Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him with kind understanding.

"Well, now that you have me as your special friend, you don't need any more special friends," she said with a jealous laugh. "If I find you with another special friend, even your martial art skills won't save your ass from the wrath of me," she said with a laugh while giving him a kiss.

He laughed, too.

"Stop it. You're scaring me," he said with another laugh.

She reached for his t-shirt and started to remove it.

"What are you doing?"

"I've been dying to see what you look like naked," she said removing his tee shirt. She traced his scars and bullet wounds with her fingertips before kissing each one of them. "Are all of these from your battles," she asked.

As if every scar and every bullet would she touched evoked a memory, he looked at her with sad eyes.

"Pretty much," he said. "These two are knife wounds. They're from a late, night bar fight in Bangkok when I was young and dumb and thought I was invincible," he said laughing.

She laughed, too.

"Nothing has changed with you," she said. "With you going up against three men that had a gun, a knife, and a pipe, you still believe that you're invincible.

He gave her a smile.

"I was just about to say that, as I still think that I'm invincible now in going up against three men, one with a gun, one with a knife, and the other with a pipe, what was I thinking? No longer twenty-five-years-old, I need to slow down but I can't," he said. "Once a SEAL, always a SEAL. I'll never change. Only, even though I'm still pretty fast with my hands and with my feet, I'm not as fast as I used to be," he said.

She continued touching him and feeling him with her fingertips.

"They must have hurt," she said still kissing his old wounds and making love to every part of his body with her full, red lips.

He looked down to see where she was touching and what she was feeling.

"Yeah, they hurt then but they're more of a nuisance now. In the way of an old wrestler, boxer, or professional football player, I'm going to have real problems when I'm older. Between the nerve damage, and the aches and pains that I'll obviously have along with my limited range of motion as I get older, I'm a candidate for Rheumatoid arthritis. As a way to work out my kinks, I've been thinking of taking up Tai Chi or Yoga to help with my convalescence in my old age, something less confrontational than martial arts," he said with a laugh.

She nodded her head in agreement with him.

"What about continuing your training in martial arts?"

She looked at him as if he were her sensei and she was his student.

"Even though martial arts is my life and a lifelong apprenticeship, Judo is part of my life and something that I can't unlearn. Being that I already know all that I need to know how to disable, maim, and kill someone, there's not much more I can be taught in that regard. Most martial artist never strike someone in anger or in fear. With it either them or me, I've already killed too many men with my bare hands to count."

She looked at him with awe.

"Aren't you afraid you'll forget what you know?"

He laughed.

"I can't" he said with a laugh. "It's instinctive and reflexive, especially when facing someone too drunk or too angry to think what he's going to do before he does it. I don't have to think. Much in the way of a cobra, I just strike and think later. Then, add in the fact that I have fast hands, have always had fast hands, taking them by surprise, I can disable someone standing over me while sitting down and without even having to get up."

Susan looked at him impressed by his martial arts and fighting skills.

"Wow, you're my hero," she said giving him a kiss. "You're my superhero," she said giving him another kiss. "Superhero Christopher, that's who you are, named after that comedian stunt men but you're the real deal," she said hugging him and holding him. "Thinking that this is all a dream and my imagination while still asleep in the alley, I'm afraid to let you go. I'm afraid you'll disappear on me. I'm afraid you're just a dream and a figment of my imagination," she said.

He laughed.

"I'm real Susan, and I'm here for as long as you want me," he said return her kisses with his kisses.

# # #

When they broke from kissing, she looked at him as if really seeing him for the first time. Without their clothes to hide their imperfections, as long as they were open and honest with one another, literally and figuratively, they were naked, even when fully dressed. Being that they've both already been through the worse of things, they hoped for a fresh start with one another.

"You know, just a mere few hours ago, I never thought I'd be in bed with anyone never mind a being in a pillow soft bed," she said with a laugh. "With a big, bad assed SEAL who has mad fighting skills, you're just like Matt Damon in Bourne Legacy. Only, you're the real deal. You're, Sylvester Stallone, Clint Eastwood, and Bruce Lee all wrapped up into one Navy SEAL, Christopher Ryan."

He laughed with her compliments.

"And I never thought I'd be rescuing a homeless woman who suddenly turned into a tall, leggy, busty beautiful blonde with big, blue eyes. As if you're my very own Cinderella, if I believed in fairytales, this would be it for me, the Navy SEAL and the homeless woman."

She laughed with the comparison.

"I thought you SEALs were more into action than talking," she said reaching down to grab a whole handful of his erect cock.

"What do you mean?"

She laughed.

"Shut up and kiss me, SEAL."

Christopher took her in his arms, leaned forward, and kissed her. She returned his sexual passion with her sexual passion. Feeling her big tits and reaching around her to squeeze her round, firm, and shapely ass, she slowly stroked him to a harder erection.

"You're so beautiful Susan," he said gazing into her big, blue eyes. "Always attracted to petite, short, small breasted, and dark haired women, I'd never thought I'd fall for a tall, beautiful blonde with big tits," he said laughing while staring down at her.

"And why are you still talking," she said with a laugh. "Fuck me, Christopher. Stick that big, hard cock inside my warm, wet pussy. Fuck me fast enough and hard enough to make me cum. I want to cum. I want you to give me a sexual orgasm with your cock. After you rescued me, pretend that I'm your spoils of war. Take me, Christopher. Make me your woman," she said.

Christopher climbed on top of her and a bit unsteady on the springy pillows, he mounted her while Susan, with her hand between her legs, directed his cock inside of her.

# # #

"Later today, I'm going to buy a bigger bed," he said with a laugh.

She laughed, too.

"No more talking," she said kissing him as he slowly penetrated her before slowing and gently humping her while making love to her.

Susan returned his sexual lust with her sexual passion. They started a slow rhythmic movement; they were making love. Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, they were fucking. Returning his fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps, he fucked Susan and she fucked him.

"Hmm, that feels good Christopher," said Susan breathing hard.

He continued humping her. He continued fucking her. Determined to make her cum, he humped her faster. He humped her harder.

"You're so tight Susan," he said with him deeper inside of her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and her long legs around his back.

"It's been quite some time since I've made love and even longer since someone fucked me," she said returning his humps with her humps.

He surprised her by what he said next. Her only explanation, clearly, he believed in love at first sight.

"I love you," he said whispering in her ear. "I love you, Susan. I love you, Susan Jill Parker."

# # #

She stopped humping him to unwrap her legs from around his back and her arms from around his neck. She looked at him with shocked disbelief.

"Wait. What? Back up. Get the fuck off of me," she said staring at him. "You love me? How can you possibly love me when we just met. It hasn't even been a full day," she said with a laugh.

He laughed, too.

She pulled further away from him. Alone again and no longer a couple they were two different people separated by Susan's wide expanse of her resistance to feel love for anyone, including herself.

"I don't know. I just do," he said. "Later today, along with buying a bigger bed, sheets, pillows, and plush towels," he said with a laugh. "Willing to make this official, I want to buy you a diamond ring."

To be continued...

12