Navy Nurse Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was now bare-chested, she returned to continuously uttering encouragement and caressing the back of his head, not that Hank Doran needed any, as he seemed fixated on her mammary glands.

After a while, Diana became aroused enough to desire to progress to the next level beyond foreplay, but she was not inclined to verbalize her new sexual needs. Instead, still manually caressing the back of his head, she slowly rose from her chair to finish up standing fully upright. Throughout this maneuver, Hank moved with her, still simultaneously fondling her tits without losing contact even for a moment. To account for such devotion to her ample bosom, Diana conjured up a happy conceit. She surmised that Hank's long time girlfriend must have been flat-chested, and ergo he was taking advantage of a sexual play of which he had been surely deprived. Diana giggled at this thought as she equated Hank's actions akin to a parched, thirsty nomad wandering in the desert without an adequate supply of water for days, before reaching an oasis and finally able to relieve his dire distress.

While standing up, Diana was able to shimmy out of her dress and slip. Likewise, she was able to deftly rid herself of her thong to end up naked except for her garter belt and stockings. She then turned her attention to undoing his belt buckle. Having accomplished that task, she effectively lowered his pants. Now she was able to grab hold of his penis and manually stroke it in a lovingly languid motion. Of course, such action did not lend itself to a sustainable, long-lasting pleasure for Diana.

Accordingly, she tapped the top of his head as a signal command to halt his administrations on her tits. He dutifully complied to allow her to drop to her knees.

At her kneeling position, Diana was able to draw down his briefs to give her free reign of play with his phallus. She perfunctorily popped his penis into her mouth, and slowly started to swallow it. On her very first plunge, she managed to complete a full deep throat procedure. She held his entire cock entirely in her mouth for some time to accustom herself to the resultant sensitiveness of the presence of the girth and length of his cock. During this time of momentary pause, she lovingly caressed his sac, as well as ever so gently squeezing his balls. Since her purpose for this manual sexual maneuver was to provide ultimate pleasure to him, she was thrilled to discern success, as evidenced by his uncontrolled moans and groans. The strain of the presence of his cock deep in her mouth caused her to sweat slightly. This, in turn, was her sensory signal to proceed with her fellatio. She intended to force his ejaculation to allow her to feast on his sperm. She fully expected to climax as well, since she had developed a strong desire to ingest sperm. She also expected that the fellatio would be a mere precursor to multiple sexual intercourses and orgasms for the evening.

She was merrily bobbing her head up and down along the length of his shaft in addition to stroking and licking his scrotum and squeezing his testicles. She was also stroking his buttocks with her other hand and was contemplating whether to penetrate his anus digitally.

However, just as she felt they had reached the halfway point of the expected length of time to induce his ejaculation, Hank called a halt. He said, "Enough, Diana. I don't want to cum in your mouth. Get onto the bed, and keep your garter belt and stockings on. I love to fuck a woman with her stockings on."

Diana had no option but to comply. Unfortunately, the abrupt cessation of the fellatio, coupled with his precise command to get on the bed, broke her mood of sexual excitement.

She knew she needed a new round of foreplay to arouse her sufficiently to enjoy the oncoming copulation, but she was almost certain the same would not be forthcoming. As a result, a surprising dread was overpowering her nerves, a sensation she had never experienced before. This negative feeling frightened her as it ran counter to her genuine desire to establish a serious relationship with him.

After divesting himself of all his clothes, Hank got on the bed and on top of Diana à la missionary position. He unceremoniously inserted his penis into her vagina and started pumping away immediately, without instituting any other preliminary stimulation.

Diana was not entirely receptive to his amatory technique, so her reaction was instinctive, without any passion involved. She did wrap her legs around him to maintain close intimate contact during their coitus, with the hope that her libido would emerge sufficiently to solicit an automatic orgasm. Alas, it was not to be!

When he ejaculated, her emotions were nowhere near satisfaction. She formulated a new hope that after a glass of wine, he would relax, and regain his previous good humor. Then, hopefully, he would become inspired to make love to her properly.

This optimistic wish was denied. After he disengaged from her and took a few breaths, he said, "Why don't you get dressed, and I'll take you home."

Diana was more disappointed than shocked, given his demeanor after stopping the fellatio prematurely. Still, she protested, "But Hank, it's not even midnight. Why don't we have another glass of wine and have another go at it before we call it a night."

"No. I have some things I need to take care of in the morning, and I still have the long drive back to Ann Arbor."

Diana noted in her mind that it would be Sunday morning, which one would think usually would preclude any urgency. Add to the fact that the drive to Ann Arbor was not all that far, Diana perceived that his explanation for cutting the evening short was simply disingenuous. She simply replied, "OK" and got dressed.

No further words were exchanged between them until they arrived at her home. He did not offer to escort her to the door, nor did he make any attempt to kiss her goodbye. Thoroughly dispirited by how their date ended after such a promising start, she asked, "Will we see each other again?"

He merely replied, "I'll call you," and drove off.

Diana was not particularly surprised when he did not call in the next few days. She related her woes to Makayla as she outlined the details of the date during their ensuing weekly luncheon date.

She summed it up, "I guess I should not have suggested a foursome with Astrid and Robert, but I didn't think he would've been as offended as he seemed to have been. After all, he damn well knew I had participated in a gang bang fucking ninety-nine men just two months ago, but he asked me for a date anyway.

"I was also dismayed that he did not want me to finish the blow job, when there was every indication to him that I would have loved to slurp all of his cum. Hell, I suspect more women have an aversion to swallowing cum, than not! Unlike me. One of the guys I blew at the orgy congratulated me upon seeing my joy in devouring all of his cum. He told me that some months previously, he had engaged a professional prostitute who spat his cum out of her mouth as she hated the taste.

"Oh well, I'm afraid he's not going to call me. I certainly gave out every signal I could, to indicate that I wanted to see him again."

Makayla was a little impatient with Diana's infatuation with Hank. It was clear to her that he had no interest in her friend, and was only interested in a one night stand. She replied, "Quit your whining, Diana. So just call him and force him to tell you where you stand with him. It seems as if you have nothing to lose. If he says get lost, well you know, there's lots of other fish in the sea. "

So that night, Diana did call to confront Hank and asked if he intended to see her again.

He replied, "Oh, I might call you again should I ever feel the need to fuck a slut or a skank when my fiancée is not available."

Diana was furious with that reply. She said, "Considering that we had fucked less than a week ago, I take it that you did get engaged during Christmas and have never really broken off the engagement."

"You got that right slut. At least you're not stupid."

Diana was now as angry as she ever had been in her life. Remembering the cliché Brad used in breaking off with his unfaithful girlfriend, she retorted in kind, "You've fooled me once, and that was shame on you. Now you've fooled me twice, and that's a shame on me. I'll be damned to be fooled thrice. Don't bother to call me should you ever wish or need to develop a reason to stray from your fiancée again."

The following week Diana received an unexpected but most welcome telephone call, which brightened her spirits considerably, and rescued her from a feeling of melancholy.

The call transpired as follows, as Diana answered, "Hello."

"Hello, Diana Van Buren?"

"This is she."

"This is Adrianna Lake. I don't know if you remember me...."

Here Dianna interrupted, "Of course I remember you. How could I forget the marvelous time we had when we met under some rather unusual circumstances."

"Yes, indeed. I've never forgotten you either. As you may remember, we exchanged contact numbers for a possible dinner date, but for one reason or another, I've never really had the chance to follow through. It just so happens that an opportunity has opened up for me. You see, I just broke up with my long time live-in boyfriend. He neglected to take a substantially valued gift card for the Chop House with him during our parting of the ways. So I was wondering if you're free this Saturday night?"

"I'd love to. What time do you suggest I meet you at the restaurant?"

"Oh, I could pick you up if you give me your address."

"Well, I commute from Grosse Pointe Farms. And I take it you are in Ann Arbor."

"OK, Diana, I'll reserve a table for seven o'clock."

Diana arrived a couple of minutes past seven so that she was directed to Adrianna's table, which was situated against the wall. Considering what she was wearing, she was relieved to notice that the table's location was somewhat secluded and, combined with the subdued lighting of the restaurant, she happily

realized other patrons and staff would not likely notice her daring attire.

Adrianna stood up, and they hugged, in accordance to a natural form of greeting. Diana then removed her mink coat to let it rest on the back of the chair. Looking directly at Diana, Adrianna gasped, "You sure aren't a girl to leave anything to the imagination!"

Diana giggled and replied, "Oh, yes! Ever since I gained this dress, I've been dying to wear it on an auspicious occasion. This is the first time I've dared to wear it. I hope the view is easy on your eyes."

Diana was wearing the purple-colored mini dress she had obtained as a hostess to the Frat orgy in her junior year. Although the frock was diaphanous, the material and the dark color tended to obliterate the view of her naked breasts from those not in close vicinity to her. Adrianna, though, was close enough to behold the sight of Diana's bra less bosom.

She then responded, "Wait a minute, I seem to recall that at that orgy where we got it on, the woman escorting me from the party to you was wearing the same sort of outfit."

"Yes, that would be true. You see, as volunteers willing to submit to the Frat's orgy gangbang, we are expected to act as hostesses for the following year's orgy to help in the logistics of ensuring a successful event. Each hostess is given a dress similar to what I'm wearing. Thus, I obtained this dress when I acted as a hostess in my junior year."

Adrianna said, "As I further recall, that girl wasn't wearing any panties. So are you free buffing as well, to keep up the apparent tradition of wearing this dress?"

Dianna replied coyly, "I'm sure you'll be able to determine that soon enough. Anyway, to change the subject, this is the second time I've been to this marvelous restaurant. Coincidently, the previous time was also with a female friend who had a gift certificate from her boyfriend, who unfortunately could not use it before the certificate's expiry date."

"Oh, wow, what a coincidence indeed! Did you and your female friend then get it on afterward?"

"Oh, no! After our meal here, we went to a nearby bar to try to pick up guys to fuck. Unfortunately for me, the guy I ended up with had a live-in girlfriend who was supposed to be away but unexpectedly appeared on the scene just as I became naked, and was about to get it on. Incidentally, if that's what you want to do as well after our meal, I would have no objection."

"Oh no, Diana. When I asked you out on this date, it was because I wanted to be with you and no one else."

"Oh! OK! I have no problem with that either!"

The dinner was a delightful time for the two of them. Their conversation was as convivial as possible for two females who did not know each other.

Although Adrianna was aware of Diana's participation in the Frat orgy, she did not hold her in contempt for it. She intimated that she admired Diana's no apologies sexuality, and wished she was as fearless. When Diana informed Adrianna that she had become pregnant at that orgy and is raising her subsequent born daughter, Adrianna marveled, "Oh my God, that's awesome! Although I'm ambivalent about abortion, I know if I had been in your shoes, I would have had an abortion without any hesitation. And you're still on the path of becoming a nurse, and an officer in the Navy, notwithstanding that you're a single mother. Why you are the quintessential definition of a superwoman!"

Diana beamed at such heady praise. She replied, "Thank you so much for the compliment. It sure is welcome praise to offset my reputation as a slut and a whore. Anyway, to change the subject, you said you called me after breaking up with your longtime live-in boyfriend. Would that be George, as I think his name was? The one who I barfed on at the orgy?"

"Oh, heaven's no! I dumped his sorry ass days later. He was a total boor, and a pig when all is said and done. However, the boyfriend I did obtain after, although much more polite and sophisticated, was more malevolently insidious to my psyche. His name was Trevor Laughlin, and he was a young and up and coming lawyer with my father's firm in Grand Rapids. He started with the firm in July of that year, having graduated from the University of Chicago and passed the Michigan bar exams. My father took a shine to him at the office, and so invited him and his wife, besides some other guests, to our family's Thanksgiving dinner."

Naturally surprised by that revelation, Diana couldn't help interrupting, "His wife? He was married?"

"As it turns out, he may still be married. I can't be certain of anything since I've discovered that he has lied to me constantly. To paraphrase an infamous apocryphal quote, every word he has uttered in telling me about his relationships with other women, including his so-called wife, is a lie, including 'and' and 'the.'"

Diana laughed at the hyperbole, but questioned the accuracy, "Well, wait a minute. Are you saying he was lying when he introduced the woman he was with at the dinner as his wife? Did you later discover that the woman was not his wife?"

"That's just it. I don't know for sure. You see, at that Thanksgiving dinner, as I told you, I had jusy broken up with George Cunningham the day before, so I had no date. I was seated next to him, as his wife was sitting to the other side of him. By the way, she was not hideous, but she was no raving beauty either, and incongruent to being the wife of a stud like Trevor Laughlin.

"And Trevor was a stud! He had a magnificent male body, just like one would imagine the stereotypical image of a lumberjack. His facial features were manly, not pretty baby faced like lots of male celebrities in show business, lauded for their alleged male sex appeal. His face instead left no doubt that he was the alpha male who was in charge of any situation he found himself in. I confess I was smitten with his looks and completely attracted to his power. My panties were thoroughly soaked as a result of admiring his persona, and imagining being in bed with him."

Diana simply reacted, "Oh my gosh! Oh, wow!"

Adrianna continued, "In any case, we had a great conversational byplay throughout the dinner. There was definite discernable chemistry between us, and I realized that I would have no qualms in agreeing to have sex with, him notwithstanding his marital status. As it happened, near the end of the meal, he slipped his iPhone to me and asked that I enter my contact number so he could call me. Perfunctorily, I protested, considering that he was a married man.

"He quickly averred that his marriage was on the rocks and that they would soon separate. Divorce would undoubtedly follow, and ergo he was a single man. I'm ashamed to admit that I was so geeked with him, that I was willing to accept an even less plausible excuse. Anyway, we did have a few dates during my second semester. And each occasion was heavenly! The sex was great! I was so hoping that what he said about the deterioration of his marriage was real, and so I pestered him continuously about the matter. He kept assuring that separation and divorce was imminent.

"During that following summer, I had acquired employment in the law library, as I eschewed from working with my father at his law office. This allowed me to remain in Ann Arbor, and hold on to the apartment I had obtained for my first year at the law school. In July, Trevor had quit my father's firm and acquired a position with the most prestigious law firm in Ann Arbor. Also, he was accepted to the graduate school of the University to pursue a Ph.D. degree in Political Science. His goal was to become a politician and succeeding in an elective position, first in the state level, and then nationally. Assuring me that his marriage was over, he asked if he could move in with me.

"Given my infatuation with him, I naturally agreed as it seemed like a dream come true. For the first few months, it was a simply glorious arrangement. The sex was great, and he appeared to be in love with me. I was beyond love, as I worshiped him. But then some cracks in the serendipity began to appear. He started disappearing on me for days. The reasons given were for attending some kind of political event or other designed to make him a viable candidate for public office. Besides, he was continually denigrating me. He seemed joyous in pointing out that I was a mere law student, whereas not only was he already a lawyer, but that he was in the process of becoming a state lawmaker with unlimited potential to enter into the political national arena.

"I accepted the continuous disparaging insinuations he made against me. I believe my association with him generated my low self-esteem that was before so foreign to me. As a result, I gave credence to his negative pronouncements against my character and persona. Finally, my eyes were opened about a week ago when he made an outrageous demand.

"He indicated that he was about to officially launch his campaign as the state representative for the district surrounding Ann Arbor. In that regard, he wanted to produce a photo-shoot with his wife in a happy home for advertising purposes. As my apartment was very suitable for such use, he demanded I vacate the apartment for a couple of days.

"Well, Diana, you can understand that I blew my top. I asked, 'What fucking wife are we talking about?'

He shamelessly pointed out that from the get-go, that he had made me fully aware that he was married. And I answered, 'How the fuck could you still be married considering that you've lived with me for a year and a half?' Unbelievably in a matter of fact, voice, he mentioned that his wife, as a University of Michigan professor, had been on a sabbatical leave, and that his living with me was merely a temporary measure.