped in exhilaration, as she hadn't participated in sodomy for over an hour.

Keshaun now faced Diana. He was a formidable male sexual being. Because of his massive weight, he was always tentative in forcing himself on his female sexual partners. As a result, when he was hovering over Diana's horizontal position, he was careful not to press against her unduly. For her part, Diana, as a probable female submissive, would be most happy to be dominated by this behemoth. So as Keshaun approached her to cautiously engage in vaginal penetration, Diana reached around him to clasp his back and bring about close contact.

Keshaun was not physically forcing his body weight on her; nevertheless, his bulk gave Diana the impression that she was entrapped by his physical dominance over her. She reveled in that dominance! Perhaps her enjoyment of his physical prowess over her body was rooted in a reverse evolutionary imagination. In her subconscious mind, she conceptualized that she was a cavewoman who was claimed by the brutal victorious caveman. In such an imagined scenario, was there any better outcome?

It was no wonder, given her state of mind that her orgasm from Keshaun's sexual intercourse with her, was of the most urgent instance. As a result, Diana screamed, she perspired, and she panted! Since Jeff had ejaculated in Diana's ass a nanosecond before she erupted into this unmistakable climax, it was not surprising that he took pride, as he saw it, in having fucked Diana to the ultimate climax.

12