Navy Nurse Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since she realized that she tended to vocalize indecorously during sex, by her concentration in kissing both sides of the black fellow's neck and both of his ears, she reframed from succumbing to what she considered an undesirable trait that she usually could not stop.

Meanwhile, the white fellow, needing no articulated blueprint as to how to proceed, climbed onto the bed. Settling himself on his knees, between the outspread legs of both Diana and the black fellow, he was in the position to sodomize Diana. He was also in an ideal location to witness the actual chain reaction of his actions. He stabbed his stiff penis against her anus and was fascinated to seeing her aperture gape in response. As her anus slowly opened, he was, in fact, almost involuntarily forcing his cock further into her bowel. Once he managed to get his cock head solidly past her sphincter, the resulting tightness of the grip on his penis produced an exquisite sensation. He unquestionably surmised that he could never imagine he would ever grow weary of experiencing such unique pleasure inherent in the tight grip of sodomy.

As for Diana, the sensual feeling of two cocks penetrating her nether holes produced a passion pleasurable beyond her typical desires and expectations. She was consciously aware of her excitement and noting that such feeling would not frequently avail, she paid utmost attention to savoring the delights she was at this instant privy to. Furthering this resolve, she endeavored to be as active as possible to instill similar good feelings to her sex partners. In this way, not only was she was kissing the black fellow's neck and ears, but she was stroking his hair with one hand. With her other hand, she was reaching back to stroke the white fellow's hip. That action was intended, hopefully, to convey the message of her enjoyment in no uncertain terms.

Each partner in this threesome sex truly enjoyed their part. However, as far as Diana was concerned, her enjoyment in her participation in this group sex encounter was subsequently destroyed by the vocalization uttered by her partners. She was utterly dispirited by the disparaging words directed at her persona. These men deemed it necessary to verbalize their scorn of her as part and parcel of the pleasures they were enjoying.

For example, the black fellow felt it incumbent on his part to label her a 'ho' or a 'white bitch' and implying that she slavishly craved for his black cock. The white fellow was no better as he labeled her as a slut and a whore. In his utterances, he was accusing her of experiencing the unbridled joy of the depraved sexual acts she was party to. Diana was aware from past experience that some men would disdain a woman who was wanton like her. Still, she never could understand why such men needed to articulate their vile opinion of her. Especially, while they were willingly participating and presumably enjoying the very activity which they held her in contempt.

The negative chatter was indeed off-putting to Diana. She lost her concentration and her passion. She acted woodenly after that, although continuing to display seemingly exuberance. She did not climax when her partners subsequently ejaculated. Any sense of pleasure she had built up at the beginning of the sex had dissipated. Instead, she felt relief that what had begun as a pleasure turned out to become an ordeal. She was thankful when it it was finally over, a reaction she most definitely did not want to experience. Her initial instant attraction to them had also disappeared from her mind. And it did not help, when the white fellow upon departing said, "Thanks pig. That was real."

For this encounter, Diana elected to remember it as 'the foul name-calling fuck.' She did not remain maudlin for long, as her spirits immediately arose upon the entrance of three men for the next session. She was geeked at the prospect of experiencing her first MMMF sex of the evening. She beamed at the appearance of the men, and greeted them enthusiastically, "Hi guys! My name is Diana, and I hope to please you. Can you tell me your names?"

As Diana's greeting was so warm and welcoming, the men had no shame in divulging their full names. They were as follows: Ammar Khoury, apparently Middle Eastern; Vignesh Laghari, possibly East Indian; and Hayata Takamori, probably Japanese. Since it was apparent that she was the only Occidental in the group, in her mind, Diana dubbed this session as her 'East meets West fuck'.

Then to get the East meets West orgy started, Diana said, "So nice to make your acquaintance. As you know, I'm here to entertain the three of you at the same time. I suggest that you, Ammar get on this bed and lie flat on your back, OK?"

As Ammar complied, Diana directed him to lie alongside the edge of the bed. Once he was in place, she moved to where his side was next to the edge of the bed. She first swung her left foot over him and then raised herself on top of him. To accommodate her right foot, which had no bed space to rest, she folded it to rest her instep on his left calf. Now fully facing on top of him, she inserted his penis into her vagina and forced a tight hold. Then looking backward, making eye contact with Hayata Takamori, she directed, "Hayata, as you can see, there is room between Ammar's legs so that you get there to stab my bummy hole with your samurai sword."

Takamori snorted at the metaphor and protested, "I'm not Samurai!"

Diana snorted back as she replied, "Whatever! You know what I mean. Just do it!"

Takamori then quickly got to the position indicated; on his knees, he was able to penetrate Diana's anus. Although not unduly discomforted, she automatically let out a gasp of pain. Genuinely concerned about having inflicted pain, Takamori declared, "Oh, so sorry, Miss Diana."

Alarmed that he might become skittish, Diana instantly assured, "Nonsense Hayata! You did not hurt me! I'm a big girl. Yes, it did hurt a little, but I can take it. Soon your cock fucking me in the ass will only bring me pure pleasure."

Then turning to Vignesh Laghari, beckoning him with her curled up finger, Diana commanded, "Come here, my sweet Vignesh, you will have to stay standing while I feast on your yummy manhood. I'm looking forward to some exquisite Indian delicacy!"

Diana's cheerful manner in saying some outrageous things that might offend those of the political correct bent, shielded her from such criticism. Accordingly, Laghari simply laughed at Diana's extravagant description of the intended fellatio. As Vignesh reached the appropriate spot, she grabbed hold of his cock and announced, "OK, boys, we're all set to blast away. I expect a good fuckin' in my cunt from you, Ammar, and a good fuckin' in my ass from you, Hayata. And as for you, Vignesh...."

Diana did not finish her sentence. Having turned her head to facilitate the fellatio, she popped Laghari's penis into her mouth before she could utter another word.

Magically she was figuratively transposed to another world, a world of sexual enchantment. The sensation of two cocks gliding in her nether holes produced a feeling of tingling titillation that blew her mind away. In conjunction with her cock sucking on the Indian, Diana perceived herself to be located in an erotic sexual nirvana. As a result, she was continually moaning and groaning throughout.

For his part, Ammar remained silent, only contributing some grunts. The other two did vocalize, but their utterances were in their respective native languages. Diana found out later that Ammar was a US citizen having arrived in the US with his parents since he was an infant. The other two were foreign exchange students who were more comfortable with their mother tongue. Since Diana could not understand their sexual exclamations, she preferred to believe that the same was not of the vile kind propounded by the previous two visitors.

It was reasonable for her to believe, that if one wants to insult someone, the sting is lost if the recipient of the scorn does not understand the meaning of the words uttered. In any case, the sexual play was pleasant to all. As far as Diana was concerned, her resultant orgasm was as exquisite as she had ever experienced. It was not of the intense kind that would compel her to scream. Nor was it exhaustive to the extent that it forced her to hyperventilate fiercely to regain her equilibrium. Instead, it was just perfect; tranquil and serene.

In her mind, she labeled this type of reaction to her 'Goldilocks Orgasm.' She had marked her other climaxes as 'her Screaming Orgasm' and 'her Panting Orgasm,' respectively. As far as Diana could determine, her sexual partners seemed to have enjoyed their climaxes as much as she. Doubtless, for her, the taste of Vignesh's sperm was intoxicating enough to bring her pleasure. The way he reacted in a happy surprise upon seeing her unceremoniously swallow and ingest his ejaculate, she surmised that he had never previously experienced having a female partner who would fully complete a blow job as she did.

She got the impression that he was thrilled with her. Likewise, the other two exhibited total satisfaction with their sexual intercourse with her. As they departed, Diana was smiling broadly as she waved goodbye and blew kisses at them.

That session completed the first hour of the orgy. Diana realized it was all fine and dandy to bestow names to each session, but at the end of the day, or morning as the case would be, she most likely would have forgotten some of the designated names. That, of course, would defeat the purpose of the exercise. Accordingly, she went to Barbara at her gatekeeper's desk. Explaining her plan, she asked Barbara to jot down the names so she would have a written record. She advised Barbara she would repeat these requests every hour after that.

Since the time was now 9:00 PM, the entire party would be in full swing, with the majority of the guests having arrived. That being the case, Diana was satisfied that she would have multiple partners from now on as long as she desired. She determined to eschew single partners henceforth, not so much as to establish a new record for the number of sex partners in the orgy. Instead, her motive was predicated on the supposition that despite the plethora of incidents of group sex she had already experienced so far, she would most likely seldom, if at all, continue to participate in the same.

Certain was the fact that she would never have the opportunity to engage in so many different sex partners in one evening like this evening at this orgy. So she did not want to waste the opportunity. Her attitude was akin to a gourmand diner attending a restaurant featuring an all you can eat menu. If, in such circumstances, one only eats the quantity of food, the same or less, than one would typically eat, a sense of disappointment would permeate in one's mind. There would exist a feeling that an opportunity for overabundance was not taken advantage of.

Happily, in her first session in the second hour was another occasion for an MMMF foursome group sex. The first man was burly in stature, reminding Diana of her image of a stereotypical lumberjack. The other two were reasonably tall but very slim with hairless chests. Before Diana could utter a greeting, the burly man spoke, "Hi! My name is Luther Jensen. I understand from Barbara in the corridor that your name is Diana Van Buren."

Caught off guard by such an unexpected forthright introduction, Diana could only stammer, "Yes, that is my name."

Pointing to his respective companions, Luther declared, "This is Cody Vore to my right, and Mike Shaw to the left. Back in the corridor, the three of us decided on how this fucking was going to come down."

Diana replied enthusiastically, "Oh goody, that sure saves some time. So how do you want me? Who's to fuck my twat, and who's to fuck my ass? Best of all, whose mighty fine cock am I to suck?"

Luther responded, "Oh, no. We're not interested in a blow job. We've already been serviced that way by the girls in the corridor. Barbara, who did me was good in getting me stiff, but not causing me to cum so that I'm perfectly ready for you."

Diana queried, "But if I'm not to give head, I then only have two holes, and the three of you have three cocks. How can I do you all since we only have less than ten minutes left? I don't think there is enough time for me to satisfy you all separately."

Luther responded, "I'm disappointed in you, Diana, that you lack imagination. You got to think outside of the box. You can take two cocks in your ass hole while still taking another cock in your cunt."

Diana gasped as she could not quite grasp his intentions. So she replied, "I suppose I can theoretically accommodate two cocks in my ass although that's got to be a very tight fit. But how then how can you manage to get another cock in my snatch? How is it feasible to even do so?"

"Relax, my pretty Diana. The three of us have worked it out in the corridor exactly how we're going to accomplish it. All you have to do is to follow our lead."

"OK, whatever you say. I'm certainly game for anything."

"Good girl!"

Luther Jensen then moved to the bed and settled his rump at the end edge of the bed. With his feet firmly on the floor, he lowered his back to rest on the bed. Now he directed Diana to sit on him so that he could maneuver to sodomize her from his position underneath her. Once his cock penetrated her anus, he lifted her thighs in the air and parted them as wide as she could tolerate. At this point, Cody Vore moved in between Diana's spread thighs and Luther's spread legs. After a couple of attempts at pressure pushing his cock into her already fully occupied anus, Cody was able to force Diana's anus to gape even further to effect entry. The feeling of the two cocks up and inside her ass was excruciatingly painful, but at the same exceedingly exhilarating. She was grateful that just before this session, she had re-lubricated her rectum, anus, and perineum, or otherwise, she could not fathom how she would have been able to tolerate this double penetration.

As it was, she started perspiring involuntarily, but at least she didn't produce an overabundant amount of sweat. She did squirt during the movement of the two cocks, but again it was not a copious amount. It landed harmlessly onto the thighs of each of her sodomites, who did not seem to be perturbed or even have noticed. Then it was Mike Shaw, who entered the fray. He was able to climb over and between Diana's ass and upraised legs to Cody's front. Ending up with one foot firmly on the bed and the knee of the other foot resting on the bed, Mike was able to finagle his cock into Diana's vagina.

The cock in her cunt proved to be a balm as it tended to distract her attention from the strain of the two cocks lodged in her rectum. She smiled coyly at Mike as it was about the only thing she could do. Once Mike's cock had penetrated Diana's vagina, the triple fucking began in earnest. Each man was able to deploy their penis freely so that Diana could sense three independent sources of pleasure invading her body. The three cocks fucking her nether holes produced an overwhelming reaction in her mind, compelling her to grunt ceaselessly.

Diana knew she was heading towards a screaming orgasm, but she could not stop such an outcome even if she tried. She shrieked at the end. Luckily each of the three men was on the edge of their climaxes when Diana screamed. So rather than being disturbed, they mutually ejaculated instead. Their orgasms thereupon occurred at precisely the same time. Cody was the first to disengage, as he merely stepped backward, easing the withdrawal of his penis from Diana's rectum in the process. This allowed Mike to disengage himself from contact quickly, and to get off the bed.

This left Diana lying on top of Luther. As his cock wilted and slipped out of her rectum, Diana was able to turn around to face Luther. Having finished shrieking, she was giggling instead, and her forehead was glistening with sweat. With a huge smile, she planted a kiss on his lips and said, "Thank you! Thank you, Luther! It was a blast! I didn't think what we did was possible! Thank you again!"

Diana cheerfully waved goodbye to her departing lovers, blowing kisses as well. This was about the only session she truly regretted ending, as she would have loved to have been solely in their company for the rest of the orgy. She elected to label this encounter her 'triple whammy fuck.'

The next session proved to be somewhat lame, especially when compared to the previous two sessions. Her partners were two black fellows whose names she did not recall. The one black fellow lay flat on his back. Diana was on top of him as his cock penetrated her vagina. The other black fellow was then sodomizing her. He adhered firmly to her back so that he was able to reach in and manhandle her breasts throughout the copulation.

In the end, Diana experienced a 'Goldilocks' orgasm, and so she was happily content with this encounter. The two black fellows politely thanked her for her enthusiastic sexual performance and duly exited the room. She favored them with a gracious wave of goodbye and blew kisses at them. Because of the obvious visual image of their threesome sex, Diana elected to dub this session as her 'Oreo Cookie fuck'.

12