Navy Nurse Ch. 17

Story Info
Diana labels each sex in the gangbang orgy.
6.5k words
4.72
4.5k
2
0

Part 17 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To greet the first gentleman that would fuck her at this Frat party gangbang orgy, Diana had settled on the foot side of the bed and was facing the door. Folding her knees behind her, she was vertically upright, resting on the backs of her calves. As soon as she became aware of the door of her room opening, she clasped her hands together at the back of her head. In consequence, her upper body was thrust forward, displaying her ample, mouth-watering bosom, to good advantage.

When the man entered the room, his jaws dropped, and his eyes bulged as he was stimulated by the sight of Diana's nubile body. His penis was aroused by virtue of the prep work by the hostesses. However, upon seeing Diana, his cock instantly hardened even more, and was pointing straight forward at her.

Diana giggled at witnessing his involuntary body reaction, and said, "Aw, I see you're happy to see me. My name is Diana. What's yours?"

"My name is Raul. Raul Sanchez."

"Oh Raul, what a fine name. But even better, what a fine mighty big cock you have. Can I hold it? I'd like to feel it in my hand."

"Oh yes, Miss Diana!"

Raul moved to the edge of the bed and was standing level with her. She reached for his cock with her left hand and began to gently stroke it. With her right hand, she was caressing his left shoulder. She moved her head to his right shoulder and started planting kisses on his neck.

The feel of his cock on her hand sent shivers up and down her spine. Diana loved the smell of Raul, and she became fully aroused within thirty seconds. That was all the foreplay she needed!

Diana suddenly stopped her action. Bending backward, she got off her haunches and repositioned herself on her back. She squirmed her body backward to the headboard, all the while gesturing by curling her finger, beckoning Raul to join her.

She was commanding, "Come join me, Raul! Your cock is ready! I'm ready! Come and fuck me! Fuck me good! Put that big cock of yours in my cunt and fuck me! Fuck me now!"

With Diana's direction, Raul jumped on top of Diana's supine body. He quickly penetrated her vagina and was fucking her frantically. This was the pace that suited Diana's mood of the moment perfectly, to satisfy her particular lustful desires fully. She wrapped her legs around his back to enable her to meet his thrusts with the bump and grind motion of her hips. She vocalized insipid blandishments such as, "Oh yeah baby! That's it! That's good! That's so fucking good! Yeah, you're fucking me! You're fucking me good!"

In retrospect, when Diana recalled her sexual utterances, she was embarrassed by her vapid pronouncements. She deemed them to be improper to the sophisticated image of herself she wished to impart to her sexual partners. Still, she was cognizant that her passion in such occasions of lust overrode the constraints that her conscious mind would otherwise impose on her response. So she had to reconcile with the basic fact that during the intensive sexual intercourse, she couldn't remain demure. She was comforted by the thought that if this was her only flaw of conduct when engaged in sexual activity, it would suggest that she could be considered to be the ultimate sexual female animal, a designation she would be proudly wear.

The sex between Raul and Diana was very intense and compelling. As a result, they both climaxed in a relatively short time. Raul immediately disengaged and exited the room. Apparently, he was more attuned to enjoying the general raucous atmosphere of the Frat party and viewed his participation in the gangbang as merely an interlude in the festivities.

For Diana, her state of mind was in a flux. Although she had indeed climaxed, something was missing. Her passion during the brief coitus had been aroused to its highest intensity. She still, nevertheless, felt unfulfilled. When Diana realized that Raul had decamped with lots of time remaining in the session, she knew she had to, and did resort to masturbation to complete her sexual satisfaction fully.

Again in retrospect, she was struck by the irony of her need and compulsion to indulge in masturbation despite orgasming after her first sexual congress with umpteen number of real live sexual partners still to come-er cum. Recalling that at her first orgy two years previously, as a result of the number of sexual encounters engaged, that except for some noteworthy trysts, most of the sex acts became a blur in her memory bank. That was evident in the case of Robert Morley. That gentleman asked her out on a date based on knowing her as a result of having been one of her sex partners at that orgy. She had to take his word for that fact as she did not recognize him whatsoever when they met. Wishing to have a better recall with the sex she was to have in this orgy, Diana decided to put a name for each session to jog her memory more accurately whenever she needed to reminisce. Accordingly, she labeled the sex with Raul as the 'snatch and self snatch fuck.'

The second sexual partner to Diana's orgy gangbang was a black gentleman whose name was Reginald Curtis. He was not as well endowed as imagined by those curious white females who were prone to try interracial sex only for the novelty. Since this was her second gangbang orgy, she had previously had several black male sexual partners, and now expected more to come er cum. Thus Diana had no preconceived notion as to what to expect in fucking a black male whose nakedness she had not previously seen.

From her position flat on her back on the bed, she could see and determine that Reginald's erection was more than sufficient to satisfy her. Although her previous masturbation had been satisfactory enough to produce an orgasm, she felt she needed more. Although consciously aware she was going to experience more sex and more orgasms, still, she was as randy as if she had, up this point, only experienced exciting foreplay. Thus, her mindset was anticipating an awesome sexual fulfillment. Accordingly, she sported a huge lascivious smile and duplicated her greeting of the first session, "Oh my! I see you're happy to see me! My name is Diana, what's yours?"

As a Fine Arts student and a budding artist in his own right, Reginald Curtis was taken aback by the pose affected by Diana upon his entrance to the room. Her posture had an uncanny resemblance to the famous painting by Francisco Goya, "La Maja Desnuda" (or 'the naked Maja' in English). In contemplating the art, he had always been struck by the sheer pure pulchritude of the nude model's body, despite her unremarkable, nondescript facial features. Diana's facial features were a little more appealing than the model, but still, Diana's face, although not unattractive, was definitely less alluring than her fabulously nubile body. However, what took Reginald's breath away was seeing that Diana had her hands locked under her head, just like the nude model in the painting. Realistically, Reginald was aware that Diana's affected pose had to be a coincidence instead of a deliberate choice to emulate.

Nevertheless, he couldn't help saying, "My name is Reginald Curtis, and I'm trying to become an artist while I study in the Fine Arts Department here at U of M. But the way you are now positioned reminds me of Goya's famous painting the naked Maja. I think that instead of calling you Diana, I will be thinking you as 'My Naked Maja'!"

Diana giggled at his response, and with an even more wicked smile, she cooed, "Oh Reginald, what a remarkable observation! I can confirm I know of the painting you are referring to, and I'm so flattered. You have a beautiful name, but more importantly, you possess a most beautiful penis."

Then with her hands, she tugged on both folds of her labia to prolapse the rest of her vulva as she continued, "But don't you think my pussy is beautiful too?"

Now aroused as he had never been before, Reginald Curtis merely replied, "Oh yeah," in a loud voice as he found himself mesmerized to the extent that he was incapable of articulating a cerebral response.

Without missing a beat, Diana, now adopting her sultriest, deep and heavy breathing voice, continued, "Well, my handsome black stud muffin, why don't you shove that all too beautiful black cock into my now very wet pussy. Fuck me, my handsome black lover. Fuck me good! Fuck me, gentle! Fuck me hard. Just fuck me! I want your cock in me! I need your cock in me!"

With such an appeal, Reginald automatically got on the bed and penetrated Diana. The two of them engaged in sexual congress in the missionary position. Despite what the sophisticated and cultured sexually active person might deem as vanilla sex, the passionate chemistry between the two of them made the sex play exhilarating; fireworks and shooting stars kind of sex. Diana wrapped her legs around his back with her heels resting on the back of his thighs. This position allowed her to bump and grind against his thrust, which elevated her passion to the ultimate level.

Each of them were so engrossed in the sex play they were compelled to utter inane sexual banalities. For his part, Reginald was bellowing out, "Oh fuck, Diana! You're fucking hot! Oh, fuck! Your white pussy is driving me insane! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

For her part, Diana was screaming out, "Oh fuck baby! You're fucking me! You're fucking me real good! Oh God, Reggie baby, my pussy is hot! Your cock is setting my cunt on fire! Don't stop, Reggie, baby! I need your cock! You need to keep fucking me. You can't stop!"

They arrived at their climaxes simultaneously. They reserved their loudest vocalizations at this juncture as Reginald emitted a war-whoop of exalted triumph. For her part, Diana screamed out repetitively, "Oh fuck! Oh, shit!"

They were conscious that every actual listener, privy to their sounds, had known beforehand that sex was to take place in the room. Therefore, neither Diana nor Reginald were embarrassed by their raucous outbursts. Nay, to the contrary, they each in their mind considered their vocal antics as a badge of honor, indicating to their possible eavesdroppers that without any doubt, some real hot sex was occurring in the room. Such impression satisfied any latent desire of an exhibitionist fetish they might have harbored, while at the same time sparing them of any inherent discomforting humiliation occasioned by naked exposure.

As Reginald was departing from the room, Diana blew a kiss at him and waved goodbye. The wave was accompanied by a saucy wink fortified by a most satisfactorily wicked smile. Diana had no doubt whatsoever to label this encounter as 'my naked Maja fuck.'

Diana anticipated that the hostesses, particularly Patricia McDonald, in conjunction with Barbara Spencer, would by now be able to accommodate her wish of exclusively multiple partners. Accordingly, she grabbed her tube of KY Jelly and thoroughly lubricated her anus and rectum in preparation of sodomy to come ...cum? After that, repeating the pose she had adopted at the start of the first session, she sat upright at the edge of the bed, with her calves and knees folded underneath her.

Again, as she became aware of the next visitation, to greet her following partners, she clasped her hands to the back of her head, causing her ample bosom to jut forward to emphasize their mouth-watering appeal. Sure enough, this time, two gentlemen entered the room to visit her. They each had been efficiently prepped by Makayla and Penelope, such that, to Diana's utter delight, they each sported impressive erections. Consequently, she uttered what she had by now incorporated as a standard greeting, "Oh my! I see that you two are happy to see me! I can say for myself that I'm delighted to see you two as well, as you'll discover for yourselves."

Preceding name identification, Diana flipped her body to reposition herself on her hands and knees. She moved forward to the middle of the bed, readying herself for sex à la doggy style. Since her bountiful derrière was pointing towards the men, she turned her head to make eye contact and proposed, "I'd like one of you to sink your wonderful penis either into my pink hole or in my stink hole. I don't care which, as I take pleasure with either activity. As for the other one of you, I so desire to feast on your magnificent cock until I make you cum in my mouth. I do so want to taste your delicious seed. I have no preference for which one of you does what, so you can decide. If you can't agree, perhaps you can resort to a round of rock, paper, and scissors for final determination."

Diana had intended that her last proposition for the ultimate resolution of the makeup of the sexual participation to be a comical suggestion. So she was surprised that the men did engage in the game, and she couldn't help giggling in consequence. She knew at this moment that she would remember this session as the 'rock, paper, and scissors fuck.'

The result of the game was paper covering the rock. The paper man elected sodomy and climbed on to the bed. Positioning himself on his knees between Diana's outspread thighs, he penetrated Diana's anus. Diana automatically gasped upon the initial intrusion. Since her lubrication efforts were adequate, she basically was not unduly discomforted, and soon was participating in the sodomy enthusiastically.

The rock man climbed on to the bed, and initially stationed himself against the headboard. Then he slithered downwards until his bottom touched the sheet-covered mattress. With his legs spread apart, he slid towards Diana, thereby encasing her upper body between his thighs. Once he finished his journey, she was in an ideal position to perform fellatio, while simultaneously being sodomized comfortably. Diana was grunting in reaction to the penile thrusts in her ass by the paper man, as she spotted the availability of the rock man's rock hard cock. She giggled in contemplating the alliteration she had conjured up in her mind. She peered upwards to make eye contact with the rock man.

She favored him with a cheeky wink and a wickedly healthy smile and said, "Oh, what a beautiful penis! I'm so going to enjoy this!"

As Diana deep throated the rock man, she added squeaks to the grunting she had been chirping. Although the rock man's phallus was above average in size, she was able to take it all into her mouth, and experience the tickling sensation of his pubic hair in contact with her nose. That sensation caused her to giggle, adding to her repertoire of sexual warbling.

As the paper man continued his ass fucking, the thrusts naturally jolted her body forwards and backward. As a result, her oral movements on his penis automatically followed the rhythmic pattern in sync with the action of the sodomy. Nevertheless, periodically she would manually remove this rod from her mouth, so that she could orally caress his scrotum. On such occasions, she would invariably swallow his sac so that she could swirl his balls in her mouth. Each such action caused the rock man to moan in an agonizing emphatic fashion involuntarily.

Soon the simultaneously double sexual acts of sodomy and fellatio drove Diana's passion to the ultimate level of euphoria. Her vision became blurred as she lost control of all of her mental faculties. Her ensuing orgasm simply overwhelmed her. Luckily, she was consciously still able to gulp down the sperm that the rock man was erupting into her mouth, as he reached his climax at the same time as the onset of her orgasm. At the immediate point that registered in her conscious mind that the rock man had shot his last load, Diana spat out his cock, so that she was free to hyperventilate fiercely in a desperate effort to calm the burning fire of her very intense orgasm.

While Diana was in the throes of her overpowering orgasm, she was still being sodomized by the paper man. The ongoing anal sex did nothing to soothe the aftermath of her climax. Instead, it provoked her to squirt a copious amount of her female fluids. Then, when she could sense that the paper man had finally reached his climax and was pumping load after load of cum into her rectum, she was seized by a brand new orgasm. This new orgasm, following so closely on top of her original one, had a debilitating effect on her body, at the same time temporarily producing a severe painful reaction. To combat the competing sensations of pain-pleasure, and overwrought by her female ejaculation, Diana could not prevent herself from letting out a scream in her loudest voice possible. Diana's scream was so loud and harrowing that both of her partners were extremely startled. So much so that the rock man scrambled off the bed and scurried out of the room as fast as he was capable. Likewise, the paper man immediately disengaged from Diana and followed the rock man out of the room.

Diana's very audible scream, coupled with the frantic exit of her sex partners, prompted Barbara Spencer to enter the room.

In her capacity as the gatekeeper in coordinating the management of the separate orgy trysts, she asked, "Are you OK, Diana? Do you need a break? I can allow you to skip the next round."

Diana was still panting heavily, but she was able to respond, "Oh no. I'm truly all right. I just had some super orgasms, but I can continue without interruption. I did mess up the bed, though, so can you help me clean up?"

It was a credit to Hank Doran and his team in organizing the Frat party orgy that every possible contingency had been taken into consideration. As a result, preparations were in place to counter such eventualities, and to ensure the room would not become uninhabitable. A waterproof bed pad had been placed on top of the mattress and underneath the bed sheet to protect against damage to the mattress. Thus it was just a simple matter of Diana and Barbara removing the soiled bed sheet and replacing it with a clean one. In this way, each entertainment room of the orgy had in its closet several pairs of fitted bed sheets. Consequently, Diana was quite ready in time to entertain her next visitors without any delay.

For this occasion, Diana sat demurely on the edge of the bed to await her new arrivals. Her latest clients, a black man, and a white man entered the room, both fully aroused. Upon espying them, Diana was thrilled. Both of them were as virile as she could ever imagine or fantasize as the most desirable of the male persuasion. It wasn't that they were particularly handsome, certainly not of the caliber of the good looks of renowned male superstars in the Hollywood celebrity world. Instead, they exuded pure 100% testosterone that ultimately appealed to all the physical desires of a heterosexual female. The way they comported themselves would melt away any resistance a straight female might employ, to deflect against a premature brazen no holds barred seduction.

Diane was no exception. She was grateful that, because of the circumstances of the orgy, she was spared the usually tedious pattern of hustling necessarily required to lead to sexual intercourse eventually. There was no doubt in her mind that as soon as she saw these two men, she knew that she wanted to jump their bones. The fact that she knew she was going to do so made her leak immediately. The resulting moist feeling on her thighs quickly became uncomfortable. Given her initial reaction to these men, Diana eschewed uttering her past greetings. Instead, she resorted to vulgarity to disguise what she perceived as her weakness of being besotted sexually with them.

So she said, "Oh, wow! You two certainly are a girl's wet dream, if we girls were to experience wet dreams! So I have a twat to take in one of your cocks, and I have an ass hole to service the other cock. So what do you guys say? Are you the answer to my non-existent wet dream?"

Paying no heed to the weird utterances that Diana had made, the black fellow first went unto the bed to lie down on his back. Without any verbalization, he directed Diana to climb on top of him, and, lying prone, to impale herself unto his rigid phallus. Diana had no problem complying as she headed the black penis into her now very wet pussy. As demanded, she then went limp onto his chest so that he could feel the softness of her tits on his body. Her close adherence to his body allowed her to nuzzle his neck and ears with her lips continuously during their coitus.

12