Navy Nurse Ch. 19

Story Info
Diana has hot lesbian sex with Adrianna Lake.
6.8k words
4.71
6.6k
3
0

Part 19 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the meal at the Chop House, Adrianna and Diana left with Dianna following in her SUV to the law student's apartment. The apartment proved to be very spacious and was quite close to the main campus of the University. Adrianna stated in passing that she would generally ride her bicycle to her classes. The apartment contained two bedrooms, whereby the one bedroom had been converted to a study room for Adrianna. As Trevor, her former live-in boyfriend, did not spend too much time in the apartment, he offered no resistance to her exclusive use of this room.

Since they had arrived at Adrianna's apartment reasonably early in the evening, they mutually instinctively understood they had plenty of time to enjoy their anticipated forthcoming sexual activity thoroughly. Thus, they were not in a frantic rush to commence their lovemaking. Instead, they sat down at the kitchen table to share a glass of wine and indulge in some small talk before starting a hot foreplay action and getting naked in earnest. Although, Diana's see-thru blouse displaying her beautiful tits certainly was a catalyst for Adrianna to get hot and bothered immediately.

As they were sipping their wine, Diana said, "I don't suppose you remember, during the time we had got it on, I had advised you I was not anticipating any girl on girl sex. Consequently, I did not have access to some sex toys that could make our fucking even more exciting."

Adrianna replied, "Now that you mention it, I do seem to recall you saying Something to that effect. But, as I also recall, the sex between us was very hot, nonetheless. I'm sure tonight will not be any different, especially since we'll have a lot more time to enjoy ourselves."

Diana giggled at her assumed implication that Adrianna was expecting an all-night tryst, which suited her mood just fine. She had already texted Astrid that she might be away all night, and as Diana was no longer breast feeding, that should not unduly overtax the nanny's duties.

Diana responded, "Well, for tonight, I did bring some of my sex toys which I use for flying solo, but which I do think might add some extra spice to our pleasures."

"Oh! Do tell!"

Reaching in her extra bag, she pulled out a couple of sex toys to show Adrianna.

Dianna then said, "First, I have a glass butt plug that is fairly large but will provide exquisite pleasure if you can tolerate its insertion in you. I also have ten anal beads graduated in size, and I'm certain you can tolerate at least some of the smaller beads, even if you can't accept all ten of them in your ass. As I said, I use them occasionally when frigging myself, and the stimulation in my butt positively enhances my subsequent orgasm. I think we can try these on ourselves simultaneously."

Adrianna was intrigued as her eyes lit up, literally brightened in anticipation.

She said, "Oh wow, Diana, those are neat! I haven't got any sex toys. The only thing besides my fingers I've ever used in pleasuring myself is a cucumber. Yes, I'd like to try them tonight for sure."

Pulling out another sex toy, Diana said, "This double dong dildo is the one I use to penetrate my twat and bum hole simultaneously to give me double the pleasure. Although it's shaped in a "U" enabling me to play with myself, it is very pliable and bendable, so it should provide mutual pleasure to us."

Adrianna gasped at the "U" shaped double penetrator, which was twelve and a half inches in total length. She could already imagine the kind of use the two of them could make with this toy, so she exclaimed, "My God Diana! That's awesome! You're a true sexpot, aren't you?"

Pulling out yet another sex toy, Diana said, "Finally, I have two sets of nipple clamps. This first set is an adjustable nipple clamp chain, adjustable to set the pressure tension as much as you want to tolerate. The other set is a pair of bell decorated nipple clamps also with adjustable tension settings. If you enjoy having your nipples pinched, then you will derive even more erotic excitement by wearing either set of these clamps."

Adrianna was now very excited as she replied, "Oh yes, there is no question I enjoy having my boobs touched, and when my lover pinches and twists my nipples, I feel jolts of electricity shock my whole body senses. I don't feel any hurt unless the guy applies unduly harsh pressure, which causes me to yelp in pain. Even then, so long as he immediately relaxes his tight hold on my nipples, the erotic pleasure of the play on my tits will quickly override the pain I endured."

Diana replied, "Oh yes, that's true for me, especially when I was breast feeding my baby. My date was pinching on my nipples, and I had to command him to pinch harder, as hard as he could, since my breasts were full of milk. The relief of having my milk expelled trumped any pain emanating from his squeezing of my nipples."

Adrianna caustically replied, "Oh my! Something to look forward to, I guess whenever I do give birth. Anyway, Diana, I think it is high time that we get naked."

"Yes, ma'am!"

Having already rid themselves of their overcoats and footwear, the two women marched to the bedroom to undress. Adrianna carried the unfinished bottle of wine, and Diana, at her hostess' request, was carrying a full bottle of wine plus a couple of glasses, for the apparent purpose of having some refreshment during the afterglow of afterglows.

Considering the amount of wine being transported, all of it could not be consumed at one time, unless drinking wine was to be the only activity contemplated, therefore, it was apparent to Diana, that Adrianna was indicating that even if this would turn out to be only a one night stand, which was certainly a distinct possibility, she expected it to be an extensive one.

Since their past sexual encounter was limited to a mere twenty-four minutes in duration, because of the orgy time constraints, there was an anticipation that a much longer session was in store for them this evening. Knowing that Diana had indulged in an orgy lasting more than eight hours, Adrianna was signaling that she wouldn't mind matching such prolonged sexual excitement. As for undressing, in the case of Diana, it was a matter of seconds for her to get virtually naked. Once she removed her mini dress, she only had the garter belt and stockings remaining. Unrolling her stockings was the most time-consuming maneuver to reaching total nudity. Adrianna was not too tardy in getting herself naked either. They then turned to each other, and for a short interval, they stared at each other to critically admire their partner's pulchritude.

There was a lot to admire in contemplating their nubile bodies. Adrianna Lake was a strikingly good looking female. She was a tall woman, at five feet eleven inches tall just slightly shorter than Diana's body frame. Her facial appearance was undeniably pretty and sexually alluring, which would always attract notice from any heterosexual male. However, her visage suggested a more elevated consideration as to her worthiness. She possessed a visible element of dynamism that was discernable to equally estimable persons.

In such minds, there was no doubt that she was a woman of substance and tremendous intellect. Diana surmised that when Adrianna did become a lawyer, her professional peers and adversaries would not take her lightly or dismiss her cavalierly as a mere beauty with minimum legal skills. Just the fact that she would have a law degree would invite customary praise. Her demeanor and comportment, though consistent with her "je nais quoi" physical appearance, would quickly drive home the point that she was not just a run of the mill mediocre female lawyer, but a go-getter who was destined to make a mark in the legal profession.

It's this quality that Diana recognized during their first brief encounter at the orgy, and was reinforced by their dinner conversation at the Chop House. As a result, Diana warmed up to Adrianna as a person she wanted to know intimately. As for sexual allure, Adrianna possessed a charm that would prove to be irresistible to any man or any lesbian, for that matter. Even a gay man would find Adrianna delightful enough to tempt him. The physical appearance of her naked female body was as mouth-watering a pleasure as could conceivably be possible.

Adrianna weighed in at 175 lbs, just a tad more than weight charts would deem as an ideal fit weight for her large frame. Her breasts were alluring, being a "D" cup size. Not small for sure, but not overly large to be grotesque. Diana would label them "Goldilocks" tits. Her aureole was a delightful pink hue in contrast with her more brownish nipples. However, her aureole was significantly more abundant in the area of her breast skin than would be considered normal. Diana wondered if Adrianna could even wear a low cut dress showing a generous glimpse of her cleavage, but still keep her aureole covered. This evening she wore a stunning red cocktail dress which displayed to full advantage her sensual feminine appeal but paradoxically was a full length from her neck down to almost her ankles.

Adrianna's hair was dyed a platinum blonde, which looked just right for the image of herself that she wished to present to the public, as well as to her friends and acquaintances. However, what was even more amazing to Diana was that Adrianna's bushy pubic hair was dyed platinum blonde to produce an exotic appearance. Diana couldn't believe that this was the reasonable condition of her pubic hair. Diana was not aware of any woman in her acquaintanceship, who took the trouble of dying her pubic hair. Thus, Diana concluded that Adrianna must have taken the trouble to do this recently, just to induce a favorable sexual reaction from her. That supposition gladdened Diana's psyche.

For her part, Diana had taken great care in preparing for this date to ensure that Adrianna would be thrilled with her physical appearance. Her natural hair color was auburn. For this night out, she spent an hour and a half in her favorite hair salon in Grosse Pointe Farms to carefully get her auburn hair changed to a brighter red, plus alternate with streaks of black colored tresses. The effect of her straight cut hair with the brilliant two-tone black and red hues was stunning. Diana could not be more pleased.

Diana had overcome her lifelong self-deprecation that she was not particularly attractive in her physical appearance. She realized that this impression originated from the undeniable fact that her two older sisters were gorgeous and that she compared unfavorably to them. However, as her sister Barbara had intimated, once she got to the University of Michigan, no one would be familiar with her sisters. Thus her appeal would be adjudged on her own rights, and her own beauty would be recognized and appreciated.

Because of her high regard for Adrianna, Diana wanted to appear to her as enticingly as possible in physical beauty, especially in sexual allure, but also appealing to her intellect. Diana had no trepidation on the latter score, and as for the former concern, when she looked in the mirror before setting out for the date, she was satisfied that she did not have to worry on that score.

For quite some time, Adrianna and Diana stood still and just stared at each other, assessing the qualities of their partner. They each in their mind had formed an enthusiastic expectancy, that they were about to embark on a sexual activity that would take their breath away. Because of such thoughts, they were initially frozen on the spot in such contemplation. In this trance, they took deep breaths as they could no longer breathe normally. Finally, Diana bent forward and planted a chaste kiss on Adrianna's lips.

Although Diana's kiss was almost perfunctory, and by no stretch of the imagination, a passionate one, nonetheless the prior period of lethargy of just looking at each other had disintegrated. Now was the time for passion!

In that regard, Adrianna got on the bed to lie on her back. Diana followed her climbing on top of her. With Adrianna flat on her back, Diana was hovering over her sexual partner, in the position of domination, Diana surrounded Adrianna's supine body, and she commenced kissing the law student with the utmost passion.

Adrianna not only returned the kisses with equal passion, but she started caressing Diana's body involuntarily. Although Adrianna's actions were instinctive in nature, there was no denying that the eroticism of the moment compelled her to reciprocate the passion of Diana's kissing as best as she could.

As Diana, in a simple raw naked form, kissed the equally naked Adrianna Lake underneath her, an indifferent person witnessing the same. would concede that a truly exotic and erotic situation was occurring. However, such an ordinary conclusion did not fully explain the passion exuded by both women. As the kissing and touching progressed, both women were moaning, breathing heavily and, succumbing to a fervid ecstasy.

Whenever Diana subsequently recalled and reminisced about this night of sex with Adrianna Lake, she could identify every one of her subconscious and intellectual thoughts that sustained and fueled her passion. Diana considered herself predominantly heterosexual, but with no aversion to indulge periodically in the ways of Sappho. Adrianna, on the other hand, was strictly straight. She had made it clear that her contacts with Diana were most likely going to be the only lesbian sexual activity that she would ever likely experience in her life. That being the case, it was axiomatic that neither Diana nor Adrianna imagined that a romantic love, which might develop into a committed relationship, would grow between them.

For Diana, the impetus for her to spark a passionate tryst was her unshakeable belief that Adrianna was a substantial woman, certain to make a mark in legal and likely in political circles. Diana could envision that Adrianna might become as prominent as her heroine Ms. Kellyanne Conway or become a governor of a state or a US Senator, even perhaps President of the United States. Should Adrianna achieve any of those lofty stations in life, Diana could take pride that she had been her sole lesbian passionate lover. Such speculation had the effect of urging her to unleash her sexual fervor to its ultimate heights.

As for Adrianna Lake, her intense passion originated from a different perspective from Diana's. Her first time with Diana occurred as a result of something of a lark in substituting herself for her detestable boyfriend du jour at the Frat orgy. She had maneuvered the occasion solely to take advantage of the opportunity to indulge in a no strings attached lesbian sex encounter, an activity which she was merely curious to experience. The sex at that time with Diana proved to be more intoxicating than she had expected. She exchanged phone numbers with Diana for the sole purpose of a possible reprise. Still, as she then shortly after that met Trevor Laughlin, her new boyfriend, she naturally was not inclined to have further contact with Diana. As her liaison with the erstwhile Trevor Laughlin ended ignominiously, Adrianna was bereft of worthwhile understanding empathy to her plight. As a result, she reached out to Diana to appease her hurt feelings, and to soften the havoc visited upon her self esteem.

Adrianna was very grateful that Diana responded so readily and positively to her desperate plea of emotional and physical support, which she so desperately needed. In that light, it was no wonder that Adrianna's mind in kissing Diana was focused more on giving than receiving passionate caresses and kisses. For quite some time, the two women exchanged passionate, intensive oral tongue kissing, which provoked each other's ultimate joy and ecstasy.

Suddenly, Diana broke off the kissing to reposition herself upright in a sitting position. Allowing, Adrianna also, to reposition herself in an upright position, and to sit on Diana's lap. In this new position, the women were able to continue their passionate kissing and caresses. The one other thing they could do and did do was to use one finger of their hands to stimulate their partner's clitoris. At this point, the heavy breathing each woman emoted was replaced with exquisite moans signifying the intense emotion that had seized their respective souls as a result of their lovemaking.

As the closely adhered contact of their bodies continued, they ceased manually frigging each other's clit to make way for their vulvas to rub against each other. As the friction of their vulvas in motional contact continued, the women started separating themselves from upper body contact. Diana bent backward to rest her torso on her elbows. In that way, she was able to utilize her hands to stimulate her own breasts and nipples simultaneously. In this newly repositioned stance, to facilitate the scissoring of each other's vulva, Diana's right leg draped over Adrianna's left leg, while Adrianna's right leg draped over Diana's left leg. Adrianna's torso was slightly more elevated, as the palms of her hands were placed squarely on the top of the mattress. In this crab-like position, both women continuously moved their hips to effect a tribbing stimulation of their ladies' parts. They continued to do so until they reached their mutual and simultaneous climaxes.

The two women disengaged after their orgasms to partake of a glass of wine and enjoy their afterglow. At this point, Adrianna, having soundly enjoyed their lesbian coitus, exclaimed, "Wow! That was fantastic, Diana! God, it almost makes me consider joining the dark side. How was it for you, Diana?"

Diana replied, "I think this opens up for me the possibility of a fourth type of orgasm."

This cryptic response nonplussed Adrianna, so she asked, "What in heaven's name are you talking about?"

"I've been able to identify three different kinds of orgasms I usually experience, and I've labeled them accordingly. One of them I've designated as my 'Screaming Orgasm.' This occurs where the sex has been so intense that, as I arrive at my orgasm, I cannot help but literally scream at my climax. At first, blush that should gratify my partner's esteem in suggesting that his lovemaking was so superior to have induced me to react in an almost insane fashion. In reality, though, my antics are indeed off-putting to me, and it surely does not enhance the calm enjoyment of our mutual afterglow."

Adrianna interjected, "Yes, OK, I follow your explanation, but as you say, I would not think that too many of your male partners would take umbrage at you reacting to the sex in such an uncontrolled and exuberant fashion."

Ignoring the implication, and for that matter the verity of the fact that she had indeed engaged in sex with lots of different men, Diana continued, "That may be true for my sex partners, but it sure does not enhance my enjoyment, as I'm embarrassed at my weakness in such occasions. Anyway, the second type of orgasm I've experienced is what I've designated as my 'Panting Orgasm.' This occurs whenever the sex has been long and drawn out, or completely exhaustive. As a result, in the end, I'm hyperventilating something fierce, not necessarily that intense passion was absent.

"Instead, it's when the sex had been prolonged and exhaustive before I finally climaxed. It was extended because, during the act, I would have reached to the edge of an orgasm several times but then only to lose my concentration. Thus, I would continuously need my libido to refocus, and to regroup to lead me to the promised land of a satisfactory full-blown orgasm. At least I can aver that I'm not ashamed of my reaction on those occasions since surely it cannot be objectionable to the sensibilities of my partners as well as to myself. In other words, I suggest my female reaction to the sex is about as healthy as one could expect for sexual intercourse."