Navy Nurse Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kellyanne replied. "Well I certainly have no problem. As you know in the second scene tonight, I took Abbie's fists in both of my holes."

Diana merely replied, "I've been fisted in my ass before, and I actually love it."

Angela replied, "Good that's the spunk! Here's some KY Jelly and Vaseline and I ask you to lubricate your penetrating hand as well as your ass hole. We don't need to endure undue gratuitous pain."

Once all were suitably lubricated, the women formed their elephant chain circle. Diana was to fist Angela, who in turn was doing Kellyanne, who did Chloe, who completed the circle with her fist up Dianna's ass. Each woman was skillful enough to fist their partner's anus gradually so as to inflict only the minimum amount of discomfort. In the end then each woman was able to penetrate their designated partner's rectum up to the wrist.

The pace of the fisting was necessarily languid and each woman grunted in reaction to the excruciating continuous pain pleasure sensation inherent to this type of sexual activity. Each woman subsequently did experience an orgasm. Diana's orgasm was restrained, and she thought, 'At least I did not make a spectacle of myself this time'.