Navy Nurse Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh?"

"Yes! When you were with me, in accordance with the raison d'être of my participation in the charity party, I had the occasion to shall we say 'entertain'* (*air quotes) a plethora of men before you. As a result, I cautioned you, that my vagina was necessarily very, shall we say 'odiferous'*. (*air quotes) Despite that warning, you declared that not only did you have no problem with my condition, but instead, you suggested you were so totally thrilled that you couldn't wait to apply your tongue on my sex."

"Yes, I do recall saying that. Not only that, but I also recall going down on you and tasting your succulent twat. In fact, the sweet memory of that is what had induced me to get in touch with you to set up this date."

Again, as at the orgy, Diana was somewhat nonplussed by Brad's overt enthusiasm for oral sex, especially when the inherent incidental sexual odor had to be generally considered at least displeasing.

She couldn't help asking, "Do you then truly enjoy inhaling the smell of a vagina even when lots of sexual activity has caused a more off-putting odor perforce?"

Brad decided to enunciate a sincere and serious opinion, "I concede that if a woman is suffering from a yeast infection in her genitalia or is otherwise in poor health, such as in the throes of a fever, the odor emanating from her vagina can be putrid. Failing that though, the sexual smell from a healthy vagina has to be alluring. True there are more pleasant aromas to the senses, such as for example, the smell of fresh baking bread. Still, as the mind realizes that the intensity of the vaginal smell is purely resultant from sexual intimacy, then an erotic aura overtakes sentient calculation, which in turn enhances the sexual pleasure."

Diana, also for her part, switched for the moment into a serious mode and replied, "I love your poetic description, and I think I understand what you say. In a couple of occasions, I've indulged in some girl on girl sex, and I do admit in such instances I did indeed get off on my partners' vaginal odor. I can still recall in my mind the intoxicating sensation I felt in breathing in that fleshy exquisite sexy smell."

Brad went on to say, "I know it is universally considered that the smell of a women's vagina is off-putting, but that notion begs the question of why the popularity of cunnilingus. Every guy I know considers muff diving as an integral part of complete sexual satisfaction. It stands to reason that if the smell of a women's vagina was so bad, then eating cunt would not be so prevalent."

Diana concurred, "I suppose that must be true."

"In fact, I got to hand it to the actress Gwyneth Paltrow, who has managed to make a profit out of recognizing the allure of the smell of a women's vagina."

"Oh, really? How so?"

"Ms. Paltrow started a company selling health and beauty products. One such product is a scented candle labeled: 'Smells Like My Vagina.' It's unclear whether the scent of this candle is purported to duplicate the exact smell of Ms. Paltrow's own vagina, or whether it merely represents the universally recognized smell of the everyday woman's vagina."

Diana laughed heartedly at hearing what she considered an absurdity. When she stopped her laughter, she asked, "You got to be kidding! Who would even buy such a candle?"

Brad replied, "Well, I would. Unfortunately, when I tried to buy it off the internet, it was already sold out."

"You wanted to buy it? Really? When would you have used it?"

"Well, I could've used it tonight. I possess a reddish-orange glow fat Albert light bulb that is perfect for projecting an erotic atmosphere to provide just the right touch for hot lovemaking. I would imagine adding Ms. Paltrow's candle would greatly compliment the ambiance of the scene. However, I do have other scented candles that would probably be just as effective to produce the desired romantic effect I'm striving for."

Diana could sense that the thong she was wearing was drastically moistening. She could visualize the imagery Brad was suggesting, and the appeal of it was compelling. So in an unguarded excited mood, she gushed, "My! My! That sounds divine. I could go off on a vanilla or a pumpkin spice or a lavender scent. And I'm sure other flavors would get my juices going just as well. Ah, just wait a moment!"

At this point, she recalled her luncheon meeting with Keshaun Hill and decided to repeat the bold come on move. Accordingly, she shimmed out of her thong, which by now was thoroughly saturated with her female juices. She then brazenly handed her underwear over to him, saying, "I suggest this will be a good substitute for Ms. Paltrow's candles, or it should at least appease your admitted penchant for sniffing female aroma."

Brad happily accepted the gift saying, "I shall cherish this souvenir of our night forever."

As they were enjoying dessert and coffee, Diana was getting a tad impatient to get to the main concluding event of the evening, i.e., sex! So to cut to the chase, Diana ventured, "In considering what we've been just talking about, am I safe to say that you have your fat Albert bulb installed in your room along with an array of various candles in anticipation of an exciting conclusion to this marvelous meal?"

"Aw, my charming Diana, do not fret any. However, we'll not be going back to my room. It is smallish, just functional for my everyday student needs, but in no way suitable to entertain a fabulous woman like you. So I've booked a room at the Sheraton for our nocturnal activities."

"Oh, poo! I was looking forward to our 'activities with 'decorations'* (*air quotes) in the way you described."

"I said I'd booked a room already, and I've had the chance to decorate it in a manner that you should find pleasurable."

"Well, OK, then. Let's blow this pop stand!"

According to their newly agreed to arrangement, after they were done with their meal, Diana in her SUV followed Brad to the parking lot of the Ann Arbor Sheraton Hotel. After parking their respective motor vehicles, they strolled together to Brad's booked room. When they entered the room, Diana quickly became aware of how committed Brad was to establishing a seductive sensual overall mood. He had obviously been to the room previously to set up the lighting. There were two fat Albert bulbs secured to the room's two lamps. The light emitted from that source threw the room into a red haze. Further lighting was provided by Disco ball lights hung from the ceiling, which displayed a revolving rainbow of colors competing with the fat Albert light. And yes, there were scented candles to complement the aura. The overall effect was an atmosphere of sinful lust that would have befitted an opulent seraglio.

Diana was suitably impressed by the lengths Brad Winters had undertaken to provide an erotic setting for their intimacy. She declared, "Oh my! Oh my god, Brad! This is simply exotic. I believe I could not have been better seduced. If I had wanted to resist, all my defenses would have been shattered. You're the man Brad, and I sure hope I'm woman enough for you."

Brad Winters smiled as he responded, "I'm glad you liked what I've done to the room. I sensed when I met you at the Frat party that you're the type of girl I would always want to do something special for whenever we're together."

"This is beyond special! What you've done can only be described as magically enchanting."

Upon entry to the room, Brad had removed his winter jacked and tossed it unceremoniously onto the floor. He then moved to the love seat furniture to sit down. The coffee table before the seat contained previously positioned: a bottle of red wine, two glasses, and some pieces of chocolate. Brad beckoned Dianna to join him saying, "Before we get started, why don't you come to join me on the couch and have a glass of wine plus some chocolates. I know you said you've sworn off drinking at the behest of your mother. Still, you could make an exception for a glass of wine. You may be aware that chocolates, especially combined with wine, are known to be exquisite aphrodisiacs."

Diana scoffed, saying, "I don't think neither of us requires an aphrodisiac to spur us on to do some down and dirty sex. However, I do need just a minute to get myself comfortable, and if you don't tell my mother of this lapse, I think I'll enjoy that glass of wine after all."

Diana then removed her fur coat and nonchalantly dumped it onto the floor. This act was followed by the removal of her dress and bra to become naked save for her above the knee fishnet boots. Thereupon, she sat herself down next to the fully clothed Brad Winters and accepted a glass of wine and a piece of chocolate. Her being naked while her partner was still clothed proved to be quite a turn-on for Diana. Perhaps there was an exhibitionist element in her joy of the situation. But what truly pleased her was the obvious unequivocal brazen display of her desire for sex, which was implicit by the mere fact she was naked, while her partner hadn't even got around to undressing.

After a sip of wine and consumption of a piece of chocolate, they embraced and started with a tentative kiss. Diana deliberatively with force pressed her naked body against Brad's clothed body. The distinguishable contrast of their bodies provoked an electrifying sensation for both of them. As a result, that pleasure led to even more intensive kissing. Brad was delighted to explore the puffy soft lips of Diana. He appreciated the fact that he was kissing a hot woman, and the feel of her lips reinforced his joy. For her part, Brad's skillful osculation was emphatic enough to cause her to reach a minor orgasm.

Once Brad was aware that the heavy breathing and panting by Diana must be signaling that she was overwrought by her passion, he broke off the kiss. He stood up and taking her hand, guided her to the king-size bed in the room. He had previously caused the bed covers to be removed, and bunched on the floor at the end of the bed. Accordingly, he had Diana rest supine on her back at the end of the bed, with her calves and feet dangling over the edge. He parted her thighs to allow him space to kneel between the outreach of her limbs. He proceeded to apply his tongue on licking her entire vulva. Firstly he captured the outer folds of her labia with his teeth to thoroughly lick the tissue with his tongue. He did the same thing with the inner lips.

His methodical oral administration on her sex was slowly driving Diana over the edge to experience yet another orgasm. Her passion hit a new plateau when he captured her clitoris. He clamped down on it with his teeth and licked the nub. The oral action on her clit was so stimulating that she was almost there to experience yet another climax. That did occur immediately, as soon as his tongue found her 'G' spot, it was all over. She screamed as she was perspiring profusely while simultaneously squirting.

Diana's body was involuntarily shaking and trembling continuously for some time as a result of her latest orgasm. Brad took the opportunity to detach himself from her limbs. Standing away, he proceeded to divest himself of his clothes. Once he was naked, he returned to his position between her thighs. He proceeded to undo first, the laces of her thigh-high boots on her right leg. Having completed that task, he was able to remove the boot completely and toss it aside. As Diana's right leg was now devoid of any covering, Brad started planting kisses starting from the middle of her inner thigh moving southward to her ankle.

Once he had reached her foot, Brad proceeded to lick the sole, unmindful of the tickling reaction Diana was visibly experiencing. Luckily for Diana's equilibrium, Brad did not stay long with his attention on the sole of her right foot. Instead, he captured all the toes of the foot into his mouth, to apply some tongue licking loving stimulation. Once satisfied with having thoroughly caressed the totality of her toes, Brad proceeded to suck on each toe individually and separately. His oral loving on the toes of her right foot produced some seriously loving vibes for Diana. Luckily for her peace of mind, she remembered to have washed thoroughly especially including her feet prior to this date, so that she had no apprehension that she presented any off-putting toe jam.

When Brad's fetish for worshiping Diana's right foot was sufficiently satiated, he gently lowered the limb back to its position. He now turned his attention to her left foot. He duplicated the maneuver on this foot, which this time caused Diana to climax for the third time. Her mind took in the curiosity that she had been so aroused despite not yet having any direct contact with his penis! As she was vociferously hyperventilating, she became determined to remedy this deficiency.

She raised herself from her supine position on the bed to slide down to her knees on the floor to reach eye level to his stiff cock. She unceremoniously popped his manhood into her mouth and proceeded to plunge it to a deep throat hold. At the same time, she reached around his trunk with her left hand, and forming a three-finger spear penetrated his anus. He loudly gasped in shocked reaction to her unexpected assault. As he quickly acclimatized to his situation, he began grunting in response to each stroke of the simultaneous digital sodomy and fellatio that Diana was applying to his body.

Diana never understood what prompted her to fist him in his ass, but the effect on her was mind-blowing. She lost sentient reality, as she was also involuntarily grunting in reaction to her activity. The passion of her lovemaking overwhelmed her to such an extent that she was compelled to scream out her new orgasm. In so doing, by necessity, she released his penis from her mouth, but that was precisely the moment he reached his climax and started ejaculating. Consequently, he splattered her face with his cum. In retrospect, she concluded she must have desired this result, since she had maintained a hold of his penis with her right hand, and could have easily directed his spray away from her face or from any part of her body for that matter.

In any case, as soon as Diana stopped screaming, she started giggling as her predicament seemed hilarious to her. Besides, as her orgasm was so exhilarating to her senses, she could not be annoyed or grossed out by the gooey mess clinging to her face. She started to calmly scrape up the various trails of semen with her finger directing it into her mouth.

Ever the gentleman, Brad offered to fetch a washcloth for Diana, but she declined by saying, "Oh no, thank you Brad. Where's your sense of adventure into kinky sex? You were desirous of decorating this room with the scent of Ms. Paltrow's vagina, so why are you squeamish about the smell of your cum on my face? Besides, you can help me clean up by directing your sperm to my mouth by using your finger or even your tongue if you want to be bold."

Brad laughed at Diana's outrageous dictum and bold suggestion to help her. He was never one to shirk a challenge, and so he sank to his knees to lick up the accumulated gooey moisture on her face. As he directed some cum right to her lips, he would then maneuver the cum into her mouth by way of a kiss. Soon by coordinating their peculiar efforts, Diana's face became presentable. They then both arose to their feet and stared at each other lovingly. The predominant red lighting in the room enhanced their lust for each other. They then embraced, clinging their bodies together. The feel of their bodies rubbing against each other added to their renewed kissing, produced sensuous pleasures, which they would wish to last forever.

During their embrace, they automatically strayed towards the bed. Once the back of Diana's knees touched the edge, she collapsed and fell backward onto the bed. Separated from Brad's embrace, Diana scooted her body along to be completely ensconced on the bed. Now on her back, she crooked her finger and beckoned him to join her and to fuck her. Brad did not need a second invitation. He pounced on her, and his cock found Diana's vaginal opening seemingly on its own; neither Diana nor Brad used their respective hands to achieve the penetration.

Diana wrapped her legs around his body, resting her heels on the back of his calves. She folded her hands on to his back, to affect a close adhesion. In this position, she felt completely dominated by him, and she loved that feeling! As he was pumping his cock in her, she was gasping and moaning. She felt stuffed, and she loved it! He fucked her furiously, and she kept up with his pace giving as good as she got. She climaxed at the very moment she could sense that he was filing her vagina up with his erupting sperm.

As soon as she had regained her equilibrium from the throes of her intense orgasm, she turned to face him sideways as he had detached himself from her. Sporting a huge satisfied smile, she simply declared, "You're my hero!"

After that, they fucked four times more in four different positions. First, they fucked in the doggy position as he sodomized her. Another time she was on top riding him with her back towards him. Then they fucked as she was facing him on her back with her legs folded tightly to herself. Finally, they fucked while lying side by side and he entered her vagina from the rear. Each occasion for foreplay, she sucked on his cock to prep him. At the last coitus, she fell asleep moments after he finished ejaculating while his cock was still in her. She was snoring by the time his cock had wilted and slipped out of her vagina on its own accord.

12