Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman Ch. 08

Story Info
Susan and Christopher begin their sexual relationship.
5.3k words
4.57
5k
8
1

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Navy SEAL comes to the rescue of a homeless woman.

Author's Note:

This is a Non-Consent/Reluctance story. There is no rape in this story.

All characters portrayed in this story are over 21-years-old. There are no minors under the age of 18-years-old in this story. There are no sexual references to anyone under the age of 21-years-old.

# # #

Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman, Ch. 8

Susan and Christopher begin their sexual relationship.

Continued from Chapter 7: Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman.

They fell silent again before Susan spoke this time.

"Be honest. Tell me the truth," she said with a pause. "How much did you see of me naked?"

He chuckled.

"I saw enough to know that you have a hot body," he said.

Again, they fell silent.

"Tell me, what did you see? I want to know. I need to know," she said.

Undressing her with his eyes, he looked at her as if she was still naked.

"I saw your naked breasts, your naked ass, and your naked pussy," he said with a little laugh. "I saw everything," he finally admitted. "I saw you naked."

She nodded her head as if she was thinking.

"So, if I masturbate you, will you allow me to get some sleep?"

He laughed.

"Yeah," he said. "If you sexually take care of me, I'd sleep better after passing on Simone, Lucy, and Carmen."

She waved him over.

"Come over here and don't turn on the light. Giving you a hand job is the least that I can do for you after you saved me from those three, dirty bastards," she said.

He walked over to her while looking down at her lying on the couch.

"I don't want you to think that just because I asked you to bunk with me that..."

She laughed.

"I don't think that, Christopher. Just let me masturbate you so that I can get some sleep. I'm tired. I'm really tired. Never getting much more than three or four hours sleep at a time, I'm worn the fuck out. I'm exhausted," she said. "Yet, I still have the energy and the sexual desire to make you cum."

Christopher removed his skivvies and walked over to her in the dark. She reached up for him and wrapped her fingers around his cock to slowly stroke him. She fingered the head of his big prick while staring up at him in the dark.

"You have a big cock, Christopher," she said running her fingers down the length of him before moving her fingers across the head of his erect prick.

She cupped his testicles before she slowly stroked him.

# # #

He smiled down at her in the dark.

"Thank you," he said. "In the horny way that I feel with you touching me and especially after seeing you and remembering how you looked naked in the alley; it won't take me long to cum. Here are some tissues," he said offering her a wad of tissues.

She laughed.

"I won't need any tissues," she said laughing while looking up at him in the dark before staring at his erect, naked prick.

Instead of continuing to stroke him, she leaned forward and took him in her mouth. With one hand stroking him and her other hand cupping his balls, she sucked him while continuing to stroke him faster and harder.

"May I touch you," he asked her permission before touching her and feeling her?"

She tossed the sheet and blanket aside to expose her naked body to him in the dark.

"Sure," she said. "I'd love for you to touch me."

Christopher reached down to fondle her big tits while fingering her erect nipples. Even though he couldn't see her clearly in the dark, he wished he could see well enough to watch her blowing him. It would be hotter to watch her sucking him while imagining her looking up at him with her big, blue eyes. With a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head, it didn't take him more than a few minutes to cum in her mouth. As soon as he did, as promised so that she could sleep, he returned to his bunk.

Then, as if reveille awakened him, up at the crack of dawn after only getting a couple of hours of shuteye, Christopher already had coffee brewed, the food from the diner heated, and the table set with plates, silverware, and napkins. Dressed only in his skivvies, he perched himself in the chair by the couch and watched Susan sleep while drinking his coffee and eating a bagel. His very own blonde angel, she was so damn beautiful.

How could a woman who looked like this be homeless? Surely, some man would have scooped her up and taken her home, helped her, supported her, and loved her. He felt lucky that he found her. Never believing in love at first sight, he was beginning to believe in that romantic, phenomena now.

# # #

Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman, Chapter 8:

Hoping for the best, but receiving the worst reaction, Christopher unintentionally blurted out to Susan that he loved her.

She was sleeping with her arms over her head, her eyes closed, and her head turned to the side. Her shoulders, the top of her breasts, and her long, line of sexy cleavage were exposed. She had one of her long legs, and her foot poking out of the sheet. Christopher could see all the way up her thigh and if the sheet was pulled to the side just a little bit more, he'd see her naked pussy and the side of her naked ass.

She wasn't exposed more than a minute or two when she stirred. With her eyes still closed, he watched her touch her bare chest with his hand. She lowered the sheet and the blanket enough to expose her naked breasts. Then, she slid her palm across her nipple to make it pop out before, as if scratching an itch, she reached down to slowly rub her pussy and finger her clit.

He wondered if she was a horny as he was. He wondered if she was dreaming about him. He wondered if she was thinking about last night when she stroked his cock, sucked his cock, and allowed him to cum in her mouth, while he felt her naked breasts while fingered her erect nipples.

Then, as if he dropped a coin in her slot to make her come to life in the way that Tom Hanks did in the movie Big with the fortunetelling machine, she popped open her eyes. When she opened her eyes, she focused on him before pulling the sheet up to cover herself. Seemingly forgetting that he had already seen her naked, she not only felt embarrassed but also, she felt violated that he was staring at her naked breasts.

# # #

She turned on the light.

"Did you enjoy the show," she asked while laughing? "I can clearly tell that you're enamored with my big tits," she said.

He laughed.

"I did," he said with another laugh. "You have some big ass tits, girlfriend."

She laughed.

"Girlfriend?" She shook her head while making a face. "I'm not your girlfriend," she said defensively while looking at him with annoyance before looking at him with interest. "Am I?"

He laughed.

"I figure any woman who willingly sucks my cock and allows me to cum in her mouth while allowing me to play with her big titties is my girlfriend," he said with a laugh.

She looked at him with jealousy.

"So, is Simone, Lucy, and Carmen your girlfriends too?"

He shook his head while making a face.

"That's different. Allow me to qualify what I said. Any woman who willingly sucks my cock and allows me to cum in her mouth while allowing me to play with her big titties and who doesn't charge me money is my girlfriend," he said with a dirty laugh.

She laughed, too.

"Sorry but I'm not that easy in quantifying my relationship with a man. It takes me more than just a blowjob for me to establish a boyfriend/girlfriend type of..."

He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, get off your high horse. Susan. I get it. You like me as much as I like you. You want me as much as I want you. You're starting to make me believe that we were meant for one another," he said with a loving smile.

# # #

With her arms still raised over her head, he stood and walked over to her. Then, as if he was a magician doing a magic trick with a tablecloth, he pulled the sheet all the way off of her.

"Christopher! Oh, my God."

She covered her nipples with her left hand and left forearm and her bushy blonde pussy with her right hand.

He stared at all that he could see of her naked body.

"I had to see you in the morning light for me to know that I wasn't dreaming or sexually fantasizing. You're so beautiful Susan," he said sitting next to her on the couch while continuing to stare at all that he was seeing of her naked body.

She laughed.

"May I have my sheet back now? I'm cold," she said.

When he stood to return her sheet, she reached out and pulled down his skivvies.

"Tit for cock," she said.

With that, he launched the sheet across the room.

"Two can play that game," he said reaching down to tickle her.

She laughed hysterically.

"Don't. I'm ticklish. Don't. Oh, God," she said laughing. "Stop!"

# # #

When she stood up while naked to get away from him, with a big hand around her slender waist, he pulled her to him and kissed her again. He kissed her with sexual passion in the way that he kissed her in the early morning when they were outside and on the way to his apartment. Only this time, the kiss was longer and more passionate. This time, he touched, felt, and caressed her everywhere. Squeezing her ass, he cupped her big tits before running a slow finger across her nipples and before reaching down to cup her pussy.

"After watching you sleep like a blonde angel, I need to make love to you," he said.

She swooned.

"Take me to you bunk, SEAL, and fuck me," she said. "I've been a bad girl and I'm in need a good fucking."

As if they were just married and on their Honeymoon, Christopher scooped her up in his arms and carried her to his bed. He put her down gently on her side as if she had been wounded in combat and he had carried her out of harm's way and to safety. Only, unlike he would, if she was a wounded war buddy, he gave her a long, wet kiss. Then he ran around to the other side of the bunk to climb in his bed with his body turned to face her when lying down.

Barely enough room for him, unless he slept like a prisoner in a prison cell, there wasn't enough room for the two of them to lay on their backs side by side on his twin XL cot. There wasn't much room for the two of them to comfortably share his bunk. His bunk was small, as small as a cot found in a prison cell.

Spending too many years riding in a bone rattling and tooth jarring Humvees, living in a tent, or sleeping on the ground, to him his bunk was all the comfort that he needed. Then, when he met Susan something unexpected happened. Now that he invited her to share his bunk, now that he had her in his life, in the way that Robert Shaw as Quint said in Jaws, "We're going to need a bigger boat."

He thought, we're going to need a bigger bed.

"We're going to need a bigger bed," she said as if reading his mind and laughing.

She scooted over as much as she could without falling off the bunk while trying to make more room for him.

"My ass is already hanging off the mattress. If I move anymore, I'll be on the floor," she said laughing.

He laughed, too.

"You're right. This won't work and I want our first time together to be a special memory and not special in the way of sardines packed in tin," he said with another laugh.

# # #

He looked over at the couch.

"I have an idea," he said.

He got out of bed, walked to the living room, and pulled the six cushions from the couch and piled them on the floor in two neat rows of three cushions each. Then he got a sheet from the linen closet and covered the pillows with that. As if he was making his bunk in readiness to bounce a quarter, he took the time to tuck in a fold here and a crease there.

"Don't mind me," she said resting her head on her elbow while watching him. "As if it's a worm on a fishing line and I'm the catch of the day, I'm just enjoying the show while watching your naked cock dance around as you walk, bend, stoop, and move," she said with a laugh. "You have such a big and beautiful prick."

"I'm glad that you like my cock, and I'm glad that I can entertain you," he said looking down to where she was staring.

She slowly licked her lips as if she wanted to blow him again.

"You do have a nice cock, Christopher. You have a happy cock. I can't wait to see your cock so happy that it's excited to be hard," she said with a dirty laugh.

He laughed, too.

"That makes two of us," he said busy fixing the pillows into a makeshift bed as if he was building an improvised bridge over a small, impassable body of water. "Viola! How's this? This will do for now, I think," he said.

He looked at their new bed with pride while she continued staring at his erect, naked prick.

"Perfect," she said getting out of his bunk and walking over to him naked. "But as soon as the furniture store opens, we're buying a new bed," she said laughing. "We're buying a king sized bed, pillows, blankets, sheets, and plush towels," she said with a laugh.

Sashaying over to him as if she was a model walking a runway, he watched her walking over to him.

"Wow," he said. "In the way that you walk with one foot in front of the other as if you're a cat on the prowl, even if you weren't naked, you're a vision to behold. All you need is a fan to blow your hair back as you purse your lips and call my name. Christopher. Christopher. Come to me. I want you," he said mimicking her voice.

She laughed.

"I am a cat on the prowl," she said. "I'm your prowling pussy," she said clawing at the air. "Meow! Meow! Meow!"

He laughed, too.

"Here pussy, pussy," he said. "I can't wait to lick you and to lap you."

She gasped with sexual delight.

"Stop it. You're making me horny," she said laughing. "In the way that I blew you last night, I can't wait for you to eat me this morning."

She continued slowly walking to him.

"I'm coming to you Christopher," she said.

Over exaggerating her walk to him, she acted as if she was a stripper on stage or a model on a runway before flopping down on their newly made pillow bed. Dislodging one of the cushions, she had already upset his neatly made bed.

# # #

"Accustomed to a steady diet of K-rations and hookers, I never thought I'd have someone as beautiful, as sexy, and as shapely as you walking to me naked. I'll remember this moment for the rest of my life," he said.

She looked at him with curiosity.

"K-rations? What's that?"

He smiled.

"Named after Ancel Keys who invented it in World War II, K-rations are the same as MRE's, meals ready to eat. It's the grub we eat in the field. High in protein, it's not bad, albeit a bit bland and tasteless. Actually, some of it is pretty good. I have an entire panty filled with it," he said. "Would you like to try some?"

She made a face while waving her hands.

"No, that's okay. I'll pass," she said looking at him sideways. "Why do you have an entire pantry full of MRE's?"

Unembarrassed and unashamed, he laughed.

"Along with my bunk, pillow, blanket, helmet, duffle bag with my name and rank," he said. In addition to giving me my bunk as a retirement gift, my buddies gave me my foot locker, metal locker, and cases of K-rations as a retirement gift. Do they know me or what," he asked?

He laughed.

"I'm surprised they didn't follow me home to build me a makeshift latrine," he said with another laugh. "They thought they were being funny but, honestly, they couldn't have given me better gifts," he said wiping a tear from his eye. "I miss them." He looked at her with sad eyes. "Maybe..."

Realizing his pain, she hugged him.

"Maybe what?"

Not wanting to seem to vulnerable, he shrugged away his feelings.

"Oh, nothing. Sorry," he said. "I'm just getting sad eyed reminiscing," he said.

She looked at him with frustration.

"C'mon, Christopher. Don't do that, start saying something and not finish it. You do that a lot. How can I know who you are if you don't open up to me? Every time you start showing your feelings, you stop," she said.

She stared up at him while he stood over her.

"Getting way ahead of myself, I was just about to say," he said suddenly looking nervous by his revealing confession. "I just thought that, um, that, um, you know, that we could have them over, after we got a bigger place."

# # #

Susan gave him a loving smile.

"Wait. Hold on. Back up," she said with a surprised look. "You skipped past the part where you ask me to be your girlfriend," she said. "After asking me to bunk with you, not asking me to live with you, you fast forwarding past the sexual part where we made love after having given you a blowjob. Now telling me that you're going to move to a bigger place to invite your buddies, are you asking me to live with you, Christopher?"

He laughed a nervous laugh.

"Well yeah. I guess I am," he said scratching his crew cut as if he had flees before running a hand over his face as if he had just awakened from a sound sleep. "I didn't think that I was but I guess I am asking you to live with me. Now that you're already here and in my life, I can't imagine my life without you," he said falling to the pillows on his knees and taking her in his arms to kiss her. "So, what do you say? Do you want to take the next step with me and make this a more permanent arrangement?"

She laughed.

"Arrangement? That sounds too much like a business deal. Just say the words. Tell me that you'd love to make this a more permanent, sexual relationship," she said.

She looked at him clearly feeling awkwardly uncomfortable.

"It's funny," she said continuing. "Now that I've learned something about you, just like in the movie, Jerry Maguire when the deaf mute is signing to his girlfriend that she completes him, you're the piece of my pie that was missing," she said with a laugh. "You complete me Christopher Ryan and now that you're in it, I can't imagine my life without you either," she said returning his kiss with as much passion as he gave her.

He gave her a big smile.

"Whew! I'm glad that's over. Even more difficult than nightly reconnaissance missions, that was the most difficult thing I've ever had to do. Look at me. I'm sweating bullets," he said wiping perspiration from his brow.

# # #

Deep in thought, he looked at her as if he wanted to say something but couldn't find the words.

"What?"

She looked up at him with confused curiosity.

"When I invited you to bunk with me," he said looking at her. "When we were walking here, I slowed my pace while having second thoughts. Then, when you turned to leave, I've been wrestling with how and where you'd fit in my life. I mean, there wasn't a doubt that I wanted you. I guess I wanted you when you emerged from the bathroom in the diner looking like someone else," he said falling quiet to collect himself.

Encouraging him to say more, she put hand on his chest.

"You must understand that the only life that I've known is the Navy SEALs. I never had a long-term, sexual relationship with a woman. Even though the military and war are men's dirty business, I've always thought of the Navy as my home and my mistress," he said.

He put her back on her heels with what he confessed.

"That's fucked up, Christopher, but I get it because I get you. I know where you're coming from and I appreciate you allowing me more of a glimpse inside of you by opening up your heart to me," she said leaving her hand on his chest. "I'm glad you told me all of this. I'd rather know upfront where I fit in with your life."

He nodded his head.

"This isn't easy for me Susan," he said taking her hand in his hand. "It's easier for me to beat the crap out of someone than to sit and have an open and honest conversation with a woman. When I'm with Simone, Lucy, and Carmen, I don't think we ever had a meaningful conversation. Our times together were all about laughing, having fun, and having sex.

# # #

He paused as if thinking what more to say.

"Then, our relationship grew more into a friendship, especially after I beat the snot out of their pimp for beating them. With them knowing that they could count on me to protect them, they became my special friends, if you know what I mean. After that it was more about watching out for them, protecting them, and being responsible for them than having sex with them."

12