Navy Nurse Ch. 23

Story Info
Diana and Abbie have sex and go a private orgy.
6.8k words
4.42
5.5k
2
0

Part 23 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finishing watching the scene from a porno video in which Abigail Van Buren as Penny Dreadful participated, Abbie suggested to her sister Diana, "Wasn't that scene hot, though?'

Diana replied, "It sure as hell was!"

"I'm sure as hell horny, just from watching it, as I remembered so very well doing it."

"I am too. I can feel myself very wet down there."

At this point, Abbie turned to face Diana at close quarters, and asked in a deep sultry voice, "You know Diana, obviously I've had lots of girl-on-girl sex because of doing porn. Have you by any chance ever made love to a woman?"

"Funny you should ask. I've actually had sex with three women. And one of them was Barbara."

Abbie gasped in surprise, "Barbara? Our sister Barbara?"

"The one and only!"

Abbie then sported a most wicked smile, as she reverted back to her deep sultry voice, "Well aren't you just full of surprises my sweet sexpot sister? In that case I guess you wouldn't object to us getting it on?"

Diana leaned forward to kiss Abbie, but before she did so, breathed out, "None. No objection whatsoever."

Diana was then the aggressor as she pressed forward to kiss Abbie. The kiss was returned in kind, and soon the sisters were locked in a very passionate embrace. Their kissing was languid rather than frantic. It was a mutual desire to prolong the foreplay so that they could enjoy each other to the fullest. Consequently, their tongues took turns in exploring each other's mouth. Whenever Diana had been kissing another woman sexually, she couldn't help but marvel the difference to kissing a man. In kissing Abbie, Diana found the contrast to be absolutely staggering. Abbie's lips were ever so much softer than any man, and for that matter, any woman she had kissed.

The pleasure in just massaging Abbie's lips with her own lips, produced an unrivaled erotic sensation for Diana. Her mind focused solely on the delightful gratification she was receiving from her partner. Her mind soon lost the realization that she was kissing her sister. Her mind went so far as to even lose consciousness of the fact that she was kissing a woman not to mention her sister. Instead her mind concentrated on experiencing the pleasures of engaging in an exhilarating passion with an exotic lusty sexual partner.

The kissing continued on an intense level, that prompted both of them to moan and groan uncontrollably. Whenever they momentarily parted their lips, they would open their eyes to enforce eye contact. They would then exchange lascivious smiles before resuming their ardent kissing. They were now caressing each other's hair, shoulders, arms and back in conjunction with their osculation. As the passion kept building up, each of them had resorted to grunting. Their passion took on a fervid level, that each of them could sense that their vaginas were moistening. In fact in Diana's case she felt moisture seeping onto the inside of their thighs. Diana finally broke off the kissing, and in a lusty sultry voice gushed, "Let's take this to the bedroom."

Abbie replied in a similar tone, "Oh yes."

During the time they were watching the porn scene of Abbie in her role as Penny Dreadful, both of the sisters had unhooked their bras and tossed then aside. That way they leisurely played with their tits and nipples nonchalantly while viewing the scene. They had previously removed their sneakers and socks. Thus, when they got off the sofa to move to the bedroom, all Abbie was wearing was a blouse, panties and a skirt. Diana had on a shirt, panties and jeans.

When they got to the bedroom, they did not undress. Instead they climbed unto the bed and faced each other upright resting on their knees and calves. They resumed kissing as seemingly they could not get enough of such a good thing. This time they took turns in capturing each other's tongues with their lips, and then sliding their lips along the captured tongue. This thrilling stimulation was absolutely exquisite such that it caused Diana to squeak.

Diana actually climaxed, and wet her pants! Embarrassed by her impropriety rolled off the bed, and quickly removed her jeans and wet panties, depositing same in her laundry hamper. For good measure, she removed her shirt and tossed it in the hamper as well.

This allowed time for Abbie to raise her rump off the mattress and lift her legs up in the air. She shimmed her skirt and panties off. Then she took off her blouse and flung her clothes onto the floor. Ignoring Diana's humiliation, Abbie stretched out her arms in a beckoning gesture and implored. "Come on back Diana honey, and fuck me!"

Regaining her composure, and her libido, Diana returned into Abbie's arms. Now on top of Abbie's reclining body, Diana started kissing her sister with renewed passion. Suddenly Abbie flipped Diana over to get on top. This time Abbie went south to capture one of Diana's nipples with her teeth and clamped down for a forceful bite. Diana shrieked in pain, but immediately started stroking Abbie's hair to signal encouragement, and assuring that she was not really in any pain. After the bite, Abbie sucked in the nipple fully into her mouth, and then passionately licked the secured nipple. With her free hand, Abbie clasped Diana's other breast, and started fondling it with tantalizing gentle strokes.

Diana was fully enjoying the play on her bosom. She swung a free leg over, and bending it to allow the heel of her foot to rest on Abbie's butt. After the bite, Abbie's oral action on Diana's tits consisted of undeniably loving caresses. She continued tongue licking the one nipple and stimulating the other nipple by rolling it between two of her fingers. Both of Diana's nipples hardened as a result of Abbie's relentless devotion to producing pleasure to her. Abbie was so focused in her activity, that she was involuntarily vocalizing non verbal intonations. The sound seemed like a cross between a growl and a purr.

For her part Diana was grunting in a most unladylike guttural. Then she gasped as she felt one of Abbie's finger touch her clit. Soon that finger was rubbing the clit vigorously, and Diana was a goner! She screamed and squirted as this, her second orgasm caught her totally unawares. Recognizing her sister's plight, but also reluctant to discontinue her play, Abbie placed the palm of her hand to cover Diana's entire vulva. She then gently massaged Diana's pussy to calm down her agitation.

Diana was in sexual agony, as her senses were scraped raw by Abbie's continuous rubbing of her labia. Her body was twitching and shaking, but she didn't order her sister to stop. Her subconscious mind was telling her to hang in there as a greater reward was surely forthcoming. In her excitement Diana squirted again, a real full gusher this time, thoroughly soaking Abbie's hand.

Abbie ceased her exertions with respect to Diana's mammary glands, and straightened her self up. She stared at Diana who was now panting but still twitching. Once Abbie secured eye contact with Diana, she deliberately raised her wet hand and brought it to her mouth. She began to visibly lick the resultant moisture off her hand. In witnessing, Abbie's kinky action, all Diana could mutter was, "Oh my God Abbie!"

Upon that utterance, Abbie thrust her wet hand to the vicinity of Diana's mouth offering her sister to take a lick. Not one to shirk off a dare, Diana did lap up Abbie's hand, and in so doing was able to taste her own female juices. Diana merely grunted in reaction. Abbie then withdrew her hand, and plopped her body back down over Diana's frame.

Abbie quickly repositioned herself to where her mouth was in the vicinity of Diana's vulva. She then proceeded to tongue lick Diana's clit. Diana gasped at this fresh assault and curled her leg over her sister to rest the heel of the foot on the small of Abbie's back. Now she was grunting in earnest as her arousal jumped a plateau of excitement. In conjunction with her cunnilingus on Diana's clit, Abbie tentatively with one finger probed Diana's vagina. Hearing a sigh, Abbie added a second finger and began to effect a deliberate assault. That action prompted Diana to grunt again, but at least her sounds this time around were more feminine like.

Abbie added a third finger, forming a spear to continue pumping Diana's vagina. Diana continued grunting, but otherwise gave no indication she was suffering any discomfort. In fact on the contrary to any possible objection, Diana on her own accord began moving her hips to meet the digital thrusts of Abbie. Emboldened by Diana's lack of resistance to the manual invasion of her vagina, Abbie then shoved her whole hand into her sister's cunt right up to the wrist, and stopped to gauge her sister's reaction. Diana's reaction was immediate as she shouted, "Oh yes! Oh fuck yes! That's it! Fuck me Abbie! Fuck me hard. Fuck me fast! Fuck me now! Don't stop fucking me! Don't you dare stop fucking me! Don't stop fucking me until I scream!"

'Well then', thought Abbie, 'I guess there's nothing else to do but to fuck her.' And so she started pumping away at Diana's vagina, but also continued simultaneously her tongue action on the clitoris. If Abbie had any doubts that her fisting action was too brutal, the same were dispelled by Diana's vocal urging to fuck her even harder. Diana duly reached yet another climax. This time she didn't scream, but she started chanting in a loud singsong of repetitive sexual banalities such as, "Oh shit! Of fuck! Oh shit! Oh God! Oh my fucking God!...etc."

Diana's chanting began to be annoying and off putting to Abbie. So raising herself upright, with her thighs straddling Diana's torso, Abbie prodded forward on her knees until her vulva was hovering over Dianna's yapping mouth. She then declared, "You need to shut up, Dianna!"

Thereupon, Abbie lowered her pubes to make contact with Diana's lips. The latter had no option but to cease her caterwauling, and instead opened her mouth to eat out her sister's snatch. Diana's tongue did wonders for Abbie's excitement. With her porno experience Abbie had become somewhat jaded in sex, in that she seldom achieved an orgasm when she was doing porno scenes. She had more orgasms when engaged in private sex, and she realized that was so, because her porno sex she deemed as work, but her private sex was for pleasure. So far this evening with Diana, she had not yet climaxed. But Diana's tongue instinctively knew how to do the job. Once Diana's tongue found Abbie's "G" spot, Abbie was a goner. She screamed out her orgasm as well, but did not squirt.

As they disengaged, Diana went to the living room to fetch the bottle of wine to share a final drink. As they were relaxing in their afterglow, Abbie remarked. "Your kid sure seems like a very heavy sleeper. She didn't wake up despite your horrendous screaming when you climaxed."

Diana answered, "Hah! That sounds like a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Your scream at your orgasm was just as harrowing."

Abbie answered, "Maybe my scream was loud, but surely you have to admit your scream was a hell of a lot louder. And when your baby did not wake up to your screaming, then obviously my screaming would not perturb her unduly."

Diana replied, "Whatever, but yes Laura is a sound sleeper. She was never a colicky baby and she only woke up when she was hungry for my breast. Once she stopped breast feeding she would sleep without interruption for the full night. Anyway on another matter, you said you quit porn because you were disgusted with what they wanted you do by way of indulging in water sports. Yet tonight you had no problem in handling my inadvertent discharge. You even went so far as to slurp up my liquids, seemingly enthusiastically I venture to say. However you intimated that you would be loathe to do the same in a porno scene."

"But Diana, they wanted me to swallow pee. You did not pee. You gushed out female cum instead. And since I love swallowing male cum, it follows that I sure as hell can tolerate female cum, and yours was delicious, by the way! Besides as a registered nurse I would have thought you would have known there is a difference between urine and female ejaculation."

"Of course I know that. But lots of lay persons aren't aware of the phenomenon of female ejaculation in sex."

"Hah! Since I've been doing porn for a year, I sure as hell know all there is to know about sex. What I don't know isn't worth knowing."

Diana laughed at Abbie's hyperbole. So she challenged, "Modest much?"

"Au contraire my Navy sister. I'm humbled by comparing myself to your sexual experience as it truly overshadows mine. I understand you had fucked more than a hundred men not just once but in two different orgies. I certainly can't come anywhere close to that figure. The most I ever did in porn was a gangbang with seven dudes."

Diana mischievously replied, "Well not to put a fine point on it, but I only fucked ninety-nine men at my second orgy. But then who's counting?"

Both women laughed and they soon fell asleep, having completed a very satisfying lesbian sexual tryst, albeit an incestuous lesbian one. There ensued a period of a little more than two months of mutually living together before Diana was scheduled to go to Bethesda MD, to pursue her academic studies to becoming a career nurse anesthetist. Having engaged in sex on the very first day of Abbie's arrival, it became natural for the two of them to sleep together and engage in periodical sex.

Abbie absolutely adored Laura, and the child accepted her aunt as wholeheartedly as it could be possible. Thus, Diana had no apprehension in leaving Laura in Abbie's care during the time she would be in Maryland. Abbie also met Heather during the times Diana was exercising her visitation rights. Since Heather was a newborn who was not awake for much of the time, Abbie couldn't really bond with her second niece. Still she cooed and coddled the baby.

At Diana's suggestion, Abbie explored the possibility of taking courses at a community college. To her delight there was indeed a program in hotel and restaurant management offered which curriculum seemed very interesting and intriguing to her. So Abbie set the wheels in motion to enter the school to start in May. Abbie also landed a job as a server in one of the finest restaurants in downtown San Diego. Her work experience in Beverly Hills put her in good stead, and of course her exceptionally good looks sealed the deal in securing such an excellent position.

The restaurant was a luxurious upscale diner with a pricey menu. Accordingly, from her tips, Abbie derived a very good income. She had save twenty thousand dollars from her porn income so her future looked very bright. She confided to Diana, that this was the happiest time she had ever been since she left home, more than nine years ago. While she was striving to make it big in show business she was barely living above the poverty line. Given her affluent origins in growing up in Grosse Pointe Farms, that was indeed a bitter pill to swallow. The past year she spent in doing porn had the upside that she made some decent monies, but the tawdry lifestyle certainly was dispiriting to her psyche. So this second chance for her to lead a decent life heartened her soul, and she couldn't be more grateful to Diana for the opportunity.

About two weeks prior to the scheduled departure time for Diana to embark to Maryland, Abbie returned from her work at the restaurant late in the evening. She had some intriguing news to impart to Diana. Abbie said. "Tonight I had a most interesting encounter with two customers, a married couple, at the restaurant. They were my last table before I was scheduled to leave. So with five minutes left on my schedule as they were relaxing with coffee and desert, I came to their table to present their bill. I asked them that as I was about to end my shift if they wouldn't mind settling their bill now, so I could cash out. I told then, of course they could stay and even order more drinks or food for that matter, but such would be handled by another server.

"The man answered that as I was finishing the shift if I wouldn't mind sitting with then for a drink their treat of course, if I just add it to the bill. They would like to chat with me briefly. Sensing that if I refused my tip just might not be as lucrative if I accept their invitation, so I agreed. Adding a glass of wine that I would want, I reorganized their bill. Just as I suspected their tip was generous, twenty-five per cent well above the normal maximum suggestion of twenty per cent. Considering their tab this meant a cool eighty dollars for me.

"When I sat down and had a sip of wine, the woman did the talking. She said, 'My name is Angela Peterson and this is my husband Ralph. And I believe you are Penny Dreadful aren't you?' I know I turned absolutely crimson, and I was chagrined to realize that my porn identity was not as anonymous as I would have hoped. I wanted to deny it, but something told me that I should be truthful. So I merely replied, 'That's not my real name.'

"Angela replied, 'Of course not. I suspected as much as it surely seemed made up. However don't be embarrassed with us, we are truly fans. You stand out in the adult film industry. And of all the actresses in that industry you are the one both, Ralph and I would be most anxious to get to know personally. All during this meal, as you were serving us, we were debating whether it was you or not. But when we watched you walk we were certain, and that's why we invited you to sit with us. By the way what is your name?' I did not hesitate to reveal my full name. I asked why they would have singled me out as someone special to personally know, amongst all the hundreds if not thousands of porn stars in the industry."

Diana was totally enthralled with Abbie's account, and so she asked, "And so what did she say?"

Abbie continued with her story, "Angela replied, 'You remind me of my best friend who now lives in a far away god forsaken country so that we rarely ever meet her nowadays. You don't look like her of course but your apparent personality sure reminds us of her. I know you are required to act according to a script when you are performing sex in front of the camera. However, something in your mannerisms and the way you carry on in doing the sex mirror matches our friend, Vivian. That's her name by the way. Each time we had watched you doing a sex scene, both of us had the impression that if Vivian would have acted in adult films, that would have been exactly how she would have performed the scene.'"

Here Diana interrupted, "Both of us? She actually said both of us, as in meaning both herself and her husband?"

"Funny you should ask, since that is exactly what I asked of her. She replied. 'Oh yes both of us have been intimate with Vivian. Vivian was the first woman Ralph ever had sex with, and then subsequently I met Vivian and we got it on. One night Vivian and I decided to seek out some male companionship. Vivian spotted Ralph at the bar where we went to, and introduced him to me. We naturally engaged in a threesome then, that very night. I proceeded to fall madly in love with Ralphie and so Vivian was my maid of honor. As a reward for introducing us we had Vivian accompany us during our honeymoon. In Chicago, her pregnant sister joined us for a foursome.'"

At this point Diana burst out laughing and could not help saying, "You got to be kidding me!"

Abbie continued, "And that's not all. Angela then advised, 'At Vivian's own wedding, she had the misfortune of seeing her groom arrested by the FBI right on the spot, shortly after they had exchanged their wedding vows. To commiserate this unfortunate turn of events, Vivian had group sex with not only Ralphie and I, but in addition her sister and her sister's husband. To make this group sex especially, well ...er very special, all three of us women were at various stages in our pregnancy. But that's another story.' I laughed so hard as I couldn't believe this outrageous account. However I guess I might have reacted the same way in such a fiasco of a wedding night as this Vivian woman apparently did."

12