Navy Nurse Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana also laughed at Abbie's recounting of Angela's Peterson's story. Abbie then continued after Diana's laughter died down, "So then Angela turned the conversation as to why they wanted to talk to me. She said, "Abbie, by now you would not be surprised to learn, that Ralph and I are swingers. We actually lead a type of a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde like sexual lifestyle. By day we are Dr Jekyll like, a respectable if not mundane boring middle class couple attracting not much notice from our acquaintances nor even strangers we might come into contact with. I am a drab innocuous high school teacher whereas Ralph is a professor of mathematics at San Diego State University (SDSU), who sometimes stutters.'

"Here I interrupted Angela and protested at how she could consider herself drab. She is truly a beautiful woman rivaling my own supposed good looks. She answered, 'Just as we women can dress up and apply strategic make up to allow us to look appealing, so can we dress down and neglect to take particular care of our appearance to render us unattractive. And it's a good thing I do so, considering my sexual proclivities, and the spate of female high school teachers throughout the country getting into legal trouble for having sex with their underage male students. My disguise has been so effective that none of my male students have ever hit upon me nor have I ever detected any of them being smitten by my appearance.'

"She then continued, 'However, by night we transform into Mr Hyde, licentious if not outright dissolute sexual fiends. Not doubt if our non sexual friends and acquaintances were privy to our sexual conduct they would deem us to be depraved. We are members of a swingers sex club located near Dallas, called the Texas Love Ranch or TLR for short, that conducts orgies every weekend. In addition we attend group orgies and wife swapping events throughout southern California but of course mainly in San Diego. In fact after we finish our magnificent meal here, we are going to visit a couple for some wife swapping sex.'"

At this point Diana could only exclaim, "Oh my! This couple sure seems life a fun couple indeed. I think I would not mind leading that kind of an exciting married lifestyle myself. I guess I'm really a genuine slut and a skank."

Abbie continued, "At this point Angela cut to the chase, as she then said, 'Anyway next Saturday night, Ralph and I are entertaining a fun couple from Glendale who are members of the TLR as well. Also attending will be Ralph's sister who is visiting us by special invitation. You are welcome to join us. You can come alone or you can bring along a friend either male or female, just let me know beforehand. And just to be clear of the entertainment involved, I can assure you that we'll all be naked.'"

At this point Diana gasped, "You're not saying what I think you're saying, are you? In fact, what are you saying?"

"Yes indeedy Diana. I'm saying that I accepted the invitation as I get off at 04:00 PM on that day, and I don't work again until the following Tuesday. So I'll have all the time in the world to participate in a lengthy orgy. And I sure miss some cock. The only sex I've had since I arrived here is with you. I sure could use some cock to play with, but I guess with the guest list there will be some strange pussy to enjoy as well. As i said they told me I could bring a friend either male or female, so why don't you come with me? By your own admission you've not had any sex except with me since you got pregnant. And that's a hell of a long time not to have had a cock to play with."

Diana hesitated a nanosecond before she said, "OK I'm in. I'll have to trade shifts with one of my fellow nurses but that should not be a problem."

So the sisters headed out to arrive at the Peterson's residence located near the SDSU campus at eight o'clock in the evening. The house was medium sized but fairly spacious. Everyone else were already present, and they all gathered in the large living room. The way the room was arranged, it was obvious that all the sexual action would take place there. There were couches spread wide apart leaving a generous area of floor space. In addition to a thick carpet, the floor was covered by a tarp and soft bed covers over the tarp. The intention was to provide a comfortable platform for group sexual action. There was two fair size coffee tables situated against a wall that contained crudities and other delightful meat and cheese appetizers to satisfy any pangs of hunger that may occur amongst the group sex participants. In addition there were two buckets of ice keeping cans of beer cold, plus some bottles of wine and glasses to satisfy the thirst of anyone. Considering the layout, it was intended that the refreshments on the coffee tables would avail during the breaks in the sexual activity.

Before starting the sexual activity, Abbie and Diana dutifully sat down on a couch and received an alcoholic drink of their choosing. Abbie had a screwdriver, while Diana settled for a gin and tonic. As everyone was sitting relaxed, they each took turns to describe themselves especially for the benefit of Abbie and Diana. After each person had finished describing oneself they removed their clothes to become naked. As each person became naked the atmosphere of sexual decadence became aggravated. There soon was no doubt that an ambiance of a hot orgy was established. To further heighten the sexy steamy aura, the Petersons had programmed a play list of suitable romantic music of six hours in length. This music tended to enhance everyone's desires, and was a perfect complement to accompany their sexual activity. The music was audible from Bose speakers placed strategically underneath the couches.

The hosts were Ralph and Angela Peterson who met as students at the University of Wisconsin. Ralph was a tall lanky fellow whose physical appearance would fit the stereotype of a nerd. Any new contact introduced to him would not be surprised to learn that he was a professor of mathematics. His wife Angela was a very vivacious, charming woman and a mouth watering beauty. At five foot four inches tall, Angela was the shortest women in the group, but she had extraordinary long legs that gave her the impression that she was taller. Recalling Abbie's account of her supposed unflattering physical appearance as a high school teacher, Diana was hard put to imagine how such diminishing of her natural pulchritude could be achieved.

The couple from Glendale were Randy and Chloe Hamilton. They had met as students at the University of Minnesota. Considering that her sister and her were from Michigan, this caused Diana to quip, "Oh my. I guess this party can be labeled as the Midwest orgy in the west."

Angela protest, "Not entirely true, because I'm originally from Connecticut."

Randy Hamilton was a highly successful lawyer in Los Angeles with lots of Hollywood celebrities as clients. His most prominent client was the Oscar award winning actress, Charlotte Thornton, whom his wife had befriended during his wife's first visit to a TLR orgy. Unlike Ralph, Randy had a very virile appearance and persona. He had been the starting quarterback for the University of Minnesota's football team. As a result, he was constantly inundated by female attention, and the Van Buren sisters were no exception. They both were drooling at the prospect of having some kind of sex with him, any kind of sex.

Chloe Hamilton was a statuesque women at six feet two inches, the tallest women in the group. She had Swedish roots, and consequently her physical appearance resembled that of a typical Scandinavian blonde stereotype. In addition her facial appearance was such that those who did not know her, would dismiss her as a frivolous female, not to be taken seriously. However, although she certainly was libidinous, nevertheless she was no bimbo. She was an aerospace engineer who owned and managed one of the top premier aerospace firms in the United States. Her firm had an extensive domestic and international clientele, which included major government entities.

Kellyanne Peterson was the thirty-four years old sister to Ralph. She was drop dead gorgeous! Hearkening back to the days of her negative assessment view of her own beauty and sex appeal, Diana ruefully thought in her mind, that she, herself, had to be the least attractive female of the five women in this mini orgy. Quickly regaining her current self esteem concerning her attractiveness, that thought soon dissipated, and was replaced by thoughts of anticipating her forthcoming joy in this group sex setting.

The explanation of how Kellyanne became invited to this special group sex orgy was intriguing. She was twelve years old when her brother married, and she recalled being somewhat despondent at losing his companionship. Despite having myriad of boyfriends throughout her subsequent years, which included a seven years unsuccessful marriage interlaced with adultery by both, she sensed that she still had maintained a serious unfulfilled crush on her brother. Once she became sexually active, she longed to have had an incestuous fling with her brother. Of course being some ten years younger it was not practical to do so during her teen age years. And as her brother had married, it dashed any hope of her getting it on with him, since presumably he would not countenance adultery, on top of the taboo against incest.

A few months previously, she along with her mother were visiting Ralph and Angela in San Diego. At the time they were to leave for the airport to return to Wisconsin, Kellyanne needed to make a call, but she had inadvertently packed her phone in her luggage. So Angela, lent her smart phone to her sister-in-law to make the call. When Kellyanne finished her call, she noticed Angela was occupied in conversation with her mother. Succumbing to curiosity, she took the opportunity of exploring the saved picture files on Angela's phone. She was shocked to see various steamy erotic pictures of Angela having sex with various men, none of whom were her brother. There were even pictures of Angela having sex with women! But even more shocking were pictures of her brother having sex with various women, and none of them were with his wife, her sister-in-law.

Kellyanne was a sharp woman, and so jumped to the correct conclusion. Since Angela had pictures of her husband ostensibly committing adultery along with pictures of herself engaged in extra marital sex as well, obviously the extra marital sex each of them engaged in was not a secret between themselves. Ergo her brother and sister-in-law had to be swingers. Kellyanne knew that this was very useful information for her to have, and so she texted the whole lot of those pictures to her own phone, before handing Angela's phone back to her.

Angela had been so focused with her conversation to her mother-in-law, that she was unaware of Kellyanne's mischief. Subsequently, though, in reviewing her text messages on her phone, she discovered what Kellyanne had done, and she was furious! She phoned her naughty sister-in-law as soon as the latter was back in Wisconsin. She fumed at Kellyanne, "I was kindhearted enough to lend you my phone, and you repay me by purloining my private intimate pictures. You had no right to do that. I demand you promise that you delete those pictures right away from your phone."

Not at all intimidated by Angela's fury, Kellyanne answered, "You ought to know Angela, that I love my brother so very much that I want to have sex with him, if only just once. It's been my dream since I started having periods. So I won't delete these pictures until I get to fuck him."

"Hah! What makes you think he would want to fuck you?"

"I know he has loved me ever since I was born. Maybe he hasn't lusted after me carnally like I have of him. But given all these women, other than you, who he has fucked according to those pictures, then why would he object to fucking me as well?"

"But you're his sister!"

"Not to worry I'm utilizing, birth control measures. I've no desire to bring into this world an idiot child."

"Well if I allow you to fuck my husband, there would be the condition aside from you deleting the pictures on your phone. You have to have sex with me as well. So what do you say to that?"

Angela was clearly hoping that Kellyanne was rigidly heterosexual to find such condition intolerable. However her brazen sister-in-law replied, "No problem. I've fooled around with a couple of my girlfriends. I don't find girl-on-girl sex disgusting."

So Angela had no option left but to reluctantly agree. It took quite some time to coerce Ralph to agree to having sexual congress with his sister. He had adored her since her birth. Because he had a stuttering affliction, his self esteem had been low and so his growing up was a painful experience. Although he knew he possessed significant abilities especially in mathematics, he was hopeless in social settings, and especially in trying to attract the opposite sex. Thus, he viewed his sister as a beacon of shining light in his family. She was absolutely pretty upon birth, and as she grew older her beauty continued to blossom, such that when she turned eighteen there was universal consensual acknowledgment that she had developed into a stunningly good looking woman.

In addition to her female pulchritude, Kellyanne had an undeniable superior intellect that would belie the possible notion that her beauty was her only positive attribute. In fact, after graduating from the University of Wisconsin, she was employed by her father's real estate company, and within a year was the de facto operating business manager. Accordingly, it was no surprise that she was more favored by her parents while growing up, and Ralph did not resent his parents' dotage on her, since, hell, he doted on her. Never was he more proud of her, than at the rehearsal dinner prior to his wedding to Angela. Kellyanne was the only non adult in attendance at that event, and that in of itself spoke volumes of her precociousness. Everyone there were fascinated by her comportment. Although she was only twelve years old at the time, she was still able to provide sparkling conversation which was more entertaining than what most of the others could offer in small talk.

When Ralph met Angela and prior to that, Vivian Laaning, Angela's friend, he became aware that he did indeed have a sex appeal that a discerning woman could appreciate. By the influence of his wife's joie de vivre, Ralph morphed into a sophisticated lover, and highly in demand by the women at swingers' orgies and especially at the TLR. Now he did not disdain the women that he fucked, especially after all, his wife was as promiscuous as any of them. And there was no question that Angela née Black was the absolute love of his life; his true soul mate.

Still he regarded his sister's virtue to belong to a higher plain. He had been made aware that his sister was not a virgin when she graduated from high school, but he chalked that up as a normal right of passage in contemporary society. Thus, when Angela came to him to suggest a tryst with Kellyanne he balked. Disregarding the taboo of incest, it seemed to Ralph that having sex with his sister was a tawdry affair, which would completely ruin his image of her as the perfect woman.

He still held on to the notion that his sister was perfect, despite having undergone a messy divorce which was riddled with accusations of adultery by both sides. In his mind her success as a real estate broker trumped the failure of her marriage, and so his perception of her had not diminished. However, to have sex with his sister had to, by definition ruin her reputation. He could not accept the fact that she desired him carnally. To his mind it was just a destructive impulse on her part as a reaction to her despondency at her divorce.

To change Ralph's mind, Angela appealed to his vanity, and paradoxically to his esteem for Kellyanne. Angela pointed out, "Look at it this way honey. Kellyanne has known you all her life, and so she was absolutely cognizant of your manly virtues from the get go, unlike your female compeers in high school, who only had superficial awareness of your existence. For that matter it wasn't until you met Vivian and then me before any female recognized your potential. And don't talk to me about Jennifer Steinberg née Turner the only girl in high school that deigned to dance with you on one occasion. That does not count.

"Now we know Kellyanne has been somewhat promiscuous, and of course we're in no position to judge her for that. I believe that she has been unsatisfied with the men she's had in her life, perhaps because they haven't measured up to the virtues she sees in you. That's why having sex with you has become such a paramount desire in her life, which desire will continue no matter how many more men she fucks. As I see it, once she has sex with you, she will be satisfied in her mind that she has reached the nirvana of her life's sexual journey, and so will be thereafter, prepared to settle down and lead a satisfactory orthodox life. I actually think, that you'll be doing your sister a favor for her life experience by consenting to fuck her!"

By that argument, Ralph finally relented and agreed to have sex with Kellyanne. Thus, the earliest practical time, considering each other's exigencies in their lives, was this date in late March. When the planned day arrived, Kellyanne was geeked. Not only was she going to have her lifelong dream of having sex with her brother fulfilled, but she was going to participate in a group sex setting with apparently sophisticated connoisseurs of orgies. She couldn't be happier, as she surrendered her smart phone to Angela for deletion of the offending erotic pictures.

Once Kellyanne's raison d' être of her presence was conveyed, it was Abbie's, and then Diana's turn to introduce themselves to the other participants of the seven persons orgy. Everyone was thrilled that in the person of Abbie Van Buren, aka Penny Dreadful, they would be experiencing sex with a bona fide porn star. However, everyone was even more thrilled to learn that Diana Van Buren had participated in two gangbang orgies having had sex with 101 men and then 99 men respectively. Chloe Hamilton exclaimed, "A gangbang with 101 men and another gangbang with 99 men! Oh my! That's really something! I thought I was naughty when I fucked nineteen players of the University of Minnesota football team to celebrate my nineteenth birthday. But that does not hold a candle to your feat Diana. You really seem to be a good fit for the TLR. Why don't you apply for membership? I think you'll find it a blast."

Diana replied, "I sure as hell might be interested. From what I hear I think it is my cup of tea."

"Well before you leave, Angela and I can provide you with the particulars of joining the TLR."

"Great!"

At this point, Angela Peterson proclaimed, "OK everyone its time to get this show on the road!"

12