Navy Nurse Ch. 25

Story Info
During orgy Abbie, Angela and Chloe each enjoy MMF sex.
7.1k words
4.76
6.7k
6

Part 25 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second scene of the private orgy at the home of Ralph and Angela Peterson consisted of Chloe Hamilton partaking in a threesome with her husband, Randy and the host Ralph Peterson. For her threesome activity she elected to have her husband sodomize her. In her mind this type of sexual activity had experienced the least amount of frequency of all the times she had been engaged in playing with her husband's cock. Mindful of Diana's assertion that the appeal of an orgy lay with the aspiration of indulging in a variety of sex not available in the sex afforded in normal everyday living. So ergo she decided on having her husband's cock penetrating her anus.

In addition to refreshments of food and drink laid out on the coffee tables, there was also two bowls containing tubes of KY Jelly and Vaseline. These were the ointments made available to soothe the inherent irritation of anal sex. For Chloe this was a case of "been there, done that, bought the T-shirt" type of sexual experience. She had previously utilized one or the other of these lubricants whenever she submitted to sodomy or anal fisting. So instead she padded to the kitchen. Angela had previously advised that there was a bowl full of restaurant style butter pads in the fridge for use as an alternative to the traditional anal lubricants.

Chloe grabbed a handful of butter pads, and returned to the scene. She handed the pads to Randy and said, "Butter me up! Use a couple of pads on your cock."

Randy opted for a supercilious response, "What in your pussy, my love?"

Chloe rolled her eyes and snapped back, "Get real honey bunch! This is no time for lame comedy. This is the time for some serious honest to good ass fucking, and I know you are good for it."

As for Ralph, Chloe was not in the mood for double penetration, but she also was not desiring a straight forward blow job either. So she directed Ralph to situate himself on his hands and knees. She then located herself behind his rump in a vertical kneeling posture. In this position she was able to reach underneath for his cock and effect a vigorous hand job. She also bent forward to apply her tongue to licking his anus and perineum. She paused in this activity to instruct, "Ralphie baby, when you feel like you're ready to cum, would you be good enough to turn over, so I could finish you off with my mouth. I sure want to taste and savor your delicious cum."

Randy took up his obvious position behind his wife's behind. He inserted a slab of butter onto her anus, and she gasped at the cold intrusion into her rectum. Without needing any prompting, Randy added a second pad of butter immediately. And Chloe squeaked this time. Involuntarily, her ass twitched, and her rear end aperture expanded and contracted continuously while the butter was melting in her anal canal. Randy inserted two more pads of butter in her rectum, and used a pad to smear it on the whole valley of skin between her buttocks. Finally he used two pads of butter to lubricate his penis. Now fully prepared, Randy slowly penetrated his wife's ass. Chloe sighed as she felt virtually no irritation, only exquisite erotic pleasure at having her rectum stuffed. Using her favorite endearment of her husband, in a very heavy breath said, "Oh yes 'Big Boy', that's it! That's how I like it! Just take my ass! Tear it apart!"

Randy's pace was slow at the start. The pace suited Chloe fine, as it allowed her to move her hips to thrust when he was withdrawing. The buttery lubricant also suited her, as their was virtually no discomfort, only pleasure emanating from his penile strokes. To complement her enjoyment was the anilingus of Ralph's butt. Chloe had no aversion to any sex that was consensual, so long as it was not unduly demeaning to her or overly painful. In the latter case she could tolerate quite a lot of pain. Whenever she did delve into submissive BDSM sex, she rarely had to resort to uttering her safe word to stop the activity. She especially loved to do some rimming, especially since she had the impression most women found the practice abhorrent. Every time she had done it on a new male partner, he was always so thrilled to have experienced Chloe's tongue.

Ralph was no exception. His wife Angela had frequently engaged in this type of oral sex, and he had some women in TLR orgies also perform anilingus on him. And of course Diana had got in a few licks already this evening. However this was the first time he had Chloe to rim his ass. He was cognizant of Chloe's reputation at the TLR as one of the sexiest if not the sexiest female member in the swingers club. In fact her sexual exploits at TLR orgies had become legendary not just amongst the TLR membership but throughout the swingers community in the United States. He was not disappointed. Chloe's technique in anilingus was highly stimulating. She used her tongue on his ass so effectively, that his deepest passion was unleashed to provide the most erotic exhilarating thrill that was beyond his imagination, and beyond anything he had previously experienced.

Meanwhile the agenda for the four other ladies in the second scene, was set to pair off and engage in separate girl on girl trysts. Again mindful of Diana's previous assertion that an orgy should be dedicated to variety, it was clear that Diana and Abbie should not be paired, given their sexual congress with each other during their everyday life as they lived together. Likewise Abbie and Angela had already this evening experienced collateral sex with each other twice while being intimate with Randy Hamilton. Ergo Angela was paired with Diana, and Abbie was paired off with Kellyanne.

Before Angela and Diana got it on, they engaged in some small talk. Angela observed, "As Chloe told you, she had fucked nineteen guys for her nineteenth birthday, before she became a member of the TLR. Vivian, my best friend, who was my Maid of Honor, fucked twenty-five guys in twenty-four straight hours, before she became a member of the TLR. And you tell me you fucked 100 guys, not once but twice in two separate orgies. You obviously belong in the TLR."

Diana replied, "Sounds looks like my cup of tea all right. Did you say your friend had sex for twenty-fours straight? That beats me, as I only fucked about nine hours straight to get to my total."

"Yes indeed. You see Vivian was a History major, at the University of Wisconsin. Doing an essay about Roman Empire orgies, she discovered that Empress Messalina, the third wife of Emperor Claudius, had competed in a sex contest against the most celebrated prostitute in Rome. The Empress outlasted the prostitute by fucking twenty-five men in twenty four hours. So Vivian on her own initiative decided to try and equal that sexual feat. And guess what? One of the men she fucked was Ralph. When we became friends she was thus able to introduce him to me, and as they say, the rest is history."

All Diana could say was, "Oh wow!"

They thereupon stood up and started some foreplay action. Facing each other made quite a contrast, as Angela, at five feet four inches tall, was about a head shorter than Diana. Angela tentatively reached up to gently massage Diana's breasts. As the stimulation of her breasts was delicately applied, Diana was gasping and breathing heavily in response. Continuing her manual stroking of one of Diana's pear shaped melons, Angela started tentatively kissing and licking the other boob. The enjoyment she derived from stimulating Diana's breasts by mouth and hand, highly aroused all of Angela's senses. As a result she was sighing and uttering an occasional squeak, which she couldn't avoid even if her life depended on it.

Angela's relentless stimulation of her breasts, overloaded Diana's mind. The pleasures felt, were so overwhelming that it weakened her physical posture. Diana couldn't help herself, as she slowly sank from her upright standing position to land on her knees, and on the back of her calves. As she landed on the floor, she toppled backwards to rest on her elbows and forearms to prevent a total collapse. Her thighs automatically spread apart. Angela followed Diana's descent. She dropped to the floor to lie prone, with her head in the middle of Diana's outstretched 'Vee' of her thighs.

In that position, Angela proceeded to stick out her tongue and taste the wet slick folds of Diana's labia. Angela crawled forward to make better oral contact. This allowed Angela to effect sweeping strokes of her tongue along the entire surface of Diana's genitalia including her clit, urethra, inner folds of her labia plus her "G" spot. In her awkward position, Diana simply stared at Angela's with a vacant look. Diana was too dazed to even subconsciously affect any visible sign of emotion. That is not to say her passion was subdued. Inside her blood was figuratively on fire. This in turn caused her to perspire uncontrollably. Droplets of sweat formed on her forehead and some of it started trickling into her eyes, reddening and swelling them.

Diana's emotions were totally overloaded in passion as a result of the compelling intensity of Angela's cunnilingus. The irritation in her eyes caused by the contact of her oozing sweat did not register in her mind. Instead, as she had no defense to the relentless stimulation of her vulva by Angela's tongue action. Her fervor escalated exponentially. Then when Angela penetrated her vagina, with three fingers formed in a spear, Diana climaxed! It was a violent orgasm, but not a screaming one. Instead she squirted a gusher of her female fluids. Angela was able to twist her head out of the way, and avoided being splattered.

When Angela had turned away from Diana's vulva, she spotted Chloe giving head to Ralph. It appeared that he was in the midst of ejaculating. So Angela left Diana to investigate. Consequently, Diana involuntarily splayed out her limbs to finish lying supine on the floor. Diana remained in that position as she was panting vociferously from her orgasm. As Angela reached Chloe, the latter had expelled Ralph's penis from her mouth, which was obviously full of cum. Thus, Angela commanded, "OK Chloe, share. I want some of it."

Angela plopped down on her back next to Chloe, who in that position was able to transfer some of the cum in her mouth to Angela's now wide open mouth. The two of them ended the scene with cum swapping kisses. Meanwhile, the supine Diana snapped out of her orgasmic doldrums, and witnessed Randy removing his cock from his wife's anus. Spotting cum dripping out of Chloe's rosebud opening, and not wanting to waste such a golden opportunity, Diana sprung into action. Immediately arriving at the spot, Diana unceremoniously swallowed Randy's cock to clean it up from any remnant sperm from his ejaculation. She then gently maneuvered Randy aside, so that he just sat back on his haunches to watch Diana's further activity.

Diana placed her hands on Chloe's hips. She then bent down first to slurp up all the errant sperm that had trickled out of Chloe's rectum down onto her thighs. Having accomplished that exercise, Diana placed her mouth to completely cover Chloe's puckered rear end opening. She proceeded to suck in deeply, to pull into her mouth all the sperm in Chloe's anal canal that could be extracted. Noticing that Chloe and Angela were simultaneously engaged in cum swapping kissing, Diana was happily concluding that all of Randy's buttery sperm was solely hers to enjoy. Such happy conjecture was short lived, once she made eye contact with Randy. The gentleman had an askance look about him, as he stared at Diana. She couldn't believe the implication of his stare, so she asked with her mouth full of cum, "Really? You want some of this?"

Randy simply shrugged his shoulders. He replied, "Certainly! Why should you have all of the fun?"

There was no answer to that. So Diana turned to Randy and launched into a full blown cum swapping kissing. She could sense that he had no aversion to this type of oral sex, and seemed to even relish ingesting part of his own ejaculate. In Diana's mind, very few women she knew of would countenance this type of oral sex, or even willingly to engage in it. Angela and Chloe were the rare exceptions not to mention herself and her sister. That a straight man would be willing to do so, had been previously unimaginable to her. Not that she was appalled, but instead, she was thrilled by Randy's adventurous sexual proclivity. She thought, 'Wow! If this is the kind of makeup of the male membership in the TLR, I just have to become a member'.

The other couple in this tableau of the second sexual scene in the orgy at the Peterson household, were Kellyanne Peterson and Abigail Van Buren. They also engaged in some small talk prior to getting it on between them. Kellyanne started their conversation by saying, "When I arrived here to visit, my sister-in-law and my brother agreed to allow me to take part in tonight's orgy. They mentioned that you, an honest to goodness adult film actress, would be included. They said the name you go by in porn is Penny Dreadful. By the way how did you come up with such a dreadful name? I of course can't resist the pun."

Abbie chuckled as she replied, "It's the title of the show in mainstream television, in which I actually had a part. I thought it was a cool name for a female character. So when I turned to doing porn, and since I didn't want to use my own real name, it seemed to me that this name was just right for me."

Kellyanne said, "Oh yes I think that it indeed is an appropriate name for the purpose, and I like it. I think that tonight as we're having sex, I may just call you by that character's name instead of your real name. I hope you won't mind."

Abbie assured, "Not to worry I don't mind at all. Whatever floats your boat is fine by me."

Kellyanne continued. "You see once I knew that you would be one of us in this orgy, I looked up various sex scenes on the internet involving Penny Dreadful, especially the lesbian scenes. I must say I was totally enthralled and excited at what I had seen. I had told Angela that I had some experience in girl-on=girl sex, but it sure had been lame exercises. In each case my partner and I were simply experimenting for the novelty of it, as opposed to really getting it on, passionately. In watching you, and discounting the obvious artificiality of supposed passion in doing porno sex, I couldn't help thinking you were hot. Really hot! If I was to do girl-on-girl sex, why I knew I wanted to be fucked by Penny Dreadful!"

In reaction, Abbie exclaimed, "Oh my goodness, that seems to be a high bar you have set for us to enjoy our get together. You ought to know that I'm mainly straight, and my lesbian sex scenes in porno are really make believe. Yes we do actually engage in real sex on camera, but it's not like that there is any real romantic attachment involved. For that matter neither is the sex I do with men on camera."

"But as I understand it, you do have sex with your sister. So obviously you are capable of nurturing an authentic loving girl-on-girl sex relationship, without regard to monetary or non passionate concerns to cloud the issue of whether you're truly enjoying your sexual congress."

"Both Diana and I are truly straight. We both have indulged in girl-on-girl sex in the past with other females, and have not found the experiences abhorrent. Still we prefer to play with cocks. It just so happens that we are each between boyfriends. So we indulge in pleasuring each other, since the activity is preferable to masturbation. I can truthfully say, that our regard for each other as sisters is not effected one way or the other by the fact that we've had actual carnal knowledge of each other."

Kellyanne replied, "Fair enough. As for myself I know I'm also absolutely straight in my sexual orientation. That, though is not to say I can't enjoy an occasional girl-on-girl sexual foray. When you remove romantic love out of the equation, then it is a matter of superior enticing sexual techniques that provides the greatest sexual thrills. To my mind it does not matter in such instances whether your partner is male or female. In watching the Penny Dreadful sex scenes, I was most captivated wherein what you did to your female partner was exactly what I would want to experience."

"And what pray tell would that be?"

"It's a scene which is graphically titled 'Gorgeous Penny Dreadful fists cute friend's pussy and ass.' I watched it three times, and each time I experienced an orgasm without touching myself. I so wanted to be your partner."

"Oh yes I remember that scene very well, but my partner's name escapes me. Not that it matters as she probably went by a pseudonym just like me. So my cute Kellyanne, do you really want to be fisted in your pussy and ass, separately as well as simultaneously?"

"Oh yes! I'm sure I'd love it!"

"Well OK then! However, if at any time you feel you can't take anymore action you should say a safe word so that I will stop. And don't use 'stop' as a safe word, since you might be saying don't stop, and that will confuse me."

"OK! In one of your Penny Dreadful scenes your partner mentioned that she would use 'red' as her safe word. So I think that will be my safe word as well."

After exchanging somewhat desultory kisses, Kellyanne lay back supine on the floor. She slipped a pillow under her rump and lifted her legs dangling up in the air. She supported her left leg in the air by clutching on to her calf. In the valley between Kellyanne's legs, Abbie's entire left side by contact kept Kellyanne's legs wide apart. For the initial penetration, Abbie was pumping the three middle fingers of her right hand into Kellyanne's vagina. The thumb was grazing and stimulating Kellyanne's clit. The little finger was touching and tickling Kellyanne's anus and perineum.

After a thorough stimulation of Abbie's middle fingers in Kellyanne's vagina, the same involuntarily gaped. Thereupon, Abbie brought together her thumb and little finger to completely penetrate Kellyanne's vagina. As Abbie pushed further in, she was able to penetrate her whole hand up to her wrist. Kellyanne was sensing a combination of ultimate exhilaration of passion, but at the same time it was counteracted by mixed emotions of excruciatingly agonizing irritation. She would periodically massage her clit to enhance the pleasure to overcome the irritation. At other times she would periodically clutch Abbie's right forearm to direct the pace of the fisting as to the manner that she could tolerate.

Abbie's hand was by now thoroughly slick with the moisture of Kellyanne's released vaginal secretions. She withdraw her hand to simply rub her wet hand over the length and breadth of Kellyanne's genitalia. As a natural consequence, Kellyanne's anus started gaping ever so slightly. This allowed Abbie to surreptitiously slip her wet middle finger into Kellyanne's ass hole. The latter gasped at this bodily intrusion, but as this was the sexual play she was looking forward to, she started purring. This offset any notion that she was not enjoying the experience.

Abbie soon increased the invasion of Kellyanne's ass by inserting her three middle fingers into Kellyanne's ass. In reaction, Kellyanne was displaying no resistance, but instead her heavy breathing surely was signaling she could take more. As Kellyanne's anus gaped some more, Abbie added her thumb and little finger to her manual spear and kept slowly pumping. Kellyanne's was shaking and quivering. She was now groaning in her heavy breathing. Again she grasped Abbie's penetrating forearm to direct the pace and the depth of penetration which she could tolerate. After some continued fisting in Kellyanne's butt, Abbie was satisfied that her partner was truly relishing the experience, which in turn aroused her own libido. Abbie then asked breathlessly, "Ready for my other fist in your twat?"