Navy Nurse Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even my male 'co stars'*(*air quotes) had no respect for me, even though they had no problem in reaching an ejaculation several times in a scene with me. None of them would even take me out on a date after 'work'*(*air quotes). They were either too cheap or had another girlfriend to entertain. As for the women, some of them were OK, but most of them were sluts without a brain in their head, and did drugs. That's one thing I'm proud of is, that I didn't get hooked on drugs. Sure I've tried some cocaine and heroin a couple of times, but that's all. I'm smart enough to realize if I get hooked on drugs that would be the sure fire ruin of me."

Diana happily responded to that declaration, "Good for you Abbie, I'm proud of you. That proves you're not dumb or just another pretty face. So what do you think you'll be doing?"

"Well I've been a server in a pretty good restaurant in Beverly Hills. So I think I'll get a job with one of the better restaurants here in San Diego, while I'm here. I presume you employ some sort of baby sitting service for Laura to allow me to work. I didn't think when you called me, that you wanted me to act as a live in nanny solely."

Diana replied, "Of course not, and yes I do have Laura enrolled in a daycare setting. My landlord has a teen aged daughter that can serve as a babysitter most of the other times. And failing all that there is a professional babysitter service I utilize in a pinch. So by all means you're welcome to work while you have the care of Laura."

"Great I think I'll enjoy my stint here in San Diego. I think living a 'normal life'* (*air quotes) will suit me. And of course to get to know my two nieces will be as normal as it gets. You know I haven't seen Barbara's son yet except for pictures of him she has sent me. I haven't been to Michigan since our nephew's birth."

"Neither have I, since I couldn't get to Michigan this past Christmas as I was eight months pregnant. Anyway Abbie, have you considered going to a community college. You know that Barbara went to Wayne County Community College and got a pretty good job at Ford. Perhaps you can take some nursing classes and later transfer to a University and become an RN like me."

"Oh I don't think nursing is my thing. Besides I truly don't think I'm smart enough to pass the academic work of nursing school."

"I don't think you should sell yourself so short. You're no dummy despite your gorgeous good looks. Anyway since you have been waitressing maybe a hotel/restaurant management program would be your thing. There are obviously some great jobs available in that industry."

"Yes that seems like a good idea, in fact a very good idea. I'll certainly look into it and see if it is practical for me to do so."

At this point in the evening Diana brought out her breast pump machine to relieve her breasts of the produced milk for eventual delivery to Dr McCord to feed Heather. Abbie was intrigued by witnessing the procedure as well as seeing the strange engorgement of Diana's nipples. The latter view tended to arouse Abbie to the extent that after Diana was finished and put away the produced milk for storage in the refrigerator, she had became horny. So she asked Diana, "Would you like to watch one of my scenes, available for viewing on the internet?"

Diana gasped at the question, and in return asked, "The internet contains actual footage of scenes of pornography that you have engaged in?"

"Why yes there are myriads of porn web sites on the internet, Some of the web sites are even free for viewing, although obviously the paid sites have better representations. So I have my own website devoted solely to all the scenes and movies I've ever been in, and I derive income from those that have paid membership to my site. Of course I'm on other websites of other porn stars and also on the free web sites, but I don't derive any income from those sites. C'est la vie I guess."

Diana gasped, "But Abbie aren't you afraid our friends and family will recognize you from any of these sites? I don't suppose you've told our parents of your latest job?"

"Of course I haven't told them, as what they don't know can't hurt them. I not worried about being recognized though, since I'm known as Penny Dreadful. I receive my pay under that name. My employers in the porn industry don't really know my real name. The IRS has never questioned my tax returns since 'Penny Dreadful'* (*air quotes) has the same Social Security Number as mine. As for being recognized, I'm not too worried. There are two other porn stars even more frequently on the internet than me, who look uncannily like me especially on camera. So I think I can brazen it out by simply denying that it's me."

"Well good luck to you on that ploy, Abbie."

"I know let's test my theory out with you. Let me have your laptop for a moment, and don't look at what I'm doing."

"OK!"

Diana retrieved her laptop, placing it on the coffee table. She then took another sip of wine, as Abbie worked on the laptop. Once Abbie was finished she turned the laptop screen over to Dianna for her to view. The screen showed three pictures, side by side, of three women who were remarkably similar in appearance, even having an exact hue of blonde color hair. They were each posed completely naked sitting cross legged on a sofa, the sofas were different. Abbie said, "One of these pictures is me, and the other two are pictures of the other two porn stars who look like me. See if you can pick out which one is me."

Diana stared at those three pictures for quite some time. The facial appearance of each woman was eerily similar, and of course all of resembled Abbie to a 'tee'. There were slight differences in the look of their breasts, so that it was clear that these were three different women. Since Diana hadn't seen Abbie naked since the latter had left Michigan, she couldn't pin point her sister for certainty on that basis. As she continued to stare at the pictures, Diana realized that she would be guessing, and as it turned out she guessed wrong. Indicating the picture that was actually her, Abbie declared, "See Diana, you have known me all your life, and yet you could not pick me out. So as I say I'm not worried of being recognized as a porn star."

Diana pointed out, "You do realize that I've seen you only on very few occasions since you left home nine years ago. And you have changed in appearance somewhat since how I remembered you. I bet Mom could pick you out correctly from these pictures."

"Maybe she could, but I'm not going to sweat it. So do you want to watch a scene from my website."

"Sure do! Let's see it!"

"This scene is titled unimaginatively 'two horny sluts Penny and Ashley with huge tits give up their asses'. The other woman in the scene goes by the name of Ashley Strolmier. It seemed so unusual as a stage name, so I had asked if that was her real name. She told me no, but that it was the name of a girl she knew from grade school and high school who she hated because of her superior attitude. I got along with Ashley as she was a fun girl with no pretensions. So we have done many scenes together."

The scene opened up with a fully clothed Ashley wearing a pair of dark sun glasses on the phone imploring her boyfriend and his friend to come to their place. Ashley says that she has Penny tied up ready for action. Penny (Abbie) is completely naked resting upright and her hands are bound together at the wrists by green colored rope. Penny was sitting cross legged on black leather "L" shaped three piece sectional sofa.

Abbie commentated, "I was directed to look fearful and apprehensive. So you see there is acting involved in porn, since in reality I was eager for sex as I hadn't been fucked for a whole week."

Diana harrumphed and caustically replied, "Oh poor you! Hell I haven't been fucked since April when I became pregnant as a result."

"You mean you never had sex not even once during the nine months you were pregnant. I hear that pregnant women are at their horniest during such times. Of course since I've never been pregnant what do I know. However, you've popped out two baby girls already, so what do you say?"

"Oh I was horny all right. But as you know Henry is gay and his only desire was to get me pregnant. He would have just as soon have me artificially inseminated with his sperm instead of fucking me. Thank god I have some cool sex toys to play with myself."

Abbie responded, "Well back to the scene. So Ashley ostensibly finishes the call then turns to me. She crawls on her knees and parts my hair. Then as you can see she caresses my boobs. I have a sour face as I'm instructed to do so, but in reality I was thrilled. Ashley is one of the best for girl on girl scenes. She's one of the few partners in porn, male or female that I truly enjoy having sex with."

After Ashley rubs her hands all over Penny's front and sides, she tips Penny over causing the side of her face to lay on the couch, and her ass sticking up in the air. Ashley rubs Penny's back and then her ass. Suddenly Ashley administers severe spanks on each ass cheek until Penny's ass turns into a very visible rosy pink hue. Ashley returns to face Penny who is now positioned resting on her forearms and on her knees and calves. Ashley is resting on her left leg bent on the couch while her right leg is off the couch with her foot resting on the floor. She bent down to kiss Penny on the lips.

Abbie commentated, "Before the scene the director went over the proposed action and asked if I was OK with the spanking. I said sure why not. I don't mind some rough sex and how bad could some hand spanking be? But boy oh boy I couldn't believe the sting I felt when she belted me as hard as she could. I couldn't comfortably sit down for a week thereafter. But Ashley made up for her brutality by kissing me ever so sweetly. You can see I'm no longer frowning but actually gasping in sexual exhilaration."

At this point two men appear on the scene fully clothed. Some dialogue ensue whereby the upshot was that Ashley says she has to leave for the moment but she would be back soon. As soon as Ashley is out of the picture, the men disrobe. One becomes completely naked, while the other one retains his t-shirt but nothing else. Penny is now is on all fours on the couch, as her bound hands are flat on the couch. The totally naked fellow went to Penny's rump planted a kiss on one ass cheek before plunging his barely erect cock into Penny's vagina. The t-shirt fellow located himself in front of Penny's face. Since Penny's hands were propping her front up, she had to bob her head to enable to catch his cock into her mouth. Once his cock was in Penny's mouth, he started pumping his cock into her mouth at a frantic pace.

Abbie commented, "The dude that's totally naked goes by the name of James Monroe, but everyone calls him Jimmy because he hates so much to be called that. The guy with the t-shirt goes by the name of Luke Wallingham, and apparently that is his real name. His family gave him all kinds of grief for dropping out of high school. By using his real name, it was his form of revenge against his family for dissing him. He hadn't seen his parents since he started doing porn. He's not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. You see he was fucking my face with brute force, and with my tied up hands I could not control his strokes. So what you don't see, is me twisting my head away, so that I could be free of his prick in my mouth. I then told him he had to be gentle or I would puke. So thereafter it became a pleasant blow job. In fact as you can see he didn't move his hips at all, and I did all the bobbing along his shaft."

As Penny was blowing on Luke's penis, she was seen to lose contact. A fat strand of ejaculate was discernable from his cock to Penny's lips. Diana asked Abbie, "Did he just cum in your mouth?"

"Yes he did. As he was shooting his load into my mouth he was screaming 'I'm cumming!' The director commanded me to let go of his cock so the camera could catch the extraneous string of sperm. The camera then stopped rolling so that he could regain his stamina. I naturally swallowed the cum in my mouth, and someone gave me a wipe to clean up my face. It was not so easy to do with my hands tied. Then the action resumed."

Penny Dreadful continued giving head to Luke as she dropped her front to rest on her forearms. Jimmy had angled his position on the couch so that he was fucking Penny sideways. This enabled Jimmy to reach underneath to manhandle her tits. He was able to fuck Penny with such energy that her buttocks shook and wiggled upon each stroke of his phallus. Then the action stopped momentarily to allow Penny to turn over and lie on her back with her legs upraised in the air. Luke then spun Penny completely around so that her upraised vagina was in the vicinity of his penis, and he commenced fucking her. Penny's head was now in its new position, just about underneath Jimmy's shaft, and he then inserted it into Penny's mouth.

Abbie commentated, "What you don't see or can not discern in this video, is that Jimmy had shot his load in my twat just before the change in my position had taken place. As a result, when I received his cock into my mouth, it was very juicy, and so I actually climaxed!"

Luke was slowly penetrating and fucking Penny's vagina. Penny's right leg was against the back of sofa and draped over the top. Her left leg was bent and stretched out hanging in the air. Luke's upper body was bent forward so that he could conveniently fondle Penny's breasts. Penny's arms were folded above her boobs, and placed out of the way on her right side. Jimmy was very gently pushing and pulling his cock performing a slow languid fellatio. During this sequence Luke pulled his cock out of Penny's vagina and sodimized her. He soon ceased and resumed his vaginal intercourse.

Diana commentated, "Without warning that shit head Luke, stuck his prick into my ass hole and I screamed. It was not in the script for him do it, as I was dry there, and it hurt. I demanded he get some lubricant but the director nixed the idea. He said to the guys that there were to be no ass fucking in this scene."

Luke then continued fucking Penny Dreadful at a deliberate measured pace. He straightened up, which allowed Jimmy to lean forward and take his turn to play with Penny's tits. Jimmy then withdrew his penis from Penny's mouth and hovered over her face. He lowered himself to enable Penny to take his sac into her mouth, and lick his balls. While Penny was licking his balls, she was able to raise her hands to stroke his shaft. By cradling his cock between the palms of her tied up hands, she was able to deliver double stimulation pleasure on his male equipment.

After this segment, the men stopped to allow Penny to turn over again. She was back on all fours supporting herself on her forearms and knees and calves. As this time Penny had not turned around, the men changed position. Luke went to the front to have Penny suck on his cock. Jimmy went to Penny's derrière to fuck her. This time in her fellatio on Luke, Penny's sucking consisted of full fledged deep throats. She held the whole of his shaft in her mouth for some time after each plunge of his cock. Soon Luke withdrew as another strand of sperm was hanging out of Penny's lips, and momentarily left the scene. This left only Jimmy fucking her from behind.

Abbie commentated, "Before you ask, yes Luke shot his load again into my mouth, and that's why he left. The director did not stop the action so the scene continued uninterrupted. That's why as Jimmy was fucking me, I had cum on my lips."

Jimmy fucked Penny for some time as she was essentially positioned à la doggy style. Then he stopped and also left. Abbie quipped, "Yep Jimmy shot his load and had to leave to regroup."

Penny Dreadful turned around again to lie flat on her back. Luke now returned to fuck Penny essentially in the missionary position. He took the opportunity to bend down to suckle on Penny's nipples while continuously pumping away at her cunt. Having satisfied his oral pleasure in tasting Penny's mammary glands, Luke straightened up to continue the vaginal intercourse. Penny for her part began digitally stimulating her clitoris in conjunction with Luke's penile thrusts into her vagina.

As a result of Penny's frequent changes of position, per force her head was now lying at the corner of the 'L' shape of the sofa. So at this juncture Ashley Strolmier reappeared still fully clothed including her dark sun glasses, but barefoot. She climbed onto the couch next to Penny's head. She proceeded to remove her jacket and blouse. Then she stepped off the couch to shimmy her slacks off her body. As she wearing no underwear, once she was rid of her slacks there was only her bra to remove to render herself completely naked. Although Ashley's jacket, slacks and blouse were very chic and trendy, her bra was not at all sexy. It was beige in color and so practical in design, that one would think only a women in her fifties or older would contemplate wearing it.

No matter, once Ashley flung away her bra, she was completely nude except for sun classes which she kept wearing. Ashley thereupon climbed back on the sofa, and positioned her vulva right over Penny's face and mouth. Penny started licking away at Ashley's ladies part. In the meantime Jimmy returned to offer his cock to Ashley, who immediately started giving him head.

Abbie commented, "Of all the women in porn whom I've eaten out or licked their ass holes, and there is a fair number of them, I can safely say that Ashley Strolmier has the strongest and most pungent sexual odor of them all. When I first encountered her, her smell was truly off putting. However, I soon got used to it, and before long I was happily anticipating in getting a whiff of her. I do recall that in this scene, when she plopped her twat in my face, I found her smell so intoxicating that I experienced my second orgasm at the time."

All Diane could reply was, "Oh my!"

After sucking on Jimmy's cock and getting thoroughly wet in her vagina from Penny's cunnilingus of her, Ashley rearranged her position. She laid down on her back, with her head side by side next to Penny's head. This of course allowed Jimmy to penetrate her vagina and fuck her at the same time Luke was fucking Penny. Now the woman were smiling. Turning their heads to each other, they would periodically exchange kisses. The scene ended with the two men jerking off over their heads. Once they ejaculated, the women were fortunate enough in capturing most of the discharge into their mouths.

Abbie commentated, "In this last part the director had Ashley and me utter for the camera, things like 'Oh baby give me your cum' and 'I want all of your cum.' As I opened my mouth as wide as possible, all I was hoping for was that Luke and Jimmy's aim was good enough that Ashley and I could capture most of it in our mouths. I hate it in having cum in my hair or in my eyes. Luckily they were true on the mark. The scene ended with Ashley and I sharing a sweet cum swapping kiss."

All Diana could say in reaction to watching the scene was, "Cool!"

12