Navy Nurse Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to admit to Diana that I lost it. I screamed at him to get the fuck out that it was my apartment. I believe he was actually frightened at seeing my rage, and so he sheepishly left. I started immediately tossing his personal belongings out of my window and onto the street, except for these valuable gift cards to this restaurant. He gathered the property I had thrown out, and hopefully, he is out of my life."

Adrianna's recital enthralled Diana. She responded, "Bravo Adrianna, for standing up against the shit thrown at you. I can truly relate to your compliance with your lover's initial demands. I think we women are wired to go overboard in ensuring that our menfolk are kept happy. But enough is enough."

Diana then shifted gears and asked, "Since you are straight, I can understand why, notwithstanding our mutually happy previous contact, that you haven't sought me out for a reprise. I recall that your sole desire for making love to me at that time was simply to fulfill a bucket wish to experience a lesbian sex encounter once and for all. That begs the question, why do you seek me out now, when presumably an understanding male lover would be preferable?"

Adrianna responded, "Aside from the fact that there is a lack of suitable understanding males who could soothe my feelings in this crisis situation, you are the only actual person, male or female, that I know of who I could truly count on to make me feel better, and overcome the negative feelings I've experienced. I recall that when we made love, the sex was great, but I also felt that there was a bond of genuine regard between us. That kind of feeling is what I desperately need now."

Diana replied, "That explanation works for me!"