Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman Ch. 09

Story Info
Love at first sight, Chris tells Susan that he loves her.
7.3k words
4.51
4.3k
6
2

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman, Ch. 9

Navy SEAL comes to the rescue of a homeless woman.

Author's Note:

This is a Romance story. Love at first sight, Susan, and Christopher fall in love.

All characters portrayed in this story are over 21-years-old. There are no minors under the age of 18-years-old in this story. There are no sexual references to anyone under the age of 21-years-old.

# # #

Continued from Chapter 8: Navy SEAL and the Homeless Woman.

When they broke from kissing, she looked at him as if really seeing him for the first time. Without their clothes to hide their imperfections, as long as they were open and honest with one another, literally and figuratively, they were naked, even when fully dressed. Being that they've both already been through the worse of things, a new way of life, they hoped for a fresh start with one another.

"You know, just a mere few hours ago, I never thought I'd be in bed with anyone never mind a being in a pillow soft bed," she said with a laugh. "With you a big, bad assed SEAL who has mad fighting skills, you're just like Matt Damon in Bourne Legacy. Only, you're the real deal. You're Sylvester Stallone, Clint Eastwood, and Bruce Lee all wrapped up into one Navy SEAL, Christopher Ryan."

He laughed with her compliments.

"And I never thought I'd be rescuing a homeless woman who suddenly turned into a tall, leggy, busty, beautiful blonde with big, blue eyes. As if you're my very own Cinderella or Snow White, if I believed in fairytales, this would be it for me. The Navy SEAL and the homeless woman, that would make a good title for a story," he said.

She laughed with the comparison.

"Trust me, I'm no Cinderella or Snow White," she said with a laugh. "I thought you SEALs were more into action than talking," she said reaching down to grab a whole handful of his erect cock.

She laughed.

"What do you mean?"

She laughed, again.

"You never stop talking. Shut up and kiss me, SEAL."

Christopher took her in his arms, leaned forward, and kissed her. She returned his sexual passion with her sexual passion. Feeling her big tits and reaching around her to squeeze her round, firm, and shapely ass, she slowly stroked him to a bigger and harder erection.

"You're so beautiful Susan," he said gazing into her big, blue eyes. "Always attracted to petite, short, small breasted, and dark haired women before, I never thought I'd fall for a tall, beautiful blonde with big tits," he said laughing while staring down at her.

She laughed again.

"And why are you still talking," she said with another laugh? "Fuck me, Christopher. Stick that big, hard cock inside my warm, wet pussy. Fuck me fast enough and hard enough to make me cum. I want to cum. I need to cum. I want you to give me a sexual orgasm with your cock. After you rescued me, pretend that I'm your spoils of war. Take me, Christopher. Make me your woman," she said.

Christopher climbed on top of her and a bit unsteady on the springy pillows, he mounted her while Susan, with her hand between her legs, directed his cock inside of her.

# # #

"Later today, I'm going to buy a bigger bed," he said with a laugh.

She laughed, too.

"No more talking," she said kissing him as he slowly penetrated her before slowing and gently humping her while making love to her.

Susan returned his sexual lust with her sexual passion. They started a slow rhythmic movement; they were making love. Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, they were fucking. Returning his fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps, he fucked Susan and she fucked him.

"Hmm, that feels good Christopher," said Susan breathing hard.

He continued humping her. He continued fucking her. Determined to make her cum, he humped her faster. He humped her harder.

"You're so tight Susan," he said with him deeper inside of her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and her long legs around his back.

"It's been quite some time since I've made love and even longer since someone fucked me," she said returning his humps with her humps. "Don't stop. Please, don't stop. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. I'm cumming, Christopher. I'm cumming," she said.

Then, ruining the mood, he shocked her by what he said next. Her only explanation, even though he said that he didn't, clearly, he believed in love at first sight.

"I love you," he said whispering in her ear. "I love you, Susan. I love you, Susan Jill Parker."

# # #

She stopped humping him to unwrap her legs from around his back and her arms from around his neck. She looked at him with shocked disbelief.

"Wait. What? Back up. Get the fuck off of me," she said staring at him. "You love me? How can you possibly love me when we just met. It hasn't even been a full day yet," she said with a laugh.

He laughed, too.

She pulled further away from him. Alone again and no longer a couple they were two different people separated by Susan's wide expanse of her resistance to feel love for anyone, including herself.

"I don't know. I just do," he said with a shrug. "Later today, along with buying a bigger bed, sheets, pillows, and plush towels," he said with a laugh. "Willing to make this official, I like to buy you a diamond ring."

# # #

Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman, Ch. 9

Love at first sight, Susan, and Christopher fall in love.

# # #

Navy SEAL and Homeless Woman, Chapter 9:

Christopher and Susan sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

"I love you, Susan," said Christopher.

Christopher watched Susan sitting there as if he had pulled her plug or pulled out her batteries. Emotionless, she was suddenly comatose. When most women would love to hear that and have a man commit to her, he seemingly said the wrong thing and at the wrong time by telling her that he loved her. Happy one minute and sad the next, he wondered if she was a manic depressive.

'What just happened,' he wondered? 'He didn't know. He had no idea. With her so full of life before, all that it took to turn her off was for him to say those three words that meant so much to him and obviously so little to her,' he thought.

"I love you," he said again.

Having never said that to anyone before, with him expecting a different reaction, he said that again to her now.

She acted as if he had said I hate you, instead of I love you. She acted as if he wanted to break up with her, not that they were ever together. She acted as if she wasn't interested in taking whatever the fuck they had to the next level, which he, clearly, wanted to do.

With this all new to him, what did they have anyway? Obviously, from her emotionless reaction, they didn't have anything. Obviously, even though he thought they were, they weren't a couple. They were still strangers.

When it comes to women, he wondered if Simone, Lucy, and/or Carmen were available to give him some much needed advice if not some comfort. He wondered what they'd say and how they'd react if he told one of them that he loved her. No doubt, being that they were prostitutes and with their Johns telling them that all the time, they'd probably laugh in his face.

'You don't love me, Christopher. You love fucking me,' he imagined Simone, Lucy, or Carmen saying.

A homeless woman and a Navy SEAL having only met several hours ago, he was as much of a stranger to her as she was an enigma to him. Apparently, according to her immediate negative reaction and foul response, in the way that she recoiled from him and rejected him, they didn't have anything in common to maintain a boyfriend/girlfriend, sexual relationship, never mind love. Obvious to him now, he was wrong to tell her that he loved her. Definitely, it was too soon to say such a thing.

# # #

What is love anyway? It's just a feeling. He had feelings for her but, with her not returning the sentiment, clearly, she didn't have feelings for him. When too many men never wanting to commit to a relationship, when too many men just wanted to play the field, he was ready to ride off in the sunset with her. Only, and unfortunately, there was a hitch and a fly in the ointment. Clearly, she didn't love him.

'Houston there's a problem. May Day! May Day! May Day! Negative to love. It's a no go,' he imagined saying on his headset. Abort! Abort! Abort! Abort the mission and scrub the relationship. We're done,' he thought.

She sat there with the look of a woman who had been badly beaten before being brutalized emotionally, physically, and sexually. She acted as if she was a human turtle hiding in her self-protective shell. Not willing to show her emotions for fear, no doubt, that she'd be hurt again, she had the look of a woman who had disappeared inside of herself and withdrawn from life.

Obviously, an understatement, she wasn't ready for love or for any kind of a relationship for that matter. Not the best looking man, yet, especially after having his face reconditioned with the stress of combat and with one too many blows to the head, maybe she was ready for love but not with him. Yet, well above average in the looks department, he was still plenty good looking enough. Maybe, she was hoping for someone better, and someone with less psychological issues. It was a little scary when he continued referring to himself in the third person.

After his ears stopped ringing, and after the last cloud of black, putrid smoke cleared, always there was smoke after the fire and before the fire. Seemingly with her as shellshocked as he was, she had the look that he had after he survived another bloody battle. Always as if a crescendo to their mission, the air was filled with the stench of fuel, oil, and burning rubber.

He wonder how many deadly, cancerous carcinogens he inhaled. He wondered how many years being a SEAL fighting in three wars with nine deployments took off of his life. She had that same dazed and empty look that he had when looking around to survey the damage and to take inventory of the dead and the wounded. Only, her combat mission was living, and his combat mission was dying, kill or be killed.

# # #

"Don't move! Show me your hands! Show me your hands! Get down on the ground! Get down on the ground! Don't move," he said so very many times that it came out of his mouth automatically!

He was surprised that when he walked in a deli and they asked him what he'd have that he didn't respond in the way that he was trained to respond.

'Don't move! Show me your hands! Show me your hands! Get down on the ground! Get down on the ground! Don't move,' he imagined saying to a clerk at the delicatessen.

He couldn't count how many times he said those words in English, in Arabic, in Farsi, in Dari, in Pashto, and in Tajik. Those words echoed through his brain in several languages. Yet, too many only understood a bullet to the head. They hated Americans. They hated America. They hated him. He never met so many people who were willing to die rather than to surrender to an American serviceman.

Yet, every year we support Pakistan with billions of dollars, money wasted over there that could be used to house the homeless, feed the hungry, college educate our children for free, and provide free medical care over here. For Pakistanis to hide terrorists while burning our flag, those two facts don't bode well when Congress approved more financial aid going to Pakistan. If he were President and Commander in Chief of the military, he'd launch a bevy of smart bombs earmarked for Pakistan and Afghanistan.

'Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! He'd blow them all to Hell.'

In an instant, the war would be over. Our puppet president in Afghanistan, in bed with the CIA from day one, held no loyalty to the United States. Even after our money made him a very wealthy man.

If he had the chance to take out the president of Afghanistan he would have. But he was protected, not so much by the Afghan military but by United States private contractors, and mercenaries, men who were once just like him. They wanted him in power. They wanted the war to continued. They wanted the money derived from lucrative, government contracts.

Only, if he had assassinated their president, Secretary Clinton, the President, and the top generals and admirals from the pentagon would have been all over his ass. No doubt, they would have blamed him for destabilizing the area. They would have blamed him for making things much worse when there was no way things could get any better over there, which is why the Russians left years ago to end their war with Afghanistan. Yet, we're still there.

'Why,' he thought? 'Why are we still there,' he wondered? 'Money. It's all about money. Follow the money. Money, money, money. War is not about freedom or democracy as it is about money.'

Instead of staying a SEAL for thirty-years, he could have worked for one of those private contractors. He could have been a mercenary. He could have worked for the CIA or any secret agency that did dirty deeds behind the scenes. He would have come home with a fortune in unclaimed and untaxed cash.

No argument, he was qualified. He had the skills to kill, something that is still in high demand. They would have paid him buckets of money to work for them. Only, he saw how they worked and how they operated. Different from the SEALs, Rangers, Green Beret, and Delta Forces, he couldn't work with someone and for someone who wasn't watching his back and who was more concerned with their own.

Only, with all of war and foreign policy out of his control, all he could do was to retire from the Navy and go on with his civilian, private life. He couldn't do his job anymore. The patience he once had was gone with suicide bombers. Now he fired first and asked questions later. Shoot to kill or be blown to bits was always his standing orders.

# # #

'I love you.'

The words echoed in his head in the way of a bad dream. The words that lifted his spirit to say before made him sad now. She didn't have to say that she didn't love him. He knew that she didn't love him. He saw the shocked look in her eyes when he told her that he loved her.

A nanosecond glimpse in her soul, a trained assassin, he was skilled at detecting a liar. He could walk in a room cold and know which one to shoot first. Never was he wrong. Always he was right. Otherwise, he wouldn't be standing here as a retired SEAL. He would have been dead years ago.

With death always all around him, the stench of rotting corpses and the acrid smell of burning flesh is something he'll never forget. To this day, he can't enjoy a barbeque, raw meat burnt beyond recognition. How many of his buddies did he had to identify. If it wasn't for their dog tags, they'd be buried in unmarked graves with so many other military men and women who didn't have enough left of them to identify.

Burning alive again in his nightmares, he still relived the horror, heard their screams, and saw the faces of all those buddies he couldn't save. Taking his gun and shooting them instead of watching them die a horrible death, acts of war never reported on the nightly news, he's done that more than once. If the military allowed the press to report everything that they witnessed and that happened instead of classifying their dirty laundry as top secret, there'd be a Congressional investigation. Rotten from the head down, they're be some Major, Captain, and/or Sergeant offered up as sacrificial lambs.

How many generals returned home fatter and richer than when they arrived? There's a lot of retired generals who retired after going over to Iraq to pillage and Afghanistan to plunder. After a while, after seeing so many killed in combat, other than to fan the area with a blanket of machine gun fire, dead bodies no longer evoked a response in him. After a while, instead of killing the lowly enemy, men who were as brainwashed as he was, he wished he could kill the ones responsible for the deaths of so many of his buddies.

He suddenly felt like John Wick fighting the 'High Counsel.' Only, they'd court marshal and execute him if he started killing those powerful generals and dirty congressmen who knew the real story of why they were at war. Twisted enough by war and politics, it was time for him to retire and he did. No longer knowing who could trust to have his back, between the enemy, the mercenaries, the private contractors, and the CIA, he had a big target on his back.

# # #

His first time in combat, he was scared. Realizing fast that it was either him or them, fright turned to anger. Now unemotional, with bullets whizzing by his head, he used his calmness to his advantage when shooting off his 50-caliber machine gun. Still shooting until he was out of bullets or until everyone was quiet, he was a one man assault team. Because of his deadly accuracy, he had a lot of nicknames, Doctor Death, the Grim Reaper, the Sweeper, and recently, LMS, last man standing.

After a while, as if they had never lived, the dead didn't look real. Except for the blood and the bullet holes, most appeared to be sleeping. Tit for tat and an eye for an eye, rat-a-tat-tat, rat-a-tat-tat, and rat-a-tat-tat, he grew tired of exchanging bullets. He envied the sniper, one bullet, one kill. Only snipers, once there was an eyeball on their location, had a short lifespan.

He could clean and fire a jammed gun faster than most could load a chamber and pull a trigger. Yet, unless he re-upped or became a mercenary soldier and worked for a private security outfit, what good is that skill now that he's a civilian and a law abiding citizen? Hard for him to cope, always looking for love and hoping for love but with love so elusive, he never found it, until now. He loved Susan. He really loved her but it was apparent that she didn't love him.

Being that he didn't know what he was looking for and being that love was just a feeling, how would he even know if he stumbled over love? When he thought that he did finally find love with Susan, he thought love would set him free. Only, as if plucking a rose with one less pedal, she loves me, she loves me not, she doesn't love him.

As if he had been shot, the look she gave him hurt more than any bullet he had taken. Surely, he'd take a bullet over her look of rejection. Her look and then her reaction to his words stopped him cold.

Defenseless against her mere words, always in control, she made him feel vulnerably unworthy of her affection. Having already survived being shot numerous times, in the way they make a vest that's impervious to bullets, he wished someone would make a bulletproof vest to protect his heart from love. He had no idea what he would do now. Allow her to stay a few days and then let her go on her way.

It took a lot of whiskey for him to live with himself after losing all of his men in his last battle before retiring. The last man standing, even his buddies back at base looked at him as if he was bulletproof, invincible, and unable to die when he just wished he were dead. They feared him as much as they regarded him and respected him.

Even though his last mission didn't work out as planned, no doubt, sabotaged by the bad Intel from the CIA, everyone still wanted him to lead their squad. Even if it was the other guy and not him taking the bullet, they all knew they'd have a better chance of going home alive with Navy SEAL Christopher Ryan watching their backs. With them all knowing that he had their backs, he felt good about having the dedicated and loyal support of his men.

Never considering himself lucky yet, always, he was the one spared. Always, he was the one of the ones not returning home in a body bag. Why him? Why them and not him? Why was he spared? Was he spared for Susan to rudely dismiss him, not want him, and to look at him as if he were crazy to ever think that he'd have a chance of her loving him.

She was a homeless woman and, with no one in her life in the way that he had no one in his life, even she rejected him. Now that he thought that he finally had someone in his life, he didn't understand why his life continued to be so difficult. No longer at war, yet always it was a battle. When he's finally open and willing to love someone, why is it so hard for someone to love him, too? He's worked so hard. He deserved better. He deserved her love.

12