Navy Nurse Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrianna chuckled at Diana's colorful descriptions, and so she asked, "And what, pray tell, is the third kind of orgasm, as I have to admit I'm fascinated by your categorizations."

"I call it the Goldilocks orgasm,"

"Goldilocks? As in the fairy tale?"

"Yes, indeedy! You recall that in the fairy tale, Goldilocks sampled three dishes of porridge, tried sitting on three chairs, and sleep in three beds. In each case, the first two choices were wanting, but the third choice was just right in each instance. Therefore, following the principle of the fairy tale, it stands to reason that if I do not scream in reaching an orgasm, and if I do not overly hyperventilate in reaching an orgasm, my orgasm is just right, i.e., a Goldilocks orgasm."

"So Diana, are you saying then, that you experienced a 'Goldilocks Orgasm' as a result of this sex between you and me?"

"Not at all my, sweet Adrianna. You see, when I do experience a 'Goldilocks Orgasm", I usually luxuriate in pleasure during the afterglow. I'm content at the vanilla sex since I could chalk up my behavior as proper, and not untoward. But tonight, my resulting orgasm is of a different variety than I've ever experienced. You see, the sex was as intensively passionate as any of the ones where I've succumbed to a 'Screaming Orgasm.' And yet, I did not scream. I actually was surprised that I did not scream.

"Our sex was as exhaustive and prolonged as any of my 'Panting Orgasm' sex. I almost climaxed when we were kissing ever so sweetly, but I did not cum. I almost climaxed when I was fingering your clit at the same time as you were stimulating mine. But I did not cum. Then when our twats first made contact I almost squirted, or maybe I did as I can't recall. But I did not cum."

Adrianna interrupted, "I think you did squirt! I did get a feeling of dampness slicking my pubic hair, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't me."

Unperturbed by Adrianna's accusation, Diana continued her summary of her characterizations of her orgasms, "No matter, I do apologize. Anyway, when I did cum tonight, I was not short of breath, requiring me to succumb to some heavy-duty panting. Likewise, I'm now not so calm or agitated as when I've experienced a 'Goldilocks' orgasm. My emotions are just as roiled as if I had experienced either a 'Screaming Orgasm' or a 'Panting Orgasm.' Actually, when I was climaxing, all I saw were stars and fireworks. And I'm still excited enough that I need more sex should I wish to regain my equilibrium.

"Therefore, for sure, I'm in uncharted waters as to how to categorize the orgasm I've enjoyed tonight. I guess I could dub it as my 'Stars and Fireworks Orgasm', or better yet, I could label it as 'Adrianna's Orgasm' since it would remind me of the origin of this type of orgasm, should I ever have a similar experience in the future."

Adrianna could not help but laugh out loud at Diana's diverting recital of pinpointing the variant qualities of her orgasms. She also was flattered in perceiving Diana's blatant intimation that, for her, the sex between them was intensely pleasurable. Given that both of them were heterosexual, the mutual enjoyment of their sexual intercourse negated the notion that they were engaging in lesbian sexual intercourse solely for the mere purpose of satisfying curiosity. Mindful of Diana's hint of desire for the resumption of sex, Adrianna decided to playfully suggest a rebuttal to Diana's presumable suggestion that the sex between them had been great.

She opined, "As you said, you need more sex to calm yourself down, then perhaps the 'Adrianna's Orgasm' is not as satisfying as the other three varieties of orgasms. Presumably, in those instances, you were delighted with the sex that you had engaged in."

Diana smiled wickedly as she recognized the teasing play, which Adrianna was attempting. However, our heroine was the mistress of the situation.

She responded, "Well, Adrianna, let's take the case of ice cream. Who doesn't like ice cream? It's delicious! Setting aside emotional concerns, and different individual orientation, who doesn't like sex? I mean, God, Himself, has designed that sex would be enjoyable to assure reproduction of the human race.

"In the case of ice cream, there might be certain flavors that do not strike your fancy. As a result, you would naturally enjoy a scoop of it since we had predetermined that ice cream is delicious. Still, you would not be inclined to pig yourself out on it. However, if you are partaking of a scoop of ice cream of a flavor you genuinely enjoy, then that one scoop is not enough to satisfy you. You naturally immediately want more. You would want to indulge in as many scoops as possible.

"The same principles apply to sex, especially as it concerns me. There have been very few occasions where the sex I've had has been disappointing. But on the occasions when the sex was absolutely scintillating, I naturally would want more reprises. So far tonight, such has been the case."

Adrianna smiled as she responded, "I'm glad you're not a law student whom I might meet in the future as an adversary. I'm sure the actual lawyers I will grapple with in the future will not be as difficult to overcome as you, Diana!"

"I'm flattered, as I value praise from you highly. Anyway, enough of this chit-chat. Time for some more sex. How would you like me to try my toys on you? Since you said you've only tried a cucumber besides your fingers to pleasure yourself, I can teach you how to best use these toys to bring about an exquisite orgasm, certainly at the very least a 'Goldilocks Orgasm.'"

Adrianna beamed as she responded frivolously, "Oh goody, a lesson in masturbation from my Professor of Love, Diana. I know this lesson will come in handy, pun most certainly intended by the way, whenever I have no partner, and I'm unduly randy."

"Yes, indeedy, even when you're married or have a live-in squeeze like your former lover, you now know that there will be many an occasion when your lover is not available, and you just need a release from some built-up sexual tension. In such situations, these toys will surely come in handy, pun acknowledged by the way."

Adrianna giggled at that banality. That provided a clue to both of them as to their camaraderie as well as their enjoyment of sex with each other. Notwithstanding, they were both predominantly heterosexual and did not know each other, still it was quite evident that their personalities and outlook on life meshed. With this thought in mind, Adrianna humorously replied, "Oh yes, I certainly can see the demand, so I'm all eager to learn, and I promise to pay close attention to your lesson."

"Well, I daresay my 'lessons'* (*air quotes) should not be too difficult to master, unlike presumably your law school classes."

"Oh, I don't know about that. Once you get the hang of the method and rationale of their proper instruction, it's not so difficult. Now masturbation is a different kettle of fish. I don't believe I've ever had a satisfactory orgasm in pleasuring myself, certainly not the 'Stars and Fireworks Orgasm,' never mind even the 'Goldilocks Orgasm' as you've described. And of course, both the "Screaming Orgasm' or 'Panting Orgasm' is foreign to me."

"Not even when you have sex with any of the guys you've dated?"

"I would say most of the orgasms I've enjoyed were of the 'Goldilocks' variety. However, tonight with you, my orgasm was definitely of the 'Stars and Fireworks' type."

"Well, OK, then. Let's get started. Why don't you get on your knees and calves, with your top bent down so that your ass is sticking up in the air."

Adrianna complied with the instruction, letting her head rest on a pillow, and her hands and forearms splayed out beyond the pillow.

Diana continued, "Since you're a novice at butt sex, I think it's best I use the anal beads on you, whereas I will take in the glass butt plug. The beads are graduated in size the smallest being a quarter inch in diameter with the largest being two and a half inches. I will pop in each bead slowly, and you just tell me to stop whenever you cannot tolerate anything more significant.

"Now, I'm preparing the beads with a water-based lubricant, so that you should feel minimum discomfort as I pop in the beads one by one. When you're alone, you'll need to lubricate your rectum. You can use KY Jelly, Vaseline, or butter. Heck, I've even lubricated my ass with olive oil, but that sensation does smart. The sexy way to get your ass ready, though, is to delve some fingers in your twat. Once you've moistened your fingers with your vaginal fluids, you're in a position to smear your rectum to accept the intrusion of the butt toy better. I will use this method, as well. Besides, to ensure that your ass hole will gape sufficiently to receive the beads easily, I'll be tongue licking your anus as well."

Adrianna was somewhat shocked by Diana's declared bold intentions. So she responded, "You're going to kiss my ass? You're literally going to kiss my ass?"

"Why, yes, my sweet Adrianna. It's called anilingus. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy it. I know that I sure as hell will."

"Well, OK, I guess. Go for it!"

After Diana had finished lubricating the beads, she approached Adrianna's derrière and started simply by caressing her buttocks. She then slipped a finger into Adrianna's slit touch stroking the labia and clit. Adrianna gasped at the intrusion and then sighed. The stimulation by Diana's fingers was sheer heaven. Then as Diana could sense her vagina moistening, she gasped again! She felt Diana's tongue now swirling around her anus and her perineum. Now she was moaning as the sensation of Diana's tongue licking and slurping on her rosebud opening was simply heavenly. Within minutes of the commencement of the anilingus, Adrianna experienced a fiery, burning orgasm, that caused her to intersperse heavy breathing with intense panting.

Notwithstanding that early climax, Adrianna was still able to manage to stay focused on receiving pleasure. Good thing too, as Diana's tongue licking of her ass, was relentless. Adrianna could sense that her rectal opening was gaping under the administrations of Diana's wicked tongue.

That state of affairs was confirmed when Diana slipped her wet digit into Adrianna's posterior quite easily. Diana's invading finger was generously coated with Adrianna's female fluids, resultant from contact with the inside of her vagina. The finger swirling in her rectum caused Adrianna to undergo another mini climax as she now resorted to moaning, and groaning in reaction to the pleasurable sensations radiating throughout her body continuously.

After a while, Diana extracted her finger from Adrianna's ass. She then formed a spear with her three middle fingers and penetrated the law student's vagina. This time Diana's pace in manually drilling Adrianna's vagina was forceful enough to the extent of inducing some squirting action. Diana resumed tonguing her partner's ass.

By this time, Adrianna's ass hole was in a constant semi gaped state, so that Diana could stick a good portion of her tongue inside and simulate oral sodomy. That latter action produced another gasp and experience of yet another mini climax.

Sensing the exhilarating sensations, Adrianna was visibly experiencing triggered a mini orgasm for Diana as well. Diana's physical exertions in stimulating Adrianna's nether holes caused her to start perspiring. Nothing thrilled Diana more than the realization of the apparent sensual pleasure she was giving to her sexual partner. What sexual gratification she received for herself was secondary in the enjoyment of the total sexual experience with a satisfied partner. Once her digital spear was sufficiently moistened from Adrianna's female juices, she plunged those fingers into the law student's butt to complete the lubrication process.

Once Diana believed that Adrianna's rectum had been massaged sufficiently to tolerate the insertion of the anal beads, she said, "OK, Adrianna, my sweet, are you ready to take in the beads?"

"Oh, yes! I'm ready."

"I'm going to pop in one bead at a time slowly so that you'll have time to acclimatize to the presence of the bead in your butt. Each succeeding bead will be a quarter inch larger in diameter than the previous bead. As soon as you sense that you can't take anymore, just say so, and I will stop. OK?"

"OK! Go ahead and stuff me!"

The anal beads, ten in number, were strung together by a jelly-like material and were turquoise in color. It was twelve inches in total length, but the last two inches consisted of a ring to maneuver the string of beads while inside the body. Diana duly inserted the first bead and heard a squeak in response from Adrianna, but no other protest. Unbeknownst to Diana, Adrianna was determined to take the whole string in her ass, as she sure as hell did not want to be perceived as a wuss. In particular, she noted that the most significant part of the glass butt plug was more than the circumference of the largest bead. She knew she would be mortified if Diana could take in the glass plug in its entirety, and she couldn't manage the entire string of beads.

Diana continued inserting the beads into Adrianna's butt. Each insertion produced a squeak but no other reaction from Adrianna. The process of embedding the beads in her ass proved to be a genuinely erotic experience for Adrianna, as she was an anal virgin. She had previously never considered anilingus or, for that matter, sodomy as part and parcel of a varied sex life. Neither of the two men she had experienced a rerlationship with, had ever suggested sodomy. As a result, she was intimidated by Diana's matter of fact outlook that implied anal sex was no big deal. She did not voice any protest to Diana's suggestions of what they were to do, chalking it up as a lesbian thing. She suspected she would enjoy the experience, and in any case, it would transform her into a sophisticated sexual female. She knew that such a reputation would pay off in spades in her future sexual life.

As it was, Diana was mildly surprised that Adrianna did accept the intrusion of all ten beads into her ass. She had suspected that the law student had little if any anal sexual experience, so that it wouldn't have surprised her if she could have tolerated only half the beads. Once all the beads were in Adrianna's ass, grabbing hold of the ring handle of the beads, Diana started playing with the string, thereby producing exquisite erotic pleasure sensations to the law student. Not surprisingly, Adrianna climaxed again, but this time Diana noticed. That realization, in turn, induced a small orgasm of her own for our heroine.

Once both women regained their composure, Diana slapped one of Adrianna's ass cheeks to signal the command to turn over. In compliance with the slap's directive, Adrianna repositioned herself. She ended up sitting with her rump cushioned by a pillow, leaving her stuffed anal beads in her ass exposed to touch, along with her vulva. She rested her back and head against the headboard of the bed. She separated her bent legs as far apart as she could manage, almost to a full one hundred and eighty-degree spread.

Diana then declared, "So now to complete your out of body stimulation, I'm going to attach these adjustable nipple clamps decorated with hanging bells. As I told you before, they are each adjustable to how much exquisite pain you can tolerate."

Accordingly, Diana attached the nipple clamps on the law student's tits. She showed Adrianna the method of how to adjust the tightness of the clamps to her own desired satisfaction. Dianna was then surprised to see that Adrianna tightened the clamps almost to the maximum tightness possible.

Dianna couldn't help observing, "Well Adrianna, I don't think you'll need to fear that these clamps will fall off during the sex play. When you make a loose attachment, such eventuality is always Something of a nuisance."

Adrianna replied, disingenuously, "Oh yes, I was afraid of that, so I made sure there was a tight grip."

Diana giggled at the response as she could detect a hint of mockery in Adrianna's tone. She replied, "Whatever honey. Now at this point, if you were alone, you would be using your hand, or I guess perhaps a cucumber to arouse yourself into a satisfactory orgasm."

Adrianna took in a deep breath as she was acclimatizing to the painful throbbing of her nipples resulting from the tight grip of the clamps. To distract her mind from the pain, she cavalierly replied. "Oh, I think I'll splurge for a realistic-looking dildo. Cucumbers are for little girls. I'm a big girl now!"

Diana chuckled at the response as she could sense that Adrianna was all into this novel form of sex play. So she continued with the preliminary preparation.

"Whether cucumber or dildo, now it is my tongue and fingers that will stimulate you instead, and I daresay you'll prefer me."

At this point, Adrianna was accustomed to the burning discomfort on her nipples, and instead was getting highly aroused. So in a deep sultry voice, she replied, "Oh yes, I'm sure. But can we have less chatter and more action."

Complying with Adrianna's hint, Diana positioned herself between the valley of Adrianna's spread thighs. With her right hand, she was rubbing on Adrianna's clit. With her lips, she was nibbling the folds of Adrianna's labia. Besides licking the labia, Diana penetrated Adrianna's vagina with her tongue. Once inside, Diana directed her tongue to swirl around the walls of the vaginal canal. With her left hand, Diana grabbed hold of the ring of the anal beads lodged in Adrianna's rectum. She slowly withdrew the last and biggest bead entirely out. For a brief moment, Diana allowed the bead to remain outside Adrianna's ass before she pushed the bead back in again.

She then repeated the maneuver only to remover two beads out and return them to the confines of Adrianna's ass. She continued this play with each succeeding time removing one bead more than the previous proceeding. When Diana initially commenced the oral and manual triple assault on Adrianna's nether holes, Adrianna shrieked. "Of fuck, I'm cumming!" Then as Diana froze in reaction, Adrianna screamed, "But don't stop! Don't you fucking dare stop. I can take more! I want more!"

Diana was experiencing a mini orgasm herself, which accounted for her brief cessation of the sexual play. Naturally, she immediately continued their copulation. Diana's playing of the anal beads in her rectum proved to unbelievably excruciatingly exhilarating to Adrianna. Her calves and thighs were involuntarily twitching and shaking. Her hips were quivering. Both of her hands were in Diana's hair, frantically caressing the scalp without letup. And Adrianna was compelled to utter repetitiously exclamations such as, "Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh, my God! Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Oh, that's so good! That's so fucking good!" and the like. Just as Diana was in the process of removing all ten of the beads, Adrianna climaxed! She started screaming and continued screaming as Diana, unhurriedly continued to withdraw the beads methodically.

Diana was experiencing her own orgasm, and that dictated her now strange automatic action. Once Diana was successful in extracting the entire string of the ten anal beads from Adrianna's ass, the latter stopped her screaming. Now though, Adrianna was hyperventilating fiercely. Dianna, on the other hand, was now in control of herself, so she grabbed the bottle of wine to take a generous slurp while waiting for Adrianna to recover.

Once Adrianna did stop panting and regained her equilibrium, she blurted out, "Oh fuck, that was awesome! Truly fucking awesome! I've never before screamed from an orgasm, and yet I know I screamed tonight. I couldn't have helped myself. I've never been so out of breath after an orgasm like tonight. And yet I was forced to pant so much just to collect my wits. So tell me Diana, was my orgasm a 'Screaming Orgasm' or a 'Panting Orgasm'?"